Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Photos From Omoyele Sowore’s Rally In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Omoyele Sowore’s Rally In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State (31631 Views)

Video Of P'Square Singing At Peter Obi's Rally In Port Harcourt, Rivers State / Omoyele Sowore Meets With Herdsmen And Farmer In Jalingo (Photos) / Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Omoyele Sowore’s Rally In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State by Easysolution(m): 8:29am On Dec 21, 2018
Ayobami7:
中华人民共和国
people's republic
Re: Photos From Omoyele Sowore’s Rally In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State by ednut1(m): 8:30am On Dec 21, 2018
Sowore the joker

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Omoyele Sowore’s Rally In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State by eneyoduke(m): 8:31am On Dec 21, 2018
Rented people from Sudan

1 Like

Re: Photos From Omoyele Sowore’s Rally In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State by tayor3(m): 8:31am On Dec 21, 2018
I wish this man can be d next presido....but you and I know that it is not possible including himself and his party.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Omoyele Sowore’s Rally In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State by symbianDON(m): 8:32am On Dec 21, 2018
Nigerian youths are not ready to leave the biblical Egypt. they prefer to pitch tents with two expired 70-something year old near-senile, hardly productive men with questionable track records than any of the young, virile and objective candidates. yet they want Nigeria to be at par with other reasonable countries.

5 Likes

Re: Photos From Omoyele Sowore’s Rally In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 21, 2018
porthouse7:
seriously?
Who do this one again now? Naija sef, una no go kee person grin grin
Re: Photos From Omoyele Sowore’s Rally In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State by omomummy11: 8:35am On Dec 21, 2018
we shall take it back by 2019.AAC

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Omoyele Sowore’s Rally In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State by AlhajaChinyere: 8:36am On Dec 21, 2018
Better than the useless OBligating LIAR

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Omoyele Sowore’s Rally In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State by israelmao(m): 8:36am On Dec 21, 2018
Sowore has built up himself politically,educationally, socially, and financially.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Omoyele Sowore’s Rally In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State by ednut1(m): 8:39am On Dec 21, 2018
duduade:
Waste of resources
he is not spending his money lol

Re: Photos From Omoyele Sowore’s Rally In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State by homebase(m): 8:39am On Dec 21, 2018
You are saying this just to dent AAC image, right? My friend this is purely organic crowd.

Only your parties PDP and APC who have stolen and still stealing our collective resources
can afford to rent stadium and crowd.

Anyway you can continue to get handouts from your oppressors ( both PDP and APC )
by still supporting them but remember this:

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"

ionsman:
Rented crowd. I can sight David in that picture...A Choba indigene and a fresh graduate from Uniport. I had to call his elder bros who's my friend to ask questions. grin grin grin. Guess what? They didn't pay them after using them for field trip grin(his words). So Sowore can't even boast of even a few people legitimately without hiring too?

This one is a waste of time too.

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Omoyele Sowore’s Rally In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State by wink2015(m): 8:43am On Dec 21, 2018
whizpet:
Hurricane Sowore on the go again.

IF SOWORE GO THAT FAR IN THE COMING 2019 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IT WILL BE A TURNING POINT FOR NIGERIA 'S YOUTH AS A MUCH YOUNGER MAN IS COMING TO BRING THE NEEDED CHANGE.

TOO MUCH OF RECYCLED POLITICIANS IN NIGERIA.

ATIKU HAD IT FOR 8 YEARS AS VICE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA TO EX-PRESIDENT OLUSEGUN OBASANJO AND THE COUNTRY NEVER MADE IT TO THE TOP.

Is it now that Atiku will come and change our situation.

Not minding the"LOLLIPOP" called RESTRUCTURING that he is dangling before the masses like CANDIES AND COOKIES.

7 Likes

Re: Photos From Omoyele Sowore’s Rally In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State by homebase(m): 8:48am On Dec 21, 2018
Talking about town hall meetings, he has done many of that by going round the country.

And if by proper campaign you mean he should rent stadium and crowd like your oppressors PDP
and APC are doing, then i am telling you only yours task masters who have stolen and still stealing
your destiny can do that.

vacanci:
The only thing this guy does is rally on the street. No proper campaign or town hall meeting with electorate. No wonder the NEDG didnt invite him for presidential debate.

5 Likes

Re: Photos From Omoyele Sowore’s Rally In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State by ednut1(m): 8:49am On Dec 21, 2018
wink2015:

IF SOWORE GO THAT FAR IN THE COMING 2019 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IT WILL BE A TURNING POINT FOR NIGERIA 'S YOUTH AS A MUCH YOUNGER MAN IS COMING TO BRING THE NEEDED CHANGE.

TOO MUCH OF RECYCLED POLITICIANS IN NIGERIA.

ATIKU HAD IT FOR 8 YEARS AS VICE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA TO EX-PRESIDENT OLUSEGUN OBASANJO AND THE COUNTRY NEVER MADE IT TO THE TOP.

Is it now that Atiku will come and change our situation.

Not minding the"LOLLIPOP" called RESTRUCTURING that he is dangling before the masses like CANDIES AND COOKIES.
has no party structure. Who are his party's candidate in nass or senate. Sowore is only in for d money he is raising on gofund me lol
Re: Photos From Omoyele Sowore’s Rally In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State by Erastuslove: 8:52am On Dec 21, 2018
ionsman:
Rented crowd. I can sight David in that picture...A Choba indigene and a fresh graduate from Uniport. I had to call his elder bros who's my friend to ask questions. grin grin grin. Guess what? They didn't pay them after using them for field trip grin(his words). So Sowore can't even boast of even a few people legitimately without hiring too?

This one is a waste of time too.
ITS TIME ELECTIONS SHOULD NOT BE BASED ON BRIBE

1 Like

Re: Photos From Omoyele Sowore’s Rally In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State by homebase(m): 8:52am On Dec 21, 2018
Oh and both your ancestors Atiku and Buhari are for what?

Remember: "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"

ednut1:
has no party structure. Who are his party's candidate in nass or senate. Sowore is only in for d money he is raising on gofund me lol

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Omoyele Sowore’s Rally In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State by Mankosi: 8:53am On Dec 21, 2018
This guy knows what he's doing. He's preparing his way for other subsequent elections after 2019 cos he's aware he's not gonna win this one....
He's just trying to make people identify with him now so when the time comes it won't be a big task again....
Re: Photos From Omoyele Sowore’s Rally In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State by ednut1(m): 8:57am On Dec 21, 2018
homebase:
Oh and both your ancestors Atiku and Buhari are for what?

Remember: "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"

. Nigeria is beyond redemption. The average nigerian would still vote pdp or apc. Sowore shud focus on better things

1 Like

Re: Photos From Omoyele Sowore’s Rally In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State by stt201: 8:57am On Dec 21, 2018
Even if you're not his fan, atleast support good thing for once in your life. His he not better that those u can you called leaders who have stolen your wealth for the past years and still stealing.

This is the best man for the job

tripplephi:
this is NOT huge. ITS JUST A main STREET

5 Likes

Re: Photos From Omoyele Sowore’s Rally In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State by omooba969(m): 9:01am On Dec 21, 2018
ednut1:

If you consider yourself a youth, then you are a disgrace and you deserve the politicians you get.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Omoyele Sowore’s Rally In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State by omooba969(m): 9:04am On Dec 21, 2018
ednut1:
. Nigeria is beyond redemption. The average nigerian would still vote pdp or apc. Sowore shud focus on better things

You don't gerrit, do you? undecided

Sowore's project is not for feeble-minded folks like you. Do you have another country?

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Omoyele Sowore’s Rally In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State by Ventura1: 9:06am On Dec 21, 2018
ednut1:
Average Nigerian like you who is still in love with their oppressors? I do take you serious before but now discovered you only have the potential of being intelligent.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Omoyele Sowore’s Rally In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State by san316(m): 9:08am On Dec 21, 2018
looks like indomie promo show
Re: Photos From Omoyele Sowore’s Rally In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State by vacanci: 9:09am On Dec 21, 2018
homebase:
Talking about town hall meetings, he has done many of that by going round the country.

And if by proper campaign you mean he should rent stadium and crowd like your oppressors PDP
and APC are doing, then i am telling you only yours task masters who have stolen and still stealing
your destiny can do that.

I will come back to you after the votes are counted. let it be made known now that he cannot get more than 1000 votes nationally.

bookmark this and we talk after election. Nigeria is a funny place and we know the types that will be in serious contest.
Re: Photos From Omoyele Sowore’s Rally In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State by Seetto: 9:10am On Dec 21, 2018
SUG gathering.
Re: Photos From Omoyele Sowore’s Rally In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State by ednut1(m): 9:14am On Dec 21, 2018
omooba969:

You don't gerrit, do you? undecided

Sowore's project is not for feeble-minded folks like you. Do you have another country?
yes i do. Starts with CA
Re: Photos From Omoyele Sowore’s Rally In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State by Soulsymbol99: 9:14am On Dec 21, 2018
Who is sponsoring this man's rallies Am beginning 2 believe the tinubu story cos I know he does nt hv such financial capacity cool
Re: Photos From Omoyele Sowore’s Rally In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State by omooba969(m): 9:17am On Dec 21, 2018
ednut1:
yes i do. Starts with CA

Whatever that means...abeg shift. cool

Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Photos From Omoyele Sowore’s Rally In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State by ednut1(m): 9:17am On Dec 21, 2018
Ventura1:

Average Nigerian like you who is still in love with their oppressors? I do take you serious before but now discovered you only have the potential of being intelligent.
denial of reality doesnt make u smart. The average nigerian loves their oppressors. Despite the rubbish aregbe did osun pple still voted his stooge. 99%of the northerners wont chose a yoruba/ijaw man over pmb or atiku based on tribe and religion. Those are bitter facts
Re: Photos From Omoyele Sowore’s Rally In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State by ednut1(m): 9:18am On Dec 21, 2018
Soulsymbol99:
Who is sponsoring this man's rallies Am beginning 2 believe the tinubu story cos I know he does nt hv such financial capacity cool

Re: Photos From Omoyele Sowore’s Rally In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State by ednut1(m): 9:21am On Dec 21, 2018
omooba969:

If you consider yourself a youth, then you are a disgrace and you deserve the politicians you get.
yaya bello is a youth how did he end upno difference btw the so called youth and old men. All after money
Re: Photos From Omoyele Sowore’s Rally In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State by homebase(m): 9:22am On Dec 21, 2018
No there won't be any need to get back to me.

I know Sowore won't win because his party does not have enough nationwide structure.

And more importantly the APC and PDP have structured most Nigerians thinking pattern up side down
via their various poverty blooming policies and bastardization of education at all levels.

But i will still vote for AAC Sowore and other new parties to encourage their lot.

vacanci:

I will come back to you after the votes are counted. let it be made known now that he cannot get more than 1000 votes nationally.

bookmark this and we talk after election. Nigeria is a funny place and we know the types that will be in serious contest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Innocent Chukwuma Receives More Than 150 Cows Donation For Mum’s Burial Rites / Sheikh Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Bombing / Nobody Should Try To Remove Buhari In 2019- Miyetti Allah President,bodejo Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.