Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,280 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

A Kiss Is All It Takes (A Romantic +18 Story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Kiss Is All It Takes (A Romantic +18 Story) (3868 Views)

[18+ Story] My Careless Mother / Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction / The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Kiss Is All It Takes (A Romantic +18 Story) by Maryannblogs(f): 11:43pm On Dec 19, 2018
Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God, oh my God! He’s actually going to kiss me. I have waited for weeks for this moment. He was finally doing what I’ve always anticipated. That kiss. With those full, reddish pink lips. I mean who wouldn’t want to kiss such lips.

I’m not saying those are the only attractive part of his body oh, but I’m saying that Daniel is fineee! Tall just like I want, lean yet has visible muscles, chocolate skin color, light brown relaxed hair and a heart-capturing smile. I’ve been admiring Daniel from afar since he moved into our estate two months ago. Some days I would tell my dad I’d clean his car just so I could see Daniel in the morning bare-chested, even with the harmattan, as he washed his uncle’s black Honda. He did this two days interval and no, I wasn’t stalking him.

He just makes me Hot just looking at him. Like a Christmas gift waiting for me to open. Or in this case, to kiss. And I’m a sucker for pink lips on a handsome face. Before I could form the courage to talk to him, he would always go out and not be back till like 7pm and by then I’ll be inside preparing dinner so I don’t see him. Or my parents would be around so I can’t go out. But when I finally got to talk to him, I was tongue tied. I had just gotten back from evening mass and had reached to open the gate to enter when he flung it open the same time. I gasped inwardly, my heart skipping a beat at been caught unaware. He stood there and I froze there too. He looked at me then smiled slowly. I couldn’t help but smile too. A little.

“Were you scared?” He said, and oh my, his voice sent shivers down my lumbar vertebrae.

I smiled shyly, looking at my Bible like it was going to tell me what to say. “Well…not really. Just surprised. My…my mind was far.” I looked up at him.

He raised a brow, looked like he was teasing me. “Hmm, I wonder what goes on in that mind of yours…”

You are the one in my mind, I thought but don’t say. “I’m not sure you’d like to know-” I stopped as he came out from the gate and closes it behind him so we’re both outside. Alone.
Re: A Kiss Is All It Takes (A Romantic +18 Story) by Maryannblogs(f): 11:45pm On Dec 19, 2018
I instinctively shift back because he was suddenly so close. I don’t want other neighbors to see and start talking or saying things to my parents. Because its late night.

He just stares at me, not saying anything for a while. I get nervous be cause I feel self conscious about myself. “You’re beautiful, do you know that?”

My heart almost melted at the genuineness in his tone. If i didnt have dark skin or it wasn’t nighttime you would see how I blushed badly, a giddy smile on my face. “Thank you.”

“You’re welcome. Amara.” And I almost gaped at the fact he knew my name.

So yeah, that was how we started talking, in person and on phone. I liked him and I felt like he did too. We kept this going for two weeks. And that’s how we got to this moment when my mind is going crazy that he was leaning towards me. I did the normal thing next, slowly I closed my eyes, anticipating that great kiss I had always fantasized having with him.

And have you ever kissed someone for the first time it makes something like butterflies do somersaults in your stomach? Or you feel like you’re having a slice of heaven on your lips? Or they made you just want to grab the person closer to you because they taste and feel so good? If you’ve never felt such heavenly marshmallow softness before, then you have never had a true kiss that makes you feel like you’re falling in love. Because that’s just how I’m feeling right now. I wrap my arms around his neck and lean my breasts closer to his chest, shamelessly I moaned. I feel his hand going slowly up to my boobs and I feel myself getting wet-

“What is going on here!”

Abruptly we pulled apart like we’ve just been electrocuted. Oh God.
Re: A Kiss Is All It Takes (A Romantic +18 Story) by Maryannblogs(f): 11:47pm On Dec 19, 2018
Daniel’s uncle had scared the hell out of me, coming into the house like a ghost. Or maybe we were just too distracted with each other to hear when he parked the car, opened the door and walked in. There his uncle stood, visibly angry and disappointed. And I am shamefully embarrassed. I never thought I’d be in this kind of situation in my life. What if he tells my parents?! God no.

“So this is what you do when you refuse to let me drop you off at your work, you’ll be here sleeping with a girl. In my house. Like its a free motel! All you mannerless children of nowadays, no respect for an elders home.” He looked livid and I just want to be swallowed up into the floor. Thank God my breasts weren’t exposed when he walked in. I would just committed suicide. Well, maybe not to die but I’ll do something.

Daniel looks embarrassed, and sorry. He tries to calm his uncle down as he walks him out of the room. I hear them speaking Igbo and I’m touched that Daniel is telling his uncle that I’m not just any girl. And that he’d gone to work as he did everyday. Since their voices were coming from another room, I quickly and quietly took my phones from the bed and left the house.

I’ve never been so caught off guard before. Like my heart has been hanging in my throat all the while till I entered my house and drank a cup of water. I just stand there in my kitchen and think What happens now?
Re: A Kiss Is All It Takes (A Romantic +18 Story) by Maryannblogs(f): 11:49pm On Dec 19, 2018
Then I hear the doorbell and my heart zings up my lungs again. Sighing heavily, I walk to the door and open it. Daniel is standing there looking nervous. I step back for him to enter. He still stands there close to me as I shut the door.

I face him. Somehow I expect him to tell me we couldn’t see each other again and I would totally get that. But I’ll be seriously hurt right now.

He closes the space between us a little. “I am so so sorry about my uncle. I didn’t think he was going to come back this early. I hated the fact he embarrassed you like that. I’m so sorry.” He looks so sad and mad at the same time. “I swear if he wasn’t my uncle I would have punched him.” I couldn’t help smiling. He shakes his head and smiles too as he comes closer, his arm going to my waist and pulling me to him. “But man, he has no idea what you do to me. How you made me feel just by kissing you.”

Wow, those words made my heart skip. I mean, I know I can kiss but was it that good for him? He doesn’t know what his lips do to my womanness though.

He leans on my neck and inhales deeply. His arms squeezing my back, pressing me against him. His hand slowly grabs my butt and I’m not ashamed to say this, it felt really nice. I have a nice rounded butt so I enjoy been touched there sometimes.

“Gosh, you turn me on so badly.” He moans into my ear as he bites the flesh there. “I want you so bad.” He kisses my neck.

First thing on my mind is, does his uncle know he came to continue what was interrupted, here? Then I just think I want his hands all over me now! Without thinking about it any longer, I reach for him and draw his mouth to mine. It felt like months and not few minutes ago that I kissed him. I want more. I bite his lower lip and pull him closer to my body. I just want him to feel my boobs grazing his hardened muscular chest. I feel my lower region get excited. His hand shifts to one of my breast rubbing a finger against my hardened nipple and the other still squeezing my ass like it was a soft bread.

Suddenly its like something that was kindling between us before just decided to explode and we can’t seem to stop touching ourselves. Gently he lowered me to the carpeted floor, still kissing. I moan like I’m in heat. Its like i dont have control of what my body is doing. All I know is that I want him inside me. Pronto!
Re: A Kiss Is All It Takes (A Romantic +18 Story) by devilmaycry: 12:14am On Dec 20, 2018
Landed....this tori get plenty stew grin

1 Like

Re: A Kiss Is All It Takes (A Romantic +18 Story) by Maryannblogs(f): 7:18pm On Dec 20, 2018
devilmaycry:
Landed....this tori get plenty stew grin
lol more stew coming your way
Re: A Kiss Is All It Takes (A Romantic +18 Story) by Maryannblogs(f): 7:21pm On Dec 20, 2018
He pulls me to him, I can feel his muscles straining against his t-shirt, while his tongue explored my mouth passionately. He runs his hand down my boobs to my thighs, so slowly it’s actually driving me insane. Like how is something so simple and light, sending shocks down my body to my inner chamber? I gasp as he squeezes my ass. Mmm.

I run my hands from his neck to his full, slightly curly hair. He moans. Oh, so he likes that. I pull at it slightly cause he actually made me want to wrap my whole body around him like spaghetti. All this while we’re just kissing. On the carpet in my father’s sitting room. If my dad knew what happened here I’ll be disowned. Good thing he comes back very late. And my brother is not around.

He then places his knee between my thighs and his hand finds my left boob. He plays with my nipple and, gosh, did that feel amazing! I direct his hand under my blouse because I want to feel his skin against mine. His lips left mine and was placed on my nipple. I don’t have voluminous breasts but they were a handful or more, and his big palms over them made me almost come. Like, seriously I can’t understand how this guy can make me feel so many things at the same time. One minute I want to kiss him, then I want his mouth on my boobs, then I want him inside me but still want him to slowly romance my whole body.

His tongue, teeth and lips were doing amazing things to those brown buds there. I just had to moan.

He laughed, looking up at me though not removing his mouth. “You like that?” Of course he knows I do like that or I wouldn’t have moaned. I just nod because I’m currently too high to utter any word. He grins widely like he just won something. His free hand goes lower towards my vagina and I swear it gets excited.

Daniel must have done this a hundred times and I’m actually glad he has added me to the numbers. His hand skims under my leggings, into my undies and brushes against my wet fleshy folds tenderly. It was so featherlike, I jerked and grabbed his arm. My eyes open and look at him as he plays with my nipple and fits his finger into my folds. I instinctively raised my hips to meet him half way.

“Daniel..” I groan. Almost too loud.

“Shh, you don’t want my uncle to hear you from there,” he says softly.

I burst out laughing. “But it feels so good. I feel like screaming right now.”

His finger went deeper and he growled, like a very deep growl. I bite my lip. So I have such effect on him. “You’re so damn wet and tight.” He groans.

Well, what did he expect? That I’ll be wide as a pothole. I lost my virginity barely a year ago. I was suddenly jerked up as Daniel pulled my pant and shorts from my legs. Next he took off my top and bra swiftly, like a pro. I reached down to pull his shirt off too. He took off his pants already sometime while I was lost in desire. I can’t believe we’re going to have sex! Wow, so fantasies do come true.

My eyes widen as I feel his mouth on my vagina. Oh. My. God. His tongue set me on a rollercoaster of emotions right now. I’ve never felt this way before. He was using both his fingers and mouth and it was like I was tossed into a storm of indescribable pleasure.
Re: A Kiss Is All It Takes (A Romantic +18 Story) by Maryannblogs(f): 7:22pm On Dec 20, 2018
He then shifted upwards and was kissing me like he couldn’t get enough of me or something. It was exciting that I could make a guy go this crazy.
“Amara..” He exhales out my name as he starts kissing along my neck. Biting and licking my fleshing like it was a tasty snack. Thank God I rubbed coconut oil after having my bath. Must be why he’s licking me like I’m ice cream. I smile giddly. If only he knew how amazing his tongue feels. I am so engrossed in been pleasured I forgot he also needs to be touched. I reach down his midsection and grab what has been poking me since. Damn. Its huge! My heart stops and restarts. My mouth drops. How the hell will that fit into me?

“Is it too big?” I hear him whisper in my ear.

I just swallow. “Well..its bigger than I expected.” I hear him laugh.

“But it will give you what you need. I’ll make you feel good.”

I shift to look him in the face. “Really. Like it won’t paralize me or something?” Don’t blame me for asking. I’m scared. Never have I ever seen a big dick like that before, more less have one inside me.

He chuckles, brushing his thumb against my cheek. His eyes filled with desire and genuineness. “I’ll be gentle. You’ll be screaming you want more. I promise.” He pecks my lip softly.

I inhale deeply and make up my mind. We’ve gone this far, might as well finish it. Because I’ll definitely still be thinking about it if we don’t.

I squeeze his manhood gently, “Let’s go to the room.”

To be continued. Thanks for reading
Re: A Kiss Is All It Takes (A Romantic +18 Story) by Maryannblogs(f): 9:35pm On Dec 23, 2018
He pulls me to him, I can feel his muscles straining against his t-shirt, while his tongue explored my mouth passionately. He runs his hand down my boobs to my thighs, so slowly it’s actually driving me insane. Like how is something so simple and light, sending shocks down my body to my inner chamber? I gasp as he squeezes my ass. Mmm.

I run my hands from his neck to his full, slightly curly hair. He moans. Oh, so he likes that. I pull at it slightly cause he actually made me want to wrap my whole body around him like spaghetti. All this while we’re just kissing. On the carpet in my father’s sitting room. If my dad knew what happened here I’ll be disowned. Good thing he comes back very late. And my brother is not around.

He then places his knee between my thighs and his hand finds my left boob. He plays with my nipple and, gosh, did that feel amazing! I direct his hand under my blouse because I want to feel his skin against mine. His lips left mine and was placed on my nipple. I don’t have voluminous breasts but they were a handful or more, and his big palms over them made me almost come. Like, seriously I can’t understand how this guy can make me feel so many things at the same time. One minute I want to kiss him, then I want his mouth on my boobs, then I want him inside me but still want him to slowly romance my whole body.

His tongue, teeth and lips were doing amazing things to those brown buds there. I just had to moan.

He laughed, looking up at me though not removing his mouth. “You like that?” Of course he knows I do like that or I wouldn’t have moaned. I just nod because I’m currently too high to utter any word. He grins widely like he just won something. His free hand goes lower towards my vagina and I swear it gets excited.

Daniel must have done this a hundred times and I’m actually glad he has added me to the numbers. His hand skims under my leggings, into my undies and brushes against my wet fleshy folds tenderly. It was so featherlike, I jerked and grabbed his arm. My eyes open and look at him as he plays with my nipple and fits his finger into my folds. I instinctively raised my hips to meet him half way.

“Daniel..” I groan. Almost too loud.

“Shh, you don’t want my uncle to hear you from there,” he says softly.

I burst out laughing. “But it feels so good. I feel like screaming right now.”

His finger went deeper and he growled, like a very deep growl. I bite my lip. So I have such effect on him. “You’re so damn wet and tight.” He groans.

Well, what did he expect? That I’ll be wide as a pothole. I lost my virginity barely a year ago. I was suddenly jerked up as Daniel pulled my pant and shorts from my legs. Next he took off my top and bra swiftly, like a pro. I reached down to pull his shirt off too. He took off his pants already sometime while I was lost in desire. I can’t believe we’re going to have sex! Wow, so fantasies do come true.

My eyes widen as I feel his mouth on my vagina. Oh. My. God. His tongue set me on a rollercoaster of emotions right now. I’ve never felt this way before. He was using both his fingers and mouth and it was like I was tossed into a storm of indescribable pleasure.
Re: A Kiss Is All It Takes (A Romantic +18 Story) by Maryannblogs(f): 9:37pm On Dec 23, 2018
He then shifted upwards and was kissing me like he couldn’t get enough of me or something. It was exciting that I could make a guy go this crazy.
“Amara..” He exhales out my name as he starts kissing along my neck. Biting and licking my fleshing like it was a tasty snack. Thank God I rubbed coconut oil after having my bath. Must be why he’s licking me like I’m ice cream. I smile giddly. If only he knew how amazing his tongue feels. I am so engrossed in been pleasured I forgot he also needs to be touched. I reach down his midsection and grab what has been poking me since. Damn. Its huge! My heart stops and restarts. My mouth drops. How the hell will that fit into me?

“Is it too big?” I hear him whisper in my ear.

I just swallow. “Well..its bigger than I expected.” I hear him laugh.

“But it will give you what you need. I’ll make you feel good.”

I shift to look him in the face. “Really. Like it won’t paralize me or something?” Don’t blame me for asking. I’m scared. Never have I ever seen a big dick like that before, more less have one inside me.

He chuckles, brushing his thumb against my cheek. His eyes filled with desire and genuineness. “I’ll be gentle. You’ll be screaming you want more. I promise.” He pecks my lip softly.

I inhale deeply and make up my mind. We’ve gone this far, might as well finish it. Because I’ll definitely still be thinking about it if we don’t.

I squeeze his manhood gently, “Let’s go to the room.”

To be continued. Thanks for reading
Re: A Kiss Is All It Takes (A Romantic +18 Story) by Maryannblogs(f): 9:40pm On Dec 23, 2018
So, I’ve only had sex like three times with the same guy who burst the balloon in me but mehnnn! Daniel didn’t tell me it’ll be this good. I’m not supposed to go into details because, come on, that’s just invasion of privacy but I’ll just give you the highlights in bullet points, so I’ll answer your questions.

Did he carry me up into the room while still kissing me? Yes.
Did he gently place me on the bed but ravaged my body non-gently it drove me insane? Yes!
Did he first kiss me everywhere especially down there ever so softly I just kept grabbing his hair and the bedsheet in anticipation for the big thing to enter? Oh yes!
Did he take his time to run his tongue on my lower hemisphere that I just couldnt help screaming out in ectasy? Yes he did.
And Did he finally give it to me hard in all the right places? Yes!! And it was Amazeballs!!!
Finally, did we cuddle and talk about it? Well, that’s what we’re doing now.
“Guess I don’t need to ask if you enjoyed that?” He kisses my forehead as I lay my head on his slightly buffed chest. I just smiled and giggled, “No, you don’t need to. I don’t need to add more stars to your performance rating. You’re the second guy I’ve had sex with so…”. He scoffs and grins, “Well, lucky me, huh?”

I slide my hand down his lower abdomen, he wasn’t all buffed like a weightlifter but he has lean muscles that I just loved touching especially down to that package there. “I’m the lucky one. I hope we have a repeat some other day.” I look up at him and notice his look had changed, he was sullen all of a sudden. Oh no, did I say something wrong, “Or we don’t have to do it anytime soon if you don’t want to-”

He shakes his head and sighs heavily, “I’d like nothing more than to do this again today and forever but…”

My heart starts beating hard against my ribcage. I shift to sit up and face him, I grab the pillow close to cover my breasts. I hate what’s coming next. Tears start to fill the corners of my eyes. “But what?”

He can’t even look me in the eye when he says it. “My uncle said I should leave his house…tomorrow.”
Re: A Kiss Is All It Takes (A Romantic +18 Story) by Maryannblogs(f): 9:41pm On Dec 23, 2018
And I feel a tear roll down my cheek.
I shake my head as if to tell myself I’m hearing wrongly, “What?! You’re joking right?”

He reaches for my arm but I instinctively jerk away. “He said he can’t have me bringing girls into his house anytime he’s not around. That I have to back to Lagos to look for job there.”

I feel the tears clogging my throat. I am so upset, hurt and angry, I just don’t know how to say it. I just keep shaking my head hoping to wake up from this moment. Tears just keep rolling down.

“I’m so sorry, Amara. I really wanted to…to take this thing between us far because I care so much about you-”

“That’s why you decided to have sex with me so you could say you had a taste of me before you left right?!” The anger has started building up in me. This is exactly what my ex did. Took my virginity and then traveled abroad.

Daniel was shaking his head, and actually looked genuinely sorry and I could almost understand he had good intentions. “I swear, its not what you think, Amara. I was really starting to like you a lot. Having sex with you when I knew I would be leaving was really selfish of me, I know, I just, I just couldn’t leave without something to remember you by. And also give you something special-”

“You’re hurting my heart here, that’s not a special parting gift. You were just been selfish.” I shouldn’t be crying because technically we weren’t dating but after the good time we just had, I hoped we’d have something more. Guess I was just been stupid.

I jump out of the bed and walk naked to the sitting room to wear back my clothes. I hear him following behind me.

“Amara, please its not like that. You really mean a lot to me right now. I promise I’ll come back to see you, but he has already called my father that I was to return tomorrow.” He holds my arm after I’d worn my bra. He looked so sad right now, I think he actually feels bad he’s leaving. “You are special to me, I still want to keep contact with you no matter what.” He pulls me closer to him. I’m just wearing bra and he’s still naked. In spite of my anger, my body wants him again. “Please don’t hate me. We have something together that I really don’t want to let go. But please be patient with me. I’ll come back or when you go for service I’ll come see you wherever you are.”

I’ll be going for national youth service in two months, hopefully far from Abuja. I guess it would have been the same thing if he was still here. I’d be leaving him to go to another state for a year. That realization simmers my anger.

I fold my arms, “so this is goodbye.”

He sighs waryly “For now. But I promise to keep contact.”

I roll my eyes, shaking my head, things have definitely ended between us. “Yeah, right. You’re going to Lagos that is practically the California of Nigeria where you’ll meet prettier girls that are ready to have sex for free just to have a taste of your talent. While I’ll be here sulking over you and feeling like you still care for me.” This was going to be hard but I just have to protect my heart. “Let’s just go our seperate ways. Let’s just be friends.”

Gosh I hope I don’t regret this. I really thought I’d found love. Guess fate has different plans.
Re: A Kiss Is All It Takes (A Romantic +18 Story) by Maryannblogs(f): 9:46pm On Dec 23, 2018
My friends know that I easily crush on guys, especially if their goodlooking and averagely tall. But finding love is one of the hardest things in the world as well as finding a job and good friends. However, love is what I crave. And Daniel had just come into my life to give me the best sex to remember and now he was gone. All the way to Lagos. The distance from Abuja is much. And I can’t handle that.

Its been three weeks now and yes, he tried calling me almost every moment of the day after he left for three days, then it reduced to everyday and now its twice a week. Very soon we’ll not talk again for weeks. I’ll not be surprised.

In my compound, where there was nobody that was my age mate, Daniel was my escape from boredom but I was also starting to really like him. I loved been around him and the fact that he liked me or at least I thought he did, made waking up everyday very early to clean my parents car more fun, as we usually make silly faces to each other while laughing at ourselves. Now, I just tell my brother to clean the car while I prepare my dad’s food for work. Nothing exciting about cleaning car again.

My dad has asked me many times if I was OK and I just nod and continue what I’m doing. At least in a month or so I’ll go to camp for my service to Nigeria and will be too distracted to care about Daniel’s behavior anymore. But I need to start my registration today so I called my closest male friend Harry to follow me in the afternoon.

“So, Amara, I have someone that wants to meet you,” Harry was saying as I collected my printout after all the necessary registration. I look at him and see the mischief in his eyes.

I frown, curious “Really? Who’s that?” Its not like I’m not excited to meet someone new but I just don’t want to seem desperate.

He leans in my ear and whispers, “Mr. CYON.” He’s now smiling and nodding his head with a silly look.

My eyes widen. “Its a lie!” Mr. CYON is our Catholic youth organization most handsome guy who just won the contest last month. Not like he was the most handsome guy in church but damn he deserves it. He was averagely built in height and statue. Fair, spotless skin, gentle voice that when he sings I have goosebumps, full dark hair and pink lips, a charismatic and fun personality, and to just torture girls like me, he has greenish eyes. Its like he’s half American but no, his parents are both Nigerian. His name’s Joshua but we call him Josh. But now the question is why he wants to meet a girl like me?
Re: A Kiss Is All It Takes (A Romantic +18 Story) by Maryannblogs(f): 9:48pm On Dec 23, 2018
“I’m serious. He just told me last Sunday after church, he said he’s been meaning to talk to you since before the Mr. CYON competition and then became busy till after he won. And he thought you wouldn’t agree to meet with him.” I almost laugh. And I’ve been here secretly having bedroom fantasies about him since I saw him last year but just put it that he would never like a girl like me. Wow. I’m speechless.

“So, how..what do I do now?”

“Should I give him your number so he calls you tonight?”

“Uh, yes. I think it’ll be easier over the phone first and when we see it’ll be normal. I hope. I just hope you’re not joking or I’ll slice your thing off to my neighbours dog.”

He burst out laughing as we leave the cyber café. “Chai, savage woman. Don’t worry, you’ll thank me later.”

So my eyes, hands, legs and heart don’t stay steady all through the rest of the day just anxiously waiting for my phone to ring. What if I’m wasting my time? What if he does not call me today? Why hasn’t he called me by now? Did Harry forget to give him my number? Oh, I’ll just kill him. Or Maybe he doesn’t have airtime to call me. Oh God why would Josh of all people be giving me high blood pressure like this? I throw my phone on the bed, I need to pee.

Just as I reach for the toilet door handle, my phone chimes Neyo’s “Mad”. Pee will have to wait. I rush for my phone like its a ticking bomb and bless God, the number has no name. Please be Josh!

“Hello,” I say as calmly as I don’t feel.

“Uh, hi. Is this Amara?” That voice is definitely Josh’s.

I place my hand on my chest and sit on the bed, trying to calm my nerves, “Yes, its…it’s me. Who is this?” As if I didn’t know already.

“My name’s Josh, we’re I’m the same church? Mr. CYON, remember?”

“Oh, yeah,” I pretend to be surprised, “I remember, Harry told me you wanted to see me.”

He chuckles softly and my insides jump with excitement. I can’t believe I’m actually hearing his voice over the phone. “Yes, I, I told him I wanted to talk to you. Maybe be a friend to you. If you don’t mind.”

Me that I’m super excited here. “Its cool…I’m cool with that, been your friend is, is cool by me” I want to slap myself for almost stuttering. Calm down oh before he feels he made a mistake.
I hear him sigh with relief, “Oh, okay. I’m happy to hear that. So can we see tomorrow if you are chanced.”

I’m over chanced oh! Not even my parents can make me not see you tomorrow. Thank God I didn’t say this out loud. I sound desperate in my head but I just said “sure, I’ll be chanced.” We said goodnight and he cut the call.

Finally. Now I can go and pee

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Write A Book On Anything In 14 Days Or Less / Literature Person Of The Year Award. (lpoty) UPDATED! / The Drunken Wordsmith : Short Story/flash Fiction Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.