Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,738 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

How To Get Rid Of Water In The Screen Of Garmin? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Get Rid Of Water In The Screen Of Garmin? (272 Views)

The use of water in spells / How To Get A Garmin Watch Synced With An I Phone? / How To Get Rid Of Soldier Ants Effectively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of Water In The Screen Of Garmin? by Sharon982: 8:03am On Dec 21, 2018
If there is water in the screen of Garmin this is nothing to worry about as the user can easily get the water removed for that fill a zip lock bag with raw rice put your Garmin inside the bag for 3 days and leave it the rice will throw the water out and it will again get restarted. Another trick that can fix this problem is to remove rubber from the buttons and allow it to dry and the issue will be fixed. I hope this gives an answer to the problem you are dealing with and for any technical support visit at Garmin Helpline Number & http://www.garmincustomerservice.co.uk/

(1) (Reply)

How We Spent $322m Recovered From Abacha Family — Buhari / Number 5 Rule For 2019 / Lesson From My Muslim Brother. (worth Reading & Sharing).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.