Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

The Bus Oshiomhole Donated To UNIBEN SUG 3 Years Ago (PHOTOS) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Bus Oshiomhole Donated To UNIBEN SUG 3 Years Ago (PHOTOS) (62704 Views)

‘We Have Failed You All’ – UNIBEN SUG VP Resigns Amid School Fees Hike Saga / EFCC Returns Stolen N326,000 Back To UNIBEN Student (Photo) / Richard Appiah Akoto: Computers Donated To Ghana School (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bus Oshiomhole Donated To UNIBEN SUG 3 Years Ago (PHOTOS) by kjhova(m): 5:43pm On Dec 20, 2018
Ugosample:

80% of Africans fall into that bracket of the bolded statement

A cursory look around the continent will show you that

if not for the millennial generation who are even trying to make some impact, the continent is a thoroughly dead continent

Only the millenials can save it

But then, it's old fools that run the show

You are Nigerian, I guess. Have you ever been to Djibouti, Uganda, Namibia, Mauritius, Rwanda or Sao Tome? I wm guessing no.

So where is this 80% stats from? I want to believe that someone didn't just pull a preferred figure from the rear of their back?!

Africa is poor and their are various reasons for this as their was multiple reasons for places that were once poor. As the law of probability goes, Africa will be well to do at some point in the future. If this is correct, then Mr Lugard's opinion is balderdash and nothing more.

You don't seem to understand the import of what was written; that something is genetically wrong with YOU, yes you and all of us Africans. That we are vermin and somewhat subhuman and forever incapable of ever being humans.
Re: The Bus Oshiomhole Donated To UNIBEN SUG 3 Years Ago (PHOTOS) by kjhova(m): 5:46pm On Dec 20, 2018
Joromi12:
sadly yes.

Fortunately for me, I am totally opposite Luggard's description. You see, a racist, no matter how hard he tries to sound empirical, will always be found out.
Re: The Bus Oshiomhole Donated To UNIBEN SUG 3 Years Ago (PHOTOS) by Organs(m): 5:48pm On Dec 20, 2018
Warship:

After voting against Jonathan and PIB.?

Let me laugh more at my side of life.

In short, your ignorance surpasses that of Buhari.

Pls, keep it up.

You said nothing! Keep deceiving your people with the only thing you are good at, "lying" and more lies. God does not like liars that is why you keep losing and running away into hiding.
Re: The Bus Oshiomhole Donated To UNIBEN SUG 3 Years Ago (PHOTOS) by Ugosample(m): 5:49pm On Dec 20, 2018
kjhova:

You are Nigerian, I guess. Have you ever been to Djibouti, Uganda, Namibia, Mauritius, Rwanda or Sao Tome? I wm guessing no.

So where is this 80% stats from? I want to believe that someone didn't just pull a preferred figure from the rear of their back?!

Africa is poor and their are various reasons for this as their was multiple reasons for places that were once poor. As the law of probability goes, Africa will be well to do at some point in the future. If this is correct, then Mr Lugard's opinion is balderdash and nothing more.

You don't seem to understand the import of what was written; that something is genetically wrong with YOU, yes you and all of us Africans. That we are vermin and somewhat subhuman and forever incapable of ever being humans.

I have been to almost a third of the countries in Sub Saharan Africa over the last five to six years
(spent considerable time too, not just staying for two days)
I have worked in ngos and met Africans from all over.

My primary base is another African country

So I know what I'm saying.

Africans have decided to be stupid BY CHOICE

It has nothing to do with genetics

It's the poor choices Africans make that are largely to blame

With the repugnant mentality prevalent too

1 Like

Re: The Bus Oshiomhole Donated To UNIBEN SUG 3 Years Ago (PHOTOS) by tjadeba(m): 5:57pm On Dec 20, 2018
erickjany:

And what about you? Are you a black or white? Unfortunate black man in Europe. That's why you have the liver to insult black people. Kettle calling pot black. He that come to equity must come with a clean hand. I don't know why most Nigerians that is fortunate to found themselves in abroad deprived joy in insulting Nigerians or black people at home. All my life in abroad I have never ridiculed where I came from. This things are common amongst igbo folks in abroad. Hey! Black people are the most intelligent and creative people in America and other parts of Europe. What deprived you not to use your brain to contribute positively in development of Nigeria or Africa? Those white people you are refering us with are they not human being like you? Please don't come here and talk like a primary school child. Google is your friend. Use your brain

Sadly you exhibited all the traits of an average black man described by the poster you quoted. Reading without comprehending amongst all the ills described... Where in the post did the poster refer to his/her location?

The intelligence and creativity you referred to as the hallmark of an African man can be clearly seen in our continent and every other places inhabited by the black man...

1 Like

Re: The Bus Oshiomhole Donated To UNIBEN SUG 3 Years Ago (PHOTOS) by Diso60090(m): 6:00pm On Dec 20, 2018
Warship:

The one that he came back, did you obey court order.?

Ok no problem �
Re: The Bus Oshiomhole Donated To UNIBEN SUG 3 Years Ago (PHOTOS) by Gboy101: 6:06pm On Dec 20, 2018
erickjany:

And what about you? Are you a black or white? Unfortunate black man in Europe. That's why you have the liver to insult black people. Kettle calling pot black. He that come to equity must come with a clean hand. I don't know why most Nigerians that is fortunate to found themselves in abroad deprived joy in insulting Nigerians or black people at home. All my life in abroad I have never ridiculed where I came from. This things are common amongst igbo folks in abroad. Hey! Black people are the most intelligent and creative people in America and other parts of Europe. What deprived you not to use your brain to contribute positively in development of Nigeria or Africa? Those white people you are refering us with are they not human being like you? Please don't come here and talk like a primary school child. Google is your friend. Use your brain
development is a collective thing and not a one man show. black lack collective will. even when you build it for them. they will tear it up.

it doesn't take me a seconds to identify which side you are. you are a destroyer and part of the people tearing the country because the Truth hurts. you don't want to admit that black people have a problem which means you are a destroyer
Re: The Bus Oshiomhole Donated To UNIBEN SUG 3 Years Ago (PHOTOS) by Gboy101: 6:09pm On Dec 20, 2018
Ugosample:

I have been to almost a third of the countries in Sub Saharan Africa over the last five to six years

the black men never had a written culture and history or religion. they tell stories of the past before the white men came.
Re: The Bus Oshiomhole Donated To UNIBEN SUG 3 Years Ago (PHOTOS) by DrHighchief(m): 6:19pm On Dec 20, 2018
Wetin concern us oooooo. How e take affect d chicken lap I just chop now....
Re: The Bus Oshiomhole Donated To UNIBEN SUG 3 Years Ago (PHOTOS) by Gboy101: 6:19pm On Dec 20, 2018
@AutoJoshNIG
please I want you to bring the police vehicle donated for them by governors
Re: The Bus Oshiomhole Donated To UNIBEN SUG 3 Years Ago (PHOTOS) by Ugosample(m): 6:26pm On Dec 20, 2018
Gboy101:
the black men never had a written culture and history or religion. they tell stories of the past before the white men came.

most of Africa didn't

Tho in northetn Nigeria, they kept some form of documentations for centuries
.Same with dahomey, Timbuktu, Ashanti, Benin to an extebt; and those guys from Senegal

For most of Africa, primitiveness and savagery were the order of the day; before, during and after our unfortunate encounter with the Europeans

There were just a few exception here and there

I went to a village in Burkina in 2016 and I was like shocked shocked

Humans still live like this shocked

I went to some villages on assignment in Bénin too, it was too bad (tho they had light sha)

We need to step up o

1 Like

Re: The Bus Oshiomhole Donated To UNIBEN SUG 3 Years Ago (PHOTOS) by Ugosample(m): 6:33pm On Dec 20, 2018
Gboy101:
development is a collective thing and not a one man show. black lack collective will. even when you build it for them. they will tear it up.

it doesn't take me a seconds to identify which side you are. you are a destroyer and part of the people tearing the country because the Truth hurts. you don't want to admit that black people have a problem which means you are a destroyer

You have saud it all

Development is a "collective effort"

And if people cannot come together to build something , something then is wrong with you as a people, despite what you think you hsve achieved as an individual

I learnt via bitter experiences, that despite my fair achievements for my age, on the world stage, I'm still seen as that "nigga"

Because when you have very few people that looks like you making waves on the world stage, that stain will always be on you

Can we count ten global brands from Nigeria?

Maybe Dangote group and GTBank
what next?

what if Ghana?

South Africa has Shoprite, MultiChoicd, ABSA and MTN

where are the others?

What ground breaking research has come out of this $hithole useless continent?

Who is the biggest aid recipient?

what of the continent with the lowest literacy rate?

Forget jare, Africans have chosen to be bottom
Re: The Bus Oshiomhole Donated To UNIBEN SUG 3 Years Ago (PHOTOS) by kjhova(m): 6:59pm On Dec 20, 2018
Ugosample:

You said the state of Africa has nothing to do with genetics. I agree with you.

Mr Lugard said Africans are genetically inferior to other races. I disagree with him.

Anything else to add?
Re: The Bus Oshiomhole Donated To UNIBEN SUG 3 Years Ago (PHOTOS) by sacx: 7:11pm On Dec 20, 2018
UNIBEN executives don't use those type of buses as their official cars. They have a fleet of Sienna minivans which they are still using.
Re: The Bus Oshiomhole Donated To UNIBEN SUG 3 Years Ago (PHOTOS) by Ayanfeoluxyz(f): 7:14pm On Dec 20, 2018
AutoJoshNIG:
The Nissan bus in the photograph below was donated to the Student Union Government of the University of Benin. The donation was made by the Government of ex-Governor Adams Oshiomhole.

The bus was gifted to the 2015/2016 Student Union Government led by Lauretta Obakpolo.

About 3 years after the bus was donated, the bus can be found abandoned and in a derelict condition within the campus.

See photos below.

Source:

https://autojosh.com/see-the-bus-that-oshiomhole-donated-to-the-uniben-sug-3-years-ago-photos/

presumed leaders of tomorrow how do we entrust something bigger in their care

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bus Oshiomhole Donated To UNIBEN SUG 3 Years Ago (PHOTOS) by djon78(m): 7:22pm On Dec 20, 2018
kjhova:

Please cut it. Lord Lugard wrote this almost 100;years ago, and there has not been tangible effort to change the narrative.
So yes Lugard was right.

I have been one person believing that things will get better. But honestly when I look around, I just shake my head.
Re: The Bus Oshiomhole Donated To UNIBEN SUG 3 Years Ago (PHOTOS) by djon78(m): 7:29pm On Dec 20, 2018
Ugosample:

Lugard hit it spot on.

African Nations cannot visualise the future and work towards it. Even basic management of things they can't.
They don't even know how to run a complex society. The only thing is to crave for money, more money, so there leaders steal them blind, with no development in place.
And the funny thing is, that the population is rapidly increasing at an alarming rate with no plan, no vision at hand.

What then will they do when the population doubles as it will be in the next 20years
Re: The Bus Oshiomhole Donated To UNIBEN SUG 3 Years Ago (PHOTOS) by kjhova(m): 8:44pm On Dec 20, 2018
djon78:

Please cut it. Lord Lugard wrote this almost 100;years ago, and there has not been tangible effort to change the narrative.
So yes Lugard was right.

I have been one person believing that things will get better. But honestly when I look around, I just shake my head.

Oh you should cut it!

Mr Lugard didn't write a book about the social condition in Africa. Rather, Mr Lugard theorized that you as an African is less than a human being!

So the only way Lugard can ever be right is if we agree that @djon78 is a subhuman who can never achieve the mental skills of a 7 years old Caucasian child!!

Do you agree with the above? Please search the internet on more of Luggard's racial beliefs as well as the prevailing racial ideologies of post Victorian colonialists.
Re: The Bus Oshiomhole Donated To UNIBEN SUG 3 Years Ago (PHOTOS) by Nathan2016: 9:07pm On Dec 20, 2018
Warship:

Then give Biafrans a chance to prove their capabilities to replicate Western Development.

Is anyone holding biafrans to develop?
Re: The Bus Oshiomhole Donated To UNIBEN SUG 3 Years Ago (PHOTOS) by Nathan2016: 9:17pm On Dec 20, 2018
planetx:
Is Nigeria the only black nation on earth? Stop spewing trash trying to sound intelligent, cause Nigeria and Nigerians are a failed corrupt nation and people doesn't apply to every space inhabited by black people worldwide.

Please mention one black nation that is getting it right?

Is it Cameroun?
Mali?
Rwanda?
OR KENYA

Try research on those country and see their tons of issues.

Truth is Africa is a deadweight.

What are we known for?

Mention one thing good we are known for?

Have we launch anything into space?

We receive aids from western country year in year out... why?
Re: The Bus Oshiomhole Donated To UNIBEN SUG 3 Years Ago (PHOTOS) by ogbonti: 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2018
J
Edodefender:
Blame the school not oshiomole

So you expect oshiomole to still maintain the vehicle after it was gifted to them?

I beg "told dem" my broda...

So, Osho gave you a wife, he should also give u a d! Ck to do your marital job on your wife? Frudama!!!!
Re: The Bus Oshiomhole Donated To UNIBEN SUG 3 Years Ago (PHOTOS) by Ugosample(m): 9:51pm On Dec 20, 2018
kjhova:

You said the state of Africa has nothing to do with genetics. I agree with you.

Mr Lugard said Africans are genetically inferior to other races. I disagree with him.

Anything else to add?

Did he imply that the thing is genetic?
Re: The Bus Oshiomhole Donated To UNIBEN SUG 3 Years Ago (PHOTOS) by samplala: 10:33pm On Dec 20, 2018
That is the major problem of some sug gov
Re: The Bus Oshiomhole Donated To UNIBEN SUG 3 Years Ago (PHOTOS) by Ayobami7(m): 11:51pm On Dec 20, 2018
我大河内宣布
Re: The Bus Oshiomhole Donated To UNIBEN SUG 3 Years Ago (PHOTOS) by kjhova(m): 11:43am On Dec 21, 2018
Ugosample:

Did he imply that the thing is genetic?

Did you read this part of Lugard's quote about Africans?

"...His mind is far nearer to the animal world than the that of the European or Asiatic, and exhibits something of the animals placidity and want of desire to rise beyond the State he has reached...the virtues and defects of this race-type are those of attractive children..."

Poor Mr Lugard said you are more of an animal than human and you really wanna agree with him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The English Term For "Osuka"? / Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic / ABU Zaria Denies Girl Who Scored 302 In JAMB Admission For Medicine & Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.