Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Actress Mercy Aigbe Shares New Beautiful Photos Of Her Daughter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Mercy Aigbe Shares New Beautiful Photos Of Her Daughter (26863 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son, Juwon / Mercy Aigbe Shares 2019 Christmas Pictures / Photos: Mercy Aigbe Shares Epic Throwback Photo From 12-years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Shares New Beautiful Photos Of Her Daughter by Oluwatosin678(m): 7:02am On Dec 20, 2018
God i just need to marry a pretty lady to help my ministry but she must bring something gud to the table... Not a dump babe with pretty face... GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Shares New Beautiful Photos Of Her Daughter by Skirmishes(m): 7:03am On Dec 20, 2018
Hmmmm.

As quagmire said to Meg Griffin on family guy "Meg, are you now 18?"

I will wait for this Aigbe to turn 18. Gigithy.
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Shares New Beautiful Photos Of Her Daughter by chiboy1116: 7:18am On Dec 20, 2018
And she's already wearing this waist stuff .hmmm
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Shares New Beautiful Photos Of Her Daughter by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 20, 2018
Mercy should allow Mitchell to enjoy her teenage age and stop forcing her to grow, she is still small for all these.
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Shares New Beautiful Photos Of Her Daughter by promowise(m): 8:51am On Dec 20, 2018
peter1994:
That's her fixed Asset na grin
Current Asset jor
She may soon be replaced for cash from niggies
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Shares New Beautiful Photos Of Her Daughter by adex301(m): 8:55am On Dec 20, 2018
yomsad:
Beautiful... enough of all this publicity... let the little girl rest mehn
Follow den u will know this is a repost d gal uploaded it Nd mom reposted it
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Shares New Beautiful Photos Of Her Daughter by AkpaMgbor(m): 10:09am On Dec 20, 2018
Valerie47:
Mercy should allow Mitchell to enjoy her teenage age and stop forcing her to grow, she is still small for all these.
Small ke? What is wrong there? Shebi una go dey para when we say parents should allow their kids to dress and act their age..when people voice such out you emotional lots will use 'paedophile' tag..
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Shares New Beautiful Photos Of Her Daughter by DNA1997: 11:49am On Dec 20, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]is this d only place this girl take pics
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Shares New Beautiful Photos Of Her Daughter by Princezibk: 11:56am On Dec 20, 2018
Cho cho cho
Kellz193:
Ambode’s daughter
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Shares New Beautiful Photos Of Her Daughter by peter1994(m): 5:18pm On Dec 20, 2018
promowise:

Current Asset jor
She may soon be replaced for cash from niggies

wow you're good!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Holds Meet And Greet With Fans, Attracts Attention At Abuja Event / Actress Ufuoma-Mcdermott At The "Ghana Must Go" Movie Premiere / Ruggedman: "If I Catch Freeze, I Will Deal With Him"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.