Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Facebook Slay King And Slay Queen Fight In Lagos. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Facebook Slay King And Slay Queen Fight In Lagos. Photos (60691 Views)

Moment CCTV Captured A Slay King Stealing An iPhone 6 At A Super Market. / Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos / Slay King, Victory Ene, Caught On CCTV Stealing Macbook At Abuja Plaza (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook Slay King And Slay Queen Fight In Lagos. Photos by deebrain(m): 5:26pm On Dec 20, 2018
Hmmm

Shout out to all that allowed the fight to go on.

Bless you, combatants. These form of fights should be encouraged.

4 Likes

Re: Facebook Slay King And Slay Queen Fight In Lagos. Photos by AlphaStyles(m): 5:26pm On Dec 20, 2018
Raise your hand if u see breast

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Facebook Slay King And Slay Queen Fight In Lagos. Photos by franchasng: 5:26pm On Dec 20, 2018
cheesy
Re: Facebook Slay King And Slay Queen Fight In Lagos. Photos by mrfowler(m): 5:27pm On Dec 20, 2018
dainformant:
A serious fight broke out between a young man and lady during their meeting yesterday in Lagos.

It was gathered that the clash between the Facebook users occurred following a brawl which started on the social media platform as it is claimed that there's has been bad blood between the two. 

According to reports, the fight started online when the lady identified as Kiki allegedly made a post threatening to beat up the young man named Cammy, when she meets him in their Facebook group's hangout in Lagos. 

The duo finally met at the hangout on Wednesday (yesterday) and exchanged words for some time before engaging in a serious fight. 

The slay king and the slay queen fought themselves to the extent they tore their clothes in public. 

While the fight was going on, other members of the group did nothing to stop them but even filmed the disgraceful scene which has gone viral on social media. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/young-man-and-lady-fights-in-lagos-during-facebook-group-hangout.html
This is quite disgraceful! May God save our generation.
Re: Facebook Slay King And Slay Queen Fight In Lagos. Photos by omoteacher(m): 5:28pm On Dec 20, 2018
shocked shocked : shocked

Where are the king and the queen ? Any thing can just graced NL front page....

3 Likes

Re: Facebook Slay King And Slay Queen Fight In Lagos. Photos by Jidibia(m): 5:28pm On Dec 20, 2018
D slay Queen chop beating no be small. From the story na d slay queen find trouble. See as d slay king give d slay queen mud water drink. Lol...

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Slay King And Slay Queen Fight In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 20, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Facebook Slay King And Slay Queen Fight In Lagos. Photos by loadedvibes: 5:32pm On Dec 20, 2018
But how girl go threaten to beat boy ?

10 Likes

Re: Facebook Slay King And Slay Queen Fight In Lagos. Photos by loadedvibes: 5:33pm On Dec 20, 2018
Yes it helps to settle beef alot.. once they fight finish them go settle
deebrain:
Hmmm

Shout out to all that allowed the fight to go on.

Bless you, combatants. These form of fights should be encouraged.
Re: Facebook Slay King And Slay Queen Fight In Lagos. Photos by Jidibia(m): 5:36pm On Dec 20, 2018
post=74025751:
But how girl go threaten to beat boy ?
She dey form queen of blaq bra. She was taught the lesson of her life. Stupid gal.

3 Likes

Re: Facebook Slay King And Slay Queen Fight In Lagos. Photos by grrr: 5:36pm On Dec 20, 2018
Yusuf54:
Nigeria Youths are truly Lazy
Nigeria Youths are truly Lazy
Nigeria Youths are truly hardworking
Dont generalize based on few youths

1 Like

Re: Facebook Slay King And Slay Queen Fight In Lagos. Photos by Kooldon(f): 5:37pm On Dec 20, 2018
How would a girl in her right sense threatened to beat up a boy? I dont stil understand. To be candid, this is a match made in heaven. Mark this now, they will get married to themselves in the future. Happy Married Life in advance

6 Likes

Re: Facebook Slay King And Slay Queen Fight In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 20, 2018
Nairaland will never say the story as it is

they're even tagging the small innocent boy as Slay king...

Op na wa for you

4 Likes

Re: Facebook Slay King And Slay Queen Fight In Lagos. Photos by manikspears: 5:38pm On Dec 20, 2018
Re: Facebook Slay King And Slay Queen Fight In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 20, 2018
omoteacher:
shocked shocked : shocked

Where are the king and the queen ? Any thing can just graced NL front page....

I weak for them bro
Re: Facebook Slay King And Slay Queen Fight In Lagos. Photos by NLandIsHypocrit: 5:40pm On Dec 20, 2018
I don't beat up ladies but when I see men who does that, I don't condemn them either because many women are taking advantage of the fact that men mostly play gentlemen to them and seizes the opportunity to bully the men with verbal provocations.

3 Likes

Re: Facebook Slay King And Slay Queen Fight In Lagos. Photos by omis1(m): 5:41pm On Dec 20, 2018
nabiz:
Lol pls I need the video.i will pay any amount to get it.the film go sweet die grin grin
I have the video nd i kmow d wholr story.
The stupid gal waa at fault,she even bite d people dat try to separate dem

1 Like

Re: Facebook Slay King And Slay Queen Fight In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 20, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Slay King And Slay Queen Fight In Lagos. Photos by Liliyann(f): 5:42pm On Dec 20, 2018
I know that boy very well on Fb, very troublesome
Re: Facebook Slay King And Slay Queen Fight In Lagos. Photos by benn94(m): 5:44pm On Dec 20, 2018
I started laughing even before I opened the trend. Those two slay fools made my day.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Slay King And Slay Queen Fight In Lagos. Photos by madgoat(m): 5:45pm On Dec 20, 2018
I can see the slay queen's tiny boob grin
Re: Facebook Slay King And Slay Queen Fight In Lagos. Photos by Oritsewhandey(m): 5:45pm On Dec 20, 2018
Mrblaster:
Useless generation
Cow & Gate generation.
-Prof. Wole Soyinka
Re: Facebook Slay King And Slay Queen Fight In Lagos. Photos by Mannie92(m): 5:47pm On Dec 20, 2018
Video no play nah

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Slay King And Slay Queen Fight In Lagos. Photos by Onlyfrozenjim(m): 5:47pm On Dec 20, 2018
This story don reach nairaland...ewooo
Re: Facebook Slay King And Slay Queen Fight In Lagos. Photos by correctguy101(m): 5:49pm On Dec 20, 2018
Baawaa:
Where are their parents
They should call them to come and eat grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Especially the girl, she be like bonga fish gringrin

Awon omo werey...

3 Likes

Re: Facebook Slay King And Slay Queen Fight In Lagos. Photos by Orpe7(m): 5:51pm On Dec 20, 2018
Na d generation wey wan rule be this. Tufiakwa
Re: Facebook Slay King And Slay Queen Fight In Lagos. Photos by Bambambiglo: 5:52pm On Dec 20, 2018
python2gbera:

You have no idea how much anger this brought out in me..

-python2

You need to upgrade to python 3. 2 is now outdated
Re: Facebook Slay King And Slay Queen Fight In Lagos. Photos by Agritech(m): 5:54pm On Dec 20, 2018
what the idiot said before she shot the beating of her live.

By the way, women are their worst enemies. it was a girl that was asking them not to separate the fight and was also a girl that was doing the videoing.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Slay King And Slay Queen Fight In Lagos. Photos by Baawaa(m): 5:56pm On Dec 20, 2018
correctguy101:

Especially the girl, she be like bonga fish gringrin

Awon omo werey...
dey don offend you before grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo Pastor Caught With Female Pants, Laminated Pictures Of Girls In Bayelsa / Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects / Man Who Disguised As A Woman In RCCG Lagos, Caught & Stripped (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.