Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll (29848 Views)

Osinbajo Reveals How State Governments Can Tax Nigerians, Generate More Revenues / Osinbajo Reveals FG Plans For Power Sector / Osinbajo Reveals Persons Buhari Will Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll by ChiefSweetus: 12:37am On Dec 21, 2018
Be like say dis one dey lie like her papa sad
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll by SmartMindsFx: 12:39am On Dec 21, 2018
If I comment negatively, f*** employers who are looking to employ because I am an employer.

Kiki we know the story is cooked. So, you need not stress.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll by Nobody: 1:47am On Dec 21, 2018
this goes out to nairalanders too. more than 3/4 of them are not even worthy to lick your shoes. not well fed fellows. but when they type here you go dey think say na bill gate brothers or sister. very low life set of folks.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll by Nobody: 2:29am On Dec 21, 2018
How can this even erect my dick
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll by deebrain(m): 3:38am On Dec 21, 2018
Social media gives trolls the opportunity for a glimpse of limelight.

They are actually cowards. They are good at grammar and attacking online but offline, they even lack self confidence.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll by Sushsu7: 3:39am On Dec 21, 2018
GISTBL0GGER:
Kiki Osinbajo who finally met a troll that has been attacking her in the comment sections of her posts, took to Instagram to reveal what happened.

According to Vice President Yemi Osinbajo’s daughter, the troll who was full of praises after they met, is into clothing business and even mentioned it in their conversation. Kiki Osinbajo who disclosed that she has forgiven her, also stated that the troll apologized and left but not with same energy she came with.

Kiki Osinbajo had before now disclosed how she handles internet trolls and negative comments online. In a recent post, the socialite shared how she handles negativity on social media, adding that people will always be negative and try to change her, but she has learned to not be phased by their comments because she cannot change who she is for anybody.

She posted a beautiful photo of herself and wrote:

My favorite picture ever!

“I remember posting it and I got a lot of negative people asking why I wore henna and had a turban and all sorts of negative things @bighstudios was so upset and called me and I remember telling him not to worry I liked the picture and that’s all that counts. (even if low key I was a bit upset)

“I told myself then I cannot allow people I don’t know have such a hold on me ! People will be negative , people will try to change you, people will judge you , people would hate you for no reason , but my darling you are YOU AND NOBODY DOES YOU BETTER THAN YOU! Take me or leave me, but as I am because I’m definitely not going to be different to fit anyone’s idea of who I should be! Officially doing me.”

Gist from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/kiki-osinbajo-reveals-what-happened-after-she-met-a-troll

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll by arabbunkum: 5:37am On Dec 21, 2018
Generational fool
sunnymix:
silly brain..
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll by arabbunkum: 5:42am On Dec 21, 2018
No one in your entire generation can measure up to me. Keep using a faceless forum to constitute a nuisance. Ode
post=74032672:

welcome to Nairaland!

Dettol cares......

For all the duration of your life, you cant even get close to her house help underwears...bitter soul!
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll by StevenOba: 6:41am On Dec 21, 2018
Kiki, do you love me? Are you riding?
Say you'll never ever leave from beside me
'Cause I want ya, and I need ya
And I'm down for you always....

I too they trip for this woman embarassed . I just want to get lost in those eyes
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll by JessetariahMD(m): 6:46am On Dec 21, 2018
[quote author=bender79 post=74034161][/quote] ok...you with your high life hope you're living in Dubai o
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:01pm On Dec 21, 2018
Gbam! Word to the fools on here. Especially that mumu that's always looking to "AdSense". How you gon' be writing rubbish on the same platform where you advertise your 'business'?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Anti-One Way Squad Impounds 42 Vehicles, 4 Uniform Personnel Arrested / Kanu To Remain In Custody: Appeal Court upholds FG's Stay Of Execution / Remote, Immediate Causes Of Crimes, Insecurity And Instability In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.