Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Buhari Has Great Humour, Genuinely Loves Nigeria, Says Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Great Humour, Genuinely Loves Nigeria, Says Osinbajo (913 Views)

Proof That The World LOVES Nigeria And Nigerians / If Buhari Wins I Will Doubt If God Loves Nigeria / Buhari is contesting because he loves Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Great Humour, Genuinely Loves Nigeria, Says Osinbajo by Gandollar(f): 2:03pm On Dec 20, 2018
Nitah1:
if only wishes are horses. ;Dif only wishes are horses.
Pls the picture of buahari above, is it the fake one or real one?
Re: Buhari Has Great Humour, Genuinely Loves Nigeria, Says Osinbajo by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 20, 2018
Gandollar:
Yes! After he paid Trump a visit and departed, Trump told his aide he never wanted to meet such a lifeless human like that all his life again.

Trump is rude sha
Re: Buhari Has Great Humour, Genuinely Loves Nigeria, Says Osinbajo by Gandollar(f): 2:06pm On Dec 20, 2018
Abuheekmat:

Trump is rude sha
You may just call him caustic grin
Re: Buhari Has Great Humour, Genuinely Loves Nigeria, Says Osinbajo by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 20, 2018
Gandollar:
You may just call him caustic grin

Lol
Re: Buhari Has Great Humour, Genuinely Loves Nigeria, Says Osinbajo by Ziggylady(f): 2:09pm On Dec 20, 2018
Osunbajo is getting worse by the day,especially after the pummeling he recieved during the last V.P.debate

Professor 'were,ware,where.
Re: Buhari Has Great Humour, Genuinely Loves Nigeria, Says Osinbajo by Nitah1: 3:04pm On Dec 20, 2018
KillTheZombies:

You are a cantankerous zombie. You want to compare a typo typed in pidgin (wey, wet) with your inexcusable grammatical 'shakabula' where you exchanged 'potberries' for 'potbelly'. How do they even relate, you this oshogbo illiterate?
Can you argue that your own gaffe is a typo?

What a mor0n.

grin

You have a brain problem,so anyone that speak against Igbos is a Yoruba person?
May hate kill you like ojukwu.
Re: Buhari Has Great Humour, Genuinely Loves Nigeria, Says Osinbajo by KillTheZombies: 5:16pm On Dec 20, 2018
Nitah1:
You have a brain problem,so anyone that speak against Igbos is a Yoruba person?
May hate kill you like ojukwu.

You are a cross-breed between a monkey and a baboon. You are a MONBOON. Who do you think you are fooling. Illiterate zombies bore me.

Get lost!
Re: Buhari Has Great Humour, Genuinely Loves Nigeria, Says Osinbajo by Nitah1: 6:07pm On Dec 20, 2018
KillTheZombies:

You are a cross-breed between a monkey and a baboon. You are a MONBOON. Who do you think you are fooling. Illiterate zombies bore me.

Get lost!
From the beginning of your sentence to the end,it has been full stop all through.
what happen to comma?
Re: Buhari Has Great Humour, Genuinely Loves Nigeria, Says Osinbajo by Nitah1: 6:10pm On Dec 20, 2018
KillTheZombies:

Get lost!
There is no word like "cross-breed",instead there is crossbreed or crossbreeds.
Cover your face in shame.
Re: Buhari Has Great Humour, Genuinely Loves Nigeria, Says Osinbajo by KillTheZombies: 6:14pm On Dec 20, 2018
Nitah1:
[s]There is no word like "crossbreed",instead there is crossbreeds or crossbred.
Cover your face in shame.[/s]

Useless Afonja MONBOON. Go and hunt human skulls, so you can get a piece to eat.

1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Great Humour, Genuinely Loves Nigeria, Says Osinbajo by feddis(m): 11:15am On Dec 21, 2018
May he be loved the way he loves Nigeria and may his riches grow the way he grew that of Nigeria, nonsense.
Why won't he, Osinbajo praise Buhari, when birds of the same feathers flock together.
May their days be like Nigerian recession.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Those Of You Who Are Afraid Of Death, Prepare To Die – Nnamdi Kanu / Nigerians React To PMB Saying "If I Loose The Elections, I'll Just Say God Dey" / Breaking: Dr Kola Balogun (PDP) Defeats Oyo State Governor, Abiola Ajimobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.