Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,798 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

5,000 Unpaid N-Power Beneficiaries From Kano State Write To Mr. President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5,000 Unpaid N-Power Beneficiaries From Kano State Write To Mr. President (11856 Views)

Tinubu Orders Payments Of 9 Months Arrears For 400,000 N-Power Beneficiaries / FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others / No Exit Date Yet For First Batch Of N-power Beneficiaries — FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5,000 Unpaid N-Power Beneficiaries From Kano State Write To Mr. President by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 20, 2018
beethoven:

I don see you for plenty threads this morning. E be like say you don't dey mad abi. Continue...

You no like as you dey see me?
Re: 5,000 Unpaid N-Power Beneficiaries From Kano State Write To Mr. President by Blackfire(m): 12:58pm On Dec 20, 2018
Is not true....

It was jona era
Re: 5,000 Unpaid N-Power Beneficiaries From Kano State Write To Mr. President by Bobonowell(m): 1:04pm On Dec 20, 2018
please i need someone to help me with sure game today , i really need bar ..abeg

1 Like

Re: 5,000 Unpaid N-Power Beneficiaries From Kano State Write To Mr. President by mechanics(m): 1:19pm On Dec 20, 2018
Some people are sabotaging the effort of Mr President.
Re: 5,000 Unpaid N-Power Beneficiaries From Kano State Write To Mr. President by OlaitanOdebola: 1:21pm On Dec 20, 2018
Say goodbye to job insecurities. BuildersHub academy is here to offer you premium skillset that will guarantee you well paid flexible career for you and your family Don't miss out on our December goody bag promo!

Courses are available for 99K for the first 99 people

Classes ongoing!

Register: https://academy.bhubng.com

For more enquires call: 09073016296, 09073016297 .

Address; No 1 Onabule street along Ketu Oworonshoki expressway Ifako, Lagos State

Re: 5,000 Unpaid N-Power Beneficiaries From Kano State Write To Mr. President by berrystunn(m): 1:43pm On Dec 20, 2018
APC

1 Like

Re: 5,000 Unpaid N-Power Beneficiaries From Kano State Write To Mr. President by BrokenCock: 1:44pm On Dec 20, 2018
LegitHustler:
nigeria grin grin

Tired of wired music Get the Bluetooth music receiver and enjoy wireless music.

This device enables your sound systems (Home theater, car stereo, headphone, speakers) to be bluetooth compatible. Enjoy

Follow the link on my signature to whatsapp or call 07 0 68 19 0311
how does it work?i luv small gadgets like this. Does it do output of sound from a device or it takes in sound for a device?
Re: 5,000 Unpaid N-Power Beneficiaries From Kano State Write To Mr. President by Kassidy4luv(m): 1:49pm On Dec 20, 2018
This country is finished oh.

God help us oh
Re: 5,000 Unpaid N-Power Beneficiaries From Kano State Write To Mr. President by LegitHustler: 2:00pm On Dec 20, 2018
BrokenCock:
how does it work?i luv small gadgets like this. Does it do output of sound from a device or it takes in sound for a device?

It takes in sound from your smartphone, laptop, ipad outputs the sound on your home theater, car stereo, headphone, speaker
Re: 5,000 Unpaid N-Power Beneficiaries From Kano State Write To Mr. President by Ziggylady(f): 2:06pm On Dec 20, 2018
Omeokachie:
I heard that BMCs also wrote about non payment of salaries and pay per comment bonus.

But they have promised to look into their grievances, while charging them to intensify effort by dominating social media space.

cheesy smiley

1 Like

Re: 5,000 Unpaid N-Power Beneficiaries From Kano State Write To Mr. President by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 20, 2018
wink2015:

NIGERIA NEEDS TO BE RESTRUCTURED TO A TRUE FEDERALISM, FISCAL FEDERALISM AND RESOURCE CONTROL.

The federal government of Nigeria is banking on Niger delta crude oil money which they have hijacked to themselves to use in paying the NPOWER beneficiaries.

If Kano state invest in groundnut pyramid and export groundnut overseas for increase internally generated revenue.

Will they not have enough money to fund NPower at the regional level.

NORTHERN NIGERIA MUST WAKE UP TO THE REALITY THAT THE COUNTRY IS FACED WITH.

The same goes to all the region in the middle belt, south west, south south and south east.

No more free lunch in freetown.

The idea that the military imposed on Nigeria that one region must continue to be the proverbial goose that lays the golden egg which is shared as federal allocation to other idle states is not only unjust, unfair and oppressive.

Federal government that is not contributing much money to the centre has the proverbial knife that its use to dish out money to the receiving states and also keep a huge amount of money for itself to be spending.

Will those legislooters listen? No because they benefit more from the scheme
Re: 5,000 Unpaid N-Power Beneficiaries From Kano State Write To Mr. President by sammhi(m): 2:12pm On Dec 20, 2018
For the north to become self sustaining economy two things must happen
1. Birth rate must be controlled ...reduced significantly like Indians and Chinese did .
2. Education must become compulsory to all their kids

Building roads and bridges won't take them anywhere
These two fundamentals above must be changed if the north is to move to modern era .
Giving birth to kids that you are unable to cater for is also a sin . This truth must be known to them ....
The notion that God or Allah would take care of those kids while the parents do little or nothing is living in a fools Paradise.God never said you should reproduce that way ....

1 Like

Re: 5,000 Unpaid N-Power Beneficiaries From Kano State Write To Mr. President by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 20, 2018
mechanics:
Some people are sabotaging the effort of Mr President.
Unfortunately they are Nigerians. They attend churches and mosques, celebrate festivals, study holy books. Ask them to swear with an idol if they try looting, you would see many saying " God forbid I am a Muslim Allah hates idolatry ", " I am a Christian God hates idolatry ". Yet some persons will post on the internet that religion is our problem were both religion condemn stealing. One is even stricter because you may loose one part of your body if caught.
Re: 5,000 Unpaid N-Power Beneficiaries From Kano State Write To Mr. President by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 20, 2018
SAI AtikuObi

ON ATIKUOBI MANDATE WE STAND

SOUTHWEST IS ON LOCK DOWN FOR ATIKUOBI

BEST TAG TEAM TECHNOCRACTS

1 Like

Re: 5,000 Unpaid N-Power Beneficiaries From Kano State Write To Mr. President by Omeokachie: 2:43pm On Dec 20, 2018
Ziggylady:

cheesy smiley

Their cheque is being processed.
Can't you see that they have redoubled effort lately? grin

1 Like

Re: 5,000 Unpaid N-Power Beneficiaries From Kano State Write To Mr. President by Ziggylady(f): 2:52pm On Dec 20, 2018
Omeokachie:

Their cheque is being processed.
Can't you see that they have redoubled effort lately? grin

They have indeed smiley....to the point of hounding some northern beggars,recording and snapping the pictures of them 'SAIing baba come what may and hating Atiku' as evidences of buhari's popularity in the north.

1 Like

Re: 5,000 Unpaid N-Power Beneficiaries From Kano State Write To Mr. President by isgombe: 2:54pm On Dec 20, 2018
beautiful for cheap mtn data check my signature
Re: 5,000 Unpaid N-Power Beneficiaries From Kano State Write To Mr. President by Omeokachie: 3:02pm On Dec 20, 2018
Ziggylady:

They have indeed smiley....to the point of hounding some northern beggars,recording and snapping the pictures of them 'SAIing baba come what may and hating Atiku' as evidences of buhari's popularity in the north.

We will keep holding their feet to the fire. They must do N750k worth of job to earn that N30k. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: 5,000 Unpaid N-Power Beneficiaries From Kano State Write To Mr. President by Ziggylady(f): 3:06pm On Dec 20, 2018
Omeokachie:

We will keep holding their feet to the fire. They will do N750k worth of job to earn that N30k. cheesy grin

grin

1 Like

Re: 5,000 Unpaid N-Power Beneficiaries From Kano State Write To Mr. President by DrHighchief(m): 3:29pm On Dec 20, 2018
They will pay. Exercise patience....
Re: 5,000 Unpaid N-Power Beneficiaries From Kano State Write To Mr. President by mechanics(m): 3:35pm On Dec 20, 2018
asuustrike1:

Unfortunately they are Nigerians. They attend churches and mosques, celebrate festivals, study holy books. Ask them to swear with an idol if they try looting, you would see many saying " God forbid I am a Muslim Allah hates idolatry ", " I am a Christian God hates idolatry ". Yet some persons will post on the internet that religion is our problem were both religion condemn stealing. One is even stricter because you may loose one part of your body if caught.
It's well, God will surely expose them.
Re: 5,000 Unpaid N-Power Beneficiaries From Kano State Write To Mr. President by Jidibia(m): 4:06pm On Dec 20, 2018
Omeokachie:
I heard that BMCs also wrote about non payment of salaries and pay per comment bonus.

But they have promised to look into their grievances, while charging them to intensify effort by dominating social media space.
Please what's the meaning of BMCs?
Re: 5,000 Unpaid N-Power Beneficiaries From Kano State Write To Mr. President by Suleiman2012: 4:19pm On Dec 20, 2018
The title of the information you broadcasted differs from the contents. This is how you people spread falsehood unnecessarily just to make a transparent programme look bad. Only those who have issues are yet to get their stipends. If there is a delay in your stipend, you will get your backlogs once the issue is resolved. Nobody can take any voluunter's stipends. Make your complain to volunteersupport@npvn.ng and allow Mr. President to work.
Re: 5,000 Unpaid N-Power Beneficiaries From Kano State Write To Mr. President by onubijoe(m): 4:49pm On Dec 20, 2018
why are they complaining ? i warned them from day one that PMB is a scammer

#LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain
#BetterNigeriaWithAtiku2019
#TheAtikuPlans

1 Like

Re: 5,000 Unpaid N-Power Beneficiaries From Kano State Write To Mr. President by Teawhy2011: 11:26pm On Dec 20, 2018
Not only in Kano, even in Afijio LGA of Oyo State, over 90 npower 2017 volunteers have yet to get even a stipend since August. Please. npower, do the n
eedful
Re: 5,000 Unpaid N-Power Beneficiaries From Kano State Write To Mr. President by Collins2028(m): 6:13am On Dec 21, 2018
Most of us have finally given up hope as our endurance, patience, and continuing day and night struggle seems to have no hope and no shoulder to lean on. We applied for Npower program in June 2017, it took us more than six months before the shortlisted names were released. Lucky ones among us get to the NEXT LEVEL which was described by Npower as verification stage.

Please my people, those that get job in NNPC, CUSTOM AND CBN ETC are not human being like us? Nigerians should reject NPOWER JOB

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Governor Ugwuanyi Celebrated His 55th Birthday (pictures) / Unyime Idem To Commission 1000-Seater Capacity Skill Acquisition Center / Orji Kalu Targets 100 Roads In Abia North Before End Of 2022, Hits 60

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.