Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,484 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig (38920 Views)

Stop Wearing Legs Chains, Ladies! / Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? / Why You Should Stop Wearing Makeup To Sleep, According To Experts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig by 1Sharon(f): 3:14pm On Dec 20, 2018
Simplep:
That is if she has any natural hair left kiss

Savage
Re: Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 20, 2018
MJBOLT:
e pain am,frustrated animal

The only thing wey pain me na say soo many IDOTS who identify themselves are men for naiiraland no dey use brain analyze anything b4 dem vomit crap.. this is common knowledge.

You are as stupid as the president who asked the young girl to dish Indian hair and embrace her african culture.

African black dumb IDIOT...

1 Like

Re: Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig by 1Sharon(f): 3:20pm On Dec 20, 2018
merahki:

Stop with the unnecessary and counter productive things gender warringangry
How many people have you asked out that didn’t wear weaves and Caucasian slanting make up? When last did you take a natural hair babe out on a date?
You (man like you) are part of the problem indirectly.
The good thing is that you can change the narrative- do it

I think because men aren't used to seeing black women with natural hair so when they do it seems a bit off. But I do agree with you a little bit

2 Likes

Re: Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig by MJBOLT: 3:31pm On Dec 20, 2018
E pain am grin frustration go kill you,las las you go drink sniper

Frustrated Animal

Magnifik18:

The only thing wey pain me na say soo many IDOTS who identify themselves are men for naiiraland no dey use brain analyze anything b4 dem vomit crap.. this is common knowledge.

You are as stupid as the president who asked the young girl to dish Indian hair and embrace her african culture.

African black dumb IDIOT...

1 Like

Re: Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 20, 2018
Learnstuffs:
And Yoweri Museveni is wearing African shirt and trouser made in Kenya.

Africa and hypocrisy like
are saying he should snap pictures with his natural body without clothes
Re: Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 20, 2018
MJBOLT:
E pain am grin frustration go kill you,las las you go drink sniper

Frustrated Animal

Poor man.

If you weren't frustrated yourself, you would know the difference btw making a reasonable comment vs the rubbish you have been posting.

Olodo. Go buy garri nd groundnut make you eat so you can make sense.

Hungry man na angry man. It's clear.

1 Like

Re: Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig by Ayatullah(m): 5:06pm On Dec 20, 2018
Learnstuffs:
And Yoweri Museveni is wearing African shirt and trouser made in Kenya.

Africa and hypocrisy like

We can borrow clothing and other material things from other culture, but how dare you defend a healthy lady loading her head with fake hair, either Indian, Brazilian or whichever........GET BACK TO YOUR SENSES! But do you really have one at all shocked..... Oya lie down for some whipping.

1 Like

Re: Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig by MJBOLT: 5:17pm On Dec 20, 2018
see the fool calling someone olodo,this b!tch who can not even type correct sentences.night is fast approaching,useless ashawo

you are more useless than a shoe shop in the shire,frustrated wretched animal

Magnifik18:

Poor man.

If you weren't frustrated yourself, you would know the difference btw making a reasonable comment vs the rubbish you have been posting.

Olodo. Go buy garri nd groundnut make you eat so you can make sense.

Hungry man na angry man. It's clear.

2 Likes

Re: Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 20, 2018
MJBOLT:
everything about them is fake,fake hair,fake eye brow,fake eye lashes,fake lip color, fake boobs,fake a55,fake camel toe yet they want a real man

Black women have NOTHING apart from their bodies, minus the fake smelly hyena hair on their head.
Take that away from them, and see them crawl into a hole.
Bald headed Cvnts.

3 Likes

Re: Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 20, 2018
Reelmii:
my first date with my girlfriend, she came out with her natural hair that she weaved all back. she told me she was supposed to wear a wig on it but she wantec to know if I would accept her the way she is or if I was looking for a flashy babe.

na babe like u no dey reason in that direction. men are not fools. they way a man would act poor to know the girl that loves him is the same way a girl should be her real self and let a man take her for who she is.... but na slay queen dey hungry una.

u better learn. if u like dont love urself, continue trying to impress men

I don’t know whether to respond to the assuming silliness residing in your post in crazy huge amounts or not
What the blazes are you on about!?
I have been my natural self since childhood basically and I live to please me not any man, and I bet I am richer than you. I love myself to oodles and love Africa to heavens and back (I also encourage others to do so)
Slaying means little or nothing to me
Darling, you are on the wrong tree, so what to do? Get down, and climb another one
Okay bye

1 Like

Re: Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 20, 2018
MJBOLT:
see the fool calling someone olodo,this b!tch who can not even type correct sentences.night is fast approaching,useless ashawo

you are more useless than a shoe shop in the shire,frustrated wretched animal

With all your proficiency in English - you are still a faceless m0ron with a bitter soul against women. Poor loser cheesy.

Olodo, how can you tell my gender ? Ewu..

Obviously, you were raised by a renowned ashawo who is useless so I understand your bitterness old FOOL.

Son of a b!tch.
Re: Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig by MJBOLT: 6:29pm On Dec 20, 2018
I'm not the cause of your frustration, useless old hag.it's not my fault you will die miserable and lonely,if only your brain dead ret.arded folks had raised you right you won't be a professional prostitute at your age.

The old hag who gave birth to you was so ashamed of your existence that she dumped you in a dustbin,useless failed abortion

Shameless Ape

Magnifik18:

With all your proficiency in English - you are still a faceless m0ron with a bitter soul against
women. Poor loser cheesy.

Olodo, how can you tell my gender ? Ewu..

Obviously, you were raised by a renowned ashawo who is useless so I understand your bitterness old FOOL.

Son of a b!tch.

1 Like

Re: Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 20, 2018
MJBOLT:
I'm not the cause of your frustration, useless old hag.it's not my fault you will die miserable and lonely,if only your brain dead ret.arded folks had raised you right you won't be a professional prostitute at your age.

The old hag who gave birth to you was so ashamed of your existence that she dumped you in a dustbin,useless failed abortion

Shameless Ape

Incoherent son of a bitch... cheesy. Mad man

I will die but way after you and all your useless generation are long gone - fvck boy.

Pussy nigga. African ape.
Re: Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig by Randy100: 6:56pm On Dec 20, 2018
merahki:

Not our fault
It is all the effect of total domination of our psyches by the white man
We have embodied all of it
But a new awakening is in place- people are owning their natural “Africanness” (in clothing, looks, travel choices, general lifestyle, and more)
And for that I am grateful

(You can join this by encouraging your female circle to embrace their African looks, by sharing how much you adore the natural look on your social media pages etc)
Cheers
ok I will do that.

1 Like

Re: Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig by Reelmii: 7:16pm On Dec 20, 2018
merahki:

I don’t know whether to respond to the assuming silliness residing in your post in crazy huge amounts or not
What the blazes are you on about!?
I have been my natural self since childhood basically and I live to please me not any man, and I bet I am richer than you. I love myself to oodles and love Africa to heavens and back (I also encourage others to do so)
Slaying means little or nothing to me
So darling, you are on the wrong tree, so what to do? Get down, and climb another one
Okay bye

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

R’bonney Gabriel Crowned Miss Universe 2022 / ~ ANTM : Top Model Favourites ~ Where Are They Now? / Evelyn Chukwujekwu Crowned Mrs. Nigeria United Nations 2021 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.