Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos (58331 Views)

Lady Confronts Man For Touching Inappropriately Inside A Bus In Ikorodu Lagos / Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) / "A Lady Said I Was Sexually Harassing Her Because I Wore Short" - Uber Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by Newsmic: 9:36am On Jun 05, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNtMtA8ITPU

Man Begs for Forgiveness As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Commercial Bus In Lagos (Photos, Video)

A man begged for forgiveness after he was confronted for reportedly sexually harassing a female passenger on a commercial bus in Lagos, IGBERETV reports.

Twitter user named Efyaa, who shared the incident on the micro-blogging platform stated that the incident happened on Tuesday, May 17, on a bus from Ogba to the Obalende area of the state.

She noted that the man was touching a female passenger who sat beside him on the bus inappropriately when she gave him a slap on the face and he tried to retaliate.

Efyaa said when all the other female passengers on the bus accosted him, the man admitted harassing the lady and started begging for forgiveness.

Sharing a photo of the man and video proof, Efyaa wrote,

“Today I entered a bus with a sexual predator and I’ll appreciate if you could to please repost this. You’ll know why amplifying this tweet is very important by the end of this thread. Here’s the face of said predator.

Another video proof of him begging the lady- He eventually admitted guilt and was saying he’s using God to beg us. Oh yeah, next time think about God before you do something so stupid!.

We couldn’t get his name by the end of our trip and he sped away. All the men in the bus who could overpower him said nothing and let him leave. The driver said nothing as well. When the lady admonished the driver, a passenger (man) in the front insulted her to say.. See the body you’re using to shout sef’. Let that sit in! A lady in the bus gave her contact of someone in human rights but with so little info about him. It might be hard to find him."

https://twitter.com/xo_efyaa/status/1526283146328670209?t=9bdtJ91u27EA4jcOHEkqNg&s=19

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by Bigredmachine: 9:43am On Jun 05, 2022
What a foolish and weak man... See as you allow woman dey oppress you...

The moment u kept on saying am sorry, the more power u gave her to continue insulting you...

He's most definitely not man enough, lacks confidence and has low self esteem...

Brainless he goat... I know he will still do it again ...

150 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by adecz: 9:51am On Jun 05, 2022
grin

Women, be advised to keep away from
any man with veins all over their head
And body.

Na dangerous Konji dey worry dem &
they can be seccxually deadly without
notice.

2 Shares

Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 05, 2022
doe the man desearve the slap but trust me cheesy she go collect wotowoto

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by Aboks(m): 10:12am On Jun 05, 2022
See em face
Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by Hapinex01: 10:01pm On Jun 05, 2022
Hmm
Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by Kizzygentle: 10:01pm On Jun 05, 2022
Fernandezisback, candidladyfood is ready.. Come and masturbatee on it..

17 Likes

Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by JayTripz(m): 10:02pm On Jun 05, 2022
Omooooo.....conji issue pass NIN wahala oo...it's not easy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by Babyfreshh(m): 10:02pm On Jun 05, 2022
The woman justdey shout.. abeg aunty e don do.. No disgrace yourself.. but the man Bleep up o, why he go dey touch stranger for bus

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by Ezedon(m): 10:02pm On Jun 05, 2022
Nobody is normal in this country

7 Likes

Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by nobodii: 10:02pm On Jun 05, 2022
Old stuff sotey she de sparksay no man put mouth for the matter

As far as i de concerned anything wey no concern me i no de put mouth ever for this life :\

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by kennethfranc(m): 10:02pm On Jun 05, 2022
Omooh....
The man eff up big time.
Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by Hoedogwu(f): 10:03pm On Jun 05, 2022
Cashio:
Lol @ the men who were supposed to overpower him kept mute...Feminism to the mud.
The guy was a bastard sha for the silly act. All these sex starved mofos.
But then you don't expect me as a man to jump into such crazy fight against a fellow man because he touched you. Even the lady's brothers wouldn't have still entered a fight with the young man if they were in the bus with her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by Hoedogwu(f): 10:03pm On Jun 05, 2022
Bigredmachine:
What a foolish and weak man... See as you allow woman dey oppress you...

The moment u kept on saying am sorry, the more power u gave her to continue insulting you...

He's most definitely not man enough, lacks confidence and has low self esteem...

Brainless he goat... I know he will still do it again ...

1 Like

Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by Slynation(m): 10:03pm On Jun 05, 2022
Well...As a Man, if you can control your sexual urge, you have solved 90% of your problems in life...!!

75 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by pretydiva(f): 10:03pm On Jun 05, 2022
see his ugly face. You should have given him a factory reset blow on his ugly face undecided

3 Likes

Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 05, 2022
Stupid man
Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by Omahleigh(f): 10:04pm On Jun 05, 2022
For dash am beta slap
Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by Proudlyomonna: 10:04pm On Jun 05, 2022
The man looks somewhat crazy sha
Werey plenty sha grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by Cadamlk: 10:04pm On Jun 05, 2022
We couldn’t get his name by the end of our trip and he sped away. All the men in the bus who could overpower him said nothing and let him leave. The driver said nothing as well.

You want all the men in the bus to overpower him for you so that you can have a field day. It is really interesting how they disappointed you. The pervert had admitted his misdemeanor and apologized . What else do you want ,his head in a plate? Abeg swerve.

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by Killington(m): 10:05pm On Jun 05, 2022
Failure of a man
Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by Killington(m): 10:05pm On Jun 05, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
The man looks somewhat crazy sha
exactly what I just said
Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:05pm On Jun 05, 2022
Mumu 70 Years Old man.........

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ritualist Den Uncovered In Ibadan (photo) / EFCC Declares Woman Wanted For N1 Billion Fraud (photo) / Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.