Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,087 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! (23664 Views)

Mercy Johnson Returns To Movie Set, Flaunts Hot Boobs On Set (photos) / Mercy Johnson Returns To Asaba Set After Iyr Vacation In USA(pics) / Mercy Johnson Returns To Nigeria With Her Baby Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by lajjy(m): 11:14am On Aug 07, 2010
i hope say her story no go be like that of Michael Jackson. Come to think of it they share the same Initials.

Mercy Johnson

Michael JAckson
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by maedan(f): 7:17pm On Aug 07, 2010
For all we know this is just another "gossip" planted by those hungry journalists: she may not have gone to Germany for any "skin wash"(me sef this is my first time of hearing of such a term), and we've been arguing for nothing grin. Anyway, from neck down she has no problems, but it would be good if she had clear facial skin to match, then she'd be perfect!!
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by Nobody: 4:40am On Aug 08, 2010
lajjy:

i hope say her story no go be like that of Michael Jackson. Come to think of it they share the same Initials.

Mercy Johnson

Michael JAckson
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by emmalezy(m): 3:21pm On Aug 08, 2010
Who e kom concern
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by ncpat(m): 6:57pm On Aug 08, 2010
this magic johnson or michael jackson abi wetin be her name only good for chelsea and barcelona so make she just dey maintain that place
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by Ibomade1: 7:08pm On Aug 08, 2010
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by denzel2009: 11:05am On Aug 11, 2010
montelik:

Damn. What happened to Eucharia?

Is she not smiling enough?

Ileke-IdI:

If she wants to "wash" her skin, she needs to start with her armpit. Fo' real, I'm tired of her ashy looking armpits.

How can you see the armpits when she's not shouting hallelujah?
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by MrCork1: 11:31am On Aug 11, 2010
Denzel 2009, brother. Waz you born in 2009?
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by denzel2009: 11:47am On Aug 11, 2010
^^hey whats up genetic waste that lives in North South London
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by MrCork1: 11:52am On Aug 11, 2010
Denzel 2009, bro, so you waz born in 2009 and you look luke Denzel Washington??

Bro, did your mum tell u that u look like DenZel? (no offence)
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by denzel2009: 11:56am On Aug 11, 2010
I wouldnt be happy if she'd told me I have a cork head like yours affirmed to you.
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by MrCork1: 1:24pm On Aug 11, 2010
Denzil,, Actually, mine is only 17inches long. U like big c0rks? U want to see it?
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by Vedren(f): 1:31pm On Aug 11, 2010
mama-gee:

~The colour of her skin is simply beautiful~

I agree.

The original poster mentioned this woman being darker than Mercy, but who said dark skin had anything to do with why they called Mercy dirty skin? I'm only asking, did I miss that? is that why?
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by MrCork1: 1:34pm On Aug 11, 2010
I DOnt like Dark skin womens but could Nyansh Mercy Jonsin if she was the only human been on earth, Until then, its a no no for me (no offense)
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by googles: 1:43pm On Aug 11, 2010
Mr Cork:

Denzel 2009, brother. Waz you born in 2009?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

please who is this guy ?? is he normal ?
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by MrCork1: 2:16pm On Aug 11, 2010
If only she waz light skin, if only tongue
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by voros: 1:56am On Aug 12, 2010
michelin89:

Abeg na because of those eyes wey red like torchlight! lipsrsealed

Please how do i get vorosmartm unbanned, its a mistake. iu dont spam
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by voros: 1:57am On Aug 12, 2010
michelin89:

Abeg na because of those eyes wey red like torchlight! lipsrsealed

Please how do i get vorosmartm unbanned, its a mistake. iu dont spam
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by chi21: 2:36am On Aug 12, 2010
okay how did she do it
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by tpiah: 3:18am On Aug 12, 2010
so what happened to mercy.

she looks great in this old picture i just found while searching for something else (and where incidentally, she's covered up)

exposing too much of your skin to the elements doesnt always help, in nigeria.
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by Pukkah: 4:04pm On Aug 14, 2010
tpiah:

so what happened to mercy.

she looks great in this old picture i just found while searching for something else (and where incidentally, she's covered up)

exposing too much of your skin to the elements doesnt always help, in nigeria.

Funny but true.
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by maedan(f): 11:01pm On Aug 24, 2010
ncpat:

this magic johnson or michael jackson abi wetin be her name only good for chelsea and barcelona so make she just dey maintain that place

omagosh, I laughed so hard food almost came out my nose! Lol, you are soo flipping funny, mate!
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by diamond50: 1:35pm On Aug 27, 2010
all u haters GOD go punish una , show us d link mofo apparently u are jelouse of her endowement grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by sthari: 4:39pm On Jan 13, 2013
She isn't looking bad. smiley
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by efizyprince(m): 10:07pm On Jan 13, 2013
[sup][/sup]
Na wa for photOshop
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:09pm On Jan 14, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
Is skin-wash the same as bleaching?

How dare you de-mean Mercy Johnson by associating her exotic and sophisticated epidermal beauty bath by calling it Bleaching. While the effects are similar, the terms are different, Bleaching involves unprofessional rubbing of various mixed-creams from Lagos Island by some uneducated market-women. a beauty bath is not Bleaching please don't insult Mercy jooor grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chika Ike Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Togo / Ibrahim Suleiman Gushes Over Linda Ejiofor His Wife: 'My Best Decision Of 2018' / Chigul Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Lovely Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.