Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam (17692 Views)

Buhari’s Claim On Crude Oil Prices From 1999-2015 Inaccurate - Daily Trust / You Have Failed – Peter Obi Slams Amaechi Over Igbos Can’t Succeed Buhari Claim / Osita Chidoka Reacts To Buhari’s Claim He Is Not Cloned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by elijah55: 7:34am On Dec 21, 2018
After watching your video. I went back to check the President's speech at the budget presentation.

Item 18 says: For example, in the Ministry of Water Resources, we identified 116 abandoned or uncompleted projects relating to irrigation, dams, drainage and water supply. To date, [b]we have completed and/or commissioned a number of these project including

a. Central Ogbia Regional Water Project, Bayelsa State
b. Northern Ishan Regional Water Supply Project, Edo State
c. Sabke Water Project, Katsina State
d.Takum Water Supply Project, Taraba State
e.Ogwashi-Uku Dam, Delta State
f. Shagarai Irrigation Project, Sokoto State
g. Galma Dam, Kaduna State
h.Mangu Water Supply Project, Plateau State.
i. Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi Water Supply Project, Benue State

I want to believe from the video you shared, i can see signs that item E you referred to falls under and/or. It will be nice to do a follow up and update the social media just like you did now. The youth should be progressive in thinking. We owe ourselves that responsibility towards nation building.

Peace be unto Nigeria
Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by franchasng: 7:35am On Dec 21, 2018
In a sane and working nation, this is enough reason to impeach a President angry

How can a country's president lie to the whole nation on a national TV being watched by the whole world, ah, Buhari has taken leadership corruption and failure to another level, mhen!

This is who they call "Mr. Integrity", may nature reward Buhari and his supporters and sympathizers the way Buhari has been rewarding Nigerians with lies and deceit, that's all I can say angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by jidxin(m): 7:35am On Dec 21, 2018
post=74038487:
Slow and steady we will get there.
Too many jobs on hands to be done and completed.
The foundation has been destroyed for 16 years.
Baba is doing all in his power to make things right once again.
It will end in praise.
God bless President MUHAMMADU BUHARI.
God bless Nigeria.
lol so must they lie? They are corrupt, THEY ARE CORRUPT THEY ARE CORRUPT , they have corrupt the truth

2 Likes

Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by Oolawepo(m): 7:35am On Dec 21, 2018
oyoikire:
You have a brain touch. Because you are walking on a land close to water bank mean the project is not completed? Meaning every sand or land in your village must filled with water before a water project must be completed is a funny thing. Why can't you allow the state government or traditional of your community who may have knowledge about the cost, the wide of the dam extension, the deep of the dam, the partition of the dam, the logistic etc to talk about? Because of your hatred for buari, you went there with three of your lazy friends to take a picture and record of the project you don't have knowledge about. This is how tout was also telling lie that work is not going on second niger bridge meanwhile we are seeing it on news how the work is progressing on second niger bridge.
Disgrace to this nation. So u ain't a citizen again u must wait for ur governor or LG chairman to prove these lies again.

2 Likes

Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by franchasng: 7:38am On Dec 21, 2018
elijah55:
After watching your video. I went back to check the President's speech at the budget presentation.

Item 18 says: For example, in the Ministry of Water Resources, we identified 116 abandoned or uncompleted projects relating to irrigation, dams, drainage and water supply. To date, we have completed and/or commissioned a number of these project including

a. Central Ogbia Regional Water Project, Bayelsa State
b. Northern Ishan Regional Water Supply Project, Edo State
c. Sabke Water Project, Katsina State
d.Takum Water Supply Project, Taraba State
e.Ogwashi-Uku Dam, Delta State
f. Shagarai Irrigation Project, Sokoto State
g. Galma Dam, Kaduna State
h.Mangu Water Supply Project, Plateau State.
i. Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi Water Supply Project, Benue State

I want to believe from the video you shared, i can see signs that item E you referred to falls under and/or. It will be nice to do a follow up and update the social media just like you did now. The youth should be progressive in thinking. We owe ourselves that responsibility towards nation building.

Peace be unto Nigeria
You are not sane for defending glaring lies of a President, you need brain checks angry angry

Does that project look like completed and/or commissioned in your eyes

1 Like

Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 7:39am On Dec 21, 2018
post=74038487:
[s]Slow and steady we will get there.
It will end in praise.
[LGod bless President MUHAMMADU BUHARI.
God bless Nigeria. [/s]

Are you normal ? Or just congenitally stupid ?

1 Like

Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 7:39am On Dec 21, 2018
post=74038487:
Slow and steady we will get there. Too many jobs on hands to be done and completed. The foundation has been destroyed for 16 years. Baba is doing all in his power to make things right once again. It will end in praise. God bless President MUHAMMADU BUHARI. God bless Nigeria.
go and face your suya business, not jumping from one thread to another

2 Likes

Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by hush15: 7:39am On Dec 21, 2018
FarahAideed:
only a stark fool will believe that Buhari can do any capital project when it's is on record during his rule in the 80s he did zero capital project then ...

If you ask me, i think visuals should be included in Budget Presentation with pictures of completed projects and accomplishments and statistical projections on future endeavour. I dont care if it takes a full day or week to do it, thats how board meetinfs are being ran... So we have veritable facts. i wont be surprised if they come up with photoshopped picture

3 Likes

Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by FBIL: 7:39am On Dec 21, 2018
The same president boldly claimed in his budget speech that he had completed Enugu-onitsha and Enugu-Port Harcourt federal highways. Nothing is happening on these roads and motorists are seeing hell. Simply don't mention it since you have no interest in down south. For 3 years plus, the contractors stationed on these roads have not completed one kilometer. I spit when elders lie and this is why Nigeria politics is useless.

2 Likes

Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by E2power3: 7:49am On Dec 21, 2018
post=74038487:
It will end in praise.
God bless Nigeria.

Do you really understand the difference between stating the facts on ground and telling bare-faced lies like Buhari/APC did during the budget presentation

What's wrong in Buhari/APC telling Nigerians the truth for once - that there is an 'ongoing' (4 years old?) dam project at that site instead lying again as usual

In 2019, Nigerians will surely decide if they want the next level of lies or another that can speak the truth for once!!!

1 Like

Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by toplinetrtrend: 7:49am On Dec 21, 2018
martineverest:
are the property now contractors?....the fact that it hasn't be commissioned doesn't mean it's not completed

What an idiotic manner of reasoning! Will they complain if they see the project already completed? Why do you people love to insult people's intelligence self?

2 Likes

Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by moriss33(m): 7:49am On Dec 21, 2018
Bros you sef get time to school zombies....leave am make him wallow in Ignorance
khalhokage:

A project that is waiting for commissioning is a completed and functioning project, this is not a completed project and it is obviously not functional.

Commissioning is ceremonial.

1 Like

Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by Redhot111(m): 7:52am On Dec 21, 2018
post=74038487:
It will end in praise.
God bless Nigeria.

You mean Wetin? as far as we are concerned this is how bubu has been fixing Nigeria

Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by RELEASEUS: 7:52am On Dec 21, 2018
post=74038487:
It will end in praise.
God bless Nigeria.
I have no idea why we will keep supporting mediocrity in this country. You can see clearly that the government is lying and you are here making excuses and trying to sell them to other Nigerians. This is not fair and its clearly wickedness on your part. If you are benefiting directly or indirectly from this government, kindly sacrifice that for love of country and join hands to send this most corrupt and clueless government out.
Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by FatherCHRISTMAS: 7:52am On Dec 21, 2018
Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by Mccullum: 7:56am On Dec 21, 2018
At least they're doing it and not that they don't touch it at all unlike previous government.
Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by rapid101(m): 8:00am On Dec 21, 2018
post=74038487:
It will end in praise.
God bless Nigeria.
lie busted already still u de form support

Oga u be real brainless zombie

1 Like

Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by biztip: 8:01am On Dec 21, 2018
let's stop wastingntime verifying or attacking buhari. by now every right thinking person should have known his government is a big failure. let's spend more time planning for a future Nigeria BC I don't see buhari as president beyond Feb next year. let's work on how to put incoming adminstration in its toes so DT our country will work again. more people re falling into hopeless poverty daily. its Avery big cause for alarm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by jude33084(m): 8:02am On Dec 21, 2018
post=74038487:
It will end in praise.
God bless Nigeria.

Shame on you cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by thebigkendo(m): 8:03am On Dec 21, 2018
luvinhubby:

Yes, Nigeria worked when our economy was growing at 6% & had less than 3 million people unemployed.

Not true sir..we know APC no try but let's not exaggerate PDP "achievements"

1 Like

Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by almarthins(m): 8:13am On Dec 21, 2018
post=74038487:
It will end in praise.
God bless Nigeria.

Did he mention ugwashiukwu in the budget ?
Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by almarthins(m): 8:17am On Dec 21, 2018
biztip:
let's stop wastingntime verifying or attacking buhari. by now every right thinking person should have known his government is a big failure. let's spend more time planning for a future Nigeria BC I don't see buhari as president beyond Feb next year. let's work on how to put incoming adminstration in its toes so DT our country will work again. more people re falling into hopeless poverty daily. its Avery big cause for alarm

This bring the IPP project which started under obj govt with the promise of 10,000 megawatts. All for Nigeria to wake up one day to discover all was a hoax. Did buhari even mention ugwashiukwu dam in his speech?
Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by bilulu(m): 8:20am On Dec 21, 2018
post=74038487:
It will end in praise.
God bless Nigeria.
then why lying that you have completed the project. who knows how many others are lie.

1 Like

Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by biztip: 8:28am On Dec 21, 2018
almarthins:

This bring the IPP project which started under obj govt with the promise of 10,000 megawatts. All for Nigeria to wake up one day to discover all was a hoax. Did buhari even mention ugwashiukwu dam in his speech?
go and check his speech to be sure he didn't mention it before coming here to quote me

1 Like

Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 8:30am On Dec 21, 2018
post=74038487:
[s]Slow and steady we will get there.
It will end in praise.
God bless President MUHAMMADU BUHARI.[/s]
God bless Nigeria.
The way this ignorant guy annoys me with His senseless comments eh!

1 Like

Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by biztip: 8:31am On Dec 21, 2018
I like to be objective in my approach to matters. d fact is there has never been a time things were good in Nigeria but there has never been a time its as worse as it is under buhari. d hardship and hunger is extreme. this govt stifles smes and businesses

1 Like

Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by almarthins(m): 8:37am On Dec 21, 2018
biztip:

go and check his speech to be sure he didn't mention it before coming here to quote me

ones.

For example, in the Ministry of Water Resources, we identified 116 abandoned or uncompleted projects relating to irrigation, dams, drainage and water supply. To date, we have completed and/or commissioned[/color] a number of these projects including;

Central Ogbia Regional Water Project, Bayelsa State
Northern Ishan Regional Water Supply Project, Edo State
Sabke Water Supply Project, Katsina State
Takum Water Supply Project, Taraba State
Ogwashi – Uku Dam, Delta State[color=#990000]

Shagari Irrigation Project, Sokoto State
Galma Dam, Kaduna State.
Mangu Water Supply Project, Plateau State.

I believe English na language of dem men wey sabi. Completed and /or commission na two different words. So wetin be issue here now

1 Like

Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by dokie: 8:47am On Dec 21, 2018
RELEASEUS:
I have no idea why we will keep supporting mediocrity in this country. You can see clearly that the government is lying and you are here making excuses and trying to sell them to other Nigerians. This is not fair and its clearly wickedness on your part. If you are benefiting directly or indirectly from this government, kindly sacrifice that for love of country and join hands to send this most corrupt and clueless government out.

Look these guys are evil. Their consciences are dead.

2 Likes

Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by jomoh: 8:57am On Dec 21, 2018
Thuglife2020:
May Allah help us in this country. I’m still comfused about Atiku campaign slogan #LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain! The question is that .. has Nigeria ever worked before ?? Please I need an answer to this folks

#LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain was palglarised from trumps slogan #LetsMakeAmericaGreatAgain and they didn’t stop there they hired the same campaign company trump used. Reason why APC say they were planning to hack the election.
Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by fennels007(m): 9:12am On Dec 21, 2018
Yea, Nigeria has worked before.

Thuglife2020:
May Allah help us in this country. I’m still comfused about Atiku campaign slogan #LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain! The question is that .. has Nigeria ever worked before ?? Please I need an answer to this folks

1 Like

Re: Ogwashiukwu Indigene Debunks Buhari's Claim Of Completed Dam by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 21, 2018
oyoikire:
You have a brain touch. Because you are walking on a land close to water bank mean the project is not completed? Meaning every sand or land in your village must filled with water before a water project must be completed is a funny thing. Why can't you allow the state government or traditional of your community who may have knowledge about the cost, the wide of the dam extension, the deep of the dam, the partition of the dam, the logistic etc to talk about? Because of your hatred for buari, you went there with three of your lazy friends to take a picture and record of the project you don't have knowledge about. This is how tout was also telling lie that work is not going on second niger bridge meanwhile we are seeing it on news how the work is progressing on second niger bridge.
You wah de talk can't you go there to Verify
When you reach take your own pictures
Use your BMC salary to transport your Self

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kunle Olajide: South-West Will Not Accept Amotekun Under Nigeria Police / Nigeria's First Flying Doctor Saving Lives In Nigeria- CNN / President Buhari’s Christmas Message To Nigerians (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.