Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (9954 Views)

Help...only Bread Sellers Give Me Greenlight / No One Is Ugly They Were Only Broke (photo) / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by francis247(m): 12:31pm On Dec 21, 2018
LadyBeee:
I hate it when u people are saying I'm desperate. Look, I'm not desperate. I'm only sharing my story
People think you're desperate because you very well appeare to be. Action speaks louder than words. If you're not desperate, you wouldn't have opened this thread in the first place. You would have gone on with your life like this wasn't an issue. As a matter of fact, ladies your age, especially when they look older, get approached by broke guys a lot so your situation is not unusual.

Ladies in their thirties, whether early, mid or late, who end up settling down with guys that are financially buoyant are ladies who have been with the guy from her early or mid twenties, when things were not rosy with the guy, or ladies who are very beautiful, financially buoyant and find themselves in the midst of other financially buoyant guys. I'm just being very realistic here.

Whether as a guy or a lady, if you do not find genuine love with a partner in your early twenties, mid or latest late twenties, it will be more challenging to do so in your thirties, the age of marriage, the age where everyone is expecting you to settle down. And because the biological clock of a lady has time limit, with regards to procreation, it is more complicated for ladies.

Your options here if you want to increase your chances of of settling down with a financially buoyant guy who would shoulder the financial responsibilities as the man while you assist him as the woman, you'd have to make yourself more attractive inwardly and outwardly and consciously make yourself available to such men but without appearing desperate or you can go on as usual. Who knows, things may suddenly change for the better eventually.

2 Likes

Re: ... by daneni1(m): 12:45pm On Dec 21, 2018
LadyBeee:
yes I fear being single and lonely

Babe, make we meet up and talk na. Me get work ooo, and I no go ask u for ur money.
Re: ... by Emescot(m): 12:47pm On Dec 21, 2018
LadyBeee:
u re very stupid. I'm sure u re one of the hungry broke guys. I'm not desperate and am not in my mid 30s. I just turned 30

You say he is very stupid, that shows the kind of woman you are, insulting someone you dont know, but still dull enough to bring ur anxiety to nairaland. Who knows if he is supposed to be your future life partner. Check yourself, maybe its you and not those so called "broke guys".

2 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 21, 2018
Mizk:
The broke guys are looking for a rich lady to take care of them, and you're looking for a rich guy to take care of you, from my POV you're all the same so maybe you should try changing your preferences, you know what they say "opposites attract".
Uve said it all B..nothing but the truth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by Ranchhoddas: 4:36pm On Dec 21, 2018
LadyBeee:
u re very stupid. I'm sure u re one of the hungry broke guys. I'm not desperate and am not in my mid 30s. I just turned 30
See your life. That was a harmless comment. No wonder you are attracting people like that.
Don't change your ways. Na "bambiala" you go settle down with las las.

2 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 21, 2018
Epositive:

Little wonder for the desperation and vulnerability.
I think every person is obliged(or must learn) to enjoy his or her own solitude. This will not only protect you from external factor(person) but also give you a clear definition of who you are and what you need.
Also, identify the qualities you want in a man and stick strictly to it. This will guide you not to settle for less.(don't manage o)
CAPSLOCKED O OO

Your post (from the second sentence to the last-before the capital letters) gives life cool
It is one of the best and closest things to the absolute truth (relationshipwise) I have ever seen on this family section of Nairaland
Beautiful
Cheers
Re: ... by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:39pm On Dec 21, 2018
daneni1:

Babe, make we meet up and talk na. Me get work ooo, and I no go ask u for ur money.

Re: ... by Adasun(m): 6:54pm On Dec 21, 2018
kunleweb:

Guy where is Ubunja?
da last time i heard frm him was last three weeks o.

U knw he is a writer,i guess some of those works has limite his time here.

Do u miss him? grin grin
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 21, 2018
Someone should help me differentiate between being broke and being poor
Re: ... by Goddys(m): 7:16pm On Dec 21, 2018
Heartbender:
The answer you seek is not online. As a lawyer and ad hoc counsellor, my advice would be that you have a sober reflection. Review your fears, check your beliefs - from religious, social and sexual, and maybe you should put up a nonchalant attitude about romance. You are not just a lonely person, you are afraid you may end up lonely and it ends up in bouts of depression. Oh, up your self esteem game. I wish I could have a phone convo but it's aigh. Shalom
What does being a lawyer has to do with this or you want to tell nairalanders you are a lawyer...These new wigs sef
Re: ... by Heartbender: 7:21pm On Dec 21, 2018
I have been practising for 4 years...and no, I also mentioned ad hoc counsellor but your short sighted foolishness would keep making you unfortunate in life. If you have ever done guidance and counselling you'd know that the first step in counselling anyone is to make them feel safe by introducing. yourself which helps in dissuading fear and doubts and malicious intent. Please, you may be stupid but kindly leave the burden of pain on those within your circle of filth and scum. Now run along, chihuahua
Goddys:

What does being a lawyer has to do with this or you want to tell nairalanders you are a lawyer...These new wigs sef
Re: ... by Goddys(m): 7:29pm On Dec 21, 2018
Heartbender:
I have been practising for 4 years...and no, I also mentioned ad hoc counsellor but your short sighted foolishness would keep making you unfortunate in life. If you have ever done guidance and counselling you'd know that the first step in counselling anyone is to make them feel safe by introducing. yourself which helps in dissuading fear and doubts and malicious intent. Please, you may be stupid but kindly leave the burden of pain on those within your circle of filth and scum. Now run along, chihuahua
Very unfortunate how Buhari has caused many Nigerians to be excitable at harmless joke. I am not checkmating you bro
Re: ... by Heartbender: 7:33pm On Dec 21, 2018
Oh a sarcastic ending is a joke?well, so are you...hopefully, you stop clowning, bow to superior argument, mind your business if you have any and drink plenty water....next year. Shalom. E go be
Goddys:

Very unfortunate how Buhari has caused many Nigerians to be excitable at harmless joke. I am not checkmating you bro
Re: ... by Semiheart(f): 7:36pm On Dec 21, 2018
LadyBeee:
yes I fear being single and lonelmu y
my dear please enjoy your company
Re: ... by Goddys(m): 7:52pm On Dec 21, 2018
Heartbender:
Oh a sarcastic ending is a joke?well, so are you...hopefully, you stop clowning, bow to superior argument, mind your business if you have any and drink plenty water....next year. Shalom. E go be
I argue only in court. I don't argue online. It's below my standard. Cheers
Re: ... by franklingud(m): 8:08pm On Dec 21, 2018
You don't know whether you will be an open door for your husband.

Be wise dear!

Things happen.
Re: ... by don4real18(m): 8:17pm On Dec 21, 2018
You can see the way guys feel when broke girls come their way
Re: ... by Heartbender: 9:46pm On Dec 21, 2018
Well, next time, farm in your farm.
Goddys:

I argue only in court. I don't argue online. It's below my standard. Cheers
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 21, 2018
Doctoropera:
can I meet U? 07033157985
Oh baba for them gals

Re: ... by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 21, 2018
Op same with me. Broke gals come my way lately, we are in this together

Re: ... by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 21, 2018
But on this Day, Not a Single Fvck shall be given. Amen.
Bdw, where's Ubunja ?
Re: ... by Erums(m): 10:12pm On Dec 21, 2018
LadyBeee again... Aint saying shit tho
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 21, 2018
Erums:
LadyBeee again... Aint saying shit tho
lol...Erums again?
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 21, 2018
SmellySperm:
Op same with me. Broke gals come my way lately, we are in this together
lol...U ain't serious
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 21, 2018
Goddys:

please that guy is making sense and his advice is a bit helpful
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 21, 2018
morningstar55:
Someone should help me differentiate between being broke and being poor
being broke means a broke ass
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 21, 2018
[quote author=TonyeBarcanista post=74056436][/quote]I didn't say I'm looking for a date
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 21, 2018
Ranchhoddas:

See your life. That was a harmless comment. No wonder you are attracting people like that.
Don't change your ways. Na "bambiala" you go settle down with las las.
I guess u re blind. Go back and read the guy's comments. It is u that will settle down with bambiala. Not me. Besides, u re not my God
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 21, 2018
Emescot:

You say he is very stupid, that shows the kind of woman you are, insulting someone you dont know, but still dull enough to bring ur anxiety to nairaland. Who knows if he is supposed to be your future life partner. Check yourself, maybe its you and not those so called "broke guys".
will u shut up? Go back and read the guy's comment then u ll realize that you both are stupid
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 21, 2018
francis247:
People think you're desperate because you very well appeare to be. Action speaks louder than words. If you're not desperate, you wouldn't have opened this thread in the first place. You would have gone on with your life like this wasn't an issue. As a matter of fact, ladies your age, especially when they look older, get approached by broke guys a lot so your situation is not unusual.

Ladies in their thirties, whether early, mid or late, who end up settling down with guys that are financially buoyant are ladies who have been with the guy from her early or mid twenties, when things were not rosy with the guy, or ladies who are very beautiful, financially buoyant and find themselves in the midst of other financially buoyant guys. I'm just being very realistic here.

Whether as a guy or a lady, if you do not find genuine love with a partner in your early twenties, mid or latest late twenties, it will be more challenging to do so in your thirties, the age of marriage, the age where everyone is expecting you to settle down. And because the biological clock of a lady has time limit, with regards to procreation, it is more complicated for ladies.

Your options here if you want to increase your chances of of settling down with a financially buoyant guy who would shoulder the financial responsibilities as the man while you assist him as the woman, you'd have to make yourself more attractive inwardly and outwardly and consciously make yourself available to such men but without appearing desperate or you can go on as usual. Who knows, things may suddenly change for the better eventually.
my friend, I'm not desperate. I love rubbing minds with people. It's my hubby. Get that!
Re: ... by Legionx: 11:18pm On Dec 21, 2018
LadyBeee:
I guess u re blind. Go back and read the guy's comments. It is u that will settle down with bambiala. Not me. Besides, u re not my God
dont waste your time replying these guys. They got time. I advise you to not take them seriously as most come to nairaland to look for trouble and have fun after a stressful daY
Re: ... by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:35pm On Dec 21, 2018
LadyBeee:
I didn't say I'm looking for a date
But I never asked na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Very Curvy Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Racy Photos Showing Her Ass / My Girlfriend Does Not Get Wet / Ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.