Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,486 members, 7,816,149 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Disguise Caller,sms cheat,calling cheat Software On Phone Read Details - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Disguise Caller,sms cheat,calling cheat Software On Phone Read Details (1887 Views)

How To Create A Wi-fi Hotspot Without A Software On Your Computer / Latest Free Browsing Software On Pc>>>red Hot! / Disguise Caller Software On Phone Read Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Disguise Caller,sms cheat,calling cheat Software On Phone Read Details by dasatex: 7:54am On Aug 05, 2010
The important of this Disguise caller is to enable you to escape in any situation,this software will enable your phone to ring and showing number of which you have already programmed as the caller's number,it will show that number as caller,it may be international on local number even name of the caller,this depends on you but it is very good for every house hood to have this on the phone,any difficult situation you meet yourself,you can escape WITH THE HELP OF Disguise number.call to get yours 1ST COME 1ST SERVE,CALL ME ON 08182258202

With my sms cheat,you can write whatever you have in mind to your husband or your wife,after he or she read it,the message will vanish instanter coooooooooooooool uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu are save with text message.no one can save the message and nothing can retain it, be cool still on now, call me 08182258202

(1) (Reply)

Ipnx Modem For Sale @11k / Free! Udemy Video: Crack English Grammar: Communicate Correctly And Smoothly / Where Can I Buy Vending Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.