Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

PDP Should Forget SW Votes!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Should Forget SW Votes!! (4157 Views)

APC Primary: How Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun Will Cut Tinubu’s SW Votes / SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I / Osun Re-run: What PDP Should Do – Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Should Forget SW Votes!! by Oblang(m): 11:46pm On Dec 20, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

See this one.. after Akure the capital, Akoka is the 2nd most developed, populated city in Ondo. For ur information, Akoka is even larger than Akure because it's divided into Akoka east, Akoka south, Akoka south.

Lol..no be only Akoka, u go still see unilag..

2 Likes

Re: PDP Should Forget SW Votes!! by BossTtdiamonds(m): 12:57am On Dec 21, 2018
CityNGR:

We are not bothered about a few miscreants

You lack all the manners society tried to teach you, as such you have become uncivil and craving for all the attention. You have been noticed.
I just hit the report button by the way.
Re: PDP Should Forget SW Votes!! by raumdeuter: 2:17am On Dec 21, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
Keep deceiving yourself. You are not a mouthpiece of south Western states.

I am based in Akoka in ONDO, and majority of us in Akoka-Ondo are voting Atiku/PDP.. so speak for urself

How can you be based in a town and not know the spelling

AKoka ko Obalende ni

3 Likes

Re: PDP Should Forget SW Votes!! by CityNGR: 6:52am On Dec 21, 2018
BossTtdiamonds:

You lack all the manners society tried to teach you, as such you have become uncivil and craving for all the attention. You have been noticed.
I just hit the report button by the way.

Hit it again

1 Like

Re: PDP Should Forget SW Votes!! by BossTtdiamonds(m): 9:06am On Dec 21, 2018
CityNGR:

Hit it again

Sadly, this isn't Twitter where I have the option of blocking you.
Re: PDP Should Forget SW Votes!! by Ovamboland(m): 9:19am On Dec 21, 2018
IfeanyiYagazie:

Thank God its not only Yoruba that will be voting come February, there are five other geopolitical zones.

Thank God it's not only okoro votes that determines winner in Nigeria. They would have brought only thieves to rule us. See how messed up their states are such that they live most of their other lives in other regions

3 Likes

Re: PDP Should Forget SW Votes!! by Ovamboland(m): 9:24am On Dec 21, 2018
foyeks2001:
So because Osinbajo is yoruba now, I should vote for APC....many with fish brains

Mumu yourself, you think many ibo will vote for Atiku if he didn't choose iboman as VP?
Welcome to Nigeria, you want to vote so they can stop funding Lagos ibadan railway and finish 2nd Niger bridge first?

1 Like

Re: PDP Should Forget SW Votes!! by jmaine: 9:25am On Dec 21, 2018
CityNGR:

Ondo State is firmly APC. Don't be fooled!!

Atiku will trounce Buhari in Ondo... Stop dulling yourself

1 Like

Re: PDP Should Forget SW Votes!! by Iamgrey5(m): 9:57am On Dec 21, 2018
Sai baba
Ibadan omo ajeigbin he ikrahun
Re: PDP Should Forget SW Votes!! by CityNGR: 10:39am On Dec 21, 2018
BossTtdiamonds:

Sadly, this isn't Twitter where I have the option of blocking you.
Deal with it!
Re: PDP Should Forget SW Votes!! by CityNGR: 11:13am On Dec 21, 2018
Ovamboland:

Mumu yourself, you think many ibo will vote for Atiku if he didn't choose iboman as VP?
Welcome to Nigeria, you want to vote so they can stop funding Lagos ibadan railway and finish 2nd Niger bridge first?

Hehehe she's a neophyte
Re: PDP Should Forget SW Votes!! by CityNGR: 11:14am On Dec 21, 2018
jmaine:

Atiku will trounce Buhari in Ondo... Stop dulling yourself
Atiku Buhari are Fulani. Obi will NOT come close to Osinbajo in Ondo State....

1 Like

Re: PDP Should Forget SW Votes!! by jmaine: 11:35am On Dec 21, 2018
CityNGR:

You are obviously very ignorant of Ondo State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Should Forget SW Votes!! by senatordave1(m): 12:00pm On Dec 21, 2018
jmaine:

Ondo north made up of akoko and owo will vote apcl.in the central,akure will go to buhari with 50% of ondo.in the south,it will be 50 50.
Re: PDP Should Forget SW Votes!! by senatordave1(m): 12:00pm On Dec 21, 2018
jmaine:

Up buhari.he will get 65% of ondo state
Re: PDP Should Forget SW Votes!! by jmaine: 12:07pm On Dec 21, 2018
senatordave1:

Up buhari.he will get 65% of ondo state

Oga Senator.. You don come again oo.. Lolz.

Na only extreme rigging fit give Buhari 50%..Aketi na bad market for the state..
Re: PDP Should Forget SW Votes!! by CityNGR: 5:49am On Dec 22, 2018
jmaine:

I am fully aware of the Arabirin Rotimi's case. Don't worry.
Re: PDP Should Forget SW Votes!! by Nobody: 6:07am On Dec 22, 2018
yomi96:
Ori e ti da ru please ignore the op
He is an attention seeker,
Na that small money wey dem share give you Na why you loose your sense. I doubt your a Yoruba man, at worst you could be a bastard, cause no Yoruba man ( Omoluabi) will alter the abominable words you just said

It is utter not alter. Stop insulting others when you are barely literate. Jeez.

1 Like

Re: PDP Should Forget SW Votes!! by CityNGR: 5:25pm On Dec 23, 2018
CityNGR:
The sw would rather vote a Ghanaian as Nigerian President than vote Peter Obi as VP or PDP as President
Re: PDP Should Forget SW Votes!! by Godblesspmb: 6:37pm On Dec 23, 2018
shedy03:

Am amazed at what people think of osinbajo now even after APC/buhari has reduced him to errand boy that performs the integrity destroying jobs.
History will remember osinbajo as errand VP.
Peter obi can never be reduced as such.
of course,he can't b errands boy because he can NEVER,I mean N E V E R be a vice president.write it down
Re: PDP Should Forget SW Votes!! by shedy03(m): 8:12pm On Dec 23, 2018
Godblesspmb:
of course,he can't b errands boy because he can NEVER,I mean N E V E R be a vice president.write it down
BMC spotted.
Re: PDP Should Forget SW Votes!! by Babatundecash(m): 8:25pm On Dec 23, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
Keep deceiving yourself. You are not a mouthpiece of south Western states.

I am based in Akoka in ONDO, and majority of us in Akoka-Ondo are voting Atiku/PDP.. so speak for urself

I can't confirm your Identity maybe you're from Akoko or not but I can confirm authoritatively that PDP may likely clinch Ondo State during the presidential election.... I don't know of Oyo,Osun,Ekiti,Ogun and Lagos but Atiku has a slim chance over Buhari here.....I'm a student of AAUA and I am used to Akoko very well,without being partisan APC will clinch all the House of Assembly Seat in Akoko,Boroffice will top the like of Ipinsagba and other senatorial aspirants from Ondo North Senatorial District...But Martins Abiloye Of The PDP stood a chance against Adeogun of APC for the Akoko South West and Akoko South East Federal House of representatives Seat... I'm an APC member that lives in OWO LGA of the State, APC will clinch all the House of Assembly seat here but the Governor should not be surprised if He loses His country Home to Atiku... As it stands today... Buhari posters are every where in OWO... I saw Atiku Poster Branded with that of the Aspirant of the PDP for OWO house of Assembly constituency2 for the first time today.... Atiku poster is not everywhere but He stood a chance of defeating Buhari in Akeredolu LGA... The only Way Buhari can win is through money or other campaign strategy.... The PYO factor has not been a count... My vote is for Koko APC aspirant for OWO constituency2 and I will also Vote for Adelegbe from Ose LGA for the House of rep seat but my vote is not for Buhari....Enough of the Blame Games.... I have always been APC from day one And A Strong supporter of Aketi but I will have to dissapoint Buhari this time around.... There are many people out there complaining of this Administration... Anything can happen before February but as it stand today... Buhari will lose in Ondo State if money is not being shared.

1 Like

Re: PDP Should Forget SW Votes!! by Babatundecash(m): 8:37pm On Dec 23, 2018
CityNGR:

You're far from the truth Sir,PYO factor is not really a count... PDP may likely clinch Ondo state... Go to the street and ask anything about Buhari and you will hear the people's response complaining of this administration, APC will win clearly in all the elections to be conducted in the State but APC will likely lose the presidential election here... I live in Iyere Ward 10....I have always Vote for APC but Buhari will not come close to Atiku here.... The People don't see the election as between PYO and OBI but between Atiku and Buhari.....The Governor if not careful will lose Ijebu one and two to Atiku... APC need to act fast to save the situation on ground... Anyways things can change between now and February
Re: PDP Should Forget SW Votes!! by CityNGR: 8:43pm On Dec 23, 2018
Babatundecash:

You're far from the truth Sir,PYO factor is not really a count... PDP may likely clinch Ondo state... Go to the street and ask anything about Buhari and you will hear the people's response complaining of this administration, APC will win clearly in all the elections to be conducted in the State but APC will likely lose the presidential election here... I live in Iyere Ward 10....I have always Vote for APC but Buhari will not come close to Atiku here.... The People don't see the election as between PYO and OBI but between Atiku and Buhari.....The Governor if not careful will lose Ijebu one and two to Atiku... APC need to act fast to save the situation on ground... Anyways things can change between now and February

tales

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apga Lost Another Seat To Pdp In Anambra / Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? / The Eastern Region Series : Igbo Domination Myth Part 1.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.