Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Torley Vs Moet Vs Veuve Du Vernay Vs Andre, Which To Buy This Xmas? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Torley Vs Moet Vs Veuve Du Vernay Vs Andre, Which To Buy This Xmas? (16142 Views)

Europe-Based Nigerian Vlogger Laments Over Hike In Price Of Goat Meat This Xmas / Torley Vs Moet: Which One Should You Buy This Festive Season? / #10yearschallenge Torley Nigeria Shares Old And New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Torley Vs Moet Vs Veuve Du Vernay Vs Andre, Which To Buy This Xmas? by ikorodureporta: 3:39pm On Dec 22, 2018
Just purewarer..keep those kidneys safe!
Re: Torley Vs Moet Vs Veuve Du Vernay Vs Andre, Which To Buy This Xmas? by dmcdad: 3:55pm On Dec 22, 2018
N0favors:
Hahahaha I’d have been the only dude on whiskey if I came with you. I like having it all to myself lol
Yeah yeah yeah... We had someone like you.cheesy

The last time we went on an outing around June, he had all the Whiskey to himself.cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Torley Vs Moet Vs Veuve Du Vernay Vs Andre, Which To Buy This Xmas? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 22, 2018
gentility411:

Bros, back dis statemement with reliable sources. U can pst link if u want. D risks associated with smoking exceeds that of drinking by far. Am open for arguments

Google it
Re: Torley Vs Moet Vs Veuve Du Vernay Vs Andre, Which To Buy This Xmas? by Maxcoded: 4:13pm On Dec 22, 2018
Opistorincos:

I can't claim to have taken a shot from the content of the big brands but I've had my own fair share of good alcohol, I am on a path to sobriety and it's the reason why trophy is my first choice. The alcoholic content is low and it helps me sleep better. I go like taste some of those big brands later sha. You comot for xiaomi thread today, how the FBI investigation to prove protein0 and noobody is the same person going na? We must win that cash.

O boi bros; see my family member

How you take know say na me sef? grin grin

Well Investigation is still ongoing and we are very close.... You know Cases like this requires a lot of attention cheesy
Re: Torley Vs Moet Vs Veuve Du Vernay Vs Andre, Which To Buy This Xmas? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 22, 2018
Andre Rose is good but zobo will be better this Xmas
Re: Torley Vs Moet Vs Veuve Du Vernay Vs Andre, Which To Buy This Xmas? by Opistorincos(m): 5:28pm On Dec 22, 2018
Maxcoded:

O boi bros; see my family member

How you take know say na me sef? grin grin

Well Investigation is still ongoing and we are very close.... You know Cases like this requires a lot of attention cheesy

E get some of us wey dey follow xiaomi thread bumper to bumper, we no just get wetin to comment. And people like you standout on the thread cos you give the pages a boost. Una weh done sir
Re: Torley Vs Moet Vs Veuve Du Vernay Vs Andre, Which To Buy This Xmas? by Ayobami7(m): 5:37pm On Dec 22, 2018
会大新闻
Re: Torley Vs Moet Vs Veuve Du Vernay Vs Andre, Which To Buy This Xmas? by Maxcoded: 5:42pm On Dec 22, 2018
Opistorincos:

E get some of us wey dey follow xiaomi thread bumper to bumper, we no just get wetin to comment. And people like you standout on the thread cos you give the pages a boost. Una weh done sir

grin grin; grin

But we are all the same bro... One love smiley
Re: Torley Vs Moet Vs Veuve Du Vernay Vs Andre, Which To Buy This Xmas? by N0favors: 5:56pm On Dec 22, 2018
dmcdad:

Yeah yeah yeah... We had someone like you.cheesy

The last time we went on an outing around June, he had all the Whiskey to himself.cheesycheesycheesy
Please when is the next one? And are you guys stocking whiskey big?
Re: Torley Vs Moet Vs Veuve Du Vernay Vs Andre, Which To Buy This Xmas? by dmcdad: 6:14pm On Dec 22, 2018
N0favors:
Please when is the next one? And are you guys stocking whiskey big?
The next one should be around Easter or so... One of us happens to do his business at Balogun Market (Trade Fair), and that's the home of drinks as far as Lag is concerned. Many of his biz partners are into drinks (Wines of all kinds, Champagnes, Spirits, Beer and of course your favourite, Whiskeycheesy)
Re: Torley Vs Moet Vs Veuve Du Vernay Vs Andre, Which To Buy This Xmas? by odigbosky(m): 6:28pm On Dec 22, 2018
dancok:
or bacchus tonic wine.
oh my God.....where dat wine come dy sef
Re: Torley Vs Moet Vs Veuve Du Vernay Vs Andre, Which To Buy This Xmas? by N0favors: 6:28pm On Dec 22, 2018
dmcdad:

The next one should be around Easter or so... One of us happens to do his business at Balogun Market (Trade Fair), and that's the home of drinks as far as Lag is concerned. Many of his biz partners are into drinks (Wines of all kinds, Champagnes, Spirits, Beer and of course your favourite, Whiskeycheesy)
Bros, please do whiskeys. I should be in Lagos about that time Insha Allah

Counting on you. I love free drinks tongue
Re: Torley Vs Moet Vs Veuve Du Vernay Vs Andre, Which To Buy This Xmas? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 22, 2018
Na Black Bullet boys know oh grin
Re: Torley Vs Moet Vs Veuve Du Vernay Vs Andre, Which To Buy This Xmas? by dmcdad: 6:57pm On Dec 22, 2018
N0favors:
Bros, please do whiskeys. I should be in Lagos about that time Insha Allah

Counting on you. I love free drinks tongue
cheesycheesycheesy

No shaking.
Re: Torley Vs Moet Vs Veuve Du Vernay Vs Andre, Which To Buy This Xmas? by adedamola777: 7:50pm On Dec 22, 2018
Wizdray:
Zobo is okay for me. Thank you

Zobo with GEGEMU
Re: Torley Vs Moet Vs Veuve Du Vernay Vs Andre, Which To Buy This Xmas? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 22, 2018
odigbosky:

oh my God.....where dat wine come dy sef
still dey but very scarce, and majority of available ones could be fake, just beware.

1 Like

Re: Torley Vs Moet Vs Veuve Du Vernay Vs Andre, Which To Buy This Xmas? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 22, 2018
showafrica:

Bro wine no dey high, just makes you light headed. What is the essence of drinking?
you are right though.
Re: Torley Vs Moet Vs Veuve Du Vernay Vs Andre, Which To Buy This Xmas? by Kvngsremm(m): 8:10pm On Dec 22, 2018
I have a carton of Macedonio wine � for sale. Just hmu on WhatsApp 07037593078 �
Re: Torley Vs Moet Vs Veuve Du Vernay Vs Andre, Which To Buy This Xmas? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 22, 2018
duality:
All dis one na expensive ogogoro

I don't do alcohol so let's talk about chamdor and veleta
one of my favorite non-alcoholic wine
Re: Torley Vs Moet Vs Veuve Du Vernay Vs Andre, Which To Buy This Xmas? by duality(m): 9:35pm On Dec 22, 2018
Izuogu1:
one of my favorite non-alcoholic wine

Really?

Do you sell it?
Re: Torley Vs Moet Vs Veuve Du Vernay Vs Andre, Which To Buy This Xmas? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 22, 2018
Give me blue magic vodka or a nice red wine. I also like rose wines. I can’t do beer or any serious hard spirit ahbeg.
Re: Torley Vs Moet Vs Veuve Du Vernay Vs Andre, Which To Buy This Xmas? by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 23, 2018
Even Red and Black label Johnnie Walker cost pass these wines NEXT
Re: Torley Vs Moet Vs Veuve Du Vernay Vs Andre, Which To Buy This Xmas? by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 23, 2018
duality:

Really?

Do you sell it?
No. I normally gets it from the supermarket.
Re: Torley Vs Moet Vs Veuve Du Vernay Vs Andre, Which To Buy This Xmas? by CEOwatazs: 7:33pm On Jun 03, 2019
Maxcoded:

By the time you taste one of these top selections, you will find no taste in all these green bottle drinks.

I was more of a Trophy guy just like you, but after I decided to see what real alcohol taste like, I disliked Trophy or any other green bottle drink immediately... I think I started with "Baron" then

You should try one of them someday smiley

abeg aw much b dx baron

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Creamy And Affordable Cakes In Abeokuta / Pls Amakaone And Co I Need A Healthy Food Time Table For My Family / Recipe For Ukazi And Uha(ora) Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.