Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,962 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Ladies: Which Do You Need From Husband? Love Making Or Hard Core - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Which Do You Need From Husband? Love Making Or Hard Core (1281 Views)

Do Ladies Actually Enjoy Love-making Or Do They Pretend About It? / A Nigerian Lady Cries Out On Her Husband's Love For Brezz / LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Which Do You Need From Husband? Love Making Or Hard Core by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 20, 2018
What kind of sex do you want from your husband? do you want the easy love-making with romantic words, sweet smell, petting, caressing, kissing, gentle penetration & so on, or do you want the voracious rough sex and hard smashing...

Please which is your spec
Re: Ladies: Which Do You Need From Husband? Love Making Or Hard Core by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 20, 2018
Dude, unless you're 17 and need a Sex Ed class, there's no way you can have sex 3 times a day and they'd be the exact same way. Variety is the spice of life, my friend. Ever had non-penetrative sex? You go know say no be only about simultaneous thrusting of hips.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Which Do You Need From Husband? Love Making Or Hard Core by ValCon888: 12:01pm On Dec 20, 2018
The guy above me has killed it.

Case closed
Re: Ladies: Which Do You Need From Husband? Love Making Or Hard Core by meobizy(f): 2:24pm On Dec 20, 2018
OP is asking jamb questions again o.
Re: Ladies: Which Do You Need From Husband? Love Making Or Hard Core by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 20, 2018
Love making, easy and gentle before someone shift my womb for me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Which Do You Need From Husband? Love Making Or Hard Core by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 20, 2018
Valerie47:
Love making, easy and gentle before someone shift my womb for me cheesy
Sometimes a little womb adjusting is necessary
Re: Ladies: Which Do You Need From Husband? Love Making Or Hard Core by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 20, 2018
dairykidd:

Sometimes a little womb adjusting is necessary
Nooo, that's where my kids will stay.
Re: Ladies: Which Do You Need From Husband? Love Making Or Hard Core by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 20, 2018
Valerie47:
Nooo, that's where my kids will stay.
Lolz.. That's the essence na , to make it more conducive for them cheesy
Re: Ladies: Which Do You Need From Husband? Love Making Or Hard Core by Stargurl20(f): 6:24am On Dec 21, 2018
lol
Re: Ladies: Which Do You Need From Husband? Love Making Or Hard Core by Stargurl20(f): 6:24am On Dec 21, 2018
lol joke apart .... can womb actually b shifted by hardcore ?

(1) (Reply)

Can You Be In A No Sex Relationship??..friday Night Gist / OMG.... Haven't Seen Such Size Of Pu$zy Before....18+{watch VIDEOS} / Bbnaija 2019: Watch The Moment Ike Tried To Suck Mercy’s Nipple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.