Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Bbnaija Deborah Rise Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Deborah Rise Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos (23613 Views)

Foluke Daramola Celebrates Her 40th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Regina Daniels Celebrates 17th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Toyin Afolayan Celebrates Her 58th Birthday With Stunning Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija Deborah Rise Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by carzola(m): 7:01am On Dec 20, 2018
She cute..

But the holi holiday thing
No der pay..

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Deborah Rise Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by jaxxy(m): 7:29am On Dec 20, 2018
Very talented and beautiful lady bt needs abit more self esteem.
Re: Bbnaija Deborah Rise Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by wink2015(m): 7:40am On Dec 20, 2018
Praizeupdates:
Bbnaija star Debbie rise who turned to a gospel musician recently celebrates her birthday with beautiful photos.

Oluwarise Deborah Ebun or as she is known to the public – Debbie-Rise. She was born on December 20th. Her native state in Nigeria is Kaduna.

Happy birthday to her. See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/bbnaija-deborah-rise-celebrates-her-birthday-with-stunning-photos/

WHY IS SHE NOT BEARING HAUSA NAME?

She is claiming to hail from Kaduna state.

The "Rise" name does not sound truly northerner.
Re: Bbnaija Deborah Rise Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by maraokendoro(m): 7:49am On Dec 20, 2018
Dry boobs
Re: Bbnaija Deborah Rise Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by Toblesh(m): 7:50am On Dec 20, 2018
Marvis4real:
this Nairaland is filled with some negative people with negative energy and comments .
How about you

Re: Bbnaija Deborah Rise Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by 6koprince(m): 8:28am On Dec 20, 2018
she's from kogi not kaduna
Re: Bbnaija Deborah Rise Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by Marvis4real(f): 8:31am On Dec 20, 2018
Toblesh:
How about you
i dont have negative energy
Re: Bbnaija Deborah Rise Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by OSLinks(m): 9:24am On Dec 20, 2018
OS Links Event management is the application of project management to the creation and development of large-scale events such as Festivals, Conferences, Ceremonies, Weddings, formal parties, Concerts, or Conventions.

We are in the process of planning and coordinating your event. We are referred to as the eyes of EVENT PLANNING and our service can include Budgeting, Scheduling, Site selection, acquiring necessary permits, Coordinating Transportation and Parking, arranging for Speakers or Entertainers, arranging Decor, Event Security, Catering, Coordinating with third party vendors, and emergency plans. Our event is different in its nature and our process of planning & execution of each event differs on basis of type of event.

In addition, we also offer the service(s) of Interior and Exterior Decorations. You can E-mail us on: oslinksdeco@gmail.com
You can call or chat us on: 09029495480 or 08033102377

Welcome to OS LINKS!
Re: Bbnaija Deborah Rise Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by Adaji26(m): 10:49am On Dec 20, 2018
Praizeupdates:
Bbnaija star Debbie rise who turned to a gospel musician recently celebrates her birthday with beautiful photos.

Oluwarise Deborah Ebun or as she is known to the public – Debbie-Rise. She was born on December 20th. Her native state in Nigeria is Kaduna.

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/bbnaija-deborah-rise-celebrates-her-birthday-with-stunning-photos/

She's from Kogi State. Kabba or Okun area (not too sure which one). But she's from Kogi.
Re: Bbnaija Deborah Rise Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by dayovirgy(m): 11:48am On Dec 20, 2018
Praizeupdates:

she is from kogi state kabba to be precise and not kaduna state
Re: Bbnaija Deborah Rise Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by dayovirgy(m): 11:49am On Dec 20, 2018
Praizeupdates:

olurise ebunoluwa deborah is from kogi state kabba to be precise and not kaduna state
Re: Bbnaija Deborah Rise Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by rossyc(f): 12:18pm On Dec 20, 2018
Praizeupdates:

She is from Kogi, not kaduna
Re: Bbnaija Deborah Rise Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by billtommy(m): 12:41pm On Dec 20, 2018
She's risen out of spotlight
Re: Bbnaija Deborah Rise Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 20, 2018
dayleke:
Padded....
If you know you know.....
tongue
hello sir
I couldn't read the message you left for me on the Xmas post
Re: Bbnaija Deborah Rise Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by steveblue809(m): 1:44pm On Dec 20, 2018
One of the rising gospel artists in nigeria. https://shuttersflash.com/
Re: Bbnaija Deborah Rise Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by dayleke: 3:10pm On Dec 20, 2018
Baddchristy:

hello sir

I did not leave any message for you ma.
I only quoted you.
Pm me.
Re: Bbnaija Deborah Rise Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by Olumyyde(m): 1:48am On Dec 21, 2018
Praizeupdates:

Her native state in Nigeria is Kaduna.
Rubbish reporting, must u add her state of origin when u're clueless about it? Annoying.
Re: Bbnaija Deborah Rise Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by dayleke: 12:52pm On Dec 23, 2018
Baddchristy:

hello sir

I asked you to send me a pm.
You no do am o.
Re: Bbnaija Deborah Rise Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 23, 2018
dayleke:

I asked you to send me a pm.
You no do am o.
I'd love to send you a pm but I won't be able to access my mail because I am currently using an Airtel social bundle
Re: Bbnaija Deborah Rise Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by dayleke: 4:47pm On Dec 23, 2018
Baddchristy:

I'd love to send you a pm but I won't be able to access my mail because I am currently using an Airtel social bundle

Pls drop ur digits here n u can den edit.
Re: Bbnaija Deborah Rise Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by dayleke: 4:50pm On Dec 23, 2018
Baddchristy:

Pls do this in d nxt 5 to 10 mins.
I'm going offline after dat.
Re: Bbnaija Deborah Rise Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 23, 2018
dayleke:

Pls do this in d nxt 5 to 10 mins. I'm going offline after dat.
the type of subscription I'm using will not allow me to access my mail I can only browse(nairaland,stelladimoko,lindaikeji) I've sent you a pm sha
Re: Bbnaija Deborah Rise Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by dayleke: 4:57pm On Dec 23, 2018
Baddchristy:

the type of subscription I'm using will not allow me to access my mail
I can only browse(nairaland,stelladimoko,lindaikeji)
I've sent you a pm sha

I understand.
I already replied u.
But I said for u to drop ur digits n I go call u.
And den u edit n remove d numbers.
Re: Bbnaija Deborah Rise Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 23, 2018
dayleke:

I understand.
I already replied u.
But I said for u to drop ur digits n I go call u.
And den u edit n remove d numbers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Celebrities At Glo Slide & Bounce / Adebola Williams: Buhari Didn't Give Me The Change I Helped Him Campaign For / Tope Mark-odigie Gives Clarity On Her Statement That Men Own Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.