Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Meet Serwaa Amihere, Davido's Rumored Girlfriend From Ghana (Pictures) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Serwaa Amihere, Davido's Rumored Girlfriend From Ghana (Pictures) (94477 Views)

Meet Maame Serwaa Ghanaian Actress With Biggest Watermelon That Got Many Talking / Davido Rumored Ghanaian Girlfriend Celebrates New Year With Sleeveless Outfit / Davido Rumored To Be Dating Serwaa Amihere, Ghanaian TV Presenter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Serwaa Amihere, Davido's Rumored Girlfriend From Ghana (Pictures) by marvinsync(m): 12:41pm On Dec 21, 2018
TimiRume:
Facially Chioma is prettier and younger.

Ps; i'm surprised men here are not falling over how smart or intelligent a woman is, that tells me that ''slay queens'' are justified in emphasising their physical attributes much more than any quality they possess. So men, women are getting less smart because they know what drives you crazy, its not brains.

how can we know how smart u are from a picture

the physical attributes are what we first observe and attracts us then after we can find out if ur smart enough

so overall ladies have both

1 Like

Re: Meet Serwaa Amihere, Davido's Rumored Girlfriend From Ghana (Pictures) by Olulinks(m): 12:42pm On Dec 21, 2018
ShySteady:
"If you want to lay eggs, look for a soft nest"

I didn't understand this expression many years ago when I first heard it.

In this context, it makes pure sense!
Yorubas will say eat only frog with eggs. In this context, Yorubas will understand what it means.

1 Like

Re: Meet Serwaa Amihere, Davido's Rumored Girlfriend From Ghana (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 21, 2018
franchasng:

Toh, what do I even know, am I not an ordinary industrialist/business owner, you guys maybe right anyway
lack of money can never stop a man wey wan cheat to cheatcheesy. I have seen jobless men keep harems of womencheesy. Na man wey make up im mind not to cheat na im no go cheat. Ok lets compare both Mark Zukerberg and Donald Trump. Both are rich but while one is a family oriented d home type of dad(mark zukerberg) the other is a chronic flirt(donald trump). Same u wil find in guys who are broke. So na just charactercheesy.
Re: Meet Serwaa Amihere, Davido's Rumored Girlfriend From Ghana (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 21, 2018
Starboytwo:
Why all this kain girls no dey day for MUSHIN na sad
a whole Mushin no get babes with hips and azz?shocked. ..Haba! Where are the yoruba babesshocked. Ok make u come edo state u go see enuf babes wey carry ukwu with hipscheesy
Re: Meet Serwaa Amihere, Davido's Rumored Girlfriend From Ghana (Pictures) by ikorodureporta: 12:54pm On Dec 21, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:
She fine pass chioma..
And she get big yansh and hips.

I just wish I could pour my sperm on those soft ass after doggy style..
For your mind...

1 Like

Re: Meet Serwaa Amihere, Davido's Rumored Girlfriend From Ghana (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 21, 2018
IamD18:
If he want, make he dey fvck around. Chioma nogo talk, that one na very wise slow poison.

Only a fool will think that Chioma will want to marry Davido.

Na Ponzi scheme she dey use am do.

Na Chioma fit do the breakup when she's done with her Igbotic buisness plans grin
i doubt if chioma is using davido for ponzi cos she will be d one to lose if she dumps him. No man go wan do serious relationship with her cos dem go always dey refer to the new guy as new dude dating davido's ex. No self respecting man go dey happy if im girlfriend or wife is always tagged davido's excheesy.
Re: Meet Serwaa Amihere, Davido's Rumored Girlfriend From Ghana (Pictures) by Legalese(m): 1:04pm On Dec 21, 2018
Good clarification. Now I understand. Apologies.
keryj:

My comment wasn't personal. Just an observation and not a suggestion to anyone. It's your dirty mind that made you think I will ever advice any guy to leave his girl for such reason.

If you attach your personal life to every issue, just don't drag me to it.
Re: Meet Serwaa Amihere, Davido's Rumored Girlfriend From Ghana (Pictures) by EmpressDia(f): 1:09pm On Dec 21, 2018
Where is his bodyguard Chioma
Re: Meet Serwaa Amihere, Davido's Rumored Girlfriend From Ghana (Pictures) by Lomprico2: 1:10pm On Dec 21, 2018
lonlytroy:

Thank you prof

Anytime bro!
Re: Meet Serwaa Amihere, Davido's Rumored Girlfriend From Ghana (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 21, 2018
I was about asking why most women lack taste. Then I remembered there aren't much down to earth males with good brains around. If not, what would a lady like this be doing with someone like davido?

1 Like

Re: Meet Serwaa Amihere, Davido's Rumored Girlfriend From Ghana (Pictures) by Aarenaija: 1:45pm On Dec 21, 2018
All these Daughters of eve cheesy

If you are not principled and disciplined Ehn,
Confusion is your name. grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Serwaa Amihere, Davido's Rumored Girlfriend From Ghana (Pictures) by Buffalowings3(m): 1:51pm On Dec 21, 2018
TimiRume:
She has a better figure, i agree but not face.
er, you prefer a smart lady,maybe, but you are not the rule. Many guys would pick a bimbo many many times before they...maybe..demand for more...after they have exhausted their youth. So congratulations mr exception grin

grin grin grin
To marry bimbo na the best o
Re: Meet Serwaa Amihere, Davido's Rumored Girlfriend From Ghana (Pictures) by Rolly22(m): 3:58pm On Dec 21, 2018
Yuceeluv:
She is beautiful...that's all I know here.

Just like you
Re: Meet Serwaa Amihere, Davido's Rumored Girlfriend From Ghana (Pictures) by hargbolahan01: 4:11pm On Dec 21, 2018
atleast this one is not jobless
Re: Meet Serwaa Amihere, Davido's Rumored Girlfriend From Ghana (Pictures) by UncleJudax(m): 7:08pm On Dec 21, 2018
midolian:
grin grin grin grin grin

This one no get yam leg..and she no get hair for chest grin grin
You are a useless something. Your tribalism knows no bounds.
Even who another person de foick de vex you.

What a life grin

Spits
Re: Meet Serwaa Amihere, Davido's Rumored Girlfriend From Ghana (Pictures) by generationz(f): 7:26pm On Dec 21, 2018
TimiRume:
Facially Chioma is prettier and younger.

Ps; i'm surprised men here are not falling over how smart or intelligent a woman is, that tells me that ''slay queens'' are justified in emphasising their physical attributes much more than any quality they possess. So men, women are getting less smart because they know what drives you crazy, its not brains.

they are only emphasizing on her assets because she is the rumored girlfriend of a top star in the entertainment industry

remember things like these are what fuels the entertainment industry

If it was reported that she won an award or got a degree you would see comments like "beauty with brains"

Nothing wrong in hyping a beautiful and sexy woman who I'm sure uses her sex appeal to remain popular among her Ghanaian TV fans
Re: Meet Serwaa Amihere, Davido's Rumored Girlfriend From Ghana (Pictures) by Yuceeluv(f): 7:27pm On Dec 21, 2018
Lol...tnx

Rolly22:

Just like you
Re: Meet Serwaa Amihere, Davido's Rumored Girlfriend From Ghana (Pictures) by generationz(f): 7:29pm On Dec 21, 2018
lefulefu:
i doubt if chioma is using davido for ponzi cos she will be d one to lose if she dumps him. No man go wan do serious relationship with her cos dem go always dey refer to the new guy as new dude dating davido's ex. No self respecting man go dey happy if im girlfriend or wife is always tagged davido's excheesy.

two of WizKids ex are married to comfortable guys

If the girl is good it won't matter that she dated a celerity

1 Like

Re: Meet Serwaa Amihere, Davido's Rumored Girlfriend From Ghana (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 21, 2018
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
generationz:

two of WizKids ex are married to comfortable guys

If the girl is good it won't matter that she dated a celerity
hmmm are they nigerian men?
iyam asking oo cos the average nigerian man is scared of OKAFOR"S LAW cheesy cheesy

;;;;;';;
Re: Meet Serwaa Amihere, Davido's Rumored Girlfriend From Ghana (Pictures) by midolian(m): 9:43pm On Dec 21, 2018
UncleJudax:

You are a useless something. Your tribalism knows no bounds.
Even who another person de foick de vex you.

What a life grin

Spits
Na wa o! Why body dey pepper you? Did I mention any tribe? grin grin
Re: Meet Serwaa Amihere, Davido's Rumored Girlfriend From Ghana (Pictures) by obynno7(m): 10:42pm On Dec 21, 2018
Davido no get good taste for pretty women
Re: Meet Serwaa Amihere, Davido's Rumored Girlfriend From Ghana (Pictures) by generationz(f): 12:33am On Dec 22, 2018
lefulefu:
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
hmmm are they nigerian men?
iyam asking oo cos the average nigerian man is scared of OKAFOR"S LAW cheesy cheesy

;;;;;';;

lol
they are Nigerian men o

I think one or both are Yoruba

Okafors law ke?

Many men marry non virgins these days , does it make any difference if he ex was a celeb?

I think its just the having to deal with your wife being called 'Davidos ex ' by bloggers

some men are more mature than that .

Also if the lady is an amazing person why would you let her go because she is a celebs ex girl
Re: Meet Serwaa Amihere, Davido's Rumored Girlfriend From Ghana (Pictures) by Nanatrendy(f): 7:51am On Dec 22, 2018
It's a lie, where is the proof?
Re: Meet Serwaa Amihere, Davido's Rumored Girlfriend From Ghana (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 22, 2018
generationz:

lol
they are Nigerian men o

I think one or both are Yoruba

Okafors law ke?

Many men marry non virgins these days , does it make any difference if he ex was a celeb?

I think its just the having to deal with your wife being called 'Davidos ex ' by bloggers

some men are more mature than that .

Also if the lady is an amazing person why would you let her go because she is a celebs ex girl
hmm those guys try oo shocked
a lady that dated a caleb can never move on cos she will still be thinking of the guy and seeing from a distance the way the caleb is flexing.she will be missing those days she fooled around with the caleb.if whizkid gives any of those his married ex a call they will definitely run back to him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Resemblance Of 2face Idibia & Joel Amadi Got Fans Talking / Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) / Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.