Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,161 members, 7,821,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Photos From Omoyele Sowore’s Rally In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Omoyele Sowore’s Rally In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State (31629 Views)

Video Of P'Square Singing At Peter Obi's Rally In Port Harcourt, Rivers State / Omoyele Sowore Meets With Herdsmen And Farmer In Jalingo (Photos) / Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Omoyele Sowore’s Rally In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State by ozaji: 9:24am On Dec 21, 2018
some of the response from our so called youth are so shameful. Free yourselves from mental slavery.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Omoyele Sowore’s Rally In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State by omooba969(m): 9:27am On Dec 21, 2018
ednut1:
yaya bello is a youth how did he end upno difference btw the so called youth and old men. All after money

So because Yaya Bello messed up every other youth aspiring is just as corrupt or we should fold our arms and do nothing.

Guy, your argument has no merits.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Omoyele Sowore’s Rally In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State by adeiza4u(m): 9:29am On Dec 21, 2018
grin
Oweku:
This is who we want to be our president...
We don't want apc and pdp....They are thieves

Vote Omoyele Sowore for President
Vote AAC..

Meanwhile click my signature and start making money as you are browsing the Internet..

its free
Re: Photos From Omoyele Sowore’s Rally In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State by ednut1(m): 9:33am On Dec 21, 2018
omooba969:

So because Yaya Bello messed up every other youth aspiring is just as corrupt or we should fold our arms and do nothing.

Guy, your argument has no merits.
because an old man messed up doesnt mean another old man would mess up. Better to get a visa 9ja is a lost cause
Re: Photos From Omoyele Sowore’s Rally In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State by breakeven: 9:52am On Dec 21, 2018
Anybody but Buhari.
Re: Photos From Omoyele Sowore’s Rally In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State by omooba969(m): 9:58am On Dec 21, 2018
ednut1:
because an old man messed up doesnt mean another old man would mess up. Better to get a visa 9ja is a lost cause

People of that generation (Obasanjo, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Buhari, Olu Falae, Earnest Shonekan, Late Abacha, Osinbajo, IBB, Atiku, GEJ, Namadi Sambo et al) have failed us and the decent ones amongst them chose to be quiet and not speak up against the injustice meted out on Nigerians.

The ones that dared were betrayed and life was subsequently snuffed out of them. There's now no point looking up to these devils/animal in human skin.

It's a common knowledge that Nigerians keep recycling these politicians thieves but my conviction is that we need a breath of fresh air.

Sowore sounds better! cool

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Omoyele Sowore’s Rally In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State by ednut1(m): 10:08am On Dec 21, 2018
omooba969:

People of that generation (Obasanjo, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Buhari, Olu Falae, Earnest Shonekan, Late Abacha, Osinbajo, IBB, Atiku, GEJ, Namadi Sambo et al) have failed us and the decent ones amongst them chose to be quiet and not speak up against the injustice meted out on Nigerians.

The ones that dared were betrayed and life was subsequently snuffed out of them. There's now no point looking up to these devils/animal in human skin.

It's a common knowledge that Nigerians keep recycling these politicians thieves but my conviction is that we need a breath of fresh air.

Sowore sounds better! cool
those guys u mentioned own and control oil blocs, companies looting nigeria ,discos and genco. politicians still go to them for homage, so u think they would allow a trouble maker like sowore enter hahahahaha. no hope for nigeria

1 Like

Re: Photos From Omoyele Sowore’s Rally In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State by fidukpong: 10:22am On Dec 21, 2018
I think we youths are missing something, really a missing link. How do we wake up and feel we can win the presidency. We are joking seriously. whereas our youths are SAs, PAs etc to these old politicians. I don't see us youths being calculative, systematic, visionary and strategic. I'm seeing my generation make same mistakes our fathers n nationalist made, to be fair, there cud be sincere and honest drive at the moment but where is plans for sustainability after them/us. The not too young bill was rushed, the project was for the "Abujas, lagosians, students past unionist" in the bulk front whereas Nigerian political field is so vast.

My suggestion, if one cares, will have been. 1. Let start putting our like minds in the LGAs, states house of assemblies, Federal houses, governors, and Senate. 2. Choose among the 2 dominant parties PDP/APC, both are evil, but there's a lesser evil between them. We'll work for its success through which we can secure some positions enumerated above and possibly secure commissionership, ministerial appointments.
3. Some like mind youths would have been appointed into the parties structures with abilities to influence party decisions.
4. With these achieved across country, even stageredly, it would have been oriented.
5. With the above, the youths will have started influencing policies, decision etc to create pathway for easy take off.
6. If the Sowore's becomes president - wild dream no doubt, where are the youths mecenaries to sustain the government. I believe they should create the awareness, pathway and not necessarily the leaders. If we fail this time, we would have just succeeded in elongating the take power process by us.
I'll stop here. Let's bury our pride, key into one of the mega parties for winning the 2019 election, from there, we position and restrategize
Re: Photos From Omoyele Sowore’s Rally In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State by Ventura1: 10:22am On Dec 21, 2018
ednut1:
denial of reality doesnt make u smart. The average nigerian loves their oppressors. Despite the rubbish aregbe did osun pple still voted his stooge. 99%of the northerners wont chose a yoruba/ijaw man over pmb or atiku based on tribe and religion. Those are bitter facts
What do you think should be the responsibility of a conscientious mind like you? should it be to making statements that will continue to buttress the oppressive act of the political class on the people? or to make statements that will liberate their mind?

That is the area I'm faulting your continuous attack on Sowore, beside just campaigning Sowore is awakening people consciousness on the society, hence the reason many are keying to his aspiration.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Omoyele Sowore’s Rally In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State by fidukpong: 10:24am On Dec 21, 2018
Re: Photos From Omoyele Sowore’s Rally In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State by fidukpong: 10:22am
I think we youths are missing something, really a missing link. How do we wake up and feel we can win the presidency. We are joking seriously. whereas our youths are SAs, PAs etc to these old politicians. I don't see us youths being calculative, systematic, visionary and strategic. I'm seeing my generation make same mistakes our fathers n nationalist made, to be fair, there cud be sincere and honest drive at the moment but where is plans for sustainability after them/us. The not too young bill was rushed, the project was for the "Abujas, lagosians, students past unionist" in the bulk front whereas Nigerian political field is so vast.

My suggestion, if one cares, will have been. 1. Let start putting our like minds in the LGAs, states house of assemblies, Federal houses, governors, and Senate. 2. Choose among the 2 dominant parties PDP/APC, both are evil, but there's a lesser evil between them. We'll work for its success through which we can secure some positions enumerated above and possibly secure commissionership, ministerial appointments.
3. Some like mind youths would have been appointed into the parties structures with abilities to influence party decisions.
4. With these achieved across country, even stageredly, it would have been oriented.
5. With the above, the youths will have started influencing policies, decision etc to create pathway for easy take off.
6. If the Sowore's becomes president - wild dream no doubt, where are the youths mecenaries to sustain the government. I believe they should create the awareness, pathway and not necessarily the leaders. If we fail this time, we would have just succeeded in elongating the take power process by us.
I'll stop here. Let's bury our pride, key into one of the mega parties for winning the 2019 election, from there, we position and restrategize
Re: Photos From Omoyele Sowore’s Rally In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State by fidukpong: 10:28am On Dec 21, 2018
Re: Photos From Omoyele Sowore’s Rally In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State by fidukpong: 10:22am

I'll stop here. Let's bury our pride, key into one of the mega parties for winning the 2019 election, from there, we position and re-strategize
Re: Photos From Omoyele Sowore’s Rally In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State by fidukpong: 10:38am On Dec 21, 2018
Who knows if the guys are not strategizing ahead of 2023, to be picked for VP. Imagine PMB saying that the NTYTR bill effective after his second term. Again, with due respect, it's not all about gangsterism and raining insults, the way we're doing. There should be a marked departure from what is obtainable which will naturally attract followership. that the likes are deprived debate, speaks volumes. Let's not take our circular politics as unionism, it should be above that.
Re: Photos From Omoyele Sowore’s Rally In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State by IykeBazz(m): 10:42am On Dec 21, 2018
Am heavily in love with this man... How I wish Nigerian youths will vote for him... He has what we need

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Omoyele Sowore’s Rally In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State by omooba969(m): 10:45am On Dec 21, 2018
ednut1:
those guys u mentioned own and control oil blocs, companies looting nigeria ,discos and genco. politicians still go to them for homage, so u think they would allow a trouble maker like sowore enter hahahahaha. no hope for nigeria

I understand how myopic you are, even in how you reason but you need to know that 'impossible is nothing' and not doing anything at all is never an option.

It's pragmatic not to bother yourself about those politicians thieves coz their strengths that you mentioned up there are mere signs of your mental weakness - you're unable to see beyond your Goliath.grin

Sowore sounds better. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Omoyele Sowore’s Rally In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State by gentlegenius(m): 10:47am On Dec 21, 2018
post=74040260:
Translation : TAKE IT BACK!!
Wrong translation... It means back to daura.
Re: Photos From Omoyele Sowore’s Rally In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State by ednut1(m): 10:55am On Dec 21, 2018
omooba969:

I understand how myopic you are, even in how you reason but you need to know that 'impossible is nothing' and not doing anything at all is never an option.

It's pragmatic not to bother yourself about those politicians thieves coz their strengths that you mentioned up there are mere signs of your mental weakness - you're unable to see beyond your Goliath.grin

Sowore sounds better. smiley
lol. The only hope is revolution. But were are all cowards
Re: Photos From Omoyele Sowore’s Rally In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State by omooba969(m): 11:10am On Dec 21, 2018
ednut1:
lol. The only hope is revolution. But were are all cowards

smileysmileysmiley We are not far from our destination.... barbecue sauce on those corrupt rogues parading themselves as politicians.

It's only a matter of time. cool
Re: Photos From Omoyele Sowore’s Rally In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State by mechanics(m): 11:12am On Dec 21, 2018
After Buhari, PT's presidential candidate comes second for me, I don't know the direction of Sowore, he has not really given Nigerians his action plan, but the action plan of PT's presidential candidate is very clear.
Re: Photos From Omoyele Sowore’s Rally In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State by dharmeelawlarh(m): 11:16am On Dec 21, 2018
this people don dey plenty o, dem no reach this one before na
Re: Photos From Omoyele Sowore’s Rally In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State by optimusprime2(m): 11:45am On Dec 21, 2018
pawesome:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeew... This guy just wasting money
That's the funny thing, he isn't spending money ... he is funded by popular demand, so if he is funded that way it should be telling you something...

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Omoyele Sowore’s Rally In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State by DVoices: 12:09pm On Dec 21, 2018
ionsman:
Rented crowd. I can sight David in that picture...A Choba indigene and a fresh graduate from Uniport. I had to call his elder bros who's my friend to ask questions. grin grin grin. Guess what? They didn't pay them after using them for field trip grin(his words). So Sowore can't even boast of even a few people legitimately without hiring too?

This one is a waste of time too.

LIES LIA LIAR, To early for this
Re: Photos From Omoyele Sowore’s Rally In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State by Charly68: 12:53pm On Dec 21, 2018
Love you guy,at least we know you didn't rent your crowd
Re: Photos From Omoyele Sowore’s Rally In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State by Freeheart(m): 1:29pm On Dec 21, 2018
This are not paid crowd... They true Nigerian youth that want a real change and want to take future in their hand..... A vote for #Sowore is a vote for the future of Nigeria.. Let distrupt the status quo for once..... Like for #Sowore share for jubril and aticulooy

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Omoyele Sowore’s Rally In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State by pawesome(m): 3:19pm On Dec 21, 2018
optimusprime2:

That's the funny thing, he isn't spending money ... he is funded by popular demand, so if he is funded that way it should be telling you something...
yea...its just telling me he is wasting his time... I doubt if he will even come third.... Only westerners will vote him
Re: Photos From Omoyele Sowore’s Rally In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State by ajl: 3:26pm On Dec 21, 2018
tripplephi:
this is NOT huge. ITS JUST A main STREET

Not to forget that this party was formed only few months ago. And why are the powerbrokers so scared that they played him out of the presidential debate. How does a party formed only few months ago became the third most popular party in Nigeria? That say something. The eyes of the enemies of Nigeria will open at the end of the day on election day in 2019 which coincidentally is Sowore's birthday.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Omoyele Sowore’s Rally In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State by ajl: 3:31pm On Dec 21, 2018
Cantonese:

In competitions there are people called "also ran". Unfortunately it is impossible for him to win in wards how much more the presidency where PDP and APC are the main contestants.

But why are they scared to debate with him?

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Omoyele Sowore’s Rally In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State by 99miles(m): 3:47pm On Dec 21, 2018
Who is Sowore?..............we don't know him here in Bayelsa. But why do people contest for elections they know too well they can't win?
Re: Photos From Omoyele Sowore’s Rally In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State by PromixTuhh(m): 3:59pm On Dec 21, 2018
Sowore2019
Re: Photos From Omoyele Sowore’s Rally In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State by ionsman: 5:35pm On Dec 21, 2018
homebase:
You are saying this just to dent AAC image, right? My friend this is purely organic crowd.

Only your parties PDP and APC who have stolen and still stealing our collective resources
can afford to rent stadium and crowd.

Anyway you can continue to get handouts from your oppressors ( both PDP and APC )
by still supporting them but remember this:

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"

How does this gibberish you wrote correlate with the fact I said those people were rented?

Some of you're so stupid it's bewildering. I only insinuated I thought Sowore will be different but it's obvious all Nigerian politicans are the same but here you're yanning dust...Trash!

Re: Photos From Omoyele Sowore’s Rally In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State by Babysho(m): 1:07am On Dec 22, 2018
Cantonese:

In competitions there are people called "also ran". Unfortunately it is impossible for him to win in wards how much more the presidency where PDP and APC are the main contestants.

That's just pessimism in its raw form.
What makes it impossible if the decision is in our hands?
6 out of 10 of my very political active friends have made the decision to vote for Sowore in 2019 so it's all in your head. Together we are stronger than any Buhari or Tinubu or Jubril.
Re: Photos From Omoyele Sowore’s Rally In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State by Babysho(m): 1:11am On Dec 22, 2018
flyingdutchman:

Sha! What do you know about sacrifice? What does he know about sacrifice Some people should understand their role in life. His, is that of an activist/scandal exposer. Sacrifice my ass! BS!

Read what you wrote. Are you ok with what you wrote?
Re: Photos From Omoyele Sowore’s Rally In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State by flyingdutchman(m): 5:29am On Dec 22, 2018
Babysho:

Read what you wrote. Are you ok with what you wrote?
I am not oblivious to the roles he played some years ago in blackmailing politicians in office. If he was simply exposing the truth in service of the fatherland, that would have been okay. But, to financially benefit from it and offer his services to a certain political Bigwig in Lagos goes to show who he really is. I am all for youthfulness. But, not him. His hands are soiled.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi: We Should Be Careful Not To Create Another Monster - Dalung / Samuel Ortom 60th Birthday: Throwback Photo Of Governor / Innocent Chukwuma Receives More Than 150 Cows Donation For Mum’s Burial Rites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.