Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

The Bus Oshiomhole Donated To UNIBEN SUG 3 Years Ago (PHOTOS) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Bus Oshiomhole Donated To UNIBEN SUG 3 Years Ago (PHOTOS) (62711 Views)

‘We Have Failed You All’ – UNIBEN SUG VP Resigns Amid School Fees Hike Saga / EFCC Returns Stolen N326,000 Back To UNIBEN Student (Photo) / Richard Appiah Akoto: Computers Donated To Ghana School (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bus Oshiomhole Donated To UNIBEN SUG 3 Years Ago (PHOTOS) by correctguy101(m): 4:44pm On Dec 20, 2018
AuyoJosh wetin you want make we talk again?

We already know that there's no "maintenance culture" in the country. No continuation of unfinished projects. Only excuses after allocations and state generated funds are shared.

Just excuses.
Re: The Bus Oshiomhole Donated To UNIBEN SUG 3 Years Ago (PHOTOS) by loadedvibes: 4:44pm On Dec 20, 2018
Lol.. this thread make me laugh
Re: The Bus Oshiomhole Donated To UNIBEN SUG 3 Years Ago (PHOTOS) by Warship: 4:47pm On Dec 20, 2018
Edodefender:
alright, I don't know about middle belt tribes but I know edoid groups are in Kogi.

In south south, count urhobo, itshekiri, isoko, anioma out if it.

If you want to be naughty, pls don't be too naughty.

Go and find out why over 1000 Asaba men were murdered in cold blood if you say they are not Igbos.

Also find out why, thousands of MidWest Igbos were slaughtered by Nigerian Military at Benin after the recapture of Benin.

You will begin to talk like an adult with commonsense when you discover the answer.
Re: The Bus Oshiomhole Donated To UNIBEN SUG 3 Years Ago (PHOTOS) by 27Pushing30: 4:47pm On Dec 20, 2018
Omeokachie:
Tokunbo wey de engine bin dey smoke.

Engine don knock las las.

Stop lying to yourself
Re: The Bus Oshiomhole Donated To UNIBEN SUG 3 Years Ago (PHOTOS) by badoh(m): 4:48pm On Dec 20, 2018
Is it Oshiomole that will maintain the bus for them. If it is their personal car, they will take care of it like an egg. Can they use part of the money they are generating from students to resurcitate the bus?

1 Like

Re: The Bus Oshiomhole Donated To UNIBEN SUG 3 Years Ago (PHOTOS) by Ziggylady(f): 4:48pm On Dec 20, 2018
Gboy101:
why would anyone still think Nigeria would developed still amazed me. there is something wrong with the mind of a black man. you can train him to become a soldier, you can train him to become a doctor, you can train him to become an engineer, you can train him on how to be intelligent and to govern a nation. but you can never train him on how to understand the world.

understand the world and how it works it not a black man thing, this task was forced on black people. the Blackman have something wrong with their mind and that thing is inbuilt.

with what we have seen happening to all black nations we can then categorically conclude that it's a God's problem.

we are all humans does not mean we are of the same breed. same way you can never train some dog breed to be intelligent.

Its a shame indeed.
Re: The Bus Oshiomhole Donated To UNIBEN SUG 3 Years Ago (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 20, 2018
Warship:

If you want to be naughty, pls don't be too naughty.

Go and find out why over 1000 Asaba men were murdered in cold blood if you say they are not Igbos.

Also find out why, thousands of MidWest Igbos were slaughtered by Nigerian Military at Benin after the recapture of Benin.

You will begin to talk like an adult with commonsense when you discover the answer.
they betrayed the mid west, I know all about that and I also know about their origin and culture.

Anioma, igbanke, ika(Bendel igbo) aren't really igbo but due to trade and inter marriage people confused them as one just because they live closer to the igbo.

Study those groups, you won't even want them in your Biafra after you know the truth
Re: The Bus Oshiomhole Donated To UNIBEN SUG 3 Years Ago (PHOTOS) by StevenOba: 4:50pm On Dec 20, 2018
Oga Autojosh. Are you blaming the ex-governor for not maintaining it for them or the SUG exco for using a new bus until it parks up in just 3 years Abi you are just saying undecided
Re: The Bus Oshiomhole Donated To UNIBEN SUG 3 Years Ago (PHOTOS) by mechanics(m): 4:51pm On Dec 20, 2018
Those SUG can use and dump cars anyhow.

1 Like

Re: The Bus Oshiomhole Donated To UNIBEN SUG 3 Years Ago (PHOTOS) by Warship: 4:54pm On Dec 20, 2018
Edodefender:
they betrayed the mid west, I know all about that and I also know about their origin and culture.

Anioma, igbanke, ika(Bendel igbo) aren't really igbo but due to trade and inter marriage people confused them as one just because they live closer to the igbo.

Study those groups, you won't even want them in your Biafra after you know the truth

Why will they betray the Mid West if they are not Igbos.?

Do you see that, you don't think before you post.?
Re: The Bus Oshiomhole Donated To UNIBEN SUG 3 Years Ago (PHOTOS) by Organs(m): 4:54pm On Dec 20, 2018
Warship:

Then give Biafrans a chance to prove their capabilities to replicate Western Development.

Let them replicate only one Eastern State let me see. The states are governed by Ibos, they even collect federal allocation, let them turn that around first. So,so mouth all the time. Recently, they found some Biafrans manufacturing fake drugs and killing innocent people. You sit down there and complain. Turn one state to lagos or FCT let me see? Buhari is now building roads and 2nd Niger bridge that Biafrans cannot even come together and build all these years, even PDP could not do any single thing in the East, with Ayim, Ekweremadu.. Kalu, all, no single one yet ure full of hate.
Re: The Bus Oshiomhole Donated To UNIBEN SUG 3 Years Ago (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 20, 2018
Warship:

Why will they betray the Mid West if they are not Igbos.?

Do you see that, you don't think before you post.?
it's likely the igbos among the mist.

Did you know there were igbos supporting Nigeria during the war?
Re: The Bus Oshiomhole Donated To UNIBEN SUG 3 Years Ago (PHOTOS) by erickjany: 4:56pm On Dec 20, 2018
Gboy101:
why would anyone still think Nigeria would developed still amazed me. there is something wrong with the mind of a black man. you can train him to become a soldier, you can train him to become a doctor, you can train him to become an engineer, you can train him on how to be intelligent and to govern a nation. but you can never train him on how to understand the world.

understand the world and how it works it not a black man thing, this task was forced on black people. the Blackman have something wrong with their mind and that thing is inbuilt.

with what we have seen happening to all black nations we can then categorically conclude that it's a God's problem.

we are all humans does not mean we are of the same breed. same way you can never train some dog breed to be intelligent.
And what about you? Are you a black or white? Unfortunate black man in Europe. That's why you have the liver to insult black people. Kettle calling pot black. He that come to equity must come with a clean hand. I don't know why most Nigerians that is fortunate to found themselves in abroad deprived joy in insulting Nigerians or black people at home. All my life in abroad I have never ridiculed where I came from. This things are common amongst igbo folks in abroad. Hey! Black people are the most intelligent and creative people in America and other parts of Europe. What deprived you not to use your brain to contribute positively in development of Nigeria or Africa? Those white people you are refering us with are they not human being like you? Please don't come here and talk like a primary school child. Google is your friend. Use your brain
Re: The Bus Oshiomhole Donated To UNIBEN SUG 3 Years Ago (PHOTOS) by Warship: 4:56pm On Dec 20, 2018
Organs:

Let them replicate only one Eastern State let me see. The states are governed by Ibos, they even collect federal allocation, let them turn that around first. So,so mouth all the time. Recently, they found some Biafrans manufacturing fake drugs and killing innocent people. You sit down there and complain. Turn one state to lagos or FCT let me see? Buhari is now building roads and 2nd Niger bridge that Biafrans cannot even come together and build all these years, even PDP could not do any single thing in the East, with Ayim, Ekweremadu.. Kalu, all, no single one yet ure full of hate.

They will gladly do so, if you practice 100% Resource Control.

Unfortunately, your lazy ethnic group do not have interest in 100% Resource Control.
Re: The Bus Oshiomhole Donated To UNIBEN SUG 3 Years Ago (PHOTOS) by AlhajaChinyere: 4:56pm On Dec 20, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

60years ago westerners said the same about the Chinese. I don't blame you. Every mo.roncan come online to share his half baked opinion. Data is cheap

Good point thanks. Can you please refer me to the a research material. Sadly most black people will believe Lugard as we have consistently failed ourselves.
Re: The Bus Oshiomhole Donated To UNIBEN SUG 3 Years Ago (PHOTOS) by Warship: 4:58pm On Dec 20, 2018
Edodefender:
it's likely the igbos among the mist.

Did you know there were igbos supporting Nigeria during the war?

Lol

First they are not Igbos and when I mentioned about the massacre, you shifted to betrayal as the cause and when I asked why will they betray the Mid West if they are not Igbo, you ended up saying the Igbos in their midst.

You need to cut down your intake on Heineken and other alcoholic beverages.
Re: The Bus Oshiomhole Donated To UNIBEN SUG 3 Years Ago (PHOTOS) by AlhajaChinyere: 4:59pm On Dec 20, 2018
Warship:

Unfortunately, your lazy ethnic group do not have interest in 100% Resource Control.

You are a joker.....tell me you don't believe the above rubbish.
Re: The Bus Oshiomhole Donated To UNIBEN SUG 3 Years Ago (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 20, 2018
Warship:

Lol

First they are not Igbos and when I mentioned about the massacre, you shifted to betrayal as the cause and when I asked why will they betray the Mid West if they are not Igbo, you ended up saying the Igbos in their midst.

You need to cut down your intake on Heineken and other alcoholic beverages.
oga, river Niger divided both region, I don't care if Biafra claim Calabar or Sokoto but crossing the other side is an invitation of war.

Those people aren't igbo, even okowa has made it clear he has nothing to do with Biafra.

Better agitate for Biafra without other people ethnic groups.

Re: The Bus Oshiomhole Donated To UNIBEN SUG 3 Years Ago (PHOTOS) by AlhajaChinyere: 5:04pm On Dec 20, 2018
kjhova:

I am of an abundant belief that you are native African. If so, please reread the narration by Frederick Lugard and kindly confirmed if the description fits you as a person.

It appears that Lugard was talking about blacks as a racial group..... The narrative appears to be very very correct. Do you agree?
Re: The Bus Oshiomhole Donated To UNIBEN SUG 3 Years Ago (PHOTOS) by Warship: 5:05pm On Dec 20, 2018
Edodefender:
oga, river Niger divided both region, I don't care if Biafra claim Calabar or Sokoto but crossing the other side is an invitation of war.

Those people aren't igbo, even okowa has made it clear he has nothing to do with Biafra.

Better agitate for Biafra without other people ethnic groups.

Well, I don't chat with Heineken and alcohol drinkers.

When the time comes, even Gelegele will be extracted from Edo State for the Ijaws and Igbanke for the Igbos.
Re: The Bus Oshiomhole Donated To UNIBEN SUG 3 Years Ago (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 20, 2018
Warship:

Well, I don't chat with Heineken and alcohol drinkers.

When the time comes, even Gelegele will be extracted from Edo State for the Ijaws and Igbanke for the Igbos.
smh, when the time come, when the time come.

Ijaw people are more likely to have their own country before igbos.

Too bad it's only creeks and small bayelsa they'll get, still better than a landlocked Biafra
Re: The Bus Oshiomhole Donated To UNIBEN SUG 3 Years Ago (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 20, 2018
Gboy101:

Same way I feel
Re: The Bus Oshiomhole Donated To UNIBEN SUG 3 Years Ago (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 20, 2018
Gboy101:

There's something psychologically wrong with the black race
Re: The Bus Oshiomhole Donated To UNIBEN SUG 3 Years Ago (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 20, 2018
So they still expect him to maintain the bus for them?Lazy youths.
Re: The Bus Oshiomhole Donated To UNIBEN SUG 3 Years Ago (PHOTOS) by Organs(m): 5:15pm On Dec 20, 2018
Warship:

Which resources are you talking about? Are you not ashamed that South south that has similar culture and religion as you will gladly go with the North rather than you guys just because they just don't trust you? Stop having excuses my broda lets tell the truth as it is. Its even Ngige that you can maybe compare to El-Rufai or Fashola, no single Ibo State governor can come close to El-Rufai in FCT or Fashola in lagos. Now Biafra said they want to go with Naija debt even and that they need nothing, again turn one of the kidnap ridden, drug trafficking ridden and ritual killing and high crime with serious unemployment Biafran state into Lagos or FCT for all to see. Talk is cheap and everyone is responsible for your problem....
Re: The Bus Oshiomhole Donated To UNIBEN SUG 3 Years Ago (PHOTOS) by FBIL: 5:16pm On Dec 20, 2018
Gboy101:

If Biafra nation is created today, it will change this your perception. They will kill all those drug peddlers. Nigeria was NOT created to even exist and thats why it doesn't punish crime justiciably.

1 Like

Re: The Bus Oshiomhole Donated To UNIBEN SUG 3 Years Ago (PHOTOS) by Warship: 5:19pm On Dec 20, 2018
Organs:

Which resources are you talking about? Are you not ashamed that South south that has similar culture and religion as you will gladly go with the North rather than you guys just because they just don't trust you? Stop having excuses my broda lets tell the truth as it is. Its even Ngige that you can maybe compare to El-Rufai or Fashola, no single Ibo State governor can come close to El-Rufai in FCT or Fashola in lagos. Now Biafra said they want to go with Naija debt even and that they need nothing, again turn one of the kidnap ridden, drug trafficking ridden and ritual killing and high crime with serious unemployment Biafran state into Lagos or FCT for all to see. Talk is cheap and everyone is responsible for your problem....

After voting against Jonathan and PIB.?

Let me laugh more at my side of life.

In short, your ignorance surpasses that of Buhari.

Pls, keep it up.
Re: The Bus Oshiomhole Donated To UNIBEN SUG 3 Years Ago (PHOTOS) by guiddoti: 5:22pm On Dec 20, 2018
mytime24:
Poor maintainance culture embarassed
yhu be researcher?
Re: The Bus Oshiomhole Donated To UNIBEN SUG 3 Years Ago (PHOTOS) by kjhova(m): 5:28pm On Dec 20, 2018
AlhajaChinyere:

It appears that Lugard was talking about blacks as a racial group..... The narrative appears to be very very correct. Do you agree?

Certainly not correct as regards me or any of my family, friends or acquaintances.

I have seen useless white people too who have little care for their finances or their offsprings. I could write exactly what Lugard wrote about Africans in reference to people from Tajikistan, Afghanistan or Yemen. So what was he on about other than racism?
Re: The Bus Oshiomhole Donated To UNIBEN SUG 3 Years Ago (PHOTOS) by bluecircle470: 5:30pm On Dec 20, 2018
Stone123:
ftc for third time running...

Like Oshio like his bus!
Nigerians and maintenance of public property are like 2 north poles of a magnet.

Hatred kii you there!
Re: The Bus Oshiomhole Donated To UNIBEN SUG 3 Years Ago (PHOTOS) by babzo(m): 5:34pm On Dec 20, 2018
Gboy101:

Bros, you are thinking well!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic / FUT MINNA 2017/2018 HERE WE COME!! / What Is The English Term For "Osuka"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.