Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,311 members, 7,815,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Atiku To Contest In 2007 Presidential Election - Supreme Court - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku To Contest In 2007 Presidential Election - Supreme Court (4787 Views)

Akwa Ibom Election Supreme Court Judgement: Live Updates / Abia Governorship Election Supreme Court Hearing & Possible Judgment / Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku To Contest In 2007 Presidential Election - Supreme Court by Tonyblu(m): 12:39pm On Apr 17, 2007
McKren:

. . . If the Nigerians seal his faith by rejecting him at the polls (whether free and fair or not) he will have no face in our political history. Afterall he contested and lost. . .

Wch polls, will Election still hold?
Re: Atiku To Contest In 2007 Presidential Election - Supreme Court by omon(m): 1:02pm On Apr 17, 2007
ATIKU in the race is good news for yar Adua. The votes that would have gone to Buhari alone will be shared by Buhari and ATIKU. I will vote Yar Adua any day. For now (with the withdrawal of UTOMI) means that Yar Adua and Goodluck to some extent represent a depature from the old horse politicians of the ATIKU's and Buharis. We have seen their faces long enough, Lets give these younger men some chance
Re: Atiku To Contest In 2007 Presidential Election - Supreme Court by Johnny(m): 1:08pm On Apr 17, 2007
Come Sat 21 April:
We MUST not VOTE AC
We MUST not VOTE PDP

WE MUST VOTE ANPP, WE MUST VOTE BUHARI!!!!
Re: Atiku To Contest In 2007 Presidential Election - Supreme Court by Agboola1(m): 1:54pm On Apr 17, 2007
baba iyabo simply forgot to declare the rest of this week public holiday and send all the judges on vacation in hawaii. glory for rule of law. smoke cannot be prevented from manifesting
Re: Atiku To Contest In 2007 Presidential Election - Supreme Court by topojons(m): 2:09pm On Apr 17, 2007
I was so excited when i heard in on the news yesterday that Court cans till tell us what to do, I thought Nigeria is only controlled by Obj and his crew members, But what hwppened yesterday trilled me about what so called The rule of LAw.

It's kind of encouraging in this Democracy,

Please lets vote for Atiku, TO make LAgos a better place.

DO u know that most of the money lagos state epent during last regime was generated by lagos state government and not the federal government,

They can still do better if we have AC as our president,

Atiku 2007,
Re: Atiku To Contest In 2007 Presidential Election - Supreme Court by Taven003: 2:16pm On Apr 17, 2007
well, one  can say that the PDP has done it again (Rigging) most of all, the question is, is Nigeria operating a Democratic system or is it imitating? why should some elections be suspended, some are nullified, others cancelled or rejected? The saga between Atiku and "Federal Government Backed" INEC (which is not independent as they call it) shows that Nigeria's Democratic Driving force is nothing but a disgrace to Democracy. why should Atiku be the only one to be Victimised? these are some questions one should look into. Nigerian is not operating a democrtic scene but a scene filled with Violence and blood-shed, with liars shouting up and down to their people. Nigerians dont Elect i.e their votes dont count, "Selection of Favorites have become the order of the day"
Re: Atiku To Contest In 2007 Presidential Election - Supreme Court by mazaje(m): 2:40pm On Apr 17, 2007
selection of friends and relatives has become the oder of the day.
Re: Atiku To Contest In 2007 Presidential Election - Supreme Court by otuonye(m): 3:10pm On Apr 17, 2007
Ehn,

Please say it again, did you say that Atiku won the case yesterday? OH!!!! Please continue to give me the good news. Continue to say this over and over again, I will never get tired of hearing this good news.

PLEASE CONTINUE TO BROADCAST THE NEWS. We are tired of seeing monkeys and gorillas without brains representing Nigeria at world summits.

Jojo
Re: Atiku To Contest In 2007 Presidential Election - Supreme Court by MeziCajen(m): 4:09pm On Apr 17, 2007
INEC is taking Atiku's case to world Court. Watch out. A supprised is coming up. Atiku may finally not contest. It is a do or die affair.
Re: Atiku To Contest In 2007 Presidential Election - Supreme Court by saintchux(m): 5:19pm On Apr 17, 2007
We all know that PDP will rig the election. I will only be surprised if Atiku or Buhari wins. But for PDP to win I will not be surprised. Rigging, rigging, rigging that all they know to the extent that a deputy governor hijack a ballot box.

My prayer is just for OBJ to go so that whoever will enter there God's willing may have a human heart to use part of our resource to develop the country. Because they will still recover their election expenses, u know some a/c will be over draw, and when they win the election they have to fund it, just like fasawe case - PTDF
Re: Atiku To Contest In 2007 Presidential Election - Supreme Court by Mamajama(m): 5:22pm On Apr 17, 2007
people stop crying like a sore looser, PDP is still in control. they have won majority of the states nd will emerge the winer in the presidential election, AMEN
Re: Atiku To Contest In 2007 Presidential Election - Supreme Court by jockey112(m): 5:40pm On Apr 17, 2007
@mckren
post 933

that was very smart of yu and i agree with you,what Atiku doesnt seems to realise is that if OBJ can stop IBB then who is Atiku,i  can't wait to see his face after saturday i can predict his next move though,COURT COURT COURT,even himself knows he cannot win the election,what a distraction he has been all along,i say shame on him (Atiku).

Much respect for OBJ,i can assure you Atiku name will not be relevant beyond may 29.
Re: Atiku To Contest In 2007 Presidential Election - Supreme Court by Danoe(m): 7:05pm On Apr 17, 2007
Re: Atiku To Contest In 2007 Presidential Election - Supreme Court by aro: 7:37pm On Apr 17, 2007
i would not like to join issues with anyone on this forum, however i would wish to state that as things are now, any other person, candidate or force is absolutely preferable to the irresponsible group of leeches that pride themselves as the ruling party in the country. As long as Atiku symbolises that struggle and perception, so be it.

I believe that the beautyful ones have been born, we are biding our time, everyone must rise up to this hydra-headed monster that threatens our collective existence, long live Nigeria
Re: Atiku To Contest In 2007 Presidential Election - Supreme Court by Seun(m): 8:12pm On Apr 17, 2007
Atiku is not a credible candidate. You don't have to be intelligent at all to figure this out. He's a mere annoyance.

As far as I am concerned, Utomi is the most credible candidate. His "core message" is that serious-minded people with good intentions need to contest in order to displace people like Atiku who have no good intentions for us. He believes that if we allow these power-hungry jackals to continue ruling us, they will eventually destroy the country.
Re: Atiku To Contest In 2007 Presidential Election - Supreme Court by 9ja4eva: 9:39pm On Apr 17, 2007
I jst hope people vote for Pat to win.Our votes will count in this one.
Re: Atiku To Contest In 2007 Presidential Election - Supreme Court by IykeD1(m): 11:05pm On Apr 17, 2007
Pat who?
Re: Atiku To Contest In 2007 Presidential Election - Supreme Court by 9ja4eva: 11:52pm On Apr 17, 2007
PAT UTOMI
Re: Atiku To Contest In 2007 Presidential Election - Supreme Court by Roscodaddy(m): 12:48am On Apr 18, 2007
Pat Utomi can't rule Nigeria,when he can make employment easy in any of his companies,how much more Nigeria,please he should go and sit somewhere,we do not need cowards to rule us,I know the only man that can rule us is a man who has what it takes ATIKU.
Re: Atiku To Contest In 2007 Presidential Election - Supreme Court by 9ja4eva: 1:52am On Apr 18, 2007
Yeah dts why Atiku did u well for eight years.Abeg Pat is the man
Re: Atiku To Contest In 2007 Presidential Election - Supreme Court by babasin(m): 7:20am On Apr 18, 2007
@Mezi,
INEC is taking Atiku's case to world Court

No other court can superceed Supreme Court of the Land
Re: Atiku To Contest In 2007 Presidential Election - Supreme Court by 9ja4eva: 7:21am On Apr 18, 2007
Leave INEC to continue fooling themselves jare.
Re: Atiku To Contest In 2007 Presidential Election - Supreme Court by dblock(m): 7:25am On Apr 18, 2007
I don't take courts that allow criminals to contest seriously
Nigeria is probably the first country in the world where a criminal (suspected of various irregularities) will contest
No court should allow Atiku to contest, until PRAGMATIC evidence proves him innocent.

I want to see files saying that the money linked to him, was actually linked to a Guy called Batiku Yakukakar, then he may contest. Until then, he should be in Jail serving his 30 years Hard Labour.
Re: Atiku To Contest In 2007 Presidential Election - Supreme Court by beambally: 11:26am On Apr 18, 2007
atiku contesting means more vote for yar;adua,the only thing his party the alliance of corruption (ac),succeded in doing was making the broom business lucrative, i was expecting him 2 rig for ac,because he said he was the one dat rig for the pdp in the 2003 election.they could only come up only with a state,wit all dere thugs.
Re: Atiku To Contest In 2007 Presidential Election - Supreme Court by topojons(m): 12:48pm On Apr 18, 2007
THis is the song i compose for my able vice preseidnt

Atiku Abubakar
Is the only father
to make nigerian better
no more abrakadabra

Rap
Magic system, Magic word
by the world of pdp
we are tired of all their decite
8 years on seat democracy still onreal
no more justice in court of apeal
anything you do u get evict
no more quit notice before impeach
in 8 yeaer 8 get impech
Oyo crisis is not yet seen
one person to rule the scene
preseident is now like a royal kind
want to die on the seat
turn his back against his vice
arrest him with efcc
Thank God for Ac
with their broom sweeping
Niger delta you will fell better
with atiku things will get better
mases you can freestyle
solid education, food for the nation,

Vote Atiku Abubakar 2007,

action congress AC

Re: Atiku To Contest In 2007 Presidential Election - Supreme Court by topojons(m): 12:49pm On Apr 18, 2007
THis is the song i compose for my able vice preseidnt

Atiku Abubakar
Is the only father
to make nigerian better
no more abrakadabra

Rap
Magic system, Magic word
by the world of pdp
we are tired of all their decite
8 years on seat democracy still onreal
no more justice in court of apeal
anything you do u get evict
no more quit notice before impeach
in 8 yeaer 8 get impech
Oyo crisis is not yet seen
one person to rule the scene
preseident is now like a royal kind
want to die on the seat
turn his back against his vice
arrest him with efcc
Thank God for Ac
with their broom sweeping
Niger delta you will fell better
with atiku things will get better
mases you can freestyle
solid education, food for the nation,

Vote Atiku Abubakar 2007,

action congress AC

Re: Atiku To Contest In 2007 Presidential Election - Supreme Court by uchetobi(f): 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2007
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Obasanjo = my enemy
Atiku = enemy of Obasanjo
Y’aradua = a victim of transferred anger
therefore
Atiku = my friend (simple mathematics)
I’l vote for – nobody
I think = y’aradua will win
Because
Pdp = master riggers
Re: Atiku To Contest In 2007 Presidential Election - Supreme Court by ugoani(m): 1:17pm On Apr 19, 2007
Truely yar'dua is far better than atiku in every standard, but the platform or process through which he is coming MUST SURELY corrupt him. so now that we have known all this fact, how do we make sure they are not voted-in.for their parties seems to be the outstanding ones for saturdays election
Re: Atiku To Contest In 2007 Presidential Election - Supreme Court by omon(m): 1:20pm On Apr 19, 2007
Yar Adua came in the same way every other politician was selected in their various party - why is everyone crying about that? It was behoven on PDP to bring out somebody to represent them, how it was done is not part of our concern in absolute terms.
Re: Atiku To Contest In 2007 Presidential Election - Supreme Court by ugoani(m): 1:37pm On Apr 19, 2007
Topojon it seems you have forgetten that Atiku is part and pacel of the pdp.the only difference now, is that he want a pies of the action in the very top.greedy u may say,but the truth is that he is part of the mastermind of all PDPs programs, so if truely PDP have failed, it means he is already a failure to the country.
Rethink topojons
Re: Atiku To Contest In 2007 Presidential Election - Supreme Court by 9ja4eva: 8:10am On Apr 20, 2007
no pdp
Re: Atiku To Contest In 2007 Presidential Election - Supreme Court by Horus(m): 12:48am On Apr 21, 2007

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Captain Usman A. Aliyu. Another Fallen Hero PIX / Umuahia New Look, Capital City Of Abia State (photos) / Nigeria’s GDP Grows 1.94% In Q2 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.