Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam (17695 Views)

Buhari’s Claim On Crude Oil Prices From 1999-2015 Inaccurate - Daily Trust / You Have Failed – Peter Obi Slams Amaechi Over Igbos Can’t Succeed Buhari Claim / Osita Chidoka Reacts To Buhari’s Claim He Is Not Cloned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by zombieTRACKER: 7:07am On Dec 21, 2018
post=74038487:
Slow and steady we will get there.
Too many jobs on hands to be done and completed.
The foundation has been destroyed for 16 years.
Baba is doing all in his power to make things right once again.
It will end in praise.

Funny .... But only fools fall for propaganda

When Jonathan handed over to Buhari... Fuel was 87 with subsidy
Today fuel is 145 with huge subsidy

Today unemployment rate is at 21%.. All time high

All these shouting 16yrs misrule were all in PDP... So it's only fools who fall for their silly excuses to buy more time to loot and not deliver good governance...

11 Likes

Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by FarahAideed: 7:07am On Dec 21, 2018
only a stark fool will believe that Buhari can do any capital project when it's is on record during his rule in the 80s he did zero capital project then ...

3 Likes

Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by martineverest(m): 7:08am On Dec 21, 2018
TommyAnthem:
Very good one, we want more responses like this from all over the country, thank God for social media, gone are the days when politicians will ride us like donkeys.
are the property now contractors?....the fact that it hasn't be commissioned doesn't mean it's not completed

2 Likes

Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by toven342: 7:08am On Dec 21, 2018
leave him alone.....
it's the season
Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by kingharzy: 7:08am On Dec 21, 2018
undecided

LMBAO. . . Who was even expecting Buhari to complete something useful in this country? ? Even to kill, he's looking for another term to continue.

1 Like

Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by banquetking: 7:08am On Dec 21, 2018
This government can do anything just to stay in power, imagine a sitting president spewing lies and unproven facts to his citizens.
If his sense of accountability to Nigerians isn't a facade I don't know what else is.

3 Likes

Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by Dididrumz(m): 7:10am On Dec 21, 2018
Emzyme:
i know there are some nairalanders doing gee and making it greatly on nairaland

am sure some will view this post

pls i wan learn gee
alibaba, dating , carding etc

tired of being broke

insult me if u like buh teach me like u can

Bro, there are more better ways to make money, forex trade is there...... You can make good money trading. Gee na risk

1 Like

Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by Burshh: 7:11am On Dec 21, 2018
The man that shouted LIE during that presentation must clearly puts integrity ahead of Respect for an individual.
Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 21, 2018
Dididrumz:

Bro, there are more better ways to make money, forex trade is there...... You can make good money trading. Gee na risk

how does the forex work ? whats the minimum i can trade with?

whats d gains like?

1 Like

Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by arabbunkum: 7:13am On Dec 21, 2018
Just listen to yourself. You must be on a codein diet.
post=74038487:
It will end in praise.
God bless President MUHAMMADU BUHARI.
God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by lovere: 7:13am On Dec 21, 2018
post=74038487:
It will end in praise.
God bless Nigeria.
Shame on you. You are a typical example of zombie. In a sane countries, Buhari ought to have submitted his resignation letter the next day after lying to the nation on national television.

4 Likes

Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by oyoikire: 7:15am On Dec 21, 2018
You have a brain touch. Because you are walking on a land close to water bank mean the project is not completed? Meaning every sand or land in your village must filled with water before a water project must be completed is a funny thing. Why can't you allow the state government or traditional of your community who may have knowledge about the cost, the wide of the dam extension, the deep of the dam, the partition of the dam, the logistic etc to talk about? Because of your hatred for buari, you went there with three of your lazy friends to take a picture and record of the project you don't have knowledge about. This is how tout was also telling lie that work is not going on second niger bridge meanwhile we are seeing it on news how the work is progressing on second niger bridge.

1 Like

Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by williams85(m): 7:16am On Dec 21, 2018
post=74038487:
It will end in praise.
God bless Nigeria.
You are just like a slave.

6 Likes

Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by khalhokage(m): 7:16am On Dec 21, 2018
martineverest:
are the property now contractors?....the fact that it hasn't be commissioned doesn't mean it's not completed

A project that is waiting for commissioning is a completed and functioning project, this is not a completed project and it is obviously not functional.

Commissioning is ceremonial.

3 Likes

Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by williams85(m): 7:17am On Dec 21, 2018
oyoikire:
You have a brain touch. Because you are walking on a land close to water bank mean the project is not completed? Meaning every sand or land in your village must filled with water before a water project must be completed is a funny thing. Why can't you allow the state government or traditional of your community who may have knowledge about the cost, the wide of the dam extension, the deep of the dam, the partition of the dam, the logistic etc to talk about? Because of your hatred for buari, you went there with three of your lazy friends to take a picture and record of the project you don't have knowledge about. This is how tout was also telling lie that work is not going on second niger bridge meanwhile we are seeing it on news how the work is progressing on second niger bridge.
Just listen to yourself �

7 Likes

Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by Righteousness89(m): 7:18am On Dec 21, 2018
post=74038487:
It will end in praise.
God bless Nigeria.
70%of the Destroyers as u claimed are with ur Pmb as we speak!
I wonder how u intend to build!

Incompetency is When you keep Blaming and Blaming ..u end up throwing your Penalty to throwing!

3 Likes

Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by hush15: 7:18am On Dec 21, 2018
post=74038487:
It will end in praise.
God bless Nigeria.

chai, barbeque! pls dont sound pathetic pls. you ma fans mate biko and chelsea fans dont reinforce failures.

4 Likes

Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by Dididrumz(m): 7:19am On Dec 21, 2018
Emzyme:

how does the forex work ? whats the minimum i can trade with?

whats d gains like?

Forex is a financial market. I'll teach you everything you need to know. With $30, you can make %100 of that on weekly basis and increase it as you get better.

If at any point I ask you of money, carry your legs and runaway.

08120606384. WhatsApp, Telegram let's talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by toplinetrtrend: 7:20am On Dec 21, 2018
post=74038487:
It will end in praise.
God bless Nigeria.

The issue here is that Buhari lied. Stop acting as if your brain has been stuffed inside cow dung

4 Likes

Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by TommyAnthem(m): 7:21am On Dec 21, 2018
Guy, did you watch the clip, the Op said the project has been Lying desolate for past four years, I really don't understand your quote, "COMPLETED BUT NOT COMMISSIONED",
martineverest:

1 Like

Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 21, 2018
Dididrumz:

Forex is a financial market. I'll teach you everything you need to know. With $30, you can make %100 of that on weekly basis and increase it as you get better.

just joined d grp
Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:22am On Dec 21, 2018
hush15:

chai, barbeque! pls dont sound pathetic pls. you ma fans mate biko and chelsea fans dont reinforce failures.
Okay paddy.
BLUES FOR LIFE!
Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by luvinhubby(m): 7:24am On Dec 21, 2018
Thuglife2020:
May Allah help us in this country. I’m still comfused about Atiku campaign slogan #LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain! The question is that .. has Nigeria ever worked before ?? Please I need an answer to this folks

Yes, Nigeria worked when our economy was growing at 6% & had less than 3 million people unemployed.

3 Likes

Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by lexy2014: 7:25am On Dec 21, 2018
post=74038487:
It will end in praise.
God bless Nigeria.

Inasmuch as we are in agreement that PDP didn't make our dreams come thru as a nation, I believe this whole refrain that 4 16years PDP "destroyed" d foundation, is an excuse to justify buharis inability to deliver. To conclude that "d foundation was destroyed in 16years", is a fallacy i doubt u can prove. Even if they mismanaged resources, there's no way d president can say that along with d liabilities he inherited that he didn't inherit assets which could have given him a head start. Enough of this PDP excuses. U can't make things right by misinforming Nigerians on ur achievements. Or is PDP responsible 4 that too? Later, we will.b hearing that he is a man of integrity

6 Likes

Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by hush15: 7:26am On Dec 21, 2018
Thuglife2020:
May Allah help us in this country. I’m still comfused about Atiku campaign slogan #LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain! The question is that .. has Nigeria ever worked before ?? Please I need an answer to this folks

Yes, i met 50kobo notes and 1 kobo coins. Will never forget the day my dad counted 10 minted 1naira notes to spend and i was excited to visit apapa amusement park then...

ordinary hi impact, i no get time . last time i went, paid 5k just to enter and i still go spend ridiculous amount to enjoy the games and rides. Its ridiculously expensive to have fun in this country.
Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 21, 2018
Dididrumz:

Bros I am interested too, should I message you on whatsapp?
Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by hush15: 7:30am On Dec 21, 2018
post=74038884:

Okay paddy.
BLUES FOR LIFE!
Up Blues men...

1 Like

Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by Oolawepo(m): 7:30am On Dec 21, 2018
OEPHIUS:
Watch:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqMG1VLi-s4
The projects are too big for us to see. Yet people

2 Likes

Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by Damsgold1(m): 7:31am On Dec 21, 2018
Dididrumz:

Wow. Are you for real? I'm interest. I'll hit you on whatsapp.
Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:31am On Dec 21, 2018
post=74038487:
It will end in praise.
God bless Nigeria.
so why claiming and using it to peddle falsehood to deceive zombies like you?

3 Likes

Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by martineverest(m): 7:31am On Dec 21, 2018
TommyAnthem:
Guy, did you watch the clip, the Op said the project has been Lying desolate for past four years, I really don't understand your quote, "COMPLETED BUT NOT COMMISSIONED",
and did u bother to think if the video of the dam was shotsome years back?
Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by gistrepublic: 7:34am On Dec 21, 2018
Call a spade a spade and quit being a hypocrite, this is our problem. Yes God bless Nigeria but with extreme sentimentalists like you, what is the future of our youths?

post=74038487:
It will end in praise.
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Duke: Imoke Behind Ayade’s Defection To APC / Our Senior Officers Conniving With Oil Thieves – Navy / Recognising Nnamdi Kanu Is Rewarding Bad Behaviour — ACF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.