Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Nigeria Army 2019 Recruitment For Trades/Non-Tradesmen And Women - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Army 2019 Recruitment For Trades/Non-Tradesmen And Women (21572 Views)

ACCESS and DIAMOND Bank 2019 Recruitment / Cross River SUBEB Releases List For Successful Teachers 2018/2019 Recruitment / 2018 Nigerian Army Massive Recruitment Intake For Trades/non Tradesmen And Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Army 2019 Recruitment For Trades/Non-Tradesmen And Women by abdulaz: 9:51am On Dec 21, 2018
Boys don wise o grin

Make buhari, Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu, Amaechi and Gandollar children apply first, if space remain we the masses go complete am.

Yeye people.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army 2019 Recruitment For Trades/Non-Tradesmen And Women by kingsmaila(m): 9:51am On Dec 21, 2018
[quote author=Bari22 post=74015752] I'm never interested in military job. I prefer teaching job than become an army plus boko boys are not smiling nowadays. Anyway, good luck to those who are willing to apply[/quot

What will be our faith if every body is thinking like you? I had wanted to be a Soldier but denied the chance when applied through the short service.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army 2019 Recruitment For Trades/Non-Tradesmen And Women by Phonix1234: 9:53am On Dec 21, 2018
I use to pray for diz Job b4, i even have gon through the process,,,,, even if dem waka come meet me say, we have checked and have seen u are the best candidate.... I go rebok dem

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Army 2019 Recruitment For Trades/Non-Tradesmen And Women by mofresh(m): 10:00am On Dec 21, 2018
[b][/b][lolz...if u fall, u don go be dat oh..heaven or he'll await you..
zinaunreal:
I have heard the call. Its time to go in there and serve my father land. Fight till i can fight no more and if i fall i will get up and fight again
Re: Nigeria Army 2019 Recruitment For Trades/Non-Tradesmen And Women by LabuleofNigeria: 11:05am On Dec 21, 2018
Awon Oloriburuku,

recruitment for CBN, FIRS, NAFDAC, SON, NASS etc is not available for the ordinary citizen.

except for Army and Police. God will destroy their plot.
Awon Alayebajee

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army 2019 Recruitment For Trades/Non-Tradesmen And Women by LabuleofNigeria: 11:08am On Dec 21, 2018
Awon Oloshi..... i even hear say dem nor dey resign
Re: Nigeria Army 2019 Recruitment For Trades/Non-Tradesmen And Women by joliecouer: 11:28am On Dec 21, 2018
Adam09:
I won't even apply for this Job, and if they contact me in error, I will just leave this country.
God forbid.
Why now
Re: Nigeria Army 2019 Recruitment For Trades/Non-Tradesmen And Women by omoelerin1: 11:44am On Dec 21, 2018
spartan50:
Loooking for people to kill.. It wont work.. Send your aboki brothers there
If abokis are becoming chief of army, chief of defence in the future, don't complain o.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army 2019 Recruitment For Trades/Non-Tradesmen And Women by humnsikan: 12:08pm On Dec 21, 2018
Erastuslove:
BETTER USE THAT UR LIFE TO SERVE JESUS....NOT NIGERIA
How is serving Nigeria incompatible with serving the Lord?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army 2019 Recruitment For Trades/Non-Tradesmen And Women by saintaustine(m): 12:10pm On Dec 21, 2018
I would have love to apply, but for the Age difference.
i believe in Nigeria,
I believe in one indivisible Nigeria.
I believe in peaceful co-existence, irrespective of tribe and race.
This is a National call
We should always be ready to fight and defend this country of ours, from external and internal aggression.
it is honourable.
long live Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army 2019 Recruitment For Trades/Non-Tradesmen And Women by venus4cupid: 12:29pm On Dec 21, 2018
*NIGERIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT PORTAL OF THE 78 REGULAR RECRUITS INTAKE (TRADES/NON TRADESMEN AND WOMEN)*

METHOD OF APPLICATION

BASIC INFORMATION *More info@Uche-Cafe@08060066688*

1. Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a BANK VERIFICATION NUMBER(BVN)
2. Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English Language.
3. In addition to the above qualification, those applying for Tradesmen/women must also possess OND/Trades Test/City and Guild Certificate.
4. Be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must be between the ages of 18 – 26 years by 18 February 2019.
5. Not be less than 1.68 metres and 1.62 metres tall for male and female candidates
6. Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mothers tongue is an added advantage.
*ALL DOCUMENTS WILL BE VERIFIED FROM THE APPROPRIATE ISSUING AUTHORITY. ALL THOSE WITH FAKE DOCUMENTS WILL BE HANDED OVER TO THE POLICE FOR PROSECUTION*
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING: *More info@Uche-Cafe@08060066688*

1. There will be no Pre-selection Computer Based Test to be conducted on candidates.
2. No special centre for recruitment.
3. There will no Zonal Screening Exercise.
4. All screening of potential recruits will be done at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
5. Any candidates who falsifies or forges his/her results and discovered even during training at Deport NA would be withdrawn.
6. All candidates are to report to the Screening Centres with their bank Verification Number Printout.
7. Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
8. You are advised to carefully read the instructions on this portal or call the following support lines if in doubt: 0905 992 4328 and 0802 656 9770.
9. Name of shortlisted candidates for screening would be released on 28 January 2019 on the website.
10. Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise on 29 January 2019.
11. Successful candidates would be transported to Deport NA for documentation and training from 9 Feb 2019. *More info@Uche-Cafe@08060066688*closes-on-30 JAN 2019
Re: Nigeria Army 2019 Recruitment For Trades/Non-Tradesmen And Women by lawbereau(m): 12:33pm On Dec 21, 2018
Manure
Re: Nigeria Army 2019 Recruitment For Trades/Non-Tradesmen And Women by degamemaster(m): 1:19pm On Dec 21, 2018
VcStunner:
Lol
Army recruitment is no longer enticing considering the total disregard of the personnel currently staking their lives out there.
Except Yusuf Buhari, Kiki Osinbajo join the Army, pls don't advice any of your brother or sister to attempt that suicide in the name of a failed country.

I am only someone's spokes person pls.

Don't mind them. They're now rushing to recruit our southern and Christian brothers and sisters to go and die for them in a war they created their own benefits .

Unless yusuf Buhari is sent to the war front then others can follow if they want.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army 2019 Recruitment For Trades/Non-Tradesmen And Women by ashala(m): 1:56pm On Dec 21, 2018
Join at your own peril. Once you are taken, na War front straight
Re: Nigeria Army 2019 Recruitment For Trades/Non-Tradesmen And Women by Billionaire09: 2:10pm On Dec 21, 2018
Let the zombies go enlists for their dead.

Rest in hell to the fools that will want to join Islamic Nigeria military to fight against their own Biafra people because worthless naira.

Maybe it is pants some of you will pull of to escape what is coming from IPOB intelligence.

Re: Nigeria Army 2019 Recruitment For Trades/Non-Tradesmen And Women by crisycent: 2:27pm On Dec 21, 2018
arduino:

And when our Northern Brothers apply massively and finally get engage, you will also be the same person to come back here in 10years time and wail to high heavens that our Military is filled with Northerners

Shut your mouth. I hope your northern brothers will fight the war alone?
Re: Nigeria Army 2019 Recruitment For Trades/Non-Tradesmen And Women by CioAngels(f): 2:30pm On Dec 21, 2018
Are Nigerian youths suddenly becoming wiser, monkey de work an die bamboo they collect money to the bank?
Re: Nigeria Army 2019 Recruitment For Trades/Non-Tradesmen And Women by Phonix1234: 2:44pm On Dec 21, 2018
Now it will nolonger be man know man,,,, it will now be on merit,,,,,,,,, pls we dnt want, give it to ur family and frnds as usual..... In 2years time we will count how many new recruit survives this intend sell out..... Yeye country.... Some times i wish say i know say na diz country dem for born me, na Miscarriage my mama for get. Nonsense country big shit hole
Re: Nigeria Army 2019 Recruitment For Trades/Non-Tradesmen And Women by RTSC: 3:11pm On Dec 21, 2018
You people better go and apply o.

Because if you don't, the army may begin forceful conscription and you will not have a choice.
Re: Nigeria Army 2019 Recruitment For Trades/Non-Tradesmen And Women by Wizdre: 3:18pm On Dec 21, 2018
Good candidates are Ibrahim Buhari, sheni Saraki, pelumi Ahmed. Let them lead the squad and I in particular will follow. Banza
Re: Nigeria Army 2019 Recruitment For Trades/Non-Tradesmen And Women by churchee: 3:34pm On Dec 21, 2018
Re: Nigeria Army 2019 Recruitment For Trades/Non-Tradesmen And Women by segneyukk(m): 4:19pm On Dec 21, 2018
OK new zombies to send to war front with obsolete weapon to fight boko boys with sophisticated weapon abi...kontinu
Re: Nigeria Army 2019 Recruitment For Trades/Non-Tradesmen And Women by Olumeme: 5:04pm On Dec 21, 2018
Fastest way to meet your ancestors
Re: Nigeria Army 2019 Recruitment For Trades/Non-Tradesmen And Women by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 21, 2018
jeeqaa7:
Una dey find who go go metele...

Is not me...
You funny Aswear!
Re: Nigeria Army 2019 Recruitment For Trades/Non-Tradesmen And Women by lloyds(m): 5:14pm On Dec 21, 2018
Lol, "Boko boys are not smiling"
Re: Nigeria Army 2019 Recruitment For Trades/Non-Tradesmen And Women by Ephraim998(m): 5:41pm On Dec 21, 2018
zinaunreal:
I have heard the call. Its time to go in there and serve my father land. Fight till i can fight no more and if i fall i will get up and fight again

hello bro
Re: Nigeria Army 2019 Recruitment For Trades/Non-Tradesmen And Women by Erastuslove: 8:20pm On Dec 21, 2018
humnsikan:

How is serving Nigeria incompatible with serving the Lord?
Serve Nigeria no gain but if you serve Jesus eternal life is sure..... Serve Nigeria no Peace, but serve Jesus and have real Peace without politics
Re: Nigeria Army 2019 Recruitment For Trades/Non-Tradesmen And Women by humnsikan: 9:16pm On Dec 21, 2018
Erastuslove:
Serve Nigeria no gain but if you serve Jesus eternal life is sure..... Serve Nigeria no Peace, but serve Jesus and have real Peace without politics
You did not answer my question? Does serving Nigeria prevent one from serving the Lord? What makes you think that because he wants to be a soldier, he does not want to serve the Lord. Don't you know that for a true Christian, every service, whether to Nigeria or in the church, must be "as unto the Lord and not unto man"? Col 3:23
Re: Nigeria Army 2019 Recruitment For Trades/Non-Tradesmen And Women by Erastuslove: 5:59am On Dec 22, 2018
humnsikan:

You did not answer my question? Does serving Nigeria prevent one from serving the Lord? What makes you think that because he wants to be a soldier, he does not want to serve the Lord. Don't you know that for a true Christian, every service, whether to Nigeria or in the church, must be "as unto the Lord and not unto man"? Col 3:23
Tell me what has happened to our Pastor in politics while serving Nigeria? You know who I mean grin grin
Re: Nigeria Army 2019 Recruitment For Trades/Non-Tradesmen And Women by Tycoon007(m): 7:37am On Dec 22, 2018
techking:
God bless our soldiers
boss let's ping for Whatssap, marketing biz 07035077624
Re: Nigeria Army 2019 Recruitment For Trades/Non-Tradesmen And Women by Tycoon007(m): 7:40am On Dec 22, 2018
Wizdre:
Good candidates are Ibrahim Buhari, sheni Saraki, pelumi Ahmed. Let them lead the squad and I in particular will follow. Banza
boss I dey ur bak
Re: Nigeria Army 2019 Recruitment For Trades/Non-Tradesmen And Women by Tycoon007(m): 3:16am On Dec 24, 2018
airminem:
yes road to die with honor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Plastic Manufacturing Company Job Recruitment - 30th Sep,2015 / Npower: 2017 Or 2018 Npower Starts On March. / Titanium HR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.