Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

U.S Teacher Sentenced To Prison For Sex With 14-year-old Student (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / U.S Teacher Sentenced To Prison For Sex With 14-year-old Student (photos) (727 Views)

Paedophile, Pregnant U.S Teacher Arrested For Raping A 15 Years Old Boy (Pics) / Female Teacher In Court For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student (Photos) / Married U.S Teacher Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy, Sentenced To 20 Years In Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U.S Teacher Sentenced To Prison For Sex With 14-year-old Student (photos) by gistblogger: 4:50pm On Dec 20, 2018
A teacher has been sentenced to three years in prison for having sex with a 14-year-old student and sending him naked pictures of herself.

The twenty-seven-year-old, former school teacher from Florida in the United States entered a guilty plea in October to one felony count of a lewd or lascivious sex act with a child, and another felony charge of transmission of harmful material to minors by electronic means.

The judge, Seventh Judicial Circuit Court Judge Paul Zambrano handed down the three-year sentence after a successful negotiation by Peterson’s defence, which managed to get the prosecution to agree to come down from the minimum sentence of five years that they had initially requested.

The breakdown of the sentence means she will serve 36 months for the battery sex act felony, while the judge ruled that Peterson’s time was served for the harmful transmission crime.

On top of the custodial sentence she will also have to sign the sex offenders’ register for five years and spend two years under house arrest upon her release from prison.

Given a chance to defend herself, Peterson said:

“Every day I wish I could scream, ‘I’m sorry.’

“There are not enough words to describe the amount of remorse I feel for what had taken place.

“Sorry doesn’t even begin to sum up my emotions. I will continue to be sorry until the day I die.”

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/u-s-teacher-sentenced-to-prison-for-sex-with-14-year-old-student

Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

Re: U.S Teacher Sentenced To Prison For Sex With 14-year-old Student (photos) by gistblogger: 4:50pm On Dec 20, 2018
cool
Re: U.S Teacher Sentenced To Prison For Sex With 14-year-old Student (photos) by elderken(m): 4:52pm On Dec 20, 2018
See her face
Re: U.S Teacher Sentenced To Prison For Sex With 14-year-old Student (photos) by Jayslicky: 5:00pm On Dec 20, 2018
Sorry kill u there, useless paedophile.

1 Like

Re: U.S Teacher Sentenced To Prison For Sex With 14-year-old Student (photos) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 20, 2018
Didn't he enjoyed it? undecided She choose the wrong person.

But Baba be around then, why she no hola?
Re: U.S Teacher Sentenced To Prison For Sex With 14-year-old Student (photos) by oluwatosink: 6:05pm On Dec 20, 2018
grin.
Re: U.S Teacher Sentenced To Prison For Sex With 14-year-old Student (photos) by PurestBoy(m): 6:13pm On Dec 20, 2018
Shameless woman
Re: U.S Teacher Sentenced To Prison For Sex With 14-year-old Student (photos) by Xisnin(m): 6:28pm On Dec 20, 2018
A country that works.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Calls Out Married Man Who Allegedly Sleeps With People's Wives / I Sell Women's Panties To Ritualists For N80,000-teenager Makes Shocking Confess / Elderly Racist Woman Abuses Black Woman, Tells Her She Originated From A Monkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.