Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,827 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! (23663 Views)

Mercy Johnson Returns To Movie Set, Flaunts Hot Boobs On Set (photos) / Mercy Johnson Returns To Asaba Set After Iyr Vacation In USA(pics) / Mercy Johnson Returns To Nigeria With Her Baby Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by maedan(f): 4:35pm On Aug 05, 2010
@ Missy B, I remember the last topic on Mercy; people think its just envious beef but it was obvious to all that she needed to work on herself, skin-wise tongue. There are so many dark-skinned, even black-skinned celebs out there, but its usually a shiny black, it'll make a fair person wish she could be that dark. Anyway, Mercy has her own mirror; if she feels she's Ok with herself, then fine!
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 05, 2010
She really looks dirty.
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by yme1(f): 6:30pm On Aug 05, 2010
i would love to see her new pic before commenting
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by onstelly(f): 6:54pm On Aug 05, 2010
michelin89:

I have an Italian friend who loves Nigeria and their movies.

And he also said it: SHE IS SEXY BUT HAS A TERRIBLE SKIN.

Anyways, this lady is darker than Mercy and gosh knows I'd kill for her skin.

[img]http://worldshowbiz.info/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Krystle-Awurama-Simpson-2.jpg[/img]

Miss Ghana at Miss Universe 2010.
This is pure photoshop
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by chiogo(f): 6:55pm On Aug 05, 2010
^^Exactly.

With Photoshop, Mercy's skin would look like that too.
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by maedan(f): 6:58pm On Aug 05, 2010
onstelly:

This is pure photoshop

But do you agree that some pple have naturally glowing black skin like this?? Alek Wek the supermodel is black-skinned to the core and the shade is very becoming,lol.
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by chiogo(f): 7:04pm On Aug 05, 2010
maedan:

But do you agree that some pple have naturally glowing black skin like this?? Alek Wek the supermodel is black-skinned to the core and the shade is very becoming,lol.
Even with her "becoming shade", how many Africans on this forum consider her beautiful? Still boils down to skin color. Black-on-black racism is the saddest.
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by onstelly(f): 7:13pm On Aug 05, 2010
maedan:

Ya i know some pple have beautiful skin naturally but most of all these models dont luk gorgeous in real life as they do in photos.
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 05, 2010
chiogo:

Even with her "becoming shade", how many Africans on this forum consider her beautiful? Still boils down to skin color. Black-on-black racism is the saddest.

Abeg na because of those eyes wey red like torchlight! lipsrsealed
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by chiogo(f): 7:28pm On Aug 05, 2010
michelin89:

Abeg na because of those eyes wey red like torchlight! lipsrsealed
Maybe to you, you're more into features than skin color. Majority of the guys here would say she's too dark. If Mercy was light-skinned, all this dirty talk would be non-existent even though I'm pretty sure that looking dirty doesn't only apply to dark-skinned folks.
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 05, 2010
chiogo:

Maybe to you, you're more into features than skin color. Majority of the guys here would say she's too dark. If Mercy was light-skinned, all this dirty talk would be non-existent even though I'm pretty sure that looking dirty doesn't only apply to dark-skinned folks.

True I look at features and not colour.

Features determine beauty before any other thing.
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by Travelista(f): 7:59pm On Aug 05, 2010
I'm sorry but Mercy still looks dirty to me. It has nothing to do with her being dark (talk about reaching!) but with the fact she has dull, haggard looking skin. I've yet to see an actress that is as allergic exfoliation as Mercy Johnson; in one movie, her nose was bumpier than a road because of all the dead skin cells. Hope the Germans stripped her down to the base layer because her skin is no joke!
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by AloyEmeka8: 8:03pm On Aug 05, 2010
Travelista:

I'm sorry but Mercy still looks dirty to me. It has nothing to do with her being dark (talk about reaching!) but with the fact she has dull, haggard looking skin. I've yet to see an actress that is as allergic exfoliation as Mercy Johnson; in one movie, her nose was bumpier than a road because of all the dead skin cells. Hope the Germans stripped her down to the base layer because her skin is no joke!

Haba, take it wasy for she has washed herself in River Jordan somewhere around Germany. She is no more dirty I assure you.
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 05, 2010
Can we atleast see the new washed skin?
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by MissyB1(m): 9:34pm On Aug 05, 2010
Nayah:

Missy b really there's no need to be shocked about her skin, and I'm kind of surprise all the person who have an aversion for her
Aversion kè!
Seems You still don't gerrit. It's not about my/our like or dislike for her.
I'm only stating the obvious. . . . Sum'n' is just not right about Mercy's skin and we point it out because she's a celebrity.  She has pimples, break outs, her skin is very dry and ugly.

[img]http://4.bp..com/_9SoSqLlemNc/SmnTl8yVK5I/AAAAAAAADRo/QYGBOFZNkDI/s400/mercy+j+2.jpg
[/img]
. . .because of the retouch most of these celebrities' pictures undergo, it's easy not to notice some disfigurements. For her to have gone for a skin wash means she knows there's sum'n' wrong.

For those who think she bleached - No, she didn't.
She only went for a facial [ prolly other parts of her body too] treatments. Don't expect her to be as light as Tonto, in the next movie . . . she still remains dark and prolly with a 'fine' skin.
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by mamagee3(f): 9:36pm On Aug 05, 2010
michelin89:

[img]http://worldshowbiz.info/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Krystle-Awurama-Simpson-2.jpg[/img]
~The colour of her skin is simply beautiful~
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by chibaby5(f): 12:24am On Aug 06, 2010
@topic
Her skin colour is really and truely not good (dnt wanna say dirty)
And she has man arms too. . .
body shape is tyt but da looks of her skin sumtymz disgustin
And therez really not much difference 4rm da pics i see undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by Ifygurl: 12:34am On Aug 06, 2010
Heya, she should have just ignored the ignorant people making fun of her skin.
Mercy, your skin is beautiful just the way God made damn. Mercy, please please come back and tell us this rumor is not true. You are among, the few Nigerian celebrity i respect for not bleaching and keeping your natural skintone.
Damn, why do Nigerians always make very dark tone girls hate themself.
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by tpiah: 2:48am On Aug 06, 2010
what type of lotion is she using?

did she see a dermatologist in nigeria who could have recommended something for her?

there are creams that could give her a glowing skin without bleaching- did she use any?

even ordinary shea butter can work wonders on skin.
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by Nobody: 3:10am On Aug 06, 2010
tpiah:

even ordinary shea butter can work wonders on skin.
Not on stubborn skin types (Like Mercy)
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by bawomolo(m): 4:39am On Aug 06, 2010
rokiatu:

Not on stubborn skin types (Like Mercy)

the hell is stubborn skin types.

some specialized kind of lotion could have done the trick or koin koin made from sandpaper
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by Nobody: 5:34am On Aug 06, 2010
for her sake i hope this s a one off, not that she has to go every year to maintain this clane skin or whatever

i also hope there are no side effects - or she could end up with something worse than dirty skin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/294848_city1_jpg4815f77568aac8574916cd0cd94ca8ea

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by maedan(f): 6:36am On Aug 06, 2010
@ chiogo

We are all referring to her skin condition and not her looks or features (for now tongue). No one is talking about her facial beauty, and about Alek Wek, the same thing goes. Her skin is fantastic as black as it is, no one wants Mercy to "bleach" or even tone. Maybe a little exfoliation might even bring out her true colours (lol). Abeg let's have mercy on Mercy jare, she's a star.
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by googles: 7:57am On Aug 06, 2010
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

i thot twas all a messy cyber joke {pun intented}, until i saw a movie last nite, she played a princess with all those their wrap around costumes

Jeez Mercy's skin is just not it. Her upper chest just slightly above her breasts is not befitting for a star of her class. she had rashes and wat have u

all over and her arms were not so clean.my problem wiv her is if you know you 'll be playing those kinda roles why not go to a dermal clinic first.

i hope the skin wash proceduce works for her tho' its long overdue but berra late than never sha
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by montelik(m): 8:08am On Aug 06, 2010
oyb:

for her sake i hope this s a one off, not that she has to go every year to maintain this clane skin or whatever

i also hope there are no side effects - or she could end up with something worse than dirty skin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/294848_city1_jpg4815f77568aac8574916cd0cd94ca8ea

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Damn. What happened to Eucharia?
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by Nayah(f): 8:38am On Aug 06, 2010
ifygurl you're right she just has to fine ok with herself and don't bother with what people think cause for me I insist I don't seen her as "dirty" skin women, I've seen really really worst than that. As for pimples as Missy b emphasized on it, I do really appreciate Alicia Keys but she's got some for example but nobody will gonna say she has "dirty" skin, so "dirty" skin( I'm really not confortable with this word) seems relative
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by spikedcylinder: 10:11am On Aug 06, 2010
Chai. See her southward pointing boobs. Later they'll say she's the sexiest! undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by TemiladeE1(f): 10:14am On Aug 06, 2010
Mercy looks natural and great

Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by chiogo(f): 3:58pm On Aug 06, 2010
maedan:

@ chiogo

We are all referring to her skin condition and not her looks or features (for now tongue). No one is talking about her facial beauty, and about Alek Wek, the same thing goes. Her skin is fantastic as black as it is, no one wants Mercy to "bleach" or even tone. Maybe a little exfoliation might even bring out her true colours (lol). Abeg let's have mercy on Mercy jare, she's a star.
All I know is I've never heard of "skin wash" that requires going to Germany. If she really needed a skin wash, all she had to do was buy some nice-smelling shower gel and get to sponging! I'm sure she showers, she just looks ashy and needs some good lotion. Heck, baby oil would do. But hey, we'll see what kinda "skin wash" she got. tongue
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 06, 2010
If she wants to "wash" her skin, she needs to start with her armpit. Fo' real, I'm tired of her ashy looking armpits.
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by yme1(f): 8:21am On Aug 07, 2010
on a second thot on this topic
i dont think her skin would have been noticed that much if she didint take extra time exposing it
she should have learnt to cover it up a little bit
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by no1madman(m): 11:11am On Aug 07, 2010
she's not bad. .but my sperm would have made d difference.oyato!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chika Ike Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Togo / Ibrahim Suleiman Gushes Over Linda Ejiofor His Wife: 'My Best Decision Of 2018' / Chigul Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Lovely Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.