Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Christians Absurdity. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Absurdity. (388 Views)

The Absurdity Of (lack Of) Religion / Why Such A Glaring Absurdity Must Be Invented And Accepted By The Trinitarian Ch / The Expression Of Pre-determined Absurdity Called Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christians Absurdity. by habibOnimisi1(m): 4:12pm On Dec 20, 2018
Who among the christians evangelist that can show me in bible where so called xmas is mentioned?
Re: Christians Absurdity. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 20, 2018
Atheist at their stupidity. Every year they keep recycling old stories on this forum. At times I wonder if the moderators are doing their jobs well. If it is to ban people they are quick at that. Perhaps they may ban before Christmas for speaking the truth as usual
Re: Christians Absurdity. by Kobojunkie: 8:17pm On Jan 31
habibOnimisi1:
Who among the christians evangelist that can show me in bible where so called xmas is mentioned?
I am not a Christian but I am a follower of Jesus Christ and I also celebrate Christmas which to me is a commercial holiday during which we can all gather and celebrate with family and friends — spend money and exchange gifts as well. So, what is your particular issue with the holiday? undecided

(1) (Reply)

S.O.S ( Fire On The Mountain) / Open Heaven 30 January 2019 Prayer Points On Today – Care For The Needy / Sunday Sermon: You Must Balance The Three Together!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.