Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

The use of water in spells - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The use of water in spells (1339 Views)

Dreams Witcraft And Spells... Myths VS Facts / Imagery , Symbols In The Dark Spells / Witchcraft Hypnosis And Spells : Differences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The use of water in spells by HelpYourself(m): 7:13am On Jun 14, 2021
A number of people have contacted me to ask about this topic several times ,now I feel I have to address it even though I have touched on it lightly in the past.

Water is one of he most powerful nature elements .

Why Is water used for ritual purposes ?

Because there are several spiritual elements associated with water. The life giving properties and restorative powers of water are incomparable to any other element. Water must be respected in whatever ritual or incantation spell you choose to do with it.

Are there water spirits?

Yes there are numerous spirits that reside around and within water bodies . From streams to oceans, to lakes , to water falls to lagoons, each has their own unique set of spirits and purposes for particular spells. There are 13 spirits associated with water not 27 as claimed by we spiritualists

Do the different types of water matter for different spells?

Yes it does, for example spells for For Healing, over oome weaknesses, break habits , breaking curses, etc can only be don with a bog water.

While spells for abundance , fertility , astral travel, ruination, etc are done with lake water not with sea water alot of spiritualits make this error . Ocean water is most potent for the spell of devastation by invoking a Sibylline. No matter how powerful or spiritually fortified that person is if the devastation spell with ocean water is unleashed on the person the person's world will come to tatters. If you like be the pope or the sultan of Mecca there is no cure from this spell the spell is done with ocean water on the third full moon but there is a clause this spell is done with the cost of the life of the person doing it to another. That's the price of the demon, once you unleash this spell the person who comes to do it will loose their life but this curse cannot be broken except the spirit of the one who did it is invoked. It's a spell driven by pure hatred. One would have to hate another so much to be willing to sacrifice their life for this spell. It's a dark spell ,one of the 12 njgñ spells , and most spiritualists don't like using them.

Ocean water is extremely powerful and not so lightly used like some so called spiritualists out there claim. Be very carefule whenever using this in spells.

River , streams are more for restorative spells, cleaning your aura , breaking negative luck and cleansing your spirit after interacting with negative things like prostitutes dens etc

Spring water or water from the rock ,is used in strong spells not for over coming obstacles etc No. But for breaking sprit attacks and reversing their effects, securing your job if you feel you are under attack due to your position In a company, it's a very good source of fortification spells .

Rain water is used mostly for healing and growth spells . Same way can be used for inflicting disease spells like cancer stroke etc

Yes it's true that whenever you use water for spells it's best to keep your hands clean this is imperative. You must exchange when invoking water spirits, they make demands that must be met but in the case of ocean water it is always clear.

Thank you

Have a blessed week.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The use of water in spells by benjanjo1: 7:40am On Jun 14, 2021
GofuckYourself:
A number of people have contacted me to ask about this topic several times ,now I feel I have to address it even though I have touched on it lightly in the past.

Water is one of he most powerful nature elements .

Why Is water used for ritual purposes ?

Because there are several spiritual elements associated with water. The life giving properties and restorative powers of water are incomparable to any other element. Water must be respected in whatever ritual or incantation spell you choose to do with it.

Are there water spirits?

Yes there are numerous spirits that reside around and within water bodies . From streams to oceans, to lakes , to water falls to lagoons, each has their own unique set of spirits and purposes for particular spells. There are 13 spirits associated with water not 27 as claimed by we spiritualists

Do the different types of water matter for different spells?

Yes it does, for example spells for For Healing, over oome weaknesses, break habits , breaking curses, etc can only be don with a bog water.

While spells for abundance , fertility , astral travel, ruination, etc are done with lake water not with sea water alot of spiritualits make this error . Ocean water is most potent for the spell of devastation by invoking a Sibylline. No matter how powerful or spiritually fortified that person is if the devastation spell with ocean water is unleashed on the person the person's world will come to tatters. If you like be the pope or the sultan of Mecca there is no cure from this spell the spell is done with ocean water on the third full moon but there is a clause this spell is done with the cost of the life of the person doing it to another. That's the price of the demon, once you unleash this spell the person who comes to do it will loose their life but this curse cannot be broken except the spirit of the one who did it is invoked. It's a spell driven by pure hatred. One would have to hate another so much to be willing to sacrifice their life for this spell. It's a dark spell ,one of the 12 njgñ spells , and most spiritualists don't like using them.

Ocean water is extremely powerful and not so lightly used like some so called spiritualists out there claim. Be very carefule whenever using this in spells.

River , streams are more for restorative spells, cleaning your aura , breaking negative luck and cleansing your spirit after interacting with negative things like prostitutes dens etc

Spring water or water from the rock ,is used in strong spells not for over coming obstacles etc No. But for breaking sprit attacks and reversing their effects, securing your job if you feel you are under attack due to your position In a company, it's a very good source of fortification spells .

Rain water is used mostly for healing and growth spells . Same way can be used for inflicting disease spells like cancer stroke etc

Yes it's true that whenever you use water for spells it's best to keep your hands clean this is imperative. You must exchange when invoking water spirits, they make demands that must be met but in the case of ocean water it is always clear.

Thank you

Have a blessed week.

Nice post. I am very interested in bolded; being a former ashewo man. I feel the there is need to unbundle myself from the numerous prostitutes I have interacted with as it is hindering my spiritual progress
Re: The use of water in spells by HelpYourself(m): 7:48am On Jun 14, 2021
benjanjo1:

Nice post. I am very interested in bolded; being a former ashewo man. I feel the there is need to unbundle myself from the numerous prostitutes I have interacted with as it is hindering my spiritual progress

You made me laugh and spill my breakfast grin

DM me

1 Like

Re: The use of water in spells by benjanjo1: 8:16am On Jun 14, 2021
GofuckYourself:

You made me laugh and spill my breakfast grin

DM me

Done
Re: The use of water in spells by HelpYourself(m): 8:33am On Jun 14, 2021
benjanjo1:

Done

Alright

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

NARD Chides MDCN Over Threat Penalise Striking House Officers / Difference Between A Police Man And An Armed Robber? / Laura Bush Visits Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.