Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Linda Ikeji Turns Her Son Into A Cross-dresser, Wears Wig On Him (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Turns Her Son Into A Cross-dresser, Wears Wig On Him (photos) (5676 Views)

Jonet Makeovers Turns Her Face To Kanayo O. Kanayo (Photos) / Actress Nkechi Blessing Turns Her Brand New Car Into A Wardrobe / Roman Goddess Trolls Laura Ikeji For Dumping Her Wig On Bambam's Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Turns Her Son Into A Cross-dresser, Wears Wig On Him (photos) by GisterBlogger: 7:49am On Dec 20, 2018
Celebrity blogger Linda Ikeji, who few days ago dedicated her son in Church, has shared a picture showing the little child wearing a wig like a cross-dresser.

She posted the picture on Instagram with the caption:

”Jayce, my heaven on earth. Always laughing or smiling. Such a happy boy. I prayed for you, my angel. I fasted for you and now you’re here! Thank you for choosing me as your mama. You’ve brought me so much joy!

Jayce laughs a lot and I try to capture those moments as much as possible. Here he is from when he was a few days old till 3 months. He’s grown so handsome!”

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/linda-ikeji-turns-her-son-into-a-cross-dresser-wears-wig-on-him-photos

Cc; Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Turns Her Son Into A Cross-dresser, Wears Wig On Him (photos) by GisterBlogger: 7:49am On Dec 20, 2018
Watch video >>> HERE

Re: Linda Ikeji Turns Her Son Into A Cross-dresser, Wears Wig On Him (photos) by GisterBlogger: 7:52am On Dec 20, 2018
Cc; Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Turns Her Son Into A Cross-dresser, Wears Wig On Him (photos) by SifonAbasi(f): 7:57am On Dec 20, 2018
Bobby Risky Jr

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Turns Her Son Into A Cross-dresser, Wears Wig On Him (photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 8:00am On Dec 20, 2018
I swear mama loves Jayce like craze and she is very happy ..

Jayce your own Don better for life finish..na ya luck enjoy.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Turns Her Son Into A Cross-dresser, Wears Wig On Him (photos) by IamD18: 8:06am On Dec 20, 2018
There's this striking resemblance between that baby and Banky W.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Turns Her Son Into A Cross-dresser, Wears Wig On Him (photos) by afroniger: 8:07am On Dec 20, 2018
Smh. Na so e dey start.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Turns Her Son Into A Cross-dresser, Wears Wig On Him (photos) by pyyxxaro: 8:12am On Dec 20, 2018
I can imagine how happy Bobrisky would be , when he sees this sad

Thunder fire her teeth
Re: Linda Ikeji Turns Her Son Into A Cross-dresser, Wears Wig On Him (photos) by duduade: 9:03am On Dec 20, 2018
Na so madness dey start..

When he starts to go the Bobrisky way you go take am go MFM for deliverance
Re: Linda Ikeji Turns Her Son Into A Cross-dresser, Wears Wig On Him (photos) by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 20, 2018
Won ti fe ba aye omo yii je....

Re: Linda Ikeji Turns Her Son Into A Cross-dresser, Wears Wig On Him (photos) by NessaBoo(f): 10:12am On Dec 20, 2018
Just harmless mama-child fun...the euphoria of been a first time mom is absolutely AMAAAZING!!! cheesy

So happy for her!! smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Turns Her Son Into A Cross-dresser, Wears Wig On Him (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 10:28am On Dec 20, 2018
Nawa o. This is not good

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Turns Her Son Into A Cross-dresser, Wears Wig On Him (photos) by KingLennon(m): 10:30am On Dec 20, 2018
IamD18:
I Know where you are going but don't go there I take God beg you....

Re: Linda Ikeji Turns Her Son Into A Cross-dresser, Wears Wig On Him (photos) by speedyconnect3: 11:24am On Dec 20, 2018
This gal sef
* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Ala igbo amaala mma.
Nwa otu Onicha and nwa 042 na ekene unu!

Daalu
Re: Linda Ikeji Turns Her Son Into A Cross-dresser, Wears Wig On Him (photos) by techking: 11:34am On Dec 20, 2018
Sooo sweet kiss

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Turns Her Son Into A Cross-dresser, Wears Wig On Him (photos) by amajato: 11:42am On Dec 20, 2018
Vacancy...
Teachers needed

1. English language graduate (British curriculum)
2. Preschool teachers (EYFS)

Note.. you must be residing in Benin.

Send your CV to... Vokesmaja@gmail.com
Re: Linda Ikeji Turns Her Son Into A Cross-dresser, Wears Wig On Him (photos) by jesmond3945: 12:18pm On Dec 20, 2018
I just pity this boy, there is nothing like a father figure in a child's life. I wonder how this boy will turn out knowing for a fact his dad is alive but want nothing to do with his upbringing.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Turns Her Son Into A Cross-dresser, Wears Wig On Him (photos) by EbukaHades10(m): 1:11pm On Dec 20, 2018
Na the new trend be dis?

Re: Linda Ikeji Turns Her Son Into A Cross-dresser, Wears Wig On Him (photos) by Rextizzle(m): 1:41pm On Dec 20, 2018
Smelling pussy, she will want to destroy this innocent kid life.
Re: Linda Ikeji Turns Her Son Into A Cross-dresser, Wears Wig On Him (photos) by zolajpower: 2:12pm On Dec 20, 2018
GisterBlogger:

Celebrity blogger Linda Ikeji, who few days ago dedicated her son in Church, has shared a picture showing the little child wearing a wig like a cross-dresser.

”Jayce, my heaven on earth. Always laughing or smiling. Such a happy boy. I prayed for you, my angel. I fasted for you and now you’re here! Thank you for choosing me as your mama. You’ve brought me so much joy!

Jayce laughs a lot and I try to capture those moments as much as possible. Here he is from when he was a few days old till 3 months. He’s grown so handsome!”

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/linda-ikeji-turns-her-son-into-a-cross-dresser-wears-wig-on-him-photos

Cc; Lalasticlala
" BOB"why is this lady "RISKY "this boy's life
Re: Linda Ikeji Turns Her Son Into A Cross-dresser, Wears Wig On Him (photos) by Lagbaja01(m): 2:42pm On Dec 20, 2018
Her only joy!.....May God protect him.
Re: Linda Ikeji Turns Her Son Into A Cross-dresser, Wears Wig On Him (photos) by Jidibia(m): 4:38pm On Dec 20, 2018
IamD18:
Aswear Apollo dey worry u.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Turns Her Son Into A Cross-dresser, Wears Wig On Him (photos) by theapeman4: 5:31pm On Dec 20, 2018
GisterBlogger:

Cc; Lalasticlala
bobrisky part two loading or rather jaycerisky
Re: Linda Ikeji Turns Her Son Into A Cross-dresser, Wears Wig On Him (photos) by Kharol1234: 5:48pm On Dec 20, 2018
just a little child havin fun wit his mom no bobrisky anyting...she my own tym i wear my mama bra for neck and i high heel walker go outsyd y i no turn bob....wish d little boi al d bst
Re: Linda Ikeji Turns Her Son Into A Cross-dresser, Wears Wig On Him (photos) by dingbang(m): 6:01pm On Dec 20, 2018
Prayed and fasted for who biko.. Its like you like to lie Linda
Re: Linda Ikeji Turns Her Son Into A Cross-dresser, Wears Wig On Him (photos) by traihit: 7:04pm On Dec 20, 2018
Earthbound:
Won ti fe ba aye omo yii je....

I thought I was the only one thinking that way o. Linda is about to make the little child another disaster to her life with all these nonsense just to cover up for her mistakes.
Re: Linda Ikeji Turns Her Son Into A Cross-dresser, Wears Wig On Him (photos) by traihit: 7:05pm On Dec 20, 2018
Lagbaja01:
Her only joy!.....May God protect him.

May God not allow her to use overprotectiveness and 'overloving' to destroy the boy's destiny.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Turns Her Son Into A Cross-dresser, Wears Wig On Him (photos) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 20, 2018
Kharol1234:
just a little child havin fun wit his mom no bobrisky anyting...she my own tym i wear my mama bra for neck and i high heel walker go outsyd y i no turn bob....wish d little boi al d bst
if not for the way your mom scolded and flogged you, I wonder...
Re: Linda Ikeji Turns Her Son Into A Cross-dresser, Wears Wig On Him (photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 20, 2018
Bobisveryrisky
Re: Linda Ikeji Turns Her Son Into A Cross-dresser, Wears Wig On Him (photos) by Kharol1234: 9:20pm On Dec 20, 2018
jasonguru:
lol
Re: Linda Ikeji Turns Her Son Into A Cross-dresser, Wears Wig On Him (photos) by Kharol1234: 9:21pm On Dec 20, 2018
jasonguru:
lol......wonder not
Re: Linda Ikeji Turns Her Son Into A Cross-dresser, Wears Wig On Him (photos) by Starboytwo(m): 10:54pm On Dec 20, 2018
Na xo he dey start

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cardi B Nude / Anita Joseph's Fiance, MC Fish Grabs Her Boobs In New Video / See Abandoned Mansions And Luxurious Cars Of Eze-ego 20 Years After His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.