Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,850 members, 7,820,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll (29849 Views)

Osinbajo Reveals How State Governments Can Tax Nigerians, Generate More Revenues / Osinbajo Reveals FG Plans For Power Sector / Osinbajo Reveals Persons Buhari Will Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll by arabbunkum: 9:56pm On Dec 20, 2018
Silly idiot with a smelly cunt.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll by virgintoto(m): 9:56pm On Dec 20, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll by pembisco(m): 9:57pm On Dec 20, 2018

1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 20, 2018
Lieing like her father. Olochi.

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll by elinaxy(m): 10:02pm On Dec 20, 2018
Pls how can one post on nairaland?
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 20, 2018
kannymoore:
..I think the same advice goes to a number of nairaland members here who troll and say absolutely stupid statements for pleasure and get high from the "likes" the recieve afterwards.

This life ehn... Na pot of beans.

Many of you won't understand cos you're young and full of life and energy but sometimes.. the silly things you do in your youth would turn around and bite you in the future.. right your threshold of glory.

I don Tay for here... Spent one year as a guest and 11years as a member so believe me.. I don see enough pikins like Una, come, grow old and go.

Una doh! grin

Bye bye! wink

i doff my hat sir.....seun osewa should give people like you an accolade

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll by Tycoon007(m): 10:05pm On Dec 20, 2018
I'm a good artist with a good fan trick, lemme be ur driver, take u to the alter, girl I cannot lie ur smiling is brighter, follow me on twitter, I will cook dinner, got a good partner, inside me he's eager...i fb
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 20, 2018
Kiki . Why you dey lie na..

You don join APC?
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 20, 2018
pembisco:

Good job bro .

Laughing
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll by xtervaganza(m): 10:12pm On Dec 20, 2018
You'll still meet person wey go beat you.

Idiot
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll by Diso60090(m): 10:13pm On Dec 20, 2018
kannymoore:
..I think the same advice goes to a number of nairaland members here who troll and say absolutely stupid statements for pleasure and get high from the "likes" the recieve afterwards.

Many of you won't understand cos you're young and full of life and energy but sometimes.. the silly things you do in your youth would turn around and bite you in the future.. right your threshold of glory.

I don Tay for here... Spent one year as a guest and 11years as a member so believe me.. I don see enough pikins like Una, come, grow old and go.

Una doh! grin

Bye bye! wink

Enter house with your byeeee!!!!!@@@@
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll by sunnymix: 10:13pm On Dec 20, 2018
kannymoore:

Una doh! grin

Bye bye! wink

baba agba..lol

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll by sunnymix: 10:14pm On Dec 20, 2018
arabbunkum:
Silly idiot with a smelly cunt.
silly brain..
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 20, 2018
post=74032657:
Babes, you need to borrow our profile pic here.
That will help you BIG TIME....

, A.K.A....Thick skin! wink

Na dem go tire lass lass cheesy grin

This advice goes to you. Create another monicker, if it is legal here to do your "sai babarism' and let your business account be neutral on issues. Imagine an antibuharist calling you to do barbeque for his or her event.

Imagine someone created the pics below just for you and another. person's moniker is PUSSYBBQGRILLS smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll by Warship: 10:15pm On Dec 20, 2018
kannymoore:

Una doh! grin

Bye bye! wink

Don't deceive yourself that they can check your Nairaland posts.

Even twitter, facebook etc can be faked to deceive anyone.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll by SeniorZato(m): 10:16pm On Dec 20, 2018
Person never see food chop you the talk of energy
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:20pm On Dec 20, 2018
Yaaaawwwnnnnn to the above ^^^^^^
Thanks for the advertisement as usual, it keeps us going.
Not many members here have the privilege of hundreds of people advertising their products on Nairaland knowingly or unknowingly.
God bless that boy the day he created that meme!
Thanks for the advertisement once more okanoube! grin cheesy
Na una go tire lass lass.

1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll by Daviestunech(m): 10:20pm On Dec 20, 2018
Na rubbish dey make FP nowadays... undecided

Mod make una use brain now
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll by Athena4: 10:21pm On Dec 20, 2018
Who else wants to slap this girl abeg?
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll by Oblang(m): 10:24pm On Dec 20, 2018
post=74032657:
Babes, you need to borrow our profile pic here.
That will help you BIG TIME....

, A.K.A....Thick skin! wink

Na dem go tire lass lass cheesy grin

Baba ur skin over thick for all this NL trolls o. Una no dey send them at all...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll by OLUROCKS(m): 10:26pm On Dec 20, 2018
well i think the beans frying process is almost done
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:29pm On Dec 20, 2018
Oblang:

Baba ur skin over thick for all this NL trolls o. Una no dey send them at all...
Lol cheesy, na dem go tire lass lass!
One by one, dem don dey tire sef.
As long as we don't reply their insults or curses.
We are good!
Now, they know we don't do gutter languages.
We only pepper dem like pepper dem gangs!
grin cheesy wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 20, 2018
kannymoore:

Una doh! grin

Bye bye! wink

Bros abeg you fit help me.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll by Ayobami7(m): 10:30pm On Dec 20, 2018
晚冠军终归这里
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll by Chanchit: 10:34pm On Dec 20, 2018
Na so many of those silly ipob youths go begin shiit for pant when they jam people they talk to anyhow face to face.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 20, 2018
Oloshooo!! tongue I think her Vagina is going to smell.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll by okwabayi(m): 10:49pm On Dec 20, 2018
Social media lies always trend. It seems my Nairaland diary needs a re-up. One day it may hit front page.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 20, 2018
GISTBL0GGER:
Kiki Osinbajo who finally met a troll that has been attacking her in the comment sections of her posts, took to Instagram to reveal what happened.

According to Vice President Yemi Osinbajo’s daughter, the troll who was full of praises after they met, is into clothing business and even mentioned it in their conversation. Kiki Osinbajo who disclosed that she has forgiven her, also stated that the troll apologized and left but not with same energy she came with.

Kiki Osinbajo had before now disclosed how she handles internet trolls and negative comments online. In a recent post, the socialite shared how she handles negativity on social media, adding that people will always be negative and try to change her, but she has learned to not be phased by their comments because she cannot change who she is for anybody.

She posted a beautiful photo of herself and wrote:

My favorite picture ever!

“I remember posting it and I got a lot of negative people asking why I wore henna and had a turban and all sorts of negative things @bighstudios was so upset and called me and I remember telling him not to worry I liked the picture and that’s all that counts. (even if low key I was a bit upset)

“I told myself then I cannot allow people I don’t know have such a hold on me ! People will be negative , people will try to change you, people will judge you , people would hate you for no reason , but my darling you are YOU AND NOBODY DOES YOU BETTER THAN YOU! Take me or leave me, but as I am because I’m definitely not going to be different to fit anyone’s idea of who I should be! Officially doing me.”

Gist from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/kiki-osinbajo-reveals-what-happened-after-she-met-a-troll

If I insult a person anywhere, he/she probably deserves it, and if you try to remind me I insulted you before Incase we meet in person, I WILL PROBABLY DOUBLE INSULT you. SO BE MENTALLY Prepared when you see me personally, Don't let the smiling face fool you, I can insult the shyt out of anybody , even Buhari while still smiling grin. One of my greatest talents.

Thanks to that though, I got lots of people who dislike me, am pretty sure one or two are always itching to break my head with a bottle when they see me passing by. grin . Especially my ex-boss who thought I was one of those hungry fresh graduates who are ready to lick his ass for a meagre monthly salary grin Am an Alpha, super satisfied with life grin
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 20, 2018
What kinda Idiot Agrees that they are trolls and Apologises when they meet their Victim?

She must be an Amature troll. tongue the whole idea of trolling is because it's done Anonymously.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll by bender79: 11:05pm On Dec 20, 2018
JessetariahMD:
She's trying so hard.You see your life! She was describing people like you but your low life won't allow your change for good
To stay RELEVANT
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll by adeyemi91(m): 11:15pm On Dec 20, 2018
After ur dad has finished all d wears we're sposed to wear..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Remote, Immediate Causes Of Crimes, Insecurity And Instability In Nigeria / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano (More Pictures & Video) / Jarus' Forecast Of 2023 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.