Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Exclusive Pix Of Nollywood 'rivals' - Omotola And Genevieve -Together In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Exclusive Pix Of Nollywood 'rivals' - Omotola And Genevieve -Together In Lagos (3389 Views)

Shocking! Don Jazzy And Genevieve Nnaji Marry Secretly (Video) / Omotola And Daughter, Meraiah, Step Out In Crop Top For Fashion Show / Omotola And Mike Ezuronye Share Pics Of Their Fathers To Celebrate Fathers' Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exclusive Pix Of Nollywood 'rivals' - Omotola And Genevieve -Together In Lagos by MissyB1(m): 11:07pm On Aug 04, 2010
Re: Exclusive Pix Of Nollywood 'rivals' - Omotola And Genevieve -Together In Lagos by MissyB1(m): 11:08pm On Aug 04, 2010
**Looks at the first pic** Damn!!! I Love their shoes. kiss kiss Genny is sucha  kiss  kiss  kiss
Re: Exclusive Pix Of Nollywood 'rivals' - Omotola And Genevieve -Together In Lagos by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 04, 2010
Our celebrities are getting bigger.

C'mon you guys angry angry

Nice pix tho
Re: Exclusive Pix Of Nollywood 'rivals' - Omotola And Genevieve -Together In Lagos by THEAMAKA(f): 12:19am On Aug 05, 2010
not really feeling genny's hair tho. . . HER BOD LOOKS HOT IN THE FIRST PIC. kiss
and that third and last picture do her no justice. she is not even big.
omo looks big too, or is it just her top that is hugging her so tight?
or is it just the CAMERA?

Re: Exclusive Pix Of Nollywood 'rivals' - Omotola And Genevieve -Together In Lagos by Dolemite(f): 12:46am On Aug 05, 2010
So why are they rivals again? undecided
Re: Exclusive Pix Of Nollywood 'rivals' - Omotola And Genevieve -Together In Lagos by mamagee3(f): 2:06am On Aug 05, 2010
Missy B:

[img]http://img.modernghana.com/thumb.aspx?img=XGltYWdlc1xjb250ZW50XGdlbm5hbW9tZW50dG9iYW50ZXIxLmpwZ3w2NjB8OC80LzIwMTA=[/img]
The leading Nollywood actresses spent last Thursday morning at The Beat FM 99.9 to promote their new movie 'Ije'

They both look good on this picture.

But Genevieve looks more classy.
Re: Exclusive Pix Of Nollywood 'rivals' - Omotola And Genevieve -Together In Lagos by OgidiBoy(m): 2:09am On Aug 05, 2010
OMG!!! time to hit the GYM, the women are FAT angry angry
Re: Exclusive Pix Of Nollywood 'rivals' - Omotola And Genevieve -Together In Lagos by mamagee3(f): 2:20am On Aug 05, 2010
Genevieve is not fat. . .It's just Omotola.

Genevieve is the one on the right.
Re: Exclusive Pix Of Nollywood 'rivals' - Omotola And Genevieve -Together In Lagos by tpiah: 2:25am On Aug 05, 2010
not really feeling the jeggings but that's just me.

i guess that's the fashion these days.

i'm sure they both look good.

nice shoes.
Re: Exclusive Pix Of Nollywood 'rivals' - Omotola And Genevieve -Together In Lagos by MissyB1(m): 9:40am On Aug 05, 2010
mama-gee:

But Genevieve looks more classy.
Always!! grin grin cool
Re: Exclusive Pix Of Nollywood 'rivals' - Omotola And Genevieve -Together In Lagos by queenafric(f): 2:14pm On Aug 05, 2010
For Christ's sake, Omo T isnt big. lipsrsealed
Re: Exclusive Pix Of Nollywood 'rivals' - Omotola And Genevieve -Together In Lagos by Blueice4re(f): 2:41pm On Aug 05, 2010
They both look good.
Re: Exclusive Pix Of Nollywood 'rivals' - Omotola And Genevieve -Together In Lagos by Nayah(f): 3:08pm On Aug 05, 2010
I don't really see these girls fat, actually Omotola is curvacious and Genevieve is thin, a curvacious woman for me is much mre attractive than a skinny one, just my opinion though.
Re: Exclusive Pix Of Nollywood 'rivals' - Omotola And Genevieve -Together In Lagos by puskin: 5:51pm On Aug 05, 2010
OMG!!!!!!. . . . . the two are just smoking HOT!!!!!!! cool cool
Re: Exclusive Pix Of Nollywood 'rivals' - Omotola And Genevieve -Together In Lagos by puskin: 5:54pm On Aug 05, 2010
OgidiBoy:

OMG!!! time to hit the GYM, the women are FAT angry angry

I think U need to clean that smudge off ur glasses
Re: Exclusive Pix Of Nollywood 'rivals' - Omotola And Genevieve -Together In Lagos by SeanT21(f): 7:04pm On Aug 05, 2010
So much for the rumors claiming they hate each other. There is nothing HOT or SEXY about there pictures. They both look like ordinary women you see everyday. Nothing extraordinary.
Re: Exclusive Pix Of Nollywood 'rivals' - Omotola And Genevieve -Together In Lagos by Moyola(f): 9:33pm On Aug 05, 2010
Eeee ooo!
Re: Exclusive Pix Of Nollywood 'rivals' - Omotola And Genevieve -Together In Lagos by mamagee3(f): 9:51pm On Aug 05, 2010
Moyola:

Eeee ooo!
What's that?
Re: Exclusive Pix Of Nollywood 'rivals' - Omotola And Genevieve -Together In Lagos by chiogo(f): 9:53pm On Aug 05, 2010
Genevieve has gained some of her weight back, not like when she went diet-crazy, she was all bones.
Her body looks nice like this. Love the first pic!
Re: Exclusive Pix Of Nollywood 'rivals' - Omotola And Genevieve -Together In Lagos by THEAMAKA(f): 9:56pm On Aug 05, 2010
chiogo:

Genevieve has gained some of her weight back, not like when she went diet-crazy, she was all bones.
Her body looks nice like this. Love the first pic!
from some her her twit pics just weeks ago, she wasn't that size.
i seriously think its the camera/her shirt.
Re: Exclusive Pix Of Nollywood 'rivals' - Omotola And Genevieve -Together In Lagos by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 05, 2010
I'd like omotola's stature. So full. . . . but less tummy, less thighs, and def less arm.

Yea,maybe I should just stay me shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Exclusive Pix Of Nollywood 'rivals' - Omotola And Genevieve -Together In Lagos by chiogo(f): 10:02pm On Aug 05, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

I'd like omotola's stature. So full. . . . but less tummy, less thighs, and def less arm.

Yea,maybe I should just stay me shocked lipsrsealed
grin grin grin So mean.

THE AMAKA:

from some her her twit pics just weeks ago, she wasn't that size.
i seriously think its the camera/her shirt.
Maybe it's the shirt, her arms do look a bit flabby(not in the first pic though). But she's fine waist down.
Re: Exclusive Pix Of Nollywood 'rivals' - Omotola And Genevieve -Together In Lagos by Moyola(f): 10:28pm On Aug 05, 2010
mama-gee:

What's that?

An exclamation. cheesy
Re: Exclusive Pix Of Nollywood 'rivals' - Omotola And Genevieve -Together In Lagos by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 05, 2010
Them press them as them dey take the picture?
Re: Exclusive Pix Of Nollywood 'rivals' - Omotola And Genevieve -Together In Lagos by Nobody: 2:38am On Aug 07, 2010
Lol Omotola and her K legs.

They look ordinary. I'm kind of happy 9ja actors and actresses don't take image as seriously as they do here in the States. That doesn't mean Omo should drop a few pounds, for the sake of her health.
Re: Exclusive Pix Of Nollywood 'rivals' - Omotola And Genevieve -Together In Lagos by shilling(f): 11:14am On Aug 07, 2010
ogugua88:

Lol Omotola and her K legs.
lol. . . was just going there!!

THE AMAKA:

or is it just the CAMERA?[/color] 
I think it's the camera!! Omotola is fat as always, but Genevieve doesn't look like that. Well, based on her Twitpics she doesnt!!

(1) (Reply)

"Heart So Innocent"-annie Idibia's Touching Birthday Message To 2face / Nigerian Girls Can't Stop Falling Hands..chat Btw Nigerian Girl And Her Mom / Malala Yousafzai Proudly Celebrates Lagos School Girls On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.