Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (9953 Views)

Help...only Bread Sellers Give Me Greenlight / No One Is Ugly They Were Only Broke (photo) / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 21, 2018

4 Likes

Re: ... by elderken(m): 8:55am On Dec 21, 2018
Lol

3 Likes

Re: ... by Adasun(m): 8:58am On Dec 21, 2018
eyah broke guys syndrome (bgs) grin
Re: ... by dollyjoy(f): 8:58am On Dec 21, 2018
Broke guys wanting to get married in this age and time. Sound foreign to me though undecided lipsrsealed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by Epositive(m): 8:59am On Dec 21, 2018
Are you emotionally balanced?
Do you fear being single and lonely?
Is relationship the crown of your priorities?

Let's start from here

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by GuyWise101(m): 9:02am On Dec 21, 2018
It seems you are getting old, maybe in your middle thirties and you are well to do so guys are capitalizing on this to scam and dump you later...

Don't worry, marriage is not everything, what you should be praying now is to have kids, get yourself a baby daddy or reach me out and I will impregenant you for free

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ... by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 21, 2018
Epositive:
Are you emotionally balanced?
Do you fear being single and lonely?
Is relationship the crown of your priorities?

Let's start from here
yes I fear being single and lonely

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by emmydiamon(m): 9:02am On Dec 21, 2018
Any guy giving you condition on what you will do for him before getting married to you is not a Serious dude.

2 Likes

Re: ... by habsydiamond(m): 9:10am On Dec 21, 2018
No be small thing ooooo undecided undecided in 2 face's voice
Re: ... by highpriestess: 9:15am On Dec 21, 2018
LadyBeee:
Admin please approve my post. I'm seriously troubled these days because all I'm meeting are broke guys asking for my hand in marriage. I don't really know what gives them the impression that I have money. I met one who told me bluntly that I should take care of him and if I want us to get married today, I should go ahead and do the necessary things that he knows I'm very capable. I met another one who started showing me his account balance on our first date and what he had was just 7k in his account, So I asked him why he was showing me , then he said he just wanted to let me know his financial status. I didn't have a problem with that because I'm not after his money until I caught him going through my account statements on my phone, that was the day I ended the relationship. I met another guy who said he works with FAAN, I was so glad that my misery has come to an end. At least, this one has a good job and would be buoyant, but it wasn't for long as not up to 3 weeks, the guy asked me to borrow him 50k that he wanted to pay his school fees. I was confused and I asked him to explain things to me. He said he isn't a graduate and he's just working as a driver with FAAN and studying part time. I said it's fine but I don't have any money to borrow him. He changed his attitude towards me. What could be wrong? I'm really troubled
What is wrong with men of this generation? Next they will complain that they are being emasculated.

At emboldened, I will hire him as a houseboy.

4 Likes

Re: ... by mrblessed(m): 9:20am On Dec 21, 2018
Maybe you are destined to marry a struggling man. This is what many ladies would never brook. However, running away from it will only take you a step closer. My worry is that these men -- according to you -- tend to appear mean, shame, and desperate. Better remain single than entangle yourself with a man who sees nothing in you but only a wad of naira.

12 Likes

Re: ... by Epositive(m): 9:20am On Dec 21, 2018
LadyBeee:

Little wonder for the desperation and vulnerability.
I think every person is obliged(or must learn) to enjoy his or her own solitude. This will not only protect you from external factor(person) but also give you a clear definition of who you are and what you need.
Also, identify the qualities you want in a man and stick strictly to it. This will guide you not to settle for less.(don't manage o)

CAPSLOCKED O OO

4 Likes

Re: ... by richfriendsng: 9:28am On Dec 21, 2018
Nobody is supposed to be broke, it is so due to not getting the right information.
MONEY abounds everywhere try to think outside the box

2 Likes

Re: ... by Heartbender: 9:39am On Dec 21, 2018
The answer you seek is not online. As a lawyer and ad hoc counsellor, my advice would be that you have a sober reflection. Review your fears, check your beliefs - from religious, social and sexual, and maybe you should put up a nonchalant attitude about romance. You are not just a lonely person, you are afraid you may end up lonely and it ends up in bouts of depression. Oh, up your self esteem game. I wish I could have a phone convo but it's aigh. Shalom
LadyBeee:
Admin please approve my post. I'm seriously troubled these days because all I'm meeting are broke guys asking for my hand in marriage. I don't really know what gives them the impression that I have money. I met one who told me bluntly that I should take care of him and if I want us to get married today, I should go ahead and do the necessary things that he knows I'm very capable. I met another one who started showing me his account balance on our first date and what he had was just 7k in his account, So I asked him why he was showing me , then he said he just wanted to let me know his financial status. I didn't have a problem with that because I'm not after his money until I caught him going through my account statements on my phone, that was the day I ended the relationship. I met another guy who said he works with FAAN, I was so glad that my misery has come to an end. At least, this one has a good job and would be buoyant, but it wasn't for long as not up to 3 weeks, the guy asked me to borrow him 50k that he wanted to pay his school fees. I was confused and I asked him to explain things to me. He said he isn't a graduate and he's just working as a driver with FAAN and studying part time. I said it's fine but I don't have any money to borrow him. He changed his attitude towards me. What could be wrong? I'm really troubled

1 Like

Re: ... by dingbang(m): 9:43am On Dec 21, 2018
You are broke and you want to marry a rich man...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by ednut1(m): 9:46am On Dec 21, 2018
U are desperate thats y. When some men see ur vulnerable and desperate dey try thier luck. The lion targets the wounded or weak animals in a herd first. If there is none they go for the prime ones.

3 Likes

Re: ... by Onyeka64(m): 9:47am On Dec 21, 2018
I suggest you change something's around you 1.The place you live 2. The church you attend 3. Your anxiety to settle down 4. Where you hanging out

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by mikejj(m): 9:47am On Dec 21, 2018
eya sorry..bae sweet things most times dont come at the beginning ,..just make ur self happy the right man will come..lower ur standard..
Re: ... by CAPSLOCKED: 10:01am On Dec 21, 2018
Epositive:

Little wonder for the desperation and vulnerability.
I think every person is obliged(or must learn) to enjoy his or her own solitude. This will not only protect you from external factor(person) but also give you a clear definition of who you are and what you need.
Also, identify the qualities you want in a man and stick strictly to it. This will guide you not to settle for less.(don't manage o)

CAPSLOCKED O OO

I THINK YOU'VE GIVEN HER A SIMPLE SOLUTION. SHE NEEDS TO BE ON HER OWN AND CONTINUE TO IMPROVE HERSELF. BEING DESPERATE WILL JUST LEAVE HER IN TROUBLES.

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 21, 2018
What i see is... u ar a bit desperate abt marriage, n if care is not taken, u'l end up wit a USER. Dos kinda guys u ar meeting ar d most common type nowadays....Dey dont wanna work, but dey want a Superwoman in their life, neverdless, we still av good n responsible guys. To avoid dis user tin, u really av 2 chill...Knw n set d qualities u want in a guy, den strictly go 4 d one dat has dos qualities, it might not b so easy n fast. But remember, alI u need is just 1 MAN. He's somwher out there, dont just rush.

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 21, 2018
highpriestess:

What is wrong with men of this generation? Next they will complain that they are being emasculated.

Yes dear, dey want som1 dat wil feed, clothe n shelter dem. Dey also want ATM machine n a SLAVE (cook, laundry wom, cleaner dat dey will stil cheat on n maltreat), all in a single woman, i dont really blame dem but d society. Dey forget Laziness brings abt Emasculation. Op sud just relax n take her time as we still av responsible guys around.

2 Likes

Re: ... by Eberechi24(f): 10:37am On Dec 21, 2018
highpriestess:

Lmao. babe fear God small

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ... by Doctoropera(m): 10:58am On Dec 21, 2018
can I meet U? 07033157985
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 21, 2018
GuyWise101:
It seems you are getting old, maybe in your middle thirties and you are well to do so guys are capitalizing on this to scam and dump you later...

Don't worry, marriage is not everything, what you should be praying now is to have kids, get yourself a baby daddy or reach me out and I will impregenant you for free
u re very stupid. I'm sure u re one of the hungry broke guys. I'm not desperate and am not in my mid 30s. I just turned 30
Re: ... by solz007(m): 11:33am On Dec 21, 2018
What's Wrong With A Guy Being Broke? Everybody Gets Broke some times.
Tomorrow Get Belle. The Charcoal Seller's Son Go Wear White Shirt One Day Surely.

are you old or something?? I know a woman that got married at her late 30's and she's Happily Married. so don't act desperate, stay Humble, be patient.. Do that which makes you happy, Look good and the right man will locate you.

I know a Girl that turned a Broke broke nigga into a Rich nigga and guess what?? his forever grateful to her. no thoughts of cheating on such a Girl cause she stuck witcha when you had Zero. Motivate a broke guy go hard! he'll Love & Respect U More... But when U get a Rich guy it comes with some disadvantage! You Know Better. if broke guys keep coming yo way look for that guy You Love with good character and help each other get better. don't forget GOD comes first.

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 21, 2018
I hate it when u people are saying I'm desperate. Look, I'm not desperate. I'm only sharing my story

1 Like

Re: ... by TimiRume(f): 11:42am On Dec 21, 2018
LadyBeee:
I hate it when u people are saying I'm desperate. Look, I'm not desperate. I'm only sharing my story
If you are lonely, why don't you adopt kids and love them like your own?
Re: ... by GuyWise101(m): 11:43am On Dec 21, 2018
[s]
LadyBeee:
u re very stupid. I'm sure u re one of the hungry broke guys. I'm not desperate and am not in my mid 30s. I just turned 30
[/s]
Lol, I can feed your entire family for 35yrs.
Re: ... by Mizk(f): 11:50am On Dec 21, 2018
The broke guys are looking for a rich lady to take care of them, and you're looking for a rich guy to take care of you, from my POV you're all the same so maybe you should try changing your preferences, you know what they say "opposites attract".

2 Likes

Re: ... by francis247(m): 11:51am On Dec 21, 2018
LadyBeee:
And this is the genesis of your problem. When you show people your weakness, they'll capitalize on it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by francis247(m): 12:05pm On Dec 21, 2018
Sorry to ask but what is your age bracket? Because you seem to be quite desperate for a husband hence broke guys approaching and taking for a ride. It is one thing for a guy to want a wife who will assist him in shouldering some of the marriage and family responsibilities financially but it is a different issue altogether when he overtly and covertly puts most of the responsibilities on her. From your story, these men see you as someone who's desperate to settle down hence the eagerness and temerity with they burden you with their financial challenges. If you're convinced that you're not showing yourself to be desperate, then it's just a coincidence. Be patient and make yourself available to your kind of man and see what happens. If you're maintaining a lifestyle that portrays you to be financially buoyant, independent, eager to get married by dressing to flashy for instance, you really need to take a step back.

1 Like

Re: ... by kunleweb: 12:10pm On Dec 21, 2018
Adasun:
eyah broke guys syndrome (bgs) grin

Guy where is Ubunja?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ok / How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (photo) / Very Curvy Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Racy Photos Showing Her Ass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.