Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,172 members, 7,953,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:23 PM

NLC Rejects Any Renegotiation Of N30,000 Minimum Wage - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC Rejects Any Renegotiation Of N30,000 Minimum Wage (11543 Views)

May Day: NLC Rejects 35% Pay Rise, Insists On Living Wage / NLC Rejects New Petrol Pump Price / NLC Rejects Hike In Petrol Price, Electricity Tariff As Protest Looms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC Rejects Any Renegotiation Of N30,000 Minimum Wage by Oluwatosin678(m): 6:55am On Dec 20, 2018
anoda strike imminent..... dis government is just something else and d only language they hear is strike.... UBAMA is visiting hospital to share tins,can obasanjo do dsame? has Buhari put smile on the faces of majority of Nigerians Every president in dis country have some sort of embarrassment they bring... God Bless Nigeria
Re: NLC Rejects Any Renegotiation Of N30,000 Minimum Wage by Princeton92(m): 7:06am On Dec 20, 2018
Gbammmm!....

Re: NLC Rejects Any Renegotiation Of N30,000 Minimum Wage by rottennaija(m): 7:07am On Dec 20, 2018
Itzurboi:
Was a high power technical team set up when the legislators increased their salary... I tend to wonder how some of you have resort to allowing inhumane pratices in the society but keep mute probably because yourself and family ain't caught in this web of modern slavery.. How have you always thought about others, let your conscience be the judge if you think the presentation is not the usual propanganda... Thank you

I simply was stating they are taking words out of context. Besides, I need the new wage more than you. I have lots to do with money
Re: NLC Rejects Any Renegotiation Of N30,000 Minimum Wage by BrokenCock: 7:09am On Dec 20, 2018
Adayi1:

I wonder how a man that can read but could not understand be a labour leader
na him dey wrote the news abi na your media people?
Re: NLC Rejects Any Renegotiation Of N30,000 Minimum Wage by BrokenCock: 7:10am On Dec 20, 2018
MondayOsunbor:
Stupidity is your problem .Oga after election you can to strike 4 years APC will not give a shot !

Grab as much as you can now you have them by the balls
Mumu! Wicked like jubrim ur forefather
Re: NLC Rejects Any Renegotiation Of N30,000 Minimum Wage by 989900: 7:17am On Dec 20, 2018
This is the best time for the NLC to have their way.

Shutdown the country from January.
Re: NLC Rejects Any Renegotiation Of N30,000 Minimum Wage by grandstar(m): 7:29am On Dec 20, 2018
Josnac:
Isn't this 30,000 actually small compared to the living conditions of people in Nigeria of late

What matters most is what government can afford.

FG was already borrowing at 18,000 to pay workers. At 30,000 the unaffordable burden has increased and its bound to eventually lead to a weakening of the Naira.

1 Like

Re: NLC Rejects Any Renegotiation Of N30,000 Minimum Wage by Yemmart(m): 7:29am On Dec 20, 2018
“We (labour) have resolved to fight for the new minimum wage even after the upcoming general elections. There would be no retreat or surrender until workers receive the wage,” he said.

https://www.akelicious.net/2018/12/nlc-rejects-any-renegotiation-of-n30000.html[/quote]

Waba don come again ooo
after election keee
the fight of the new minimum wage must start ñow.
Re: NLC Rejects Any Renegotiation Of N30,000 Minimum Wage by Yemmart(m): 7:31am On Dec 20, 2018
jaysonog2:
see below
thief na only you waka come
Re: NLC Rejects Any Renegotiation Of N30,000 Minimum Wage by bamac(m): 7:32am On Dec 20, 2018
royalamour:
grin I am seeking to buy a Facebook page of 100k + likes. Please treat as urgent. DM is open for business.
Why can't you just build yours with the money from scratch instead of buying page that it's followers are opposite of the aim of the page.

Just an opinion though.
Re: NLC Rejects Any Renegotiation Of N30,000 Minimum Wage by sinkhole: 7:54am On Dec 20, 2018
I have already made my 2019 budget with the current minimum wage because I am very sure that ALL LABOUR UNIONS in Nigeria are MMM
Re: NLC Rejects Any Renegotiation Of N30,000 Minimum Wage by terryflexy: 8:17am On Dec 20, 2018
If NLC can not make their opinion stand before election, any other demand may not work after the election.
Re: NLC Rejects Any Renegotiation Of N30,000 Minimum Wage by emsheddy(m): 9:41am On Dec 20, 2018
royalamour:
grin I am seeking to buy a Facebook page of 100k + likes. Please treat as urgent. DM is open for business.
What's your offer
Re: NLC Rejects Any Renegotiation Of N30,000 Minimum Wage by MChaze25(m): 10:27am On Dec 20, 2018
APC and propaganda.
So after budget presentation na to go beg abi?
Even with this new minimum wage I dey pity some companies & organisation that will find it hard to pay these kinda salary wages.
The types that made nonsense of their invaluable staff that were ready to sacrifice!
The types that had their best passionate workers resign due to their poor management and ineffective leadership.
Now them go hear am!
Re: NLC Rejects Any Renegotiation Of N30,000 Minimum Wage by WilliamsSteve: 5:34am On Jan 24, 2020
am Sorry bro
Re: NLC Rejects Any Renegotiation Of N30,000 Minimum Wage by WilliamsSteve: 5:42am On Jan 24, 2020
[quote author=israelmao post=74007434]
Am sorry bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC CECPC Approves Zoning Formula For National Convention / Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads / Download A Fraction Of Gej's thesis Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.