Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Saraki, Dogara’s Inability To Deliver Speech, Sign Of Weakness Says Akpabio - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki, Dogara’s Inability To Deliver Speech, Sign Of Weakness Says Akpabio (24337 Views)

Outcry As Saraki, Dogara Sit On Late Legislators Seats / What Saraki, Dogara, Other Npdp Members Actually Want – Oyegun / EXCLUSIVE: DSS Withdraws Operatives From Saraki, Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki, Dogara’s Inability To Deliver Speech, Sign Of Weakness Says Akpabio by Xisnin(m): 10:07am On Dec 20, 2018
yerokunphilips:
What happened today show that both leaders have lost control of the house . In their mind they want to disgrace the president ,but in the real sense of it the end up disgracing the entire nation . If they know the president is not doing well they should impeach him ,is either they don't know their duty or they are afaird of something . One of my friends from the north told me that this singular act will further destroy Atiku chances in the north . They see PMB as their leader and for some set of people to do that to means a big slap to the real Hausa man .
Stop crying, they disgraced you not the nation.
Unless, Benue, Plateau and Borno people are not part of the nation.
I am sure the millions of unemployed folks don't share your sentiment.
If this act destroy Atiku'c chances why are you complaining instead of celebrating?
Re: Saraki, Dogara’s Inability To Deliver Speech, Sign Of Weakness Says Akpabio by Minjim: 10:08am On Dec 20, 2018
manutdrichie:

Smh! This is how madness starts
How do you conclude i'm igbo
Maybe cos you're supporting Pdp and Pdp is mostly Igbo party
Re: Saraki, Dogara’s Inability To Deliver Speech, Sign Of Weakness Says Akpabio by Minjim: 10:09am On Dec 20, 2018
Xisnin:

Stop crying, they disgraced you not the nation.
Unless, Benue, Plateau and Borno people are not part of the nation.
I am sure the millions of unemployed folks don't share your sentiment.
If this act destroy Atiku'c chances why are you complaining instead of celebrating?

Are you unemployed?
Re: Saraki, Dogara’s Inability To Deliver Speech, Sign Of Weakness Says Akpabio by akinbode1(m): 10:13am On Dec 20, 2018
Akpabio and his pot belle is fantastically corrupt. ....... grin
Re: Saraki, Dogara’s Inability To Deliver Speech, Sign Of Weakness Says Akpabio by Xisnin(m): 10:14am On Dec 20, 2018
The strongest assembly since independence.
They can't be bullied, they can't be controlled.
Kudos to Saraki and Dogara.
Re: Saraki, Dogara’s Inability To Deliver Speech, Sign Of Weakness Says Akpabio by ClearFlair: 10:14am On Dec 20, 2018
manutdrichie:
Akpabio is to corruption what Ronaldo is to football

Legend in their respective field

So what does that make Atiku?
Re: Saraki, Dogara’s Inability To Deliver Speech, Sign Of Weakness Says Akpabio by ofwest47(m): 10:14am On Dec 20, 2018
Omo Ilorin Mesujamba and his Odo garagara are now highly hyper tenuous so they could not open their mouth to avoid collapse on the table because they know they have reached the end of the road.
Re: Saraki, Dogara’s Inability To Deliver Speech, Sign Of Weakness Says Akpabio by Topmaike007(m): 10:15am On Dec 20, 2018
KillTheZombies:

And you are a dirty, ugly, irritating, poverty-stricken yoromuslim zombie!

Go and die already!
see your Life outside iPod pigs....not all Yoruba are Muslim.lazy Nigeria yoot,av you seen where the likes of Tony umelu and Pascal Dozie are shouting Biafra,you cannot see such because they are hardworking and not jobless like you people...
Re: Saraki, Dogara’s Inability To Deliver Speech, Sign Of Weakness Says Akpabio by Topmaike007(m): 10:15am On Dec 20, 2018
Kingsley10000:
u dey mind ipob miscreants
they are stupid
Re: Saraki, Dogara’s Inability To Deliver Speech, Sign Of Weakness Says Akpabio by Topmaike007(m): 10:16am On Dec 20, 2018
RTSC:

And you are Yoruba.

You should be ashamed that sycophancy is a Yoruba trade mark now.

Once I see a sycophant on nairaland, I know he is Yoruba.
it seems you just developed that English..
Re: Saraki, Dogara’s Inability To Deliver Speech, Sign Of Weakness Says Akpabio by dracosith(m): 10:31am On Dec 20, 2018
Are you are sinner looking for repentance? You don’t need to pray to Jehovah or Allah. Just join APC and your sins will be whiter than snow
Re: Saraki, Dogara’s Inability To Deliver Speech, Sign Of Weakness Says Akpabio by Ikpongiton: 10:33am On Dec 20, 2018
a traitor and a betrayer that sells his brothers can and will never be trusted by the buyers .
Re: Saraki, Dogara’s Inability To Deliver Speech, Sign Of Weakness Says Akpabio by KillTheZombies: 10:33am On Dec 20, 2018
Topmaike007:
[s]see your Life outside iPod pigs....not all Yoruba are Muslim.lazy Nigeria yoot,av you seen where the likes of Tony umelu and Pascal Dozie are shouting Biafra,you cannot see such because they are hardworking and not jobless like you people...[/s]

The Ipob you call 'jobless' are in idumota, Alaba, Onitsha head bridge, Aba markets hustling for their lives yet most of you Yoruba muslim youths are running after danfos and molues begging for N50 (waso), shouting 'owo da' with their odoriferous and smelly ewedu mouth with halitosis everywhere.

Shut up your dirty ewedu Muslim mouth there. I'm not bragging but I'm richer than all your lineage put together and I'll prove it. Useless hungry poverty a stricken yorozombie. Make hunger solder your poverty-stricken ewedu mouth there if you think you have the right to call me jobless. You dey answer 'topmaike' with empty stomach. Poverty blaster you there!

Has anybody in your entire lineage ever seen an alert such as this? Your middle name fit be 'poverty and jobless' but everybody no go be like you. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Saraki, Dogara’s Inability To Deliver Speech, Sign Of Weakness Says Akpabio by Jerryembassy91(m): 10:38am On Dec 20, 2018
Do u think at at all?
yarimo:
AKPABIO you have spoken well, and it's clear you means well for Nigerians and Nigeria's democracy.
Re: Saraki, Dogara’s Inability To Deliver Speech, Sign Of Weakness Says Akpabio by Topmaike007(m): 10:42am On Dec 20, 2018
KillTheZombies:

The Ipob you call 'jobless' are in idumota, Alaba, Onitsha head bridge, Aba markets hustling for their lives yet most of you Yoruba muslim youths are running after danfos and molues begging for N50 (waso), shouting 'owo da' with their odoriferous and smelly ewedu mouth with halitosis everywhere.

Shut up your dirty ewedu Muslim mouth there. I'm not bragging but I'm richer than all your lineage put together and I'll prove it. Useless hungry poverty a stricken yorozombie. Make hunger solder your poverty-stricken ewedu mouth there if you think you have the right to call me jobless. You dey answer 'topmaike' with empty stomach. Poverty blaster you there!

Has anybody in your entire lineage ever seen an alert such as this? Your middle name fit be 'poverty and jobless' but everybody no go be like you. grin

you see you are an idiot,how many times have you seen those big men making millions in alaba shouting Biafra,cos dey know immidiately dey try such their container that's in tin can is gone,so they behave themselves..

and to finish you my uncle is going for House of rep in Afikpo North to tell you dat I am not begging to eat and stop dropping useless and Photoshop message here cos if you see someone dat will help you,with this the person will leave you and go.....take care and before I forget I am not a Yoruba boy,I am only born and brought up in the West, Ebonyi is my home.
Re: Saraki, Dogara’s Inability To Deliver Speech, Sign Of Weakness Says Akpabio by Xisnin(m): 10:43am On Dec 20, 2018
Minjim:

Are you unemployed?
No, I am also not a victim of herdsmen or kidnappers or the army but as a
human, I share in the grief of others.
Do you?
Re: Saraki, Dogara’s Inability To Deliver Speech, Sign Of Weakness Says Akpabio by Ikpongiton: 10:45am On Dec 20, 2018
yerokunphilips:
What happened today show that both leaders have lost control of the house . In their mind they want to disgrace the president ,but in the real sense of it the end up disgracing the entire nation . If they know the president is not doing well they should impeach him ,is either they don't know their duty or they are afaird of something . One of my friends from the north told me that this singular act will further destroy Atiku chances in the north . They see PMB as their leader and for some set of people to do that to means a big slap to the real Hausa man .
They did well,by putting a shameless president,to shame
Re: Saraki, Dogara’s Inability To Deliver Speech, Sign Of Weakness Says Akpabio by Tinlar: 10:58am On Dec 20, 2018
KillTheZombies:

You are a real igbo, !! Sorry IPOBIAN , see ur bragging ,how wealthy you are that make vomits all these rubbish. Reason people avoid you both home and abroad, ingrate set of human being.

Shut up your dirty ewedu Muslim mouth there. I'm not bragging but I'm richer than all your,lineage put together and I'll prove it. Useless hungry poverty a stricken yorozombie. Make hunger solder your poverty-stricken ewedu mouth there if you think you have the right to call me jobless. You dey answer 'topmaike' with empty stomach. Poverty blaster you there!

Re: Saraki, Dogara’s Inability To Deliver Speech, Sign Of Weakness Says Akpabio by Optionalx: 11:14am On Dec 20, 2018
myboy2111:
Sen. Godswill Akpabio (APC-Akwa Ibom) says Senate President Dr Bukola Saraki and Speaker Mr Yakubu Dogara’s inability to deliver speech during President Muhammadu Buhari’s budget presentation is a sign of weakness urging them to resign peacefully.
Akpabio gave the warning, on Wednesday, in an interview with journalists shortly after Buhari presented the 2019 Appropriation Bill at the National Assembly in Abuja.

News men report that Saraki and Dogara were expected to make opening and closing remarks respectively before and after the presentation. However, the rowdy session at the presentation made it impossible for the two presiding officers to deliver their speech. Reacting to the development, Akpabio, a former governor of Akwa Ibom state, said Saraki and Dogara could not speak because they were no longer qualified to do so.

“They really couldn’t talk because they shouldn’t be sitting on those seats since they now belong to a minority party. “When I was in the minority party, I was the minority leader; I wasn’t the Senate President. “So I will expect that what has happened today should be a wake up call on the Speaker and the Senate President to resign peacefully,” he said. On the rowdy session, he said such action was a characteristic of a parliament all over the world. “But you could also notice that the majority party, the APC, showed its strength. There was a lot of quietness; there was a lot of silence whenever the President was making key points. “The rest was just normal nuances of politics,” he said.(NAN)

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/12/budget-presentation-saraki-dogaras-inability-to-deliver-speech-sign-of-weakness-says-akpabio/
E be like say Saraki impeachment project have failed woefully. Lol. Did Akpabio stay back for the speech. Naija pele
Re: Saraki, Dogara’s Inability To Deliver Speech, Sign Of Weakness Says Akpabio by WarriAproko: 11:17am On Dec 20, 2018
Since omo agege show saraki the law. People stop respecting him
Re: Saraki, Dogara’s Inability To Deliver Speech, Sign Of Weakness Says Akpabio by excomarow(m): 11:26am On Dec 20, 2018
Originality007:

after beating chest that dey will not spend 3weeks as a senate president and Speaker grin grin grin

Whatever....

They like it or not they going, infact none of them will wine the election, Mark my words
Re: Saraki, Dogara’s Inability To Deliver Speech, Sign Of Weakness Says Akpabio by PastorAji(m): 11:31am On Dec 20, 2018
Bennycollins:
Rubbish!! So it was only southern members that caused the rowdiness? How's Atiku involved in this? Both PMB and Atiku are fulani men. But you claim a slap on Hausa man. I don't get the sense in what you wrote here.
In 2015 Buhari won with a margin just about 2million votes against southerner, with all the under-age voters. This time it is basically between 2 northerners. Let Buhari fold his hands and allow the election to go freely, then he would know what defeat is.
Buhari popularity in the streets of Abuja is in an abysmally all time LOW Zombies who are not conversant with the streets of the average Nigerian will just sit somewhere and be spewing thrash
Re: Saraki, Dogara’s Inability To Deliver Speech, Sign Of Weakness Says Akpabio by KillTheZombies: 11:36am On Dec 20, 2018
Topmaike007:
[s]you see you are an idiot,how many times have you seen those big men making millions in alaba shouting Biafra,cos dey know immidiately dey try such their container that's in tin can is gone,so they behave themselves..

and to finish you my uncle is going for House of rep in Afikpo North to tell you dat I am not begging to eat and stop dropping useless and Photoshop message here cos if you see someone dat will help you,with this the person will leave you and go.....take care and before I forget I am not a Yoruba boy,I am only born and brought up in the West, Ebonyi is my home[/s].

The monkey say na Photoshop because him empty ewedu brain no fit carry am. Do you want me to show you another account balance? grin

Shut your ewedu Muslim mouth you are not IBO. Alaba shut down the other day to recognize fallen Biafrans, in ladipo some have Biafran flags and calendars in their shops. You are talking to someone who runs things there, stop deceiving your Muslim skull. The lowest Ipobians whom you love to insult as 'lazy' are right there in those markets and some can feed you and your 10th generation till you die off.

Miserable nincompoop. Poverty punish you till your corpse rotten to nothingness. Just go back to throwing amala balls into your rotten mouth in shame.

If you brag and call me 'lazy' again. I'll hammer your skull to smithreen. Useless afonjarudeen wey dem swear for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Dogara’s Inability To Deliver Speech, Sign Of Weakness Says Akpabio by KillTheZombies: 11:40am On Dec 20, 2018
Tinlar the zombirudeen, abeg mention me when you learn how to type and quote properly.

Till then I dey wait your Muslim zombierudeen skull. grin
Re: Saraki, Dogara’s Inability To Deliver Speech, Sign Of Weakness Says Akpabio by Herdeymohlar74: 11:52am On Dec 20, 2018
If u are interested in UNICAF study text me a message at ademolaoluwatobi93@yahoo.com
Re: Saraki, Dogara’s Inability To Deliver Speech, Sign Of Weakness Says Akpabio by shakmati(m): 12:19pm On Dec 20, 2018
RTSC:

And you are Yoruba.

You should be ashamed that sycophancy is a Yoruba trade mark now.

Once I see a sycophant on nairaland, I know he is Yoruba.

Not Yoruba but Afonja. IPOB is to the Igbos what Afonja is to the Yoruba. Every Afonja is Yoruba by tribe but not every Yoruba is Afonja...infact, majority of Yorubas are not Afonja!
Re: Saraki, Dogara’s Inability To Deliver Speech, Sign Of Weakness Says Akpabio by Topmaike007(m): 12:57pm On Dec 20, 2018
KillTheZombies:

The monkey say na Photoshop because him empty ewedu brain no fit carry am. Do you want me to show you another account balance? grin

Shut your ewedu Muslim mouth you are not IBO. Alaba shut down the other day to recognize fallen Biafrans, in ladipo some have Biafran flags and calendars in their shops. You are talking to someone who runs things there, stop deceiving your Muslim skull. The lowest Ipobians whom you love to insult as 'lazy' are right there in those markets and some can feed you and your 10th generation till you die off.

Miserable nincompoop. Poverty punish you till your corpse rotten to nothingness. Just go back to throwing amala balls into your rotten mouth in shame.

If you brag and call me 'lazy' again. I'll hammer your skull to smithreen. Useless afonjarudeen wey dem swear for.
you are suffering From iberiberism,and to finish you...I am an igbo boy who can't afford to shout Biafra again cos I lost love ones such as grandmother and my Dad uncles during the war....bro abum onye Igbo Afikpo North,my ezi is Amaizu in ehugbo....I just dislike Atiku if it was Dakwanbo I would have supported him,cos Atiku is another Fulani Muslim like Buhari..
Re: Saraki, Dogara’s Inability To Deliver Speech, Sign Of Weakness Says Akpabio by Kareldenedo: 1:04pm On Dec 20, 2018
Akpabia self centre bastard grin
Re: Saraki, Dogara’s Inability To Deliver Speech, Sign Of Weakness Says Akpabio by KillTheZombies: 1:12pm On Dec 20, 2018
Topmaike007:
[s]you are suffering From iberiberism,and to finish you...I am an igbo boy who can't afford to shout Biafra again cos I lost love ones such as grandmother and my Dad uncles during the war....bro abum onye Igbo Afikpo North,my ezi is Amaizu in ehugbo....I just dislike Atiku if it was Dakwanbo I would have supported him,cos Atiku is another Fulani Muslim like Buhari..[/s]

Whenever I ask you to shut up your poverty-stricken ewedu zombie mouth, do it without questioning.

You are a cantankerous zombie, and my job is to hit your likes badly, in real life I'll be paying abokiis N500 to beat up because you are a dumb worthless zombie. You can't convince any normal human being that you are IBO who hates Biafra and love illiterate anti-Igbo dumbohari who is still killing biafrans today after killing little children decades ago in Asaba. You are moronic and think everyone is moronic like you to believe your balderdash.

Just shut your dirty ewedu zombie 'owo mi da' mouth and go sell human skulls in jankara market so you can get a piece of amala to eat.

Biafra is 10 million gigabytes, your brain is less than 1kb. Your ritualistic zombie skull no fit carry am. grin

1 Share

Re: Saraki, Dogara’s Inability To Deliver Speech, Sign Of Weakness Says Akpabio by Topmaike007(m): 1:19pm On Dec 20, 2018
KillTheZombies:

Whenever I ask you to shut up your poverty-stricken ewedu zombie mouth, do it without questioning.

You are a cantankerous zombie, and my job is to hit your likes badly, in real life I'll be paying abokiis N500 to beat up because you are a dumb worthless zombie. You can't convince any normal human being that you are IBO who hates Biafra and love illiterate anti-Igbo dumbohari who is still killing biafrans today after killing little children decades ago in Asaba. You are moronic and think everyone is moronic like you to believe your balderdash.

Just shut your dirty ewedu zombie 'owo mi da' mouth and go sell human skulls in jankara market so you can get a piece of amala to eat.

Biafra is 10 million gigabytes, your brain is less than 1kb. Your ritualistic zombie skull no fit carry am. grin
if you decide not to believe me no problem,if you call me zombie you are also zombie,cos I know where I come from..so Chris Ngige is also Zombie for supporting Buhari...
Re: Saraki, Dogara’s Inability To Deliver Speech, Sign Of Weakness Says Akpabio by KillTheZombies: 1:28pm On Dec 20, 2018
Topmaike007:
if you decide not to believe me no problem,if you call me zombie you are also zombie,cos I know where I come from..so Chris Ngige is also Zombie for supporting Buhari...

Mr man, you are zombie. No proper Igbo man can who drank his mother's breast milk can love dumbohari who keep insulting and killing Easterners except he is a paid zombie. My classmate is a member of #IstandwithDumbohari and #GOGAN movement, he is a paid zombie, he is from a poor family and he has mouths to feed, he told me he is just there for the money, so his case is understandable. He even does it in hiding and can never speak well of the dumb illiterate in his village. Na money be koko.

If you can show me that you have become a millionaire by supporting dumbohari, I'll understand but if not, you remain a foolish cantankerous zombie wallowing in shamelessness and thunder has the right to fire you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gani Adams: Adeboye, Abina Sons’ Death, One Too Many / OSUN ELECTION: Events, Issues That May Shape Governorship Election / Sarafadeen Tunji Isola Meets Queen Elizabeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.