Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,249 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC (21231 Views)

Politicizing EndSARS Protest Is Irresponsible - APC Warns PDP / Buhari Pictured With Saraki And Dogara After The Budget Presentation / Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC by Optimist88(m): 8:41pm On Dec 19, 2018
When APC lawmakers were disturbing the sitting by hailing PMB, what do they expect from the Opposition......to join them? to start crying? PDP did the right thing as per 'do me I do' level!

However,

APC and PDP were very silly at the presentation today! They all lack senses!
Re: 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC by Alphasoar(m): 8:43pm On Dec 19, 2018
The booing cannot be attributed to only the PDP. It was on the same live TV that we see senators standing after the presentation and shouting SAI BABA and raising their fists. This is another form of damage control.

Over and Out!

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC by Princedapace(m): 8:44pm On Dec 19, 2018
admax:
Forget about APC or PDP,what happened at the National Assembly is embarrassing. A President is presenting a budget for the whole nation and it was turned to a campaign ground! Ridiculous.

I have never seen where Theresa May (that most people have been referencing eventhough we stopped practicing that system of Government for decades) been interrupted while presenting a national budget, listen to the presentation and pick loopholes but the touts at the NASS were busy shouting.

Those guys aren’t there to represent Nigerians but themselves as witnessed today. A big shame!

But the ruling party members were hailing and shouting "sai baba"

Both apc and pdp are idi*ts.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC by Jonadull: 8:44pm On Dec 19, 2018
thornapple:
Were they expecting opposition to hail the man they stand opposed to?.
We don hear, next...
Who said they should hail him?
What happened to keeping quiet?
Optimist88:
When APC lawmakers were disturbing the sitting by hailing PMB, what do they expect from the Opposition......to join them? to start crying? PDP did the right thing as per 'do me I do' level!

However,

APC and PDP were very silly at the presentation today! They all lack senses!
So . You were blind to see that the APC were hailing pmb to overpower the pdp’s booing ?
Re: 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC by Mankos(m): 8:44pm On Dec 19, 2018
PDP has no place in a sane society. Instead of apologizing to Nigerians for their heinous crimes of looting our treasury they resought to shame our amiable president PMB.
OK u cannot be detered by their criminalogical attitude of their party and it's supporters.

Let's meet at the next level
Re: 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC by Reference(m): 8:47pm On Dec 19, 2018
Didn't watch but if the reports that I heard are true that is very reprehensible on the part of those PDP lawmakers. Totally disgusting and unwarranted. I keep on saying this. We must as sensible people learn where the line between politics and government is, the lines between the individual and the instiution, the edge beyond which personalities end and processes begin.

Yes the Legislature is an independent arm but an equal arm of government to the Executive not superior. They must accord every respect to the Executive and the institution of the Presidency because whoever occupies it was elected by a far greater number of citizens than any other elected offical in all of Nigeria. He is the most popular Nigeria politician by a long way. To denigrate his person then will be to destroy themselves absolutely and well meaning Nigerians must roundly condemn this as setting a very, very bad precedence.

This toxicity brewing in the polity must end. All interaction and discourse must be conducted in civility and with due respect for the individuals and offices they occupy. Only then can the people of this country benefit from this democratic experiment.

Very shameful. For what.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC by Bodude504: 8:47pm On Dec 19, 2018
I washed it and am very very disappointed by so called pdp
Re: 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC by Optimist88(m): 8:50pm On Dec 19, 2018
Jonathan:

Who said they should hail him?
What happened to keeping quiet?

So . You were blind to see that the APC were hailing pmb to overpower the pdp’s booing ?
At all! I think you were at a retardation mode throughout the period of the presentation, so you couldn't deduce what transpired.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC by Optimist88(m): 8:54pm On Dec 19, 2018
Bodude504:
I washed it and am very very disappointed by so called pdp
I see! What exactly did you wash? the TV or PMB ass through the TV? Rubbish! We are saying both sides are at fault; you are here 'washing' APC ass!

1 Like

Re: 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC by Wantam: 8:54pm On Dec 19, 2018
Those that started by sai Baba, their act responsible abi?

1 Like

Re: 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC by troubleboi: 8:55pm On Dec 19, 2018
This is hw failed government are supposed to be treated, you pore it to their face...
Buhari you are a failure..

APC and PDP re all thieves..lets kick them out come 2019..

give a vibrant man Omoyele Sowore a chance to make Nigeria work agin..

Meanwhile click my signature if you re interested in making money while browsing the Internet..

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC by xbone2248(m): 8:57pm On Dec 19, 2018
This is what happens when u use ur brain to shit & ur nyash to think.. Next time use ur brain 4 thinking..
Arabiandude:
Seriously I feel Buhari has been too soft on these people, I mean PDP leaders at the National Assembly and their members and sympathisers Nationwide. Use the military to arrest and court martial Saraki, Dogara and PDP hierarchy and sentence them to death and nothing will happen because these people are fast becoming nuisance to the society and enemies to Nigeria development.

God and Osusumaye will join hands and punish anybody that quote's me and type rubbish

7 Likes

Re: 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 19, 2018
ehissi:

Poor man patek!! grin

If Hushpuppi catch you eh, your Nairaland account don condemn be that..... grin
the type wey phyno and iceprince dey wear grin

1 Like

Re: 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC by able1993(m): 9:00pm On Dec 19, 2018
nasoooooo

Anyway, if you wish to be motivated about what you are doing or want to read life stories to learn from, success strategies.....then visit www.motivate.com.ng
Re: 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC by hazardneymar: 9:03pm On Dec 19, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC by Oluwatosin678(m): 9:04pm On Dec 19, 2018
in politics expect booing from opposition..... weytin dey happen for America,na Nigeria una kon dry make noise for... make d baba at 76 go tie him sokoto wewe and make us see why he deserve d seat.... ALL politicians are dia for demselves and family alone.... boo or no boo,dats d hazard of d seat of President.he should deal with it and deliver to the people.... 9jabet dey full everyday because youths looses dia job on daily basis and dat will lead to technological corruption... Never underestimate the power of an educated youth.. Gandollar go b learner wen d unemployed start dia own...

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC by Tolubory(m): 9:04pm On Dec 19, 2018
Bunch of Agbayas.
Re: 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC by kitaatita: 9:05pm On Dec 19, 2018
That is the level NASS has sunk
Re: 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC by Yankee101: 9:08pm On Dec 19, 2018
The mistake is thinking it was mainly PDP.

Oshiomole made alot of disgruntled people in the APC primaries
Re: 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC by admax(m): 9:09pm On Dec 19, 2018
I quite agree.

Princedapace:

But the ruling party members were hailing and shouting "sai baba"

Both apc and pdp are idi*ts.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC by bender79: 9:09pm On Dec 19, 2018
Buhari sounded sharp at the budget presentation i must confess. That man has more energy than his doubters think
Re: 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC by arabbunkum: 9:09pm On Dec 19, 2018
Silly
admax:
Forget about APC or PDP,what happened at the National Assembly is embarrassing. A President is presenting a budget for the whole nation and it was turned to a campaign ground! Ridiculous.

I have never seen where Theresa May (that most people have been referencing eventhough we stopped practicing that system of Government for decades) been interrupted while presenting a national budget, listen to the presentation and pick loopholes but the touts at the NASS were busy shouting.

Those guys aren’t there to represent Nigerians but themselves as witnessed today. A big shame!

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC by duruZed(m): 9:10pm On Dec 19, 2018
I don't support unruly behaviours, but which set of people or party started calling a sitting president "Clueless" answer me before i say anything.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC by lereinter(m): 9:10pm On Dec 19, 2018
Arabiandude:
Seriously I feel Buhari has been too soft on these people, I mean PDP leaders at the National Assembly and their members and sympathisers Nationwide. Use the military to arrest and court martial Saraki, Dogara and PDP hierarchy and sentence them to death and nothing will happen because these people are fast becoming nuisance to the society and enemies to Nigeria development.

God and Osusumaye will join hands and punish anybody that quote's me and type rubbish

werey

1 Like

Re: 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC by brexit: 9:13pm On Dec 19, 2018
WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM LOOTERS IN NATIONAL ASSEMBLY SINCE PMB IS ALWAYS CLOSING THEIR LOOTING MECHANISM.
Re: 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC by Nasir123(m): 9:14pm On Dec 19, 2018
thornapple:
Were they expecting opposition to hail the man they stand opposed to?.
We don hear, next...

So the opposition should boo the president while presenting the Budget?
Do u even know what a National Budget is?

We will not allow people like u destroy this country all in d name of Stupid politics.
#spit!
Re: 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC by Promismike(m): 9:15pm On Dec 19, 2018
Arabiandude:

Go back to 1380. That's where u belong bro.

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC by Nasir123(m): 9:18pm On Dec 19, 2018
admax:

You can imaging the kind of stupid Disgrace this people are giving us.
They are just behaving like premature animals. People with no level.

Re: 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC by Jessyjack(f): 9:24pm On Dec 19, 2018
APC members actually began the madness.... why chanting sai baba like Pmb was coming for campaign and the lifeless being was smiling..... now the table turned and he was cautioning his rivals...... those lawmakers behaved like agberos today and APC condemning only PDP shows that the spirit of King Saul is ever with them...
Re: 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC by Jonadull: 9:27pm On Dec 19, 2018
Optimist88:
At all! I think you were at a retardation mode throughout the period of the presentation, so you couldn't deduce what transpired.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LASG Goes Tough On Illegal Waterfront Land Reclamation, Arrests Fourteen People / Killings: Defend Yourselves, Ortom Tells Benue Residents / Gunmen Kill 3 Police Officers In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.