Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,277 members, 7,954,093 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:15 PM

Reno Omokri Publicly Caught Posting Fake News (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Publicly Caught Posting Fake News (Photos) (30717 Views)

Amaka: Lauretta Onochie Caught Posting Fake Photo / Joe Igbokwe Caught Posting Fake Pictures Of Uyo APC Rally / Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Publicly Caught Posting Fake News (Photos) by PapaAdanna: 7:09am On Dec 21, 2018
The condition at hand is it not worst than 2012.
The nation is in a precarious condition and yet people are clamouring to give this failure another chance to bury NIGERIA.
Some people are synonymous to failure and bad luck... It happened during his first attempt to lead this nation and he plunged us into austerity and it is repeating itself now. It is not coincidence... He is a failure.

SAY NO TO BUHARI AND HIS COHORTS!
Re: Reno Omokri Publicly Caught Posting Fake News (Photos) by tejiritex(m): 7:18am On Dec 21, 2018
RevenGeMission:
i would have jailed the fucker if i was Buhari

Please jail all the APC member who have lied
Re: Reno Omokri Publicly Caught Posting Fake News (Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 7:21am On Dec 21, 2018
FarahAideed:

I never said there wasn't fuel scarcity in December, I said there was no fuel scarcity for most of GEJs tenure till the 2014 December and that scarcity was propagated by elements of the APC who have a lot of down streams oil assets by the name Oceans and something
You are a disgusting LIAR!!

Seems you just can't help but LIE All The Time.

Here's EXACTLY what you wrote

FarahAideed:
There was never fuel scarcity under Jonathan's govt in December til the last December what he was clearly sabotaged
You said VERBATIM there was NEVER, until December 2014!

Stop trying to cover a lie with ANOTHER lie.

You need serious deliverance.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Publicly Caught Posting Fake News (Photos) by ogatboy(m): 7:23am On Dec 21, 2018
GavelSlam:

We don't have the same job, and I work more than the average person around the world.

Speak for yourself.

You do the 30k job?
Re: Reno Omokri Publicly Caught Posting Fake News (Photos) by Godblesspmb: 7:30am On Dec 21, 2018
Reno is a wasted sperm. His father was too poor to buy condom then, we wouldn't have this bastard called RENO

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Publicly Caught Posting Fake News (Photos) by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 21, 2018
FarahAideed:

I never said there wasn't fuel scarcity in December, I said there was no fuel scarcity for most of GEJs tenure till the 2014 December and that scarcity was propagated by elements of the APC who have a lot of down streams oil assets by the name Oceans and something

People like Atiku who is now your Presidential Aspirant right? Or did you not know he has a lot of interests in oil?

You are clearly a paid PDP agent. Otherwise I see no reason why you would be lying so boldly if there is no benefit you derive from those you are lying for.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Publicly Caught Posting Fake News (Photos) by bikefab(m): 7:34am On Dec 21, 2018
Reno Omokri...tormentor of Muhammadu Buhari and APC.
Re: Reno Omokri Publicly Caught Posting Fake News (Photos) by FarahAideed: 7:38am On Dec 21, 2018
Tetehjewels:

People like Atiku who is now your Presidential Aspirant right? Or did you not know he has a lot of interests in oil?

You are clearly a paid PDP agent. Otherwise I see no reason why you would be lying so boldly if there is no benefit you derive from those you are lying for.

I was referin to Tinubu and co if you dont know, Atikus interest in oil is in the heavy logistics part if it but you are too shallow to understand
Re: Reno Omokri Publicly Caught Posting Fake News (Photos) by duwdu: 7:45am On Dec 21, 2018
ashacot:
I SWEAR, RENO IS A LIABILITY TO ANY POLITICIAN. HE AND FFK.

THE WAY IGBOS DESPISE OKOROCHA IS THE WAY YORUBA DESPISE RENO, FFK, OGD AND OBASANJO.

DIFFERENCE IS THAT WHILE OKOROCHA CAN WIN HIS LOCAL GOVERNMENT, THOSE ABOVE MENTIONED CANNOT WITH THEIR FAMILY ELECTION.

Apt.

P34c3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Publicly Caught Posting Fake News (Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 7:46am On Dec 21, 2018
Tetehjewels:

Forget that boy FarahAideed, he's an incorrigible LIAR.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Publicly Caught Posting Fake News (Photos) by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 21, 2018
FarahAideed:

I was referin to Tinubu and co if you dont know, Atikus interest in oil is in the heavy logistics part if it but you are too shallow to understand

I do understand that you are a paid PDP agent who has been engaged to spread all manner of lies and falsehood.

Its people like you on nairaland who operate multiple accounts and use each one solely to further spread the lies from your other monikers.

You are a disgrace.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Publicly Caught Posting Fake News (Photos) by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 21, 2018
Corrinthians:
Forget that boy FarahAideed, he's an incorrigible LIAR.

I have noticed how he lies as much as he breathes. How can someone tell lies from sunrise to sunset without his conscience telling him to stop?

Just like Esau did, he must have sold his conscience for a morsel of Atiku money

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Publicly Caught Posting Fake News (Photos) by ClearFlair: 7:53am On Dec 21, 2018
Beboy23:
;DReno the Apc night mare,
Nightmare? That liar? Very funny.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Publicly Caught Posting Fake News (Photos) by FarahAideed: 7:57am On Dec 21, 2018
Tetehjewels:

I have noticed how he lies as much as he breathes. How can someone tell lies from sunrise to sunset without his conscience telling him to stop?

Just like Esau did, he must have sold his conscience for a morsel of Atiku money

You have just exposed how easily mislead you are to me ... so just because one liar called corrinthians deliberately slanders me here for no reason you and your weak clay mind want to jump on that band wagon without facts... I dare you to fetch just one lie I have planted here like you claim , I dare you !!!!!! You probably just saw my moniker for the first time today and instead of you do your own investigation you just start believing that corrinthians character ...For your info his modus operandi is to label anyone who doesn't support Buhari a liar
Re: Reno Omokri Publicly Caught Posting Fake News (Photos) by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 21, 2018
FarahAideed:

You have just exposed how easily mislead you are to me ... so just because one liar called corrinthians deliberately slanders me here for no reason you and your weak clay mind want to jump on that band wagon without facts... I dare you to fetch just one lie I have planted here like you claim , I dare you !!!!!! You probably just saw my moniker for the first time today and instead of you do your own investigation you just start believing that corrinthians character ...For your info his modus operandi is to label anyone who doesn't support Buhari a liar

One of your lies has already been dropped on this thread.

You need to quit lying. Please I am no liar like you and never will. You are clearly legendary in that department since the one who exposed your lie by posting your quote verbatim you still say he is a liar.

Your own post shows your lie but you still want to parade that lie as the truth.

How satanic are you?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Publicly Caught Posting Fake News (Photos) by FarahAideed: 8:00am On Dec 21, 2018
Tetehjewels:

One of your lies has already been dropped on this thread.

You need to quit lying. Please I am no liar like you and never will. You are clearly legendary in that department

show me the lie you liar ...I deal with only facts please
Re: Reno Omokri Publicly Caught Posting Fake News (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 8:01am On Dec 21, 2018
GavelSlam:

Your assumption is limited to your experience.

Bobo should speak for himself. I have a job and i stay up sometimes. He is just a lazy youth. There is always something one can do

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Publicly Caught Posting Fake News (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 21, 2018
FarahAideed:

show me the lie you liar ...I deal with only facts please

Now I am the liar when your own post shows you are the liar.

I am even sure you are not a Muslim as your moniker depicts.you are the kind who would create a false moniker claiming to be what you are not.

Everything about you stinks

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Publicly Caught Posting Fake News (Photos) by FarahAideed: 8:09am On Dec 21, 2018
Tetehjewels:

Now I am the liar when your own post shows you are the liar.

I am even sure you are not a Muslim as your moniker depicts.you are the kind who would create a false moniker claiming to be what you are not.

Everything about you stinks

and you now want to turn this to a religious thing? what is your business with my religion sir ? I am a human being and that's what matters
Re: Reno Omokri Publicly Caught Posting Fake News (Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 8:11am On Dec 21, 2018
FarahAideed:

Shame on you. You lie and mislead innocent kids around here. It is a matter of time before those endless lies get to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Publicly Caught Posting Fake News (Photos) by contigiency(m): 8:12am On Dec 21, 2018
That fake pastor? He belongs to touts and thieves.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Publicly Caught Posting Fake News (Photos) by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 21, 2018
FarahAideed:

and you now want to turn this to a religious thing? what is your business with my religion sir ? I am a human being and that's what matters

My point is in my last comment. Everything about you stinks! That's my point.

You peddle falsehood so boldly that even you are falsehood yourself.

Your moniker is false, your words false, your job false, your life false, etc

The real you no longer exists. The one here now is on the puppet strings of Atiku money.

You are a disgrace

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Publicly Caught Posting Fake News (Photos) by walezy14(m): 8:17am On Dec 21, 2018
He Himself is fake, what do you expect.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Publicly Caught Posting Fake News (Photos) by FarahAideed: 8:23am On Dec 21, 2018
Tetehjewels:

My point is in my last comment. Everything about you stinks! That's my point.

You peddle falsehood so boldly that even you are falsehood yourself.

Your moniker is false, your words false, your job false, your life false, etc

The real you no longer exists. The one here now is on the puppet strings of Atiku money.

You are a disgrace

Buterflyle0? is that you?
Re: Reno Omokri Publicly Caught Posting Fake News (Photos) by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 21, 2018
FarahAideed:

Even your lies are distorting your perception. Who is butterflyleO?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Publicly Caught Posting Fake News (Photos) by Afamed: 8:48am On Dec 21, 2018
FarahAideed:

Quiet , fake data analyst. Hide una face.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Publicly Caught Posting Fake News (Photos) by deebrownneymar: 8:49am On Dec 21, 2018
Reno is a fake pastor na

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Publicly Caught Posting Fake News (Photos) by Afamed: 8:50am On Dec 21, 2018
FarahAideed:

Fugitive ardent admirer

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Publicly Caught Posting Fake News (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:52am On Dec 21, 2018
Imagine o, I won't believe those their cheap lies, Buhari is really trying, only a blind person won't see what he's doing, although there could be some lapses but that does not mean one should not praise him for the good things he has done.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Publicly Caught Posting Fake News (Photos) by AbdulCLO: 9:18am On Dec 21, 2018
I don't know if you all notice that the PDP AND THE IGBOS AVOID COMMENTING ON THIS AFTER THEY HAD IN A PREVIOUS POST

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Publicly Caught Posting Fake News (Photos) by GavelSlam: 9:25am On Dec 21, 2018
ogatboy:

You do the 30k job?

You might remain a pauper for the rest of your life.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'why They Are Attacking Bola Tinubu': Analysis By Danladi Daniels / Ikpeazu Welcomes Tambuwal With Made-In-Aba Shoe To Abia State (pics) / BBC, Daily Trust Will Face Sanctions For Glorifying Terrorists - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.