Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,994 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation (62276 Views)

See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) / Nigerians React To The Assassination Of Alex Badeh / Alex Badeh's Assassination: Airforce Releases Statement On Death Of Ex Chief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by Ojiofor: 6:04pm On Dec 20, 2018
OhiOfIhima:

Shut up n get sense or go pass d road.

So under Buhari the strong man of APC, the retired Gen. there are some roads that are impassable due to insecurity?You guys no dey shame at all.

1 Like

Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by chris31(m): 6:14pm On Dec 20, 2018
seunmsg:

I guess the only story intelligent people like you would believe is that Buhari killed him, right? So much for intelligence in this country.
I don't care who ur supporting politically coz its non of my business am just neutral
An arm robber will not shoot this man like this just take a look at the angle the man was shot
Which arm robber wey no wan money?
Is like a cultist tracking its rival he knows were to shoot to kill immediately
I will die someday likewise u & one thing for sure is that we don't no how we are going to die if u see something bad speak up don't let politics cover ur mouth
Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by badoh(m): 6:18pm On Dec 20, 2018
My grouse with this badeh guy is why move without your security details. A whole former Chief of defence staff not conscious of the security of his life. He bleeped up big time and I'm not happy with him.

1 Like

Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by Escobar7(m): 6:18pm On Dec 20, 2018
http/starnation.com, seriously
Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by chris31(m): 6:19pm On Dec 20, 2018
BluntBoy:

But a wise person will jump into the conclusion that Buhari assassinated him abi
I don't have time to discus Buhari & Atiku matter coz my life & well being doesn't revolved around them
Am just concern about this man death & the manner of his death nothing more
Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by BluntBoy(m): 6:24pm On Dec 20, 2018
chris31:

I don't have time to discus Buhari & Atiku matter coz my life & well being doesn't revolved around them
Am just concern about this man death & the manner of his death nothing more

But you wanted to force your conclusion on everyone else. By calling people fools, you are indirectly viewing your own conclusion
as what every wise person should reach.
Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by chris31(m): 6:25pm On Dec 20, 2018
babadee1:

Can you prove with any actual evidence that the story is not true?
He has gone so let's forget it
Who will be next to fire?
Let's not allow politics to block our brain sometimes especially when human life is involved
Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by kenoc: 6:36pm On Dec 20, 2018
If the story is true, I guess the killers might have not known whom he was. In the other hand the security issue in Nigeria get as ibi. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by mvem(m): 6:36pm On Dec 20, 2018
mushystuff:
Is this the story now being peddled to make it look like it was some random occurrence and not cold-blooded assassination and murder? This cabal sabi work sha...
...you just want to believe whatever you want to believe... Oya Buhari and Atiku kill am... Are you Happy
Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by BluntBoy(m): 6:36pm On Dec 20, 2018
agaba:
Hmmm this story does not follow at all. Any Armed robber shooting at a moving car will target the driver. How comes the driver was only injured. If you see the bullet on the windscreen, the three bullets penetration are on the passenger side and none on the driver side

I only know about police. But it surprises me how you can be so sure that every armed robber will react the same way.

Even soldiers and policemen, with all their trainings, are not so predictable.
Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by maasoap(m): 6:37pm On Dec 20, 2018
lakeside23:
was expecting a cheap cook-up cover story as such. nonsense people. same with Alkali. sad enough some criminals will be implicated to play parts in their nollywood

An adult with kid's brain. No be person killed him? May be, they should come and pick you up and tag you the killer
Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by maasoap(m): 6:39pm On Dec 20, 2018
chris31:
Only stupid person will believe this story
This country is a joke

I believed the story and I'm not stupid. This is eyewitnesses account, not even official reports from the police.
Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by Neddyogu(m): 6:45pm On Dec 20, 2018
Righteousness89:
oga English I don't blame you, I blame our Educational system

Huncle, that variant of the word, belongs with the Elizabethan era.
Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by maasoap(m): 6:46pm On Dec 20, 2018
bigeliot:
Now now now they've formed a story. Dis people sef. How cum his car was d only car attacked, how cum pix that were taken did not show other people, houses or areas outside that were affected, must we cover everything up? If it were true, i guess d headline of d day of his death would hav been "FORMER CHIEF OF STAFF ATTACKED BY ROBBERS". anybody dat posted this story to convince us that he was not assassinated is mad to think he/she can fool us. Rubbish

Previous headlines didn't say anything about what killed him. Journalists are the ones doing their job. He was the only one who ran into them, very frequent on the highways if you travels a lot.
Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by deepwater(f): 6:47pm On Dec 20, 2018
Admin401:

You're trying to investigate a murder through a newspaper article? Let me guess, your IQ is 6 or 7

Thanks
Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by Edmomd(m): 6:53pm On Dec 20, 2018
It's karma.... NotHong else
Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by koyeni(m): 7:03pm On Dec 20, 2018
God help us in Nigeria
Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by Talknochip(m): 7:19pm On Dec 20, 2018
That portion of that road has being the headquarters of armed robbery and kidnappings around that axis for many years now!..MANY People going to Abuja via plateau state or vice vicer, no longer use that short route.. Many prefer d Long route: Forest- gwantu-Akwanga- Kokona-keffi- Abuja.. But that said, goin by what one of the 'eye' witnesses said about 'instances of people giving out information to robbers', the Nigerian govt has alot to do to clear any misinterpretation of what happened to the late air chief on december 18. RIP to Badeh .. May God comfort every Family mourning at this time
Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by wink2015(m): 7:24pm On Dec 20, 2018
IT WAS A BAD DAY FOR BADEH!
Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by lana1878(m): 7:27pm On Dec 20, 2018
Badeh..... he had the opportunity to protect millions of Nigerians by buying sophisticated arms into the Country but instead diverted the funds for himself, family, friends and associates.... Yesterday he couldn't save himself and the same old arms killed him. ....lesson to all , when you are called to lead do it diligently becos of tomorrow
Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:57pm On Dec 20, 2018
This fake news from the desk of lie muhammed believe it at your own perlis
Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by JuanDeDios: 8:00pm On Dec 20, 2018
chris31:
Only stupid person will believe this story
This country is a joke
Believe what? That banditary reigns on Keffi-Bade Road?
Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:00pm On Dec 20, 2018
lana1878:
Badeh..... he had the opportunity to protect millions of Nigerians by buying sophisticated arms into the Country but instead diverted the funds for himself, family, friends and associates.... Yesterday he couldn't save himself and the same old arms killed him. ....lesson to all , when you are called to lead do it diligently becos of tomorrow

Shifting blame People Party of Africa is badeh still on power did he also prevent APC govt to buy the weapons too

Useless people
Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:02pm On Dec 20, 2018
JuanDeDios:

Believe what? That banditary reigns on Keffi-Bade Road?

Not only keffi -bade road add aso rock to that list
Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by breakeven: 8:02pm On Dec 20, 2018
seunmsg:

I guess the only story intelligent people like you would believe is that Buhari killed him, right? So much for intelligence in this country.
Very soon Buhari mad dogs will visit your household. Only then you will believe we have a terrorist in aso Rock.
Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by babadee1(m): 8:02pm On Dec 20, 2018
chris31:

He has gone so let's forget it
Who will be next to fire?
Let's not allow politics to block our brain sometimes especially when human life is involved

This is beyond politics, and you are the one playing politics with this sad tragedy. Nigeria is not safe. The security situation of the country has been very poor for a very long time. Dozens of people are killed every single day in the process of criminal actions like armed robbery and kidnappings. How can we be sure that this is not one of those incidents? Nobody knows, including you. Forget politics and let's be reasonable.
Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by JuanDeDios: 8:04pm On Dec 20, 2018
agaba:
Hmmm this story does not follow at all. Any Armed robber shooting at a moving car will target the driver. How comes the driver was only injured. If you see the bullet on the windscreen, the three bullets penetration are on the passenger side and none on the driver side
Even if the robbers were on the passenger side of the road, they'd quickly cross to the driver side before commencing shooting, right?
Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:04pm On Dec 20, 2018
Talknochip:
That portion of that road has being the headquarters of armed robbery and kidnappings around that axis for many years now!..MANY People going to Abuja via plateau state or vice vicer, no longer use that short route.. Many prefer d Long route: Forest- gwantu-Akwanga- Kokona-keffi- Abuja.. But that said, goin by what one of the 'eye' witnesses said about 'instances of people giving out information to robbers', the Nigerian govt has alot to do to clear any misinterpretation of what happened to the late air chief on december 18. RIP to Badeh .. May God comfort every Family mourning at this time

Nigeria don caste as a country blame a dead man for your misery
Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 20, 2018
CheapDataGuy:
From what these people said, it's possible even they (the robbers) didn't know it was Badeh. Am sure they'd prefer having him alive so dem go fit collect ransom.

Why was he alone without security?
Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:12pm On Dec 20, 2018
maasoap:

Previous headlines didn't say anything about what killed him. Journalists are the ones doing their job. He was the only one who ran into them, very frequent on the highways if you travels a lot.

A trained military man was killed and a bloody civilian was able to escape with his car ? Instead of running for his dear life he was at the road side counting gun shot ?

What kind of cock and bull story is this
Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by LONGPREEK(m): 8:12pm On Dec 20, 2018
Teewhy2:
If an immediate former chief of defence staff can be snuffed off like that, what is the fate of an average individual.
a former chief of staff that could not use his brain
Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by bmos(m): 8:13pm On Dec 20, 2018
Ojiofor:
Cooked up story to cover up an obvious case of assassination as a mere arm robbery case.

Seated in the comfort of your home and chanting, 'cooked up story, cooked up story'. Eye witnessed who had names are testifying and you are busy trying to pin tbe crime on an individual or organisation. Small boy reasoning. Pheww!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe / Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.