Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Lady Cautions A Man Harassing Her Sexually In Port Harcourt - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Cautions A Man Harassing Her Sexually In Port Harcourt (26833 Views)

Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos / Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Duping Her Sexually And Financially In Lagos / Nigerian Housemaid In Oman Records Her Boss Abusing Her Sexually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cautions A Man Harassing Her Sexually In Port Harcourt by agabaI23(m): 6:55pm On Dec 19, 2018
virginboy1:
sad

Some gals should please try and reduce makeup, I just kissed a girl on her forehead and it tasted like tiger battery
Have you been feeding on tiger battery for energy? How you take know the taste?

1 Like

Re: Lady Cautions A Man Harassing Her Sexually In Port Harcourt by naijjaman(m): 6:55pm On Dec 19, 2018
A hot slap would have rest his creepy brain

He would be heading straight to jail in a normal Country undecided
Re: Lady Cautions A Man Harassing Her Sexually In Port Harcourt by vioment: 6:56pm On Dec 19, 2018
Just a stupid man. A fool. An assultist.
Re: Lady Cautions A Man Harassing Her Sexually In Port Harcourt by Egein(m): 6:57pm On Dec 19, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

Its either you are a virgin or you never jam mind blowing kpomo.
I personally respect my fellow men.Its not easy this days.The 3rd leg is provoked every minute of the day.Too many slayqueens here and there.

Since you're defending rapists, your daughter, mother, sister and wife shall be be victims. Amen.
Re: Lady Cautions A Man Harassing Her Sexually In Port Harcourt by Slynation(m): 6:57pm On Dec 19, 2018
SingleWahala:
grin..... What Brand of car uses this Keys grin grin grin
I guess it should be Lambordickni... grin
Re: Lady Cautions A Man Harassing Her Sexually In Port Harcourt by YoungLionken(m): 6:57pm On Dec 19, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

Its either you are a virgin or you never jam mind blowing kpomo.
I personally respect my fellow men.Its not easy this days.The 3rd leg is provoked every minute of the day.Too many slayqueens here and there.

I'm not a virgin and have had it with atleast three ladies bro, and I tell you, it's not worth the desperation...

Have you noticed that there's this easy hate that comes after cumming when you don't love the partner?

Self control is really the key bros.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cautions A Man Harassing Her Sexually In Port Harcourt by SOFTENGR: 6:58pm On Dec 19, 2018
I just like as the other woman just mind her own business.

I no fit come ki myself for another person wahala.
Re: Lady Cautions A Man Harassing Her Sexually In Port Harcourt by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 7:05pm On Dec 19, 2018
YoungLionken:

I'm not a virgin and have had it with atleast three ladies bro, and I tell you, it's not worth the desperation...

Have you noticed that there's this easy hate that comes after cumming when you don't love the partner?

Self control is really the key bros.

You have a point anyway but we all have our weaknesses. I might be able to resist while the next guy may not. The society is just fvcked up. Too many nudities and sexual harassment from women. If you fall, they will start shouting rape.
Mind you, I totally condemn any form of sexual violence.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cautions A Man Harassing Her Sexually In Port Harcourt by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 7:10pm On Dec 19, 2018
Egein:

Since you're defending rapists, your daughter, mother, sister and wife shall be be victims. Amen.

shut up.
you can't just comprehend that small write up
Where did I support rape in the writeup
I don't argue with small people sha

1 Like

Re: Lady Cautions A Man Harassing Her Sexually In Port Harcourt by FisifunKododada: 7:23pm On Dec 19, 2018
YoungLionken:
I don't know why some men are so desperate about something that bleeds every month!

If all men are like me, then prostitutes, runs-girls, slay-slaves, or whatever name it is, would run out of business.

I can only marry because of LOVE and children, not because of sexual obsession...

Where is your heart? If they run out of business, who will feed their families? Fear God now.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cautions A Man Harassing Her Sexually In Port Harcourt by Egein(m): 7:40pm On Dec 19, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

shut up.
you can't just comprehend that small write up
Where did I support rape in the writeup
I don't argue with small people sha
Your father is the renowned global leader of fools.
Re: Lady Cautions A Man Harassing Her Sexually In Port Harcourt by MrGoogle88: 8:56pm On Dec 19, 2018
Asito:
sexual harassment is not acceptable.
But don't drag my city into your stereotype.
You could have as well said you were
Sexually harassed on earth
Iet us kuku know all of us are mad
Your city was named after a bisexual pedophile so hush.
Re: Lady Cautions A Man Harassing Her Sexually In Port Harcourt by Biglittlelois(f): 9:07pm On Dec 19, 2018
SingleWahala:
grin..... What Brand of car uses this Keys grin grin grin

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lady Cautions A Man Harassing Her Sexually In Port Harcourt by jaxxy(m): 9:09pm On Dec 19, 2018
What a big old idiotic pervert
Re: Lady Cautions A Man Harassing Her Sexually In Port Harcourt by femi4: 10:22pm On Dec 19, 2018
thornapple:
Some men na waoo. Zero self control.
its not that easy
Re: Lady Cautions A Man Harassing Her Sexually In Port Harcourt by kilode100(f): 3:11am On Dec 20, 2018
YoungLionken:
I don't know why some men are so desperate about something that bleeds every month!

If all men are like me, then prostitutes, runs-girls, slay-slaves, or whatever name it is, would run out of business.

I can only marry because of LOVE and children, not because of sexual obsession...

Your prick is not working trust me
Re: Lady Cautions A Man Harassing Her Sexually In Port Harcourt by CarGuide: 4:06am On Dec 20, 2018
Re: Lady Cautions A Man Harassing Her Sexually In Port Harcourt by YoungLionken(m): 7:18am On Dec 20, 2018
kilode100:

Your prick is not working trust me
Mind your business transgendered!
Re: Lady Cautions A Man Harassing Her Sexually In Port Harcourt by YoungLionken(m): 7:22am On Dec 20, 2018
FisifunKododada:

Where is your heart? If they run out of business, who will feed their families? Fear God now.
My heart is in my chest, performing its functions... There are means for provision, prostitution shouldn't be one!
Re: Lady Cautions A Man Harassing Her Sexually In Port Harcourt by YoungLionken(m): 7:30am On Dec 20, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

You have a point anyway but we all have our weaknesses. I might be able to resist while the next guy may not. The society is just fvcked up. Too many nudities and sexual harassment from women. If you fall, they will start shouting rape.
Mind you, I totally condemn any form of sexual violence.

Now, should I give you tips on how to HATE sex(especially when it's not with who's worth it)?
Because there will be no need to RESIST after that.
Re: Lady Cautions A Man Harassing Her Sexually In Port Harcourt by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 8:15am On Dec 20, 2018
YoungLionken:

Now, should I give you tips on how to HATE sex(especially when it's not with who's worth it)?
Because there will be no need to RESIST after that.

Yes, I'm always eager to learn
Let the tips roll
Re: Lady Cautions A Man Harassing Her Sexually In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 20, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
Rubbish I totally support this Man.

I hate useless feminist
Continue supporting that man until it happens to your mother and your sister.
You see, there's something about Karma, what goes around comes around.
Re: Lady Cautions A Man Harassing Her Sexually In Port Harcourt by Simiano: 8:31am On Dec 20, 2018
SOFTENGR:

Can't you see that the man was touching the fair lady's hand with his hard stick?
Konji go land the man for trouble.

MUmu undecided
Re: Lady Cautions A Man Harassing Her Sexually In Port Harcourt by SOFTENGR: 9:05am On Dec 20, 2018
Simiano:

MUmu undecided
Go@t
Re: Lady Cautions A Man Harassing Her Sexually In Port Harcourt by YoungLionken(m): 9:05am On Dec 20, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

Yes, I'm always eager to learn Let the tips roll
No not here... It shouldn't be for everyone
Re: Lady Cautions A Man Harassing Her Sexually In Port Harcourt by Simiano: 9:07am On Dec 20, 2018
SOFTENGR:

Go@t
"Phool"
Re: Lady Cautions A Man Harassing Her Sexually In Port Harcourt by SOFTENGR: 9:17am On Dec 20, 2018
Simiano:

"Phool"
Kow
Re: Lady Cautions A Man Harassing Her Sexually In Port Harcourt by Simiano: 9:54am On Dec 20, 2018
SOFTENGR:

Kow
"oponu"
Re: Lady Cautions A Man Harassing Her Sexually In Port Harcourt by Olodo24: 10:30am On Dec 20, 2018
Asito:
sexual harassment is not acceptable. But don't drag my city into your stereotype. You could have as well said you were Sexually harassed on earth Iet us kuku know all of us are mad
guy man.
Re: Lady Cautions A Man Harassing Her Sexually In Port Harcourt by SOFTENGR: 12:27pm On Dec 20, 2018
Simiano:

"oponu"
Oloriburuku jatijati
Shameless Pervert

1 Like

Re: Lady Cautions A Man Harassing Her Sexually In Port Harcourt by Simiano: 8:50pm On Dec 20, 2018
SOFTENGR:

Oloriburuku jatijati
Shameless Pervert
Iyalaya e

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best Friend Kills Lagos Driver To Date Girlfriend (Pics) / 7 Staff Of Plateau Radio Television Corporation Attacked By Hoodlums (Pictures) / Soldiers Invade Jakande Market, Ketu, Chase Away Traders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.