Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,530 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Meet Serwaa Amihere, Davido's Rumored Girlfriend From Ghana (Pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Serwaa Amihere, Davido's Rumored Girlfriend From Ghana (Pictures) (94418 Views)

Ghanaians Troll Serwaa Amihere For Wearing Fake “A$$” / Meet Maame Serwaa Ghanaian Actress With Biggest Watermelon That Got Many Talking / Davido Rumored To Be Dating Serwaa Amihere, Ghanaian TV Presenter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Serwaa Amihere, Davido's Rumored Girlfriend From Ghana (Pictures) by ObaKlaz: 8:34am On Dec 21, 2018
AlhajaChinyere:

Cjioma will be dumped. Her profession plus her physical beauty!
I want to believe that. Chioma is just a girl. This lady is a LADY. Nothing personal against Chef Chi, but this lady here is an upgrade.

5 Likes

Re: Meet Serwaa Amihere, Davido's Rumored Girlfriend From Ghana (Pictures) by shogsman(m): 8:35am On Dec 21, 2018
This one is an upgrade, I support davido.

5 Likes

Re: Meet Serwaa Amihere, Davido's Rumored Girlfriend From Ghana (Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 8:39am On Dec 21, 2018
If at all true Davido is just catching his fun. Chioma is way hotter. The whole world is aware davido is dating Chioma so the lady knows what she’s doing. An average Ghanaian Side chick bt totally unnecessary.

I tell guys b4 settling down sow all ur wild oats IF u must and stick to ur lady once u committed. Disrespecting ur lady is totally wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Serwaa Amihere, Davido's Rumored Girlfriend From Ghana (Pictures) by israelmao(m): 8:40am On Dec 21, 2018
I hope this will not knock out Chioma
Re: Meet Serwaa Amihere, Davido's Rumored Girlfriend From Ghana (Pictures) by HomeOfMe(f): 8:40am On Dec 21, 2018
GisterBlogger:
Nigerian top singer, Davido who is secretly dating GH One News anchor, Serwaa Amihere after the news break on internet yesterday.

Below are her beautiful pictures i got...

Gist from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/davido-rumored-to-be-dating-ghanaian-tv-presenter-serwaa-amihere
This one is much prettier. But why is Davido always attracted to older women?...
Re: Meet Serwaa Amihere, Davido's Rumored Girlfriend From Ghana (Pictures) by Toks2008(m): 8:41am On Dec 21, 2018
Man will be man and this does not mean he does not desire Chioma above all...ONLY WISE LADIES WILL UNDERSTAND THIS DEEP TRUTH.
Re: Meet Serwaa Amihere, Davido's Rumored Girlfriend From Ghana (Pictures) by Zane2point4(m): 8:43am On Dec 21, 2018
TimiRume:
Facially Chioma is prettier and younger.

Ps; i'm surprised men here are not falling over how smart or intelligent a woman is, that tells me that ''slay queens'' are justified in emphasising their physical attributes much more than any quality they possess. So men, women are getting less smart because they know what drives you crazy, its not brains.
Which intelligence, you mistake her quietness abi numb character as intelligence? You don follow her talk before?
Abeg free that thing, she doesn't reply and post pictures doesn't make her smart.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Serwaa Amihere, Davido's Rumored Girlfriend From Ghana (Pictures) by lonlytroy(m): 8:44am On Dec 21, 2018
Lomprico2:

Despise!

Thank you prof
Re: Meet Serwaa Amihere, Davido's Rumored Girlfriend From Ghana (Pictures) by Vivianagoja(m): 8:47am On Dec 21, 2018
OMG this one tight pass chioma over
Go on davido I like her

3 Likes

Re: Meet Serwaa Amihere, Davido's Rumored Girlfriend From Ghana (Pictures) by dotunbidemi: 8:49am On Dec 21, 2018
IamD18:
If he want, make he dey fvck around. Chioma nogo talk, that one na very wise slow poison.

Only a fool will think that Chioma will want to marry Davido.

Na Ponzi scheme she dey use am do.

Na Chioma fit do the breakup when she's done with her Igbotic buisness plans grin
so wetin Davido go lose if she carry her fish smell comot?

5 Likes

Re: Meet Serwaa Amihere, Davido's Rumored Girlfriend From Ghana (Pictures) by Ategberoson(m): 8:49am On Dec 21, 2018
IamD18:
If he want, make he dey fvck around. Chioma nogo talk, that one na very wise slow poison.

Only a fool will think that Chioma will want to marry Davido.

Na Ponzi scheme she dey use am do.

Na Chioma fit do the breakup when she's done with her Igbotic buisness plans grin

And you think davido care about the money? so far she's stretching her leg to collect at any angle.

the joke is on chioma. No money can be compared to dignity. her body system can never remained the same after she and davido part away

5 Likes

Re: Meet Serwaa Amihere, Davido's Rumored Girlfriend From Ghana (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 21, 2018
Why is this frog voice hoe davido still in the news. I guess he has spent all his money buying views on YouTube for his latest song. Failed singer.

1 Like

Re: Meet Serwaa Amihere, Davido's Rumored Girlfriend From Ghana (Pictures) by Vivianagoja(m): 8:50am On Dec 21, 2018
I think I will start watching it his Ghana News channel
Re: Meet Serwaa Amihere, Davido's Rumored Girlfriend From Ghana (Pictures) by deebrownneymar: 8:51am On Dec 21, 2018
Next baby mama loading. Davido is making us proud.
Re: Meet Serwaa Amihere, Davido's Rumored Girlfriend From Ghana (Pictures) by Abagworo(m): 8:51am On Dec 21, 2018
The story is believable based on the fact that she has same body build as Chioma and even looks like her. That's Davido's spec for sure.

1 Like

Re: Meet Serwaa Amihere, Davido's Rumored Girlfriend From Ghana (Pictures) by franchasng: 8:51am On Dec 21, 2018
When you hear a man say "fine lady", this is the definition of fine lady.

This lady is super hot....she is good to go....Davido can drop Chioma abeg, Chioma no reach, see ukwu, ewo shocked shocked

Classy, hot, pretty, sexy, refined, adorable, lovely lady. This type of lady, if she can try get small sense join, no man will delay to walk her straight to the altar to say YES I DO I DO cheesy

Davido, we solidly behind you, at least for the first time in your whole life, you are getting close to a real fine lady, not all those kpanla fish you had been wasting your money and fame on just like your mentor 2face Idibia that doesn't date fine women but sleep around with anything in skirt despite his fame angry angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Serwaa Amihere, Davido's Rumored Girlfriend From Ghana (Pictures) by franchasng: 8:52am On Dec 21, 2018
Abagworo:
The story is believable [s]based on the fact that she has same body build as Chioma and even looks like her[/s]. That's Davido's spec for sure.
angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Meet Serwaa Amihere, Davido's Rumored Girlfriend From Ghana (Pictures) by franchasng: 8:55am On Dec 21, 2018
Toks2008:
Man will be man and this does not mean he does not desire Chioma above all...ONLY WISE LADIES WILL UNDERSTAND THIS DEEP TRUTH.
You must be a very mature man.

Only mature, wise ladies understand that that's how the world is....if not, you will keep running from one man to another aimlessly.

99.99% rich and financially able men can't spend their whole life dating or married to just one woman, natural law does not support that, I don't care what anybody thinks or say....it is the same in Europe, America, Asia, Arab, Caribbean, Africa, India...men are men.

Only broke and poor men remain forever faithful to one woman out of no choice and out of fear of spending cry

1 Like

Re: Meet Serwaa Amihere, Davido's Rumored Girlfriend From Ghana (Pictures) by Mankosi: 8:56am On Dec 21, 2018
This one na oldie. Davido is just playing around with her puss..y

1 Like

Re: Meet Serwaa Amihere, Davido's Rumored Girlfriend From Ghana (Pictures) by Funkybabee(f): 8:58am On Dec 21, 2018
Dam!! She is cute oo though with nice curve but why did she likes one hairstyle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Serwaa Amihere, Davido's Rumored Girlfriend From Ghana (Pictures) by Toks2008(m): 9:00am On Dec 21, 2018
franchasng:
You must be a very mature man.

Only mature, wise ladies understand that that's how the world is....if not, you will keep running from one man to another aimlessly.

99.99% rich and financially able men can't spend their whole life dating or married to just one woman, natural law does not support that, I don't care what anybody thinks or say....it is the same in Europe, America, Asia, Arab, Caribbean, Africa, India...men are men.

Only broke and poor men remain forever faithful to one woman out of no choice and out of fear of spending cry

Gbam!

The only thing I don't do as a believer in christ is philander and you will never see me have a side chic regardless of my financial status.

I see guys who keep mistresses as jerks and cowards.

If I want a second lady,I will meticulously pick her out and marry her and if my wife refuses to understand then I can't help her...if she leaves me nah her choice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Serwaa Amihere, Davido's Rumored Girlfriend From Ghana (Pictures) by Sultty(m): 9:05am On Dec 21, 2018
turkey Nla shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Serwaa Amihere, Davido's Rumored Girlfriend From Ghana (Pictures) by Toks2008(m): 9:05am On Dec 21, 2018
Sultty:
turkey Nla shocked

lol!

Davido too like bigger fish.
Re: Meet Serwaa Amihere, Davido's Rumored Girlfriend From Ghana (Pictures) by MASTERMIND04(m): 9:07am On Dec 21, 2018
The lady is beautiful.
See shape shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Serwaa Amihere, Davido's Rumored Girlfriend From Ghana (Pictures) by PStacks(m): 9:11am On Dec 21, 2018
Thank God we would Rest from Chioma wahala

1 Like

Re: Meet Serwaa Amihere, Davido's Rumored Girlfriend From Ghana (Pictures) by zoomman(m): 9:13am On Dec 21, 2018
D babe set like mathset.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Serwaa Amihere, Davido's Rumored Girlfriend From Ghana (Pictures) by wisebrains: 9:16am On Dec 21, 2018
Na this one go finish Davido finally grin grin
Wetin I know self grin

3 Likes

Re: Meet Serwaa Amihere, Davido's Rumored Girlfriend From Ghana (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 21, 2018
shocked ovoko! see hips! davido don upgrade oo. but wait oo op are u sure davido is really dating this babe cos we know davido always prefer ugly girls minus chioma sha.but wait where is chioma?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Serwaa Amihere, Davido's Rumored Girlfriend From Ghana (Pictures) by franchasng: 9:19am On Dec 21, 2018
Toks2008:

Gbam!

The only thing I don't do as a believer in christ is philander and you will never see me have a side chic regardless of my financial status.

I see guys who keep mistresses as jerks and cowards.

If I want a second lady,I will meticulously pick her out and marry her and if my wife refuses to understand then I can't help her...if she leaves me nah her choice.
You are absolutely correct. The only thing that can make a man remain faithful to his wife is absolute fear of God, which comes through the special grace of God Almighty, not by mere wisdom or person decision or self control....you need God's grace to withstand that polygamous urge in men cool

1 Like

Re: Meet Serwaa Amihere, Davido's Rumored Girlfriend From Ghana (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 21, 2018
wisebrains:
Na this one go finish Davido finally grin grin
Wetin I know self grin
this one go jus finish all the Adeleke money

2 Likes

Re: Meet Serwaa Amihere, Davido's Rumored Girlfriend From Ghana (Pictures) by Akinola2543(m): 9:24am On Dec 21, 2018
Ayobami7:
国人民代表大会
u mean national peoples Congress??
Re: Meet Serwaa Amihere, Davido's Rumored Girlfriend From Ghana (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 21, 2018
franchasng:
You are absolutely correct. The only thing that can make a man remain faithful to his wife is absolute fear of God, which comes through the special grace of God Almighty, not by mere wisdom or person decision or self control....you need God's grace to withstand that polygamous urge in men cool
lol yet some pastors under grace still cheat on their wives and keep secret mistresses.being faithful is all about being disciplined and getting married to ur spec.some men will marry a fugly shapeless woman and keep a beautiful woman as their mistress.why not just marry that mistress since she is ur type of spec u desire in a woman.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) / American Bodyguard Of Dababy Collecting Lagos Girl Number (Photos) / Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.