Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,476 members, 7,812,470 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation (77247 Views)

Breaking: EFCC Goes After Tinubu Over Bullion Vans During 2019 Election / Why PDP, R-APC Couldn’t Withstand Buhari During 2019 Election – Galadima / Ahmed Indimi Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Look At Buhari During Budget Presentation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation by Techydude: 8:05pm On Dec 19, 2018
DogmaNation:

Please ask Aisha what she truly meant. Failed as a husband or failed as a president?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation by Chikaa444: 8:12pm On Dec 19, 2018
See as e dress up well,were glasses nothing dey em head..
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation by Emmahunk(m): 10:12pm On Dec 19, 2018
"Hmmmmm, despite all the propaganda and devilish plots to frustrate this man, he is still alive , strong and making waves".
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation by Profusamah: 11:46pm On Dec 19, 2018
adem30:
The moment I enjoyed most

1. When Baba was making speech and said "Excused me, and he sip glass of water with Swagg" the shout of Sai Baba was amazing then

2. When Baba was listing his Achievements with previous budget, and one fool was shouting "Na lie". When Baba look up to him the idiot kept quite

3. After the speech and presentation of budget, the protocol ask baba to sit, but Baba told him let me shake those two fools up to there (Saraki & Dogara)

Baba spent over an hour to delivered his speech despite those foolish noise from mumu lawmakers who actually got tired and listen as baba keep on firing.

Baba Swagg today is second to none.

Sai Baba

Had your Baba done better with the last budget, your written English would not be riddled with typo error. That is if you would even understand what your just read.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation by Oritsewhandey(m): 1:25am On Dec 20, 2018
IamD18:
Saraki be like.......

Kai! To remove this man cap just dey hungry me.
Saraki was like, "just say your rubbish and get out of here"
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:40am On Dec 20, 2018
adem30:
The moment I enjoyed most

1. When Baba was making speech and said "Excused me, and he sip glass of water with Swagg" the shout of Sai Baba was amazing then

2. When Baba was listing his Achievements with previous budget, and one fool was shouting "Na lie". When Baba look up to him the idiot kept quite

3. After the speech and presentation of budget, the protocol ask baba to sit, but Baba told him let me shake those two fools up to there (Saraki & Dogara)

Baba spent over an hour to delivered his speech despite those foolish noise from mumu lawmakers who actually got tired and listen as baba keep on firing.

Baba Swagg today is second to none.

Sai Baba

No mind dem; Baba proved he was unfazed and unshakeable; he just oozed class and left the rabble rousers in dust.

Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation by adem30: 11:08am On Dec 20, 2018
Profusamah:

Had your Baba done better with the last budget, your written English would not be riddled with typo error. That is if you would even understand what your just read.

Who opened door for this goat?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation by Profusamah: 1:52pm On Dec 21, 2018
adem30:

Who opened door for this goat?

When an idiat shows up
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation by Aldebaran(m): 8:48pm On Dec 21, 2018
Promismike:
Genius!!! You are a senseless and myopic zombie.
You can say that to all your family grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is This What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To? One Word For Nigeria In This Picture / VP Osinbajo At His Office Today / Sowore Kicks Off A Nationwide #BuyReadApunch Campaign (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.