Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC (21234 Views)

Politicizing EndSARS Protest Is Irresponsible - APC Warns PDP / Buhari Pictured With Saraki And Dogara After The Budget Presentation / Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC by emmykk(m): 11:49pm On Dec 19, 2018
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

Same obnoxious, ill-mannered and thoughtless mentality.

Go and watch how your PM Theresa May was rubbish before coming here to fool your old age.
Re: 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC by Bbdot(m): 12:30am On Dec 20, 2018
Pdp party of rogues
Re: 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC by Whazar(m): 1:12am On Dec 20, 2018
Arabiandude:
Seriously I feel Buhari has been too soft on these people, I mean PDP leaders at the National Assembly and their members and sympathisers Nationwide. Use the military to arrest and court martial Saraki, Dogara and PDP hierarchy and sentence them to death and nothing will happen because these people are fast becoming nuisance to the society and enemies to Nigeria development.

God and Osusumaye will join hands and punish anybody that quote's me and type rubbish
have u not quite urself already? lol
zombie
Re: 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC by deomelllo: 2:34am On Dec 20, 2018
emmykk:

Go and watch how your PM Theresa May was rubbish before coming here to fool your old age.

You mean you can not show us facts and video where lawmakers and people of the UK insulted and called their PM names on TV?

Apart from the fact that you are ill-mannered and unruly as a human being doesn't mean you should compound your mental issues with lies and made up nonsense.

Btw, even if such was done anywhere on the surface of the earth, doesn't mean it is a good thing, doesn't mean it's worth emulating in Nigeria, doesn't mean this is what you wish for yourself, your own country and your own children's future?

See how retardded and mentally lawless you are?

Sa to know they still raise mannerless children in Nigeria, but good to know you and your kind are not the best Nigeria has to offer.
Re: 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC by Borderless: 4:06am On Dec 20, 2018
Arabiandude:
Seriously I feel Buhari has been too soft on these people, I mean PDP leaders at the National Assembly and their members and sympathisers Nationwide. Use the military to arrest and court martial Saraki, Dogara and PDP hierarchy and sentence them to death and nothing will happen because these people are fast becoming nuisance to the society and enemies to Nigeria development.

God and Osusumaye will join hands and punish anybody that quote's me and type rubbish

You’re obviously not educated.
Re: 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC by Boxer007(m): 5:08am On Dec 20, 2018
thornapple:
Yes dear, you are on point.
Such is seeing in other democracies.

Please can i buy u pant. I dont want to be gay no mores
Re: 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC by ogatboy(m): 6:46am On Dec 20, 2018
deomelllo:

Your allegedly rubbish and made up nonsense that you can not back up with facts is the world news you want me to follow.

Where was it recorded that the British PM was insulted and called names at the parliament?

I know you people eat and breath lies, but must you bore me with your nonsense just because you are trying to convince me that we should be calling each other names, insulting each other and acting like animals because they do same all over the world and it's what you wish for yourself and your unborn children.

Why must you justify and support everything that's bad and nauseating about Nigeria?

What's in it for you people?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pWRq5y5lBs

Oga if you are brainless and do not analyze issues or only follow APC news, I'm not in your category. All this political tout that come here to make noise. Shift jare, you think say everybody sell their brain and birthright for 30k naira not even dollar. Nonsense
Re: 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC by Nasir123(m): 7:27am On Dec 20, 2018
thornapple:

So go kill yourself. Rubbish.

#Spit!
Re: 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC by Nasir123(m): 7:30am On Dec 20, 2018
Arabiandude:

bro you nor fit understand, my blood just they hot. I they para for these people matter
cheesy
I understand my brother!
Their matter don tire mose of us I swear.
Re: 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC by emmykk(m): 7:37am On Dec 20, 2018
deomelllo:

You mean you can not show us facts and video where lawmakers and people of the UK insulted and called their PM names on TV?

Apart from the fact that you are ill-mannered and unruly as a human being doesn't mean you should compound your mental issues with lies and made up nonsense.

Btw, even if such was done anywhere on the surface of the earth, doesn't mean it is a good thing, doesn't mean it's worth emulating in Nigeria, doesn't mean this is what you wish for yourself, your own country and your own children's future?

See how retardded and mentally lawless you are?

Sa to know they still raise mannerless children in Nigeria, but good to know you and your kind are not the best Nigeria has to offer.

hope your google services is not spoiled?
Re: 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC by deomelllo: 7:50am On Dec 20, 2018
[s]
ogatboy:

https://yo

Oga if you are brainless and do not analyze issues or only follow APC news, I'm not in your category. All this political tout that come here to make noise. Shift jare, you think say everybody sell their brain and birthright for 30k naira not even dollar. Nonsense
[/s]

I was actually expecting you to show how she was called names and insulted, not posting the same meaningless rowdy session at the British parliament.

Stop spewing ignorant rubbish that you can not prove with facts.

Anti Social, crude and lawless ipob trying to convince the world that it is normal and OK for his own leaders to be offensive, lawless, obnoxious and act like barbaric animals.

It says a lot about your own upbringing and how you are going to raise your own children.
Re: 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC by deomelllo: 7:56am On Dec 20, 2018
[s]
emmykk:
hope your google services is not spoiled?
[/s]

Obviously, you can not show us where British lawmakers insulted and called their PM names.

Jeering and growling is a famous British tradition, not an insulting tradition where they ridicule, insult and call their leaders ugly names.

You people's problem is ignorance and backwardness.
Re: 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC by emmykk(m): 8:13am On Dec 20, 2018
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

Obviously, you can not show us where British lawmakers insulted and called their PM names.

Jeering and growling is a famous British tradition, not an insulting tradition where they ridicule, insult and call their leaders ugly names.

You people's problem is ignorance and backwardness.

I won't show you never but is in public domain for you to educate yourself... You lack truth in your life
Re: 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC by deomelllo: 8:20am On Dec 20, 2018
emmykk:
I won't show you never but is in public domain for you to educate yourself... You lack truth in your life

You can not show me what doesn't exist or any sad and patheitc made up ignorant rubbish you are embarassing the internet community with.

These ignorant and unintelligent Igbos sef
Re: 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 20, 2018
Nasir123:

#Spit!
Kill yourself and make it quick!.
SPIT
Re: 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC by jamjo: 2:40am On Dec 21, 2018
Arabiandude:

This is one of the projects Mr president mentioned in his budget proposal that he completed The Ogwash-Uku Dam Project

https://www.facebook.com/NijaEyeINTERNATIONAL/videos/329603017860469/?t=217
Re: 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC by MrFourSHIRTS: 5:21pm On Jan 14
PureMe01:
when APC was hailing rep members for taking over the role of Jackie Chan over the gate of the NATIONAL ASSEMBLY in 2014,they forgot it was irresponsible. Their cries never start grin grin grin
haahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LASG Goes Tough On Illegal Waterfront Land Reclamation, Arrests Fourteen People / Attack On Ortom: Three Suspects Arrested / UN May Sanction Nigeria For Al-bashir's Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.