Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig (38884 Views)

Stop Wearing Legs Chains, Ladies! / Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? / Why You Should Stop Wearing Makeup To Sleep, According To Experts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig by marvin906(m): 1:18pm On Dec 20, 2018
buh this girl nor just fine sha

Re: Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig by chineloSA(f): 1:19pm On Dec 20, 2018
The level brainwash is astounding. All these African ladies are blaming it on their weak hair etc.

AFRICAN hair is the most strongest hair. It can withstand any harsh conditions.

It's sickness as it to fight to wear other races hair when you have your own hair that is free.

AFRICAN women who wear weave are psychologically damaged.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig by Willexmania(m): 1:21pm On Dec 20, 2018
cry
Re: Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 20, 2018
Randy100:
African ladies mostly don't appear natural.

Not our fault
It is all the effect of total domination of our psyches by the white man
We have embodied all of it
But a new awakening is in place- people are owning their natural “Africanness” (in clothing, looks, travel choices, general lifestyle, and more)
And for that I am grateful

(You can join this by encouraging your female circle to embrace their African looks, by sharing how much you adore the natural look on your social media pages etc)
Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig by hajide(m): 1:24pm On Dec 20, 2018
Many African countries are covertly still under military rule
Re: Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig by Jaqenhghar: 1:30pm On Dec 20, 2018
He right tho

4 Likes

Re: Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 20, 2018
Reelmii:
women and fakness.....

and they will still say all men are deceitful

Stop with the unnecessary and counter productive gender warringangry
How many people have you asked out that didn’t wear weaves and Caucasian slanting make up? When last did you take a natural hair babe out on a date?
You (man like you) are part of the problem indirectly.
The good thing is that you can change the narrative- do it

2 Likes

Re: Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig by Friend01(m): 1:37pm On Dec 20, 2018
Learnstuffs:
And Yoweri Museveni is wearing African shirt and trouser made in Kenya.

Africa and hypocrisy like

How can you compare what is worn on the body(shirt) and what is attached to it(attachment).
They are not the same.
This too much fake is making girls who were supposed to be trustworthy look fake.

3 Likes

Re: Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig by steveblue809(m): 1:46pm On Dec 20, 2018
If she no wear wig, wetin she go wear.
Re: Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig by EmekaBlue(m): 1:56pm On Dec 20, 2018
Our women no get hair na....dem b like zombie without artificial wig...even that one wey wear near u no fine.

1 Like

Re: Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 20, 2018
Bitch shut the Bleep up
Re: Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 20, 2018
Learnstuffs:

Africans should be proud of their hairs. Don't you see how Indians value their hair? It is rare to see then except a few fixing weavon.

2 Likes

Re: Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 20, 2018
adecz:
cool cool cool cool

Slay queens.....

............. una hear??
With this pic one may dream bad dream

1 Like

Re: Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig by EmekaBlue(m): 1:59pm On Dec 20, 2018
Learnstuffs:

Forget what u r saying...He is right.... these are two different things...Natural body he is talking about here....not television made by white or shoes abeg use ur inner medulla oblangata to reason deep. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig by 21Bandit: 1:59pm On Dec 20, 2018
Is only me that didn't bother my eyes with the comments on twitter.....apart from my naija the rest Africa counties writings are super twisted and complicated af
Re: Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig by Opeyemi99ayo: 2:06pm On Dec 20, 2018
These Ugandans can't type correct English sef
Re: Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig by mozona(m): 2:07pm On Dec 20, 2018
it is good to be natural

1 Like

Re: Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig by 0monnak0da: 2:18pm On Dec 20, 2018
As Fela once sang

You dey perm the hair of your head
The hair of T*t* nko

you no go perm that one too?
Re: Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig by Yankee101: 2:21pm On Dec 20, 2018
1000% support him

You can't say you represent Africa and wear these in a beauty pageant

1. Indian hair
2. Brazilian botox
3. British accent
4. Chinese made clothes
5. French makeup
6. Italian shoes
7. Dubai jewelry

1 Like

Re: Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig by dreamwords: 2:30pm On Dec 20, 2018
She no fine biko
Re: Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 20, 2018
MJBOLT:
everything about them is fake,fake hair,fake eye brow,fake eye lashes,fake lip color, fake boobs,fake a55,fake camel toe yet they want a real man

I hope you are using leave to cover your african black yansh at this moment.

Who invested the phone you are using to type this rubbish ??

Do you have a car? I guess your African father invented the one you are driving?

Olodo..

Idiot be condemning women while the dirty boxers you are currently wearing was made in china.

Dead brain.

2 Likes

Re: Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig by BrutusOj(m): 2:35pm On Dec 20, 2018
Learnstuffs:

Your comparison abi analysis is wrong. It is a beauty contest, the model represented Africa and wearing indian hair, the man is right with the advise. Hair is not clothe.

1 Like

Re: Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig by MJBOLT: 2:36pm On Dec 20, 2018
e pain am,frustrated animal

Magnifik18:

Do you have a car? I guess your African father invented the one you are driving?

Olodo..

Idiot be condemning women while the dirty boxers you are currently wearing was made in china.

Dead brain.

Re: Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig by ebenholer(m): 2:56pm On Dec 20, 2018
With all the replies from Ugandan above now I understand why African are black as this seems to be affecting their reasoning too.
Re: Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig by Reelmii: 3:02pm On Dec 20, 2018
merahki:

Stop with the unnecessary and counter productive things gender warringangry
How many people have you asked out that didn’t wear weaves and Caucasian slanting make up? When last did you take a natural hair babe out on a date?
You (man like you) are part of the problem indirectly.
The good thing is that you can change the narrative- do it
my first date with my girlfriend, she came out with her natural hair that she weaved all back. she told me she was supposed to wear a wig on it but she wantec to know if I would accept her the way she is or if I was looking for a flashy babe.

na babe like u no dey reason in that direction. men are not fools. they way a man would act poor to know the girl that loves him is the same way a girl should be her real self and let a man take her for who she is.... but na slay queen dey hungry una.

u better learn. if u like dont love urself, continue trying to impress men

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig by Jahwinaboy(m): 3:08pm On Dec 20, 2018
African girls no dey hear. Women generally
Re: Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 20, 2018
adecz:
cool cool cool cool

Slay queens.....

............. una hear??

1 Like 7 Shares

Re: Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig by dasparrow: 3:13pm On Dec 20, 2018
Magnifik18:

Olodo..

Dead brain.

LOL. Correct! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bou Bou Gown Styles That Will Get You Looking Unique / R’bonney Gabriel Crowned Miss Universe 2022 / ~ ANTM : Top Model Favourites ~ Where Are They Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.