Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Stock Market Weakens By 0.35% As Buhari Presents 2019 Budget - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Stock Market Weakens By 0.35% As Buhari Presents 2019 Budget (5616 Views)

Diversion Of Diaspora Remittances To Black Market Weakens Naira - CBN / Naira Depreciates To ₦410 Per Dollar As Local Currency Weakens / CBN Plans Fresh Banks’ Recapitalisation As Capital Base Weakens By $3.5bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stock Market Weakens By 0.35% As Buhari Presents 2019 Budget by EliteBeautyBlog(f): 7:33am On Dec 20, 2018
Lol, obviously you're the ignorant one here, just o and continue your chicken grilling

post=74008717:

Ignorance is a disease!
A very serious disease!!

2 Likes

Re: Stock Market Weakens By 0.35% As Buhari Presents 2019 Budget by EliteBeautyBlog(f): 7:33am On Dec 20, 2018
Lol, obviously you're the ignorant one here, just go and continue your chicken grilling

post=74008717:

Ignorance is a disease!
A very serious disease!!

1 Like

Re: Stock Market Weakens By 0.35% As Buhari Presents 2019 Budget by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:34am On Dec 20, 2018
post=74008717:

Ignorance is a disease!
A very serious disease!!
Shut up failed Suya man

1 Like

Re: Stock Market Weakens By 0.35% As Buhari Presents 2019 Budget by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:37am On Dec 20, 2018
Hahahaha wink cheesy grin....one step ahead of losers!
Re: Stock Market Weakens By 0.35% As Buhari Presents 2019 Budget by Richdad50(m): 7:39am On Dec 20, 2018
In exam, you dot or crossline that which you cannot comprehend or express in confidence to you teacher.
LOW IQ
#RichdadDarts
34webers:
[s][/s]

Re: Stock Market Weakens By 0.35% As Buhari Presents 2019 Budget by gare(f): 7:41am On Dec 20, 2018
Finally they have decided to go lift the ban on me, Just booking my space will comment on this later.
Re: Stock Market Weakens By 0.35% As Buhari Presents 2019 Budget by 34webers(m): 7:42am On Dec 20, 2018
[s]
Richdad50:
In exam, you dot or crossline that which you cannot comprehend or express in confidence to you teacher.
LOW IQ
#RichdadDarts
[/s]
Stop posting your challenges in life.
Re: Stock Market Weakens By 0.35% As Buhari Presents 2019 Budget by Mankosi: 7:43am On Dec 20, 2018
Na buhari's body odour cause am.

1 Like

Re: Stock Market Weakens By 0.35% As Buhari Presents 2019 Budget by FarahAideed: 8:03am On Dec 20, 2018
EliteBeautyBlog:
Lol, obviously you're the ignorant one here, just go and continue your chicken grilling

he never had a chicken grilling business

1 Like

Re: Stock Market Weakens By 0.35% As Buhari Presents 2019 Budget by kebesobase(m): 8:26am On Dec 20, 2018
A budget not predicated on current realities can only but fail. Where have we gone wrong as a country? Why do we keenly support ineptitude and incompetence? May God hear our cry!
Re: Stock Market Weakens By 0.35% As Buhari Presents 2019 Budget by akigbemaru: 8:50am On Dec 20, 2018
Richdad50:
Since Pres. Buhari came into power, investors have been bearish of the stocks. Consumer confidence and spending have significantly declined and the economy is looking gloomy and in very bad shape.

How do you hand over a Nation with such a youthful population, seeking Visionary leadership to a man who is not only old but lacks Wisdom. He remains the only past president who never went for a business course nor read a book after his tenure. He neither wrote a book, or gave a detailed documentation of his stewardship. No understanding of the economy of things.

Friends, you cannot give what you don't have or comprehend that which you've never seen or heard. A man who believed life is simple should never have been brought to govern a complicated country.

#Richdad
Re: Stock Market Weakens By 0.35% As Buhari Presents 2019 Budget by emsheddy(m): 9:20am On Dec 20, 2018
adajiboyy:
Only a fool, I repeat only an hypnotized fool would vote for buhari next year. How can anyone even in their right senses still vote for buhari who has been a monumental failure and carrier of bad luck. GEJ wasn't this bad but we voted him out and why should this religious bigot and lifeless president continue? Zombies can you in all sincerity say buhari has passed this first term and deserves our vote again? Come to the mainland where I live and see how people have turned coperate beggars. You can't go out again without people asking you for money but it's not their fault as no one wanna beg for money but they don't have a choice. Every single day I give out a minimum of a thousand naira to different people because people are hungry and there is no money. Sometimes I have to change my route home because of this issue. Please Nigerians let vote this man out, thing's are just so expensive. Sorry I am ranting but I am so angry at the thought of buhari winning next year again. Bleep buhari, Bleep atiku, Bleep APC and Bleep PDP but PDP is a lesser devil than this APC and we all know it's either APC or PDP that would win it. Let just get buhari out and if atiku messes up like this we get him out also.
My point exactly!!! Vote out the failed president. If the next one fails, vote him out too till we get it right!! In saner climes, this man will not even think of second tenure
Re: Stock Market Weakens By 0.35% As Buhari Presents 2019 Budget by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 20, 2018
orisa37:
It's a Budget of Depression. From Recession deeped down into Depression.
At this Time of War with Bokoharam imported from The Niger and the Sahel Region, F.G is so shameless to Remove Five able-bodied Yoruba Generals all at once from The Military. And The Yorubas are quiet?
What a Wickedness? What a Corruption? What a Recklessness?

The Yorubas are asslickers, they are very good at eye service #fact.
Re: Stock Market Weakens By 0.35% As Buhari Presents 2019 Budget by lexxwiz(m): 9:44am On Dec 20, 2018
PresidentAtiku:
Shut up failed Suya man

Please ignore that monicker.. Kindly ignore all the BMC's. Don't even dignify them with a quote.. Ignore them 100%. We have a very serious issue right now and don't even for one second reason what they type.. They are paid to do what they do.

Buhari must be sent out of Aso Rock is a task every person with conscience must be involved in..

The living condition of Nigerians are on the highest low ever. my God, its really bad.

2 Likes

Re: Stock Market Weakens By 0.35% As Buhari Presents 2019 Budget by eazydon(m): 10:53am On Dec 20, 2018
lawrence35:
The market always drops towards celebrations,
Reason is...

More people are selling than buying.... I learnt that the hard way in 2008.

Start Dropshipping from AliExpress for huge profit.
See my signature
click here to chat and get Christmas deals and discount.

So who's buying the ones that are being sold?
Re: Stock Market Weakens By 0.35% As Buhari Presents 2019 Budget by lawrence35(m): 11:02am On Dec 20, 2018
eazydon:

So who's buying the ones that are being sold?

Very few people who buy small units leaving many unsold hence the price drop.....
Re: Stock Market Weakens By 0.35% As Buhari Presents 2019 Budget by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 20, 2018
Gten:
This is one of the reasons I never believed the "Jubril Clone" story. It is difficult finding someone with the same level of incompetence.

Lol, you no go kill person with laugh. So his incompetence is divine huh.
Re: Stock Market Weakens By 0.35% As Buhari Presents 2019 Budget by PresidentAtiku(m): 12:05pm On Dec 20, 2018
lexxwiz:

Please ignore that monicker.. Kindly ignore all the BMC's. Don't even dignify them with a quote.. Ignore them 100%. We have a very serious issue right now and don't even for one second reason what they type.. They are paid to do what they do.

Buhari must be sent out of Aso Rock is a task every person with conscience must be involved in..

The living condition of Nigerians are on the highest low ever. my God, its really bad.
God help us
Re: Stock Market Weakens By 0.35% As Buhari Presents 2019 Budget by InvertedHammer: 1:32pm On Dec 20, 2018
/
Benchmark oil price for the budget is $60.

Meanwhile oil is hovering around $55 per barrel and may remain bearish.

I can't wait for 2019. Cut your expenditures folks, it is going to be rough going forward. Nigeria will be back to Buhari's 1984.

NB: I enjoy watching Nigerians nail themselves to the cross. It is a real life tragicomedy.
/

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Monetize BG/SBLC From African Banks Now!!! / Where Can I Get Chemicals For Making Liquid Soaps In Abuja? / Alibaba - Season 5 Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.