Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Gambian Man Shows Off The Hippopotamus He Killed In His Village (photos) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Gambian Man Shows Off The Hippopotamus He Killed In His Village (photos) (41454 Views)

Man Shows Off The Green Fried Rice A Lady Prepared For Xmas (Video) / Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) / Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gambian Man Shows Off The Hippopotamus He Killed In His Village (photos) by ManTiger(m): 10:35am On Dec 20, 2018
We eat everything in Africa!
Re: Gambian Man Shows Off The Hippopotamus He Killed In His Village (photos) by PrincewithGod(m): 10:46am On Dec 20, 2018
Africans, they see game and all they think about is meat. God help us.
Re: Gambian Man Shows Off The Hippopotamus He Killed In His Village (photos) by Diso60090(m): 10:48am On Dec 20, 2018
daddytime:
See him two left eye like the hippo own .

Lol...I remember while still a kid, I and my goons had decided to pick nicks...we called it "guys name" back in the days.

Na so one of my guy say him own name na hippo...

We begin call am hippo even into adulthood. My guy and one other who chose "shege bastard" had to take out a newspaper advert for disclaimer.

Very funny

So na from birth you and your goons enter street Abi?
Re: Gambian Man Shows Off The Hippopotamus He Killed In His Village (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:52am On Dec 20, 2018
Ayama

African food sometimes looks ugly sha
Re: Gambian Man Shows Off The Hippopotamus He Killed In His Village (photos) by Originalsly: 10:52am On Dec 20, 2018
Nbote:

I don't know which shade of black Gambians and Sudanese are.. Ghana, Senegal and Mali are definitely black but Gambians and Sudanese fall into dark black shade

Is something wrong with their colour?.... show/tell us yours so we can know how busy your mother/grandmother got with non Africans.

@ topic.... he really think he did something great when it is a disgrace worldwide to do such in these times.

1 Like

Re: Gambian Man Shows Off The Hippopotamus He Killed In His Village (photos) by Toblesh(m): 10:58am On Dec 20, 2018
One day,Wild animal go catch the hunter

Re: Gambian Man Shows Off The Hippopotamus He Killed In His Village (photos) by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 20, 2018
I Agree! Human Right Before Animal right!!
Re: Gambian Man Shows Off The Hippopotamus He Killed In His Village (photos) by Buffalowings3(m): 11:36am On Dec 20, 2018
MartinCorridon:
Africans, poverty and hunger have a 3some affair... angry

grin grin
Re: Gambian Man Shows Off The Hippopotamus He Killed In His Village (photos) by daddytime(m): 11:41am On Dec 20, 2018
Diso60090:

So na from birth you and your goons enter street Abi?

No be small mata..ghetto things.
Re: Gambian Man Shows Off The Hippopotamus He Killed In His Village (photos) by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 20, 2018
Human Right before animal rights...
Good one there

Re: Gambian Man Shows Off The Hippopotamus He Killed In His Village (photos) by shugabasbn: 12:29pm On Dec 20, 2018
Hippo even fine pass him self. West Africa and their glutton na 5&6. East Africa are making millions from what this glutton are eating
Re: Gambian Man Shows Off The Hippopotamus He Killed In His Village (photos) by ylaa(f): 12:30pm On Dec 20, 2018
looks nice
better than snake meat
Re: Gambian Man Shows Off The Hippopotamus He Killed In His Village (photos) by planetx: 12:58pm On Dec 20, 2018
wahles:
Nairalanders !!! I present to you my Christmas meat

Feast !! Feast !! grin grin grin
This looks like fried chicken
Re: Gambian Man Shows Off The Hippopotamus He Killed In His Village (photos) by Emmacolinho(m): 2:59pm On Dec 20, 2018
Nbote:
I don't know which shade of black Gambians and Sudanese are.. Ghana, Senegal and Mali are definitely black but Gambians and Sudanese fall into dark black shade
You forgot to add Kenya!!! Those ones are burnt
Re: Gambian Man Shows Off The Hippopotamus He Killed In His Village (photos) by seangy4konji: 11:46am On Dec 26, 2018
Human right before animal right
.well done.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. / Lady Boils Tomatoes And Onions Before Blending (Photos) / Erisco Foods Arrests Chioma Egodi For Saying There Is Too Much Sugar In Tomato

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.