Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,775 members, 7,813,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

A Toddler Welcomes Muhammadu Buhari With His Usual Signs -pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Toddler Welcomes Muhammadu Buhari With His Usual Signs -pics (49244 Views)

Photos From The Meeting Of President Buhari With APC Governors / Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) / Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Toddler Welcomes Muhammadu Buhari With His Usual Signs -pics by PrincewithGod(m): 6:48am On Dec 21, 2018
Why are people commenting as if they don't know that picture is fake?
Re: A Toddler Welcomes Muhammadu Buhari With His Usual Signs -pics by DabuIIIT: 6:51am On Dec 21, 2018
Check the pikin well,ask it and you will find out it wants to box the lifeless dullapo like Anthony Joshua..
grin grin
Re: A Toddler Welcomes Muhammadu Buhari With His Usual Signs -pics by amazon14: 6:52am On Dec 21, 2018
Saarki is a Buharideen.
Re: A Toddler Welcomes Muhammadu Buhari With His Usual Signs -pics by jayextra(m): 7:12am On Dec 21, 2018
And here i was thinking that I've seen it all...Bruhs is it that ur normally 'stewpid' or is today a special occasion?

Re: A Toddler Welcomes Muhammadu Buhari With His Usual Signs -pics by izzyvol(m): 7:39am On Dec 21, 2018
see this senseless human bring ooo

Re: A Toddler Welcomes Muhammadu Buhari With His Usual Signs -pics by Omeokachie: 7:39am On Dec 21, 2018
You dey call AKI and PAWPAW toddlers abi?
Re: A Toddler Welcomes Muhammadu Buhari With His Usual Signs -pics by riczy(m): 7:40am On Dec 21, 2018
grow up,then history will teach u how baba led his ppl
Re: A Toddler Welcomes Muhammadu Buhari With His Usual Signs -pics by Highsigher(m): 7:47am On Dec 21, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:
Amazing!!!

The little girl has no idea that millions of people are losing their jobs.

She has no idea that Buhari wants to turn all of us into farmers while Yusuf and Zhara are working in CBN

She has no idea that Buhari told Governors that[b]Nigerians should expect hard times[/b]

She has no idea that Buhari budgeted trillions of Naira but keeps blaming past governments

She has no idea that someone said and I quote Even if fuel is 300N/Ltr, I will still vote Buhari.

I wish she understands all these, then I can appreciate the sign she gave the Lifeless President in Aso Rock

In case someone tells you PDP ruined Nigeria for 16yrs, please show them this picture below!!!

Will you kip kwayet!!!!

1 Like

Re: A Toddler Welcomes Muhammadu Buhari With His Usual Signs -pics by Maduawuchukwu(m): 8:00am On Dec 21, 2018
budaatum:

Incidentally, Chavez ruled whilst Gej ruled us and oil was in the 150s but look at the Venezuela mess that Sai Bubu saved us from now oil is sub 50!

Lol. When GEJ left Nigeria it was in a better shape than now so I don't get your argument that Buhari saved Nigeria from a Venezuela situation.
Re: A Toddler Welcomes Muhammadu Buhari With His Usual Signs -pics by Bobbysteps: 8:14am On Dec 21, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:
Amazing!!!

The little girl has no idea that millions of people are losing their jobs.

She has no idea that Buhari wants to turn all of us into farmers while Yusuf and Zhara are working in CBN

She has no idea that Buhari told Governors that[b]Nigerians should expect hard times[/b]

She has no idea that Buhari budgeted trillions of Naira but keeps blaming past governments

She has no idea that someone said and I quote Even if fuel is 300N/Ltr, I will still vote Buhari.

I wish she understands all these, then I can appreciate the sign she gave the Lifeless President in Aso Rock

In case someone tells you PDP ruined Nigeria for 16yrs, please show them this picture below!!!
you don't even know what you are saying, is Gabriel Suswam and Attahiru Bafarawa in APC?
Re: A Toddler Welcomes Muhammadu Buhari With His Usual Signs -pics by deebrownneymar: 8:47am On Dec 21, 2018
sarrki:
Muhammadu Buhari is The Messiah

It’s Audible to the deaf

Visible to the blind

God bless Muhammadu Buhari

I have news for you...you're a ninnyhammer. You deserve several slaps for saying he's the messiah. You cretin worshipping pedophile Mohammed.
Re: A Toddler Welcomes Muhammadu Buhari With His Usual Signs -pics by Benjamin08: 9:39am On Dec 21, 2018
Wtffff how did this reach Front page
Re: A Toddler Welcomes Muhammadu Buhari With His Usual Signs -pics by Zunchi(m): 9:52am On Dec 21, 2018
who is the mod that is pushing this kinds of news to the front page, like baba whatsup.... this is nairaland for sakes not just any other forum in Nigeria undecided undecided angry
Re: A Toddler Welcomes Muhammadu Buhari With His Usual Signs -pics by budaatum: 10:26am On Dec 21, 2018
Maduawuchukwu:

Lol. When GEJ left Nigeria it was in a better shape than now so I don't get your argument that Buhari saved Nigeria from a Venezuela situation.
You obviously haven't got a clue what you're talking about!

When Buhari took over, the entire world economy had been going south since 2008 and only the high price of crude oil had saved Nigeria, then our main source of revenue dropped in value from $150 to less than 50 and Nigeria approached ammagedon! All the gains of that $150 which should have saved us had we invested it or saved it in the time of plenty had gone abroad in ghana must go bags to enrich foreign nations instead. Foreign direct investment had taken flight and become a drain on our currency driving it's value down and inflation up

I could go on, but I'm sure you haven't a clue what I'm talking about! Basically, if Gej had taken Joseph's advise and saved during the time of plenty, he'd probably have won a second term. But he didn't, and here we are today.
Re: A Toddler Welcomes Muhammadu Buhari With His Usual Signs -pics by budaatum: 10:27am On Dec 21, 2018
sarrki:
Muhammadu Buhari is The Messiah

It’s Audible to the deaf

Visible to the blind

God bless Muhammadu Buhari
And God bless you too sarrki.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Toddler Welcomes Muhammadu Buhari With His Usual Signs -pics by leadword(m): 10:32am On Dec 21, 2018
ashacot:
WHEN A TODDLER SEES ATIKU NOW, HE OR SHE WILL RUN AWAY THINKING ATIKU WANT TO STEAL MONEY MEANT FOR HIS BOBO
I decree and I declare the sense from above fall on you......say big amen
Re: A Toddler Welcomes Muhammadu Buhari With His Usual Signs -pics by Ayobami7(m): 3:12pm On Dec 21, 2018
na wa o
Re: A Toddler Welcomes Muhammadu Buhari With His Usual Signs -pics by Gerrardpanty(m): 3:48pm On Dec 21, 2018
Good PMB, any xmas give for me? APC!!! 0067920782 union bank.
Re: A Toddler Welcomes Muhammadu Buhari With His Usual Signs -pics by Coolgent(m): 11:47pm On Dec 21, 2018
A buharist is a person with Automated Praising Configuration (APC). The APC comes with 4 additional coded programmes:

1. Every failure of Buhari is caused by 16 years of PDP.

2. Every criticism of Buhari is corruption fighting back.

3. Everybody in the world is a looter except Buhari and those like Babachir and Akpabio who have pledged loyalty to Buhari.

4. Every economic hardship, prevailing national poverty and unemployment is because Buhari has blocked people from stealing.

When you meet a person with this automated "reasoning" pattern, don't waste your time arguing. Always remember that nothing makes sense to a robot except pre-installed programmes.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Lekki Toll Gate Protest Against Price Hike In Lagos (Photos) / Ovie Omo-Agege Biography: 9 Facts About The Deputy Senate President / Sowore's Petition For Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala To Lose Her Honorary Degree Resurfaces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.