Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,651 members, 7,955,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:19 AM

2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC (21357 Views)

Politicizing EndSARS Protest Is Irresponsible - APC Warns PDP / Buhari Pictured With Saraki And Dogara After The Budget Presentation / Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC by duality(m): 9:28pm On Dec 19, 2018
Re: 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC by deomelllo: 9:31pm On Dec 19, 2018
What happened today at the NASS is nothing but a revolt on the leadership of the legislators. It means the members have no respect for leadership and that the leadership have no control of the members. Shame indeed to the leadership of the 8th NASS.

Thank God the 8 NASS is coming to an end, including the end of Saraki and Dogara @ NASS.

God Bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC by Nasir123(m): 9:36pm On Dec 19, 2018
Arabiandude:
Seriously I feel Buhari has been too soft on these people, I mean PDP leaders at the National Assembly and their members and sympathisers Nationwide. Use the military to arrest and court martial Saraki, Dogara and PDP hierarchy and sentence them to death and nothing will happen because these people are fast becoming nuisance to the society and enemies to Nigeria development.

God and Osusumaye will join hands and punish anybody that quote's me and type rubbish

Bros take am easy!
We don't need that kind of pattern in Nigeria pls.

On a more serious note,I think those people should be caution by all well meaning Nigerians.
TOTAL RUBBISH!

1 Like

Re: 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC by Charly68: 9:38pm On Dec 19, 2018
Very childish senators & reps

1 Like

Re: 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC by chocolatelady(f): 9:55pm On Dec 19, 2018
Honestly, I can understand the pains of the PDP lawmakers. PMB has blocked all loopholes where they used to get free money for their extravagant lives. No more Ghana must go bags before budget can be passed. So, they are in great pains. PMB till 2023 !!!

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC by Arabiandude: 10:09pm On Dec 19, 2018
Nasir123:

Bros take am easy!
We don't need that kind of pattern in Nigeria pls.

On a more serious note,I think those people should be caution by all well meaning Nigerians.
TOTAL RUBBISH!
bro you nor fit understand, my blood just they hot. I they para for these people matter
Re: 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC by hansomb: 10:20pm On Dec 19, 2018
PDP have lost it. Never again will they rule this country. Mark my word.
Re: 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC by Friend01(m): 10:23pm On Dec 19, 2018
thornapple:
Were they expecting opposition to hail the man they stand opposed to?.
We don hear, next...

I hope you know this is not romance section where you spill your half brained rubbish .

1 Like

Re: 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC by deomelllo: 10:25pm On Dec 19, 2018
Arabiandude:

bro you nor fit understand, my blood just they hot. I they para for these people matter

I share your feelings.

What's really disturbing is Saraki and Dogara's silence and inability to speak up, to control and admonish their members because this is when leaders stand and act like leaders, but sadly, these are not leaders so expecting them to control their own domain and members is asking for too much from failed leaders with their own conflict of interests.

It's not even the President's job to discipline, to speak up or call NASS members to order, that's Saraki's job and he failed.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC by lordrick1(m): 10:25pm On Dec 19, 2018
Its really awful and disdain for those senators who were involved in such act. Even if they don't like him personally they should v placed accord and respect to his position as the President pretentiously. Well they might v their reasons for doing so but it still not worth it. Our leaders are really rubbing the name of this country in mud. God you are watching oh!!! .

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC by jclassiq(m): 10:37pm On Dec 19, 2018
Arabiandude:
Seriously I feel Buhari has been too soft on these people, I mean PDP leaders at the National Assembly and their members and sympathisers Nationwide. Use the military to arrest and court martial Saraki, Dogara and PDP hierarchy and sentence them to death and nothing will happen because these people are fast becoming nuisance to the society and enemies to Nigeria development.

God and Osusumaye will join hands and punish anybody that quote's me and type rubbish

they will have to punish you first because what you typed is total rubbish.. buffoon
Re: 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC by emmykk(m): 10:38pm On Dec 19, 2018
admax:
Forget about APC or PDP,what happened at the National Assembly is embarrassing. A President is presenting a budget for the whole nation and it was turned to a campaign ground! Ridiculous.

I have never seen where Theresa May (that most people have been referencing eventhough we stopped practicing that system of Government for decades) been interrupted while presenting a national budget, listen to the presentation and pick loopholes but the touts at the NASS were busy shouting.

Those guys aren’t there to represent Nigerians but themselves as witnessed today. A big shame!
may was mock recently in parliament over briexit
Re: 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC by deomelllo: 10:44pm On Dec 19, 2018
emmykk:
may was mock recently in parliament over briexit

Mocking, shouting insults, name calling, unruly and childish behavior are totally not the same, but you won't know because you are used to such behavior and such behavior within your own immediate environment is tolerated.

Says a lot about you and what to expect from your own children.
Re: 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 19, 2018
helinues:
Apc+Pdp = Political nuisance

But to be honest, that was a childish act from the Pdp lawmakers. Opposition is not madness

I love the maturity of PMB.

Some of you oduduwawa yooots can be funny ehhh...

You suddenly know that it's childish to boo a political office holder abi?? what you displayed here is hypocrisy...

When the idiots and rascals in APC WERE insulting GEJ and PEG, it was not an irresponsible act...

We need more of this boooing to oust the nincompoop idiot called president....

1 Like

Re: 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC by deomelllo: 10:50pm On Dec 19, 2018
thunderfirebuha:

You suddenly know that it's childish to boo a political office holder abi?? what you displayed here is hypocrisy...

When the idiots and rascals in APC WERE insulting GEJ and PEG, it was not an irresponsible act...

You mean GEJ and his wife were insulted and called names while presenting budgets at NASS?

This is why they say you people can never be lawful, decent and sane members of any peaceful society.
Re: 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 19, 2018
Arabiandude:

some of you are to ignorant of politics.

And you forgot so soon how APC members were insulting GEJ and PEG and all Yorubas were happy happy about it....

Tell Buhari and the dwarf osinbande that their days in the villa are numbered.....

1 Like

Re: 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 19, 2018
Oblang:

They may not hail him but they don't have to boo him. Its childish..
leave it for me, we like what happened today....
in the days of GEJ APC did worse things
Re: 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC by Enemyofpeace: 10:59pm On Dec 19, 2018
Apart from Wizkid which other Senate members of the house do you know?
Re: 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC by Arabiandude: 11:01pm On Dec 19, 2018
thunderfirebuha:

some of you are to ignorant of politics.

And you forgot so soon how APC members were insulting GEJ and PEG and all Yorubas were happy happy about it....

Tell Buhari and the dwarf osinbande that their days in the villa are numbered.....
Shey na u wan go remove them from as rock? mumu chest beater. I hope you commit suicide after 2019 election and your god Atiku doesn't get up to 10m votes
Re: 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC by emmykk(m): 11:10pm On Dec 19, 2018
deomelllo:

Mocking, shouting insults, name calling, unruly and childish behavior are totally not the same, but you won't know because you are used to such behavior and such behavior within your own immediate environment is tolerated.

Says a lot about you and what to expect from your own children.

My friend PM Theresa May was laugh at, and they did even worse than what the Nigerian legislators did today. I was shocked but like buhari she continues. This happened the day she gave a speech in parliament that briexit voting in parliament should be postponed... She was rubbish by their behavior but she head on.

I have to correct you so that you don't think all these things don't happen elsewhere, but it also seems you are support of the President to quickly classified me as against him when I drew you attention to the lie you are propagating. There is nothing wrong in what they did .it shows Pres. Buhari is not carrying them along.
Re: 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC by Ivanspring(f): 11:10pm On Dec 19, 2018
thunderfirebuha:

They were warned back then but they refused to listen.

They were told to respect the office of the president even if they hated the man himself because GEJ would not be President forever.

Did they listen? No!

Now, he realizes "the world is watching"

I can't stop laughing. grin
Re: 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC by Oblang(m): 11:13pm On Dec 19, 2018
thunderfirebuha:

leave it for me, we like what happened today....

in the days of GEJ APC did worse things

When did gej went to the NA and was booed by APC members?
Re: 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC by deomelllo: 11:15pm On Dec 19, 2018
emmykk:

My friend PM Theresa May was laugh at, and they did even worse than what the Nigerian legislators did today. I was shocked but like buhari she continues. This happened the day she gave a speech in parliament that briexit voting in parliament should be postponed... She was rubbish by their behavior but she head on.

I have to correct you so that you don't think all these things don't happen elsewhere, but it also seems you are support of the President to quickly classified me as against him when I drew you attention to the lie you are propagating.

Stop repeating the same irrelevant and unrelated nonsense.

Was the British PM insulted and called names?

We know all about the British tradition at the Parliament and how they go back and forth during PM's speeches, they don't insult and engage in name calling.

Your misguided view and understanding of this very important British tradition is a reflection of your own ignorance per the British people and polity.

Please stop embarrassing yourself with your rubbish.
Re: 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 19, 2018
Friend01:

I hope you know this is not romance section where you spill your half brained rubbish .
Please carry your dead brain elsewhere and don't quote me again with rotten skull. Mtcheeeew
Re: 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 19, 2018
Yes dear, you are on point.
Such is seeing in other democracies.
emmykk:

I have to correct you so that you don't think all these things don't happen elsewhere, but it also seems you are support of the President to quickly classified me as against him when I drew you attention to the lie you are propagating. There is nothing wrong in what they did .it shows Pres. Buhari is not carrying them along.
Re: 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 19, 2018
Nasir123:

So the opposition should boo the president while presenting the Budget?
Do u even know what a National Budget is?

We will not allow people like u destroy this country all in d name of Stupid politics.
#spit!
So go kill yourself. Rubbish.
Re: 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC by biztip: 11:31pm On Dec 19, 2018
their action is irresponsible. even if u don't like what he is saying u suppose comport yourselves
Re: 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC by ogatboy(m): 11:37pm On Dec 19, 2018
deomelllo:

We know all about the British tradition at the Parliament and how they go back and forth during PM's speeches, they don't insult and engage in name calling.

Your misguided view and understanding of this very important British tradition is a reflection of your own ignorance per the British people and polity.

who are you that only listen to APC news? British PM was allegedly called à stupid woman in the house. Una when no dey follow world news go dey compare and analyze. Nonsense
Re: 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC by emmykk(m): 11:43pm On Dec 19, 2018
deomelllo:

It seems you are an idiot. So you think you can come to public forum to mislead people about democratic action in Nigeria as below other democracy then when you are corrected you run you leprosy fingers typing jargons.

Check fact next time before blowing hot and cold.
Nonsense and ingredients
Re: 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC by deomelllo: 11:44pm On Dec 19, 2018
ogatboy:

who are you that only listen to APC news? British PM was allegedly called à stupid woman in the house. Una when no dey follow world news go dey compare and analyze. Nonsense

Your allegedly rubbish and made up nonsense that you can not back up with facts is the world news you want me to follow.

Where was it recorded that the British PM was insulted and called names at the parliament?

I know you people eat and breath lies, but must you bore me with your nonsense just because you are trying to convince me that we should be calling each other names, insulting each other and acting like animals because they do same all over the world and it's what you wish for yourself and your unborn children.

Why must you justify and support everything that's bad and nauseating about Nigeria?

What's in it for you people?
Re: 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC by deomelllo: 11:46pm On Dec 19, 2018
[s]
emmykk:

It seems you are an idiot. So you think you can come to public forum to mislead people about democratic action in Nigeria as below other democracy then when you are corrected you run you leprosy fingers typing jargons.

Check fact next time before blowing hot and cold.
Nonsense and ingredients
[/s]

Same obnoxious, ill-mannered and thoughtless mentality.
Re: 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC by Olyroks: 11:47pm On Dec 19, 2018
Macblu:
cheesy PDP Wicked o. Buhari Nearly Faint.
Faint for what? After displaying there mumuism, rubbish!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Opposes Plot To Shift 2015 Elections / Reversal Of N5,000 Stipend.. Prominent Nigerians React / Top 5 Government Ministries In Nigeria - Topeverything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.