Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Peter Obi's Handover Note To Obiano, I Challenge Akpabio To Publish Same - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Handover Note To Obiano, I Challenge Akpabio To Publish Same (4734 Views)

Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me / Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary / Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Handover Note To Obiano, I Challenge Akpabio To Publish Same by oilPUSSY(f): 10:55pm On Dec 19, 2018
Waiting...
Re: Peter Obi's Handover Note To Obiano, I Challenge Akpabio To Publish Same by globemoney01: 1:15am On Dec 20, 2018
Shayetet13:

Show us the original handover note or shut up. When you show us the original handover notes, lets compare and see if the summary note is not what is contained in it. You are just a senseless zombie and cannot be more than that!
There is no original handover note ! Obiano has denied all those nonsense so the onus is left on Peter Obi to prove what he typed on that document with bank slips and bank statements

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Handover Note To Obiano, I Challenge Akpabio To Publish Same by globemoney01: 1:16am On Dec 20, 2018
Shayetet13:

Typical zombie. You agree that Akpabio under PDP has projects, but you will be shouting your stall 16 years of waste. You are a common zombie, nothing more
So where is Akpabio today? You’re the zombie because you can’t even reason properly
Re: Peter Obi's Handover Note To Obiano, I Challenge Akpabio To Publish Same by globemoney01: 1:19am On Dec 20, 2018
OMANBALA1:

You are a pathological liar and a loser and you will remain so till eternity. Nothing you place your hand on will ever prosper!
This sadistic Peter Obi lying machine from plateau state is in severe pains. I like it ! All your empty curses has gone back to you in 100 folds. Ewu Gambia

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Handover Note To Obiano, I Challenge Akpabio To Publish Same by globemoney01: 1:45am On Dec 20, 2018
OMANBALA1:

Keep quiet ,weirdo! Obiano has corroborated the investment on many occasions. You are not even part of the APGA family, you just recently jumped on the APGA bandwagon just to keep attacking Obi for no good reason. You are so pathetic. You supported Ngige during Obi's last tenure and you insulted Obiano all through the years, but, all of a,sudden you are Obiano's man...LOSER! SHAMELESS LOSER!
provide sources and links were obiano corroborated the investments or take your cries out my mentions. What do I expect from brainless peter obi supporters if not lies like their paymaster. Please take your sorry azz to your plateau state and leave us to deal with our issues. you're not invited here
Re: Peter Obi's Handover Note To Obiano, I Challenge Akpabio To Publish Same by chiedozie198100: 2:23am On Dec 20, 2018
globemoney01:

This is fake. Obiano has long denied all contents of this bogus article called handover note

Did he deny it in ur father's bedroom?
Re: Peter Obi's Handover Note To Obiano, I Challenge Akpabio To Publish Same by globemoney01: 2:31am On Dec 20, 2018
Re: Peter Obi's Handover Note To Obiano, I Challenge Akpabio To Publish Same by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 20, 2018
globemoney01:

So where is Akpabio today? You’re the zombie because you can’t even reason properly

You see the problem i discovered with Zombies like you. So if GEJ decamps to APC now, he no longer destroyed Nigeria again, abi. The question is, which party was akpabio when he did the project? Pdp or apc?
Re: Peter Obi's Handover Note To Obiano, I Challenge Akpabio To Publish Same by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 20, 2018
globemoney01:

There is no original handover note ! Obiano has denied all those nonsense so the onus is left on Peter Obi to prove what he typed on that document with bank slips and bank statements

This Zombie never tire. So Obi did not give a handover note? Your zombiesm is becoming something else o. Which governor doesnt give a handover note to successor? Obi doesnt need to prove anything. I want you zombie to go to Anambra, office of the SSG, ask them to give you Obi's handover notes under the freedom of information. Its all there. Dont forget to enter onitsha main market on your way back, and shout vote buhari or tell them one of those things you say against Nnamdi Kanu. I wish you well on your trip Mr Zombie
Re: Peter Obi's Handover Note To Obiano, I Challenge Akpabio To Publish Same by globemoney01: 9:23am On Dec 20, 2018
Shayetet13:

[s]This Zombie never tire. So Obi did not give a handover note? Your zombiesm is becoming something else o. Which governor doesnt give a handover note to successor? Obi doesnt need to prove anything. I want you zombie to go to Anambra, office of the SSG, ask them to give you Obi's handover notes under the freedom of information. Its all there. Dont forget to enter onitsha main market on your way back, and shout vote buhari or tell them one of those things you say against Nnamdi Kanu. I wish you well on your trip Mr Zombie[/s]
Provide the peter obi hand over note then or shut but dont show us this toilet paper document as his handover not
Re: Peter Obi's Handover Note To Obiano, I Challenge Akpabio To Publish Same by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 20, 2018
globemoney01:

Provide the peter obi hand over note then or shut but dont show us this toilet paper document as his handover not

Mr Zombie... I hail you o. Your zombiesm is matchless.
Re: Peter Obi's Handover Note To Obiano, I Challenge Akpabio To Publish Same by adadike(f): 10:39am On Dec 20, 2018
OMANBALA1:

Keep quiet ,weirdo! Obiano has corroborated the investment on many occasions. You are not even part of the APGA family, you just recently jumped on the APGA bandwagon just to keep attacking Obi for no good reason. You are so pathetic. You supported Ngige during Obi's last tenure and you insulted Obiano all through the years, but, all of a,sudden you are Obiano's man...LOSER! SHAMELESS LOSER!
you are a real man. O nna gi muru gi.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Billionaire Jowi Zaza Allegedly Steps Up For Tinubu In Kano / He's Camara, From Mali; Neighbors Revealed Identity Of Miner Behind Ibadan Blast / Ak 2015 Governorship Race: Why Umana Okon Umana Must Run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.