Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Buhari Has Great Humour, Genuinely Loves Nigeria, Says Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Great Humour, Genuinely Loves Nigeria, Says Osinbajo (903 Views)

Proof That The World LOVES Nigeria And Nigerians / If Buhari Wins I Will Doubt If God Loves Nigeria / Buhari is contesting because he loves Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Has Great Humour, Genuinely Loves Nigeria, Says Osinbajo by Mysteryque: 1:28pm On Dec 20, 2018
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo has heaped praised on his boss, President Muhammadu Buhari as he turned 76 on Monday.

Osinbajo who is in Vienna, Austria to participate in the Africa-Europe High-Level Forum with other African and European Heads of States or Government, described Buhari as a man who genuinely loves Nigeria.

Osinbajo alongside Buhari are seeking a second term in office in the forthcoming general elections billed for February 2019.

Sending his greetings, Osinbajo took to Twitter and wrote,. “To a man, who has been exemplary in life and his commitment to Nigeria,” he tweeted along with a painted sketch of Buhari.

He added that, “To a man who has a great sense of humour,” he said of Buhari who had three failed attempts to be President.

“To a man who genuinely loves the Nigerian people and to a man I am privileged to call Boss, Happy 76th Birthday!” Osinbajo wrote.

President Buhari was born in Daura on 17 December 1942, and after his early education in both Daura and Katsina, he joined the army in 1961.

After initial training at the Nigerian Military Training College (NMTC) now known as Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Buhari went for cadet training at from 1962 to 1963 at Mons Officer Cadet School in Aldershot, England.

He was commissioned a Second Lieutenant at the age of 20, and appointed Platoon Commander of the Second Infantry Battalion in Abeokuta.

From then on, his military career blossomed. At the head of several commands, before, during and after the civil war, Buhari in 1973 attended the Defence Services Staff College, Wellington, India.

After the 1975 coup that brought Murtala Muhammed to power, Buhari was appointed governor of the North Eastern state, where he is now leading, as civilian president and commander-in-chief, a charge of Nigerian troops against Boko Haram insurgency, since 2015.

In 2003, Buhari had his first shot at the presidency. He did not win. He tried again in 2007 and 2011 and again failed to win. On his fourth attempt in 2015 alongside Prof Osinbajo, he made the record as the first challenger to defeat an incumbent in the presidential election in Nigeria.

Source: http://www.nigerianeye.com/2018/12/buhari-has-great-humour-genuinely-loves.html?m=1

Re: Buhari Has Great Humour, Genuinely Loves Nigeria, Says Osinbajo by Mysteryque: 1:29pm On Dec 20, 2018
We hope the president can demonstrate more that he loves Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Has Great Humour, Genuinely Loves Nigeria, Says Osinbajo by Blackfire(m): 1:30pm On Dec 20, 2018
Just imagine....

Yoruba people

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Great Humour, Genuinely Loves Nigeria, Says Osinbajo by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 20, 2018
That picture is of original buhari
Re: Buhari Has Great Humour, Genuinely Loves Nigeria, Says Osinbajo by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 20, 2018

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Great Humour, Genuinely Loves Nigeria, Says Osinbajo by yomi96(m): 1:31pm On Dec 20, 2018
What has his humour given us, poverty I guess
Why e no go talk like dat, after all, Na him fellow yam eater, The holy book has warned, be wary of wolves in sheep clothing, osinbanjo is a typical example of a fake Pastor.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Great Humour, Genuinely Loves Nigeria, Says Osinbajo by yomi96(m): 1:33pm On Dec 20, 2018
Blackfire:
Just imagine....

Yoruba people
don't white wash all of us bro, some of us still have our dignity, free from bigotry and nepotism.
That man has sold his conscience because of his belly

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Great Humour, Genuinely Loves Nigeria, Says Osinbajo by Nitah1: 1:35pm On Dec 20, 2018
Blackfire:
Just imagine....

Yoruba people
The kind hate wey Igbo people harbor against Buhari ehn,but i tell you Wailers that the next level is going to be rough for una.
Re: Buhari Has Great Humour, Genuinely Loves Nigeria, Says Osinbajo by KillTheZombies: 1:36pm On Dec 20, 2018
You mean he opens his mouth just the way his brain is opened and empty? grin

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Great Humour, Genuinely Loves Nigeria, Says Osinbajo by Racoon(m): 1:38pm On Dec 20, 2018
So VP Osinbajo can be talking of a humourous Buhari with all the abysmal negative indices of life & economy with associated widespread hardship for the common man under this govt? Any wonder the government said he have a flair for cartoons angry angry

Just take a look @ Buhari's government policies, composition of government from his kitchen staff,FG, board of MDAs, service chiefs, heads of paramilitary agencies etc and you don't need any more conviction that he is not fit to head a multi-complex entity like Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Great Humour, Genuinely Loves Nigeria, Says Osinbajo by Nitah1: 1:39pm On Dec 20, 2018
Is because of pmb simplicity that the useless lawmakers with potberries has audacity yo disgraced themselves why trying to disgrace him.
Some of them were there during obj,they dare not try that to obj.

Sarki is the disaster that has befallen this country,the good news is that many of them including the criminal called Sarki will not be coming back.
Re: Buhari Has Great Humour, Genuinely Loves Nigeria, Says Osinbajo by KillTheZombies: 1:40pm On Dec 20, 2018
Nitah1:
The kind hate wey Igbo people harbor against Buhari ehn,but i tell you Wailers that the next level is going to be rough for una.

Dumbohari love IBO people?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Great Humour, Genuinely Loves Nigeria, Says Osinbajo by KillTheZombies: 1:43pm On Dec 20, 2018
Nitah1:
Is because of pmb simplicity that the useless lawmakers with potberries has audacity yo disgraced themselves why trying to disgrace him.

Sarki is the disaster that has befallen this country,the good news is that many of them including the criminal called Sarki will not be coming back.

No be only 'potberries', na 'plateApples'. Illiterate zombies always drawn to illiterate dumbohari.
I never see any zombiharist wey get proper sense for my life.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Great Humour, Genuinely Loves Nigeria, Says Osinbajo by Gandollar(f): 1:43pm On Dec 20, 2018
Abuheekmat:
Ehnn? Mai lukam again.
Re: Buhari Has Great Humour, Genuinely Loves Nigeria, Says Osinbajo by Gandollar(f): 1:48pm On Dec 20, 2018
Nitah1:
O boy buhari hated Igbos first. Do you expect to sow corn and reap banana? To say that Igbos hate buhari is an understatement because buhari is not a likable personality.

Things go rough for who? You forgot Igbos are very industrious and self-motivated, unlike what obtains in your little poverty ridden colony.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Great Humour, Genuinely Loves Nigeria, Says Osinbajo by orisa37: 1:49pm On Dec 20, 2018
Nigeria is a Gold Mine. Buhari loves the Mines but dislike the Indigenes around the Mines.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Great Humour, Genuinely Loves Nigeria, Says Osinbajo by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 20, 2018
Gandollar:
Ehnn? Mai lukam again.

Mai lukam
Re: Buhari Has Great Humour, Genuinely Loves Nigeria, Says Osinbajo by Gandollar(f): 1:49pm On Dec 20, 2018
Nitah1:

RIP ENGLISH LANGUAGE
Re: Buhari Has Great Humour, Genuinely Loves Nigeria, Says Osinbajo by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 20, 2018
KillTheZombies:

No be only 'potberries', na 'plateApples'. Illiterate zombies always drawn to illiterate dumbohari.
I never see any zombiharist wet get proper sense for my life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Great Humour, Genuinely Loves Nigeria, Says Osinbajo by FarahAideed: 1:51pm On Dec 20, 2018
We saw how he used his humour to kill unarmed shias on Abuja streets with 50 cal machine guns ...Let him use his humour to entertain his cows in Daura and leave us the Bleep alone..Buhari go go go go go go
Re: Buhari Has Great Humour, Genuinely Loves Nigeria, Says Osinbajo by Nitah1: 1:53pm On Dec 20, 2018
KillTheZombies:

I never see any zombiharist (wet) get proper sense for my life.
Take a look at your English very well and tell me how well you are educated.

You are highly educated to the extent that you don't know where you belong,what you want and co.
Today you want VP fr an igboman,tomorrow you Will be shouting Biafra,Biafra up and down,at the sane time you need referendum.
Re: Buhari Has Great Humour, Genuinely Loves Nigeria, Says Osinbajo by Gandollar(f): 1:53pm On Dec 20, 2018
Abuheekmat:

Mai lukam
I don lukam again and I think it's the real one. But did he take the picture before or after Trump called him lifeless?
Re: Buhari Has Great Humour, Genuinely Loves Nigeria, Says Osinbajo by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 20, 2018
Abuheekmat:
Thi is the fake Buhari Trump called lifeless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Great Humour, Genuinely Loves Nigeria, Says Osinbajo by Nitah1: 1:55pm On Dec 20, 2018
FarahAideed:
We saw how he used his humour to kill unarmed shias on Abuja streets with 50 cal machine guns ...Let him use his humour to entertain his cows in Daura and leave us the Bleep alone..Buhari go go go go go go
if only wishes are horses. grin
FarahAideed:
if only wishes are horses.
Re: Buhari Has Great Humour, Genuinely Loves Nigeria, Says Osinbajo by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 20, 2018
Gandollar:
I don lukam again and I think it's the real one. But did he take the picture before or after Trump called him lifeless?

This picture don tey . He looks very healthy here
Re: Buhari Has Great Humour, Genuinely Loves Nigeria, Says Osinbajo by Nitah1: 1:56pm On Dec 20, 2018
FarahAideed:
Re: Buhari Has Great Humour, Genuinely Loves Nigeria, Says Osinbajo by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 20, 2018
litdutchboy:

Thi is the fake Buhari Trump called lifeless

For real?

Called him lifeless?
Re: Buhari Has Great Humour, Genuinely Loves Nigeria, Says Osinbajo by Gandollar(f): 1:59pm On Dec 20, 2018
Abuheekmat:

This picture don tey . He looks very healthy here
Ok.
Re: Buhari Has Great Humour, Genuinely Loves Nigeria, Says Osinbajo by Nitah1: 1:59pm On Dec 20, 2018
Gandollar:
RIP ENGLISH LANGUAGE
And the professor of English has to expressed himself in capital letters.

Hate kill you there.
Re: Buhari Has Great Humour, Genuinely Loves Nigeria, Says Osinbajo by Gandollar(f): 2:01pm On Dec 20, 2018
Abuheekmat:

For real?

Called him lifeless?
Yes! After he paid Trump a visit and departed, Trump told his aide he never wanted to meet such a lifeless human like that all his life again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Great Humour, Genuinely Loves Nigeria, Says Osinbajo by Gandollar(f): 2:02pm On Dec 20, 2018
Nitah1:
And the professor of English has to expressed himself in capital letters.

Hate kill you there.
RIP ENGLISH LANGUAGE. Continue... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Great Humour, Genuinely Loves Nigeria, Says Osinbajo by KillTheZombies: 2:03pm On Dec 20, 2018
Nitah1:
Take a look at your English very well and tell me how well you are educated.

You are highly educated to the extent that you don't know where you belong,what you want and co.
Today you want VP fr an igboman,tomorrow you Will be shouting Biafra,Biafra up and down,at the sane time you need referendum.

You are a cantankerous zombie. You want to compare a typo typed in pidgin (wey, wet) with your inexcusable grammatical 'shakabula' where you exchanged 'potberries' for 'potbelly'. How do they even relate, you this oshogbo illiterate?
Can you argue that your own gaffe is a typo?

What a mor0n.

grin

4 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benue Govt Impounds 105 Cows Over Open Grazing / Meet Apc Flagbearer For Oyo State House Of Assembly, Egbeda Lg, Usman Olalekan / Atiku Is The Highest Employer In Adamawa After The State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.