Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,592 members, 7,850,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:55 AM

I Sell Women's Panties To Ritualists For N80,000-teenager Makes Shocking Confess - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Sell Women's Panties To Ritualists For N80,000-teenager Makes Shocking Confess (729 Views)

Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists / Man Steals Bra In Delta, Looking For Panties To Pick, Caught. Photos / Zimbabwean Student Steals Women's Panties, Arrested (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Sell Women's Panties To Ritualists For N80,000-teenager Makes Shocking Confess by koksy4all: 10:00am On Jan 18, 2019
The Police in Anambra, on Thursday said they had arrested a teenager for allegedly stealing a woman’s underwear for ritual purposes, NAN reports.
The Command’s Public Relations Officer, Mr. Haruna Mohammed, a Superintendent of Police, said in Awka that the suspect, 19, was apprehended on January 11 in Onitsha.
“On January 11, 2019, at about 6.48 a.m., Police detectives attached to Central Police Station, Onitsha, arrested the suspect of Ogbaku in Mbaitolu Local Government Area of Imo.
He said that the suspect planned to sell the underwear to a yet-to-be-identified persons at N80,000 for alleged ritual purposes.

He said that the underwear was recovered from the suspect as exhibit, adding that efforts were being intensified to apprehend other fleeing accomplices in the incident.
Ladies BKFUL...See Photos

source: https://newscentral24..com/2019/01/i-sell-womens-panties-to-ritualists-for.html
Re: I Sell Women's Panties To Ritualists For N80,000-teenager Makes Shocking Confess by koksy4all: 9:34pm On Jan 19, 2019
koksy4all:
The Police in Anambra, on Thursday said they had arrested a teenager for allegedly stealing a woman’s underwear for ritual purposes, NAN reports.
The Command’s Public Relations Officer, Mr. Haruna Mohammed, a Superintendent of Police, said in Awka that the suspect, 19, was apprehended on January 11 in Onitsha.
“On January 11, 2019, at about 6.48 a.m., Police detectives attached to Central Police Station, Onitsha, arrested the suspect of Ogbaku in Mbaitolu Local Government Area of Imo.
He said that the suspect planned to sell the underwear to a yet-to-be-identified persons at N80,000 for alleged ritual purposes.

He said that the underwear was recovered from the suspect as exhibit, adding that efforts were being intensified to apprehend other fleeing accomplices in the incident.
Ladies BKFUL...See Photos

source: https://newscentral24..com/2019/01/i-sell-womens-panties-to-ritualists-for.html

(1) (Reply)

Man Kills His Lover’s Dad For Demanding N3m Compensation For Sleeping With Her . / Recent Spate Of Armed Robbery In Apata, Ibadan / Fraudster Alert!!! You Are Warned!!! Don't Deal With Samuel Oghenebrume Ughojor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.